Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2014, 05:04 PM   #12551
5thStreetHog
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5thStreetHog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,687
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamboozled View Post
anyone out there other than me that requested a check around 4/1 that hasn't gotten it yet?

getting worried seeing everybody else getting paid instantly.

I had a 4/1 come today. I wouldnt worry about it. Its only been 5 business days. If it gets to ten plus and no one else is having the same time frame, maybe check up on it.
5thStreetHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:04 PM   #12552
ShipItMehr
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MD...Moco represent!
Posts: 3,649
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Anyone from MD still play on here? Miss this site!!
ShipItMehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:15 PM   #12553
dangerdan05
grinder
 
dangerdan05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: LasVegas
Posts: 474
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog1972 View Post
We are on the same boat. Requested on 4/1 and haven't got the tracking # yet.
Be patient
dangerdan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:06 PM   #12554
whamboozled
centurion
 
whamboozled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 131
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog1972 View Post
We are on the same boat. Requested on 4/1 and haven't got the tracking # yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thStreetHog View Post
I had a 4/1 come today. I wouldnt worry about it. Its only been 5 business days. If it gets to ten plus and no one else is having the same time frame, maybe check up on it.
good to know, thanks.


also just noticed that they changed the timeframe in the confirmation emails to:

Please note that it may take an average of 7 business days
before you receive your
payment.


Sincerely,
bovada.lv Payouts Team
whamboozled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:25 PM   #12555
Frankie Fuzz
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 534
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Has anyone figured out how long you need to have had a Bovada account before they will allow you to withdraw via wire transfer? I've had mine for around 9 months but still can't. I'm hoping they let me after 1 year...
Frankie Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:34 PM   #12556
pycckuu_4ejl
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CA
Posts: 29
Thumbs up Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Ok. I've been skeptical playing on bovada again after my drama with bank wire. But Had nothing to do so deposited and played. Ran good therefore requested check for $3000 on Sunday night (4/6) and in about several hours got approved.
4/8 check in hand in the morning and already deposited.
Check from North but I don't have problem going into branch. They don't ask me any random questions except for how am I doing today ))
Actually I'm the one asking them to make sure it's in U.S. Funds.
Bank's Shaze

Conclusion: Check is the way to go for smooth sailing with Bovada! Really quick and cheap.
More than satisfied this time.
pycckuu_4ejl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:37 PM   #12557
CobaltBlue
adept
 
CobaltBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 745
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Tried to deposit a northern one at a new Stage Coach branch today. The teller said they'd have to send it to collections for 4-5 weeks and charge me $75. "No thank you." Never had that problem at my normal branches. Anyway, went over and deposited it with Stars and Stripes without any problem.
CobaltBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:43 PM   #12558
GatorXP
old hand
 
GatorXP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Out of the Theater
Posts: 1,593
Request 4/1
CIH 4/8 on first delivery attempt

Sent from my SCH-I545 using 2+2 Forums
GatorXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:37 PM   #12559
5thStreetHog
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5thStreetHog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,687
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltBlue View Post
Tried to deposit a northern one at a new Stage Coach branch today. The teller said they'd have to send it to collections for 4-5 weeks and charge me $75. "No thank you." Never had that problem at my normal branches. Anyway, went over and deposited it with Stars and Stripes without any problem.
I had a new teller today that was befuddled by a foreign check as well, mentioning sending it to collections ect. Luckily an experienced teller that has dealt with my checks and other similar ones before arrived and punched it through in literally five seconds explaining to the girl that most of the time foreign checks in US funds will go right through their system fine and only if they dont should other steps be taken.
5thStreetHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:42 AM   #12560
Shaaarrrp
centurion
 
Shaaarrrp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 106
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

So I have a question that may have already been answered (sorry but no time to go thru 126 pages!). I had to mail in a check from up north because my ATM wouldn't take the deposit. I'm guessing it's because the check was worn as hell and the machine couldn't get a good scan. I've successfully deposited using this method in the past with western checks but was stuck mailing this one in to my bank.

This morning the bank shows the deposit but since it's a foreign check they have to get the bank to convert it to US funds or something before it's released? Any idea how long this takes?
Shaaarrrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:46 AM   #12561
smurg
old hand
 
smurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ♫←▓▓▓→♫
Posts: 1,448
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post
So I have a question that may have already been answered (sorry but no time to go thru 126 pages!). I had to mail in a check from up north because my ATM wouldn't take the deposit. I'm guessing it's because the check was worn as hell and the machine couldn't get a good scan. I've successfully deposited using this method in the past with western checks but was stuck mailing this one in to my bank.

This morning the bank shows the deposit but since it's a foreign check they have to get the bank to convert it to US funds or something before it's released? Any idea how long this takes?
None of the checks from America's hat can be deposited through the ATM, you have to take them inside.
smurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:53 AM   #12562
jujujaja34
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 471
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Couple Questions...

- I assume the checks come via courier? Is a signature required?
- Do all banks send the checks to collections (specifically the biggest US banks)?

Thanks.
jujujaja34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:58 AM   #12563
Shaaarrrp
centurion
 
Shaaarrrp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 106
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurg View Post
None of the checks from America's hat can be deposited through the ATM, you have to take them inside.
I'm not gonna say you're wrong because I've never had a northern check before but why would a far eastern check successfully deposit thru an ATM but not north?

Also, my bank doesn't have physical branches so like I said I had to mail it in...any idea on how long that hold usually takes to release? The lady at my bank said it depends on how long the bank takes to convert it?
Shaaarrrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:00 PM   #12564
Shaaarrrp
centurion
 
Shaaarrrp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 106
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujujaja34 View Post
Couple Questions...

- I assume the checks come via courier? Is a signature required?
- Do all banks send the checks to collections (specifically the biggest US banks)?

Thanks.
1. Yes but you can stick a note on your door and they'll leave it
2. I'm not sure...deposited a 3k far eastern check using my ATM and it was available instantly. Having some issues with a much smaller check from up north per my recent posts
Shaaarrrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:07 PM   #12565
Fundz_
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: the cut
Posts: 15
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Check
Requested 4/1
Received 4/9
Fundz_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:09 PM   #12566
TheProdigy93
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 133
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post
1. Yes but you can stick a note on your door and they'll leave it
2. I'm not sure...deposited a 3k far eastern check using my ATM and it was available instantly. Having some issues with a much smaller check from up north per my recent posts
I believe checks from up north have one less routing number, thus creating an issue when trying to deposit through ATM.
TheProdigy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:18 PM   #12567
Wardan
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 133
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

checks from canada cannot be deposited via ATM. must go inside.
Wardan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:20 PM   #12568
chim17
Snowboarding concerts and punk music
 
chim17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 53,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post
I'm not gonna say you're wrong because I've never had a northern check before but why would a far eastern check successfully deposit thru an ATM but not north?

Also, my bank doesn't have physical branches so like I said I had to mail it in...any idea on how long that hold usually takes to release? The lady at my bank said it depends on how long the bank takes to convert it?
Different number of routing numbers. North can never be deposited via ATM, phone app. East can. It is known.
chim17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:54 PM   #12569
Wardan
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 133
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Yes, this is known
Wardan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:47 PM   #12570
madcatz1999
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,274
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujujaja34 View Post
- Do all banks send the checks to collections (specifically the biggest US banks)?

Thanks.
I've never had any of my checks from Bovada go to collections. But I've had my account for nearly 15 years, and been a model customer the entire time (which may or may not matter, who knows). I get charged a $1.50 international check fee sometimes, but that's it.
madcatz1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:32 PM   #12571
5thStreetHog
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5thStreetHog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,687
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurg View Post
None of the checks from America's hat can be deposited through the ATM, you have to take them inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardan View Post
checks from canada cannot be deposited via ATM. must go inside.

This isnt entirely accurate. Ive deposited a few northern checks via ATM, the latest being a few weeks ago. Some have the standard nine routing numbers that ATMs read. It is correct however, that the vast majority of them will be rejected. You can just count the routing numbers when you get the check to determine if the ATM is an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post
This morning the bank shows the deposit but since it's a foreign check they have to get the bank to convert it to US funds or something before it's released? Any idea how long this takes?
Ive never received a Bovada check in anything but US funds fwiw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujujaja34 View Post
Couple Questions...

- I assume the checks come via courier? Is a signature required?
- Do all banks send the checks to collections (specifically the biggest US banks)?

Thanks.

IME yes.

No.
5thStreetHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:49 PM   #12572
madcatz1999
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,274
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thStreetHog View Post
Ive never received a Bovada check in anything but US funds fwiw.
Same. All mine have been in US funds.
madcatz1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #12573
idun215
veteran
 
idun215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,913
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujujaja34 View Post
Couple Questions...

- I assume the checks come via courier? Is a signature required?


Thanks.
Yes they require a signature but if you get lucky and DHL is the courier then you can sign a piece of paper leave it in your mailbox or near your door and they will leave the envelope for you. That way you don't have to be home.
idun215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:12 PM   #12574
RU18LOL
fade city
 
RU18LOL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,519
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU18LOL View Post
Max check:

REQ: 4/01/14
CIH: will update
CIH: 4/7
RU18LOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:43 AM   #12575
jay94
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,158
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fuzz View Post
Has anyone figured out how long you need to have had a Bovada account before they will allow you to withdraw via wire transfer? I've had mine for around 9 months but still can't. I'm hoping they let me after 1 year...
Sorry if this has been answered, only certain states and banks can you do this. I can't where I live so sorry.
jay94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online