Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #101
ckrumm24
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 225
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

888rep,

So I just got done talking to a rep about the bonus, and I'm still pretty confused about it. Maybe I'm just an idiot, I dunno, but I don't understand the system and I've played at plenty of different sites over the years and never had an issue. If I had to make a recommendation it would be to make that system a little more straight forward. Also, when trying to get my forgot password verification code, it does not go through to my email nor does the "tokens" for withdraw. (and no they are not in my spam folders). So I doubt its just me that has that happen and probably needs fixed.
ckrumm24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:23 AM   #102
bigwel21
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 151
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Support - Any status updates when the rest of the people having geo-location issues when they are really in NJ be able to play??? I had to buy both my neighbors range extenders so they can have a stronger signal that I can pick-up. That's just stupid but it's money I won from some donks and will return them to BestBuy by Jan 15th, but I know most people wouldn't consider that.
bigwel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #103
britesorb
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 215
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Are you only allowed to play one game using the iPad app? I got a message popup asking if if wanted to stay on my current cash table or move to the free roll tourney that just started. Thx.
britesorb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:26 PM   #104
crazman
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

I posted this in the https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28.../index368.html but the 888Rep said i should repost it here.

My wife and I have been having issues logging into the 888NJ software. We are both using MacBook Pro laptops that meet the technical specs. When 888NJ first launched we were both able to download and play on the site. Then about a week later there was a update that we had to install when we opened the software. After the software update was installed we started running into the problem on both machines. We can load the software, enter our info and log in, but when it tries to verify our location the software crashes and closes. We get the log in notification email, but the software closes and an error report is displayed on the screen.

We have both tried to go through the support email, but they keep saying that the issue is that the location verification says we are not in NJ. I understand there are some issues when it comes to determining specific location, but i do not believe that the software is supposed to crash.

Is anyone having the same issue? Any help would be appreciated.
crazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #105
Sole
adept
 
Sole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 744
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

I was just playing in a the $3 $100 guaranteed tournament #122283. A player raised under the gun and i called in the cutoff. We were the only two players going to the flop and once the flop came, the action was on me first instead of the utg player. It was hand #437357418
Sole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #106
DucksFullofCrabs
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Jeruz
Posts: 254
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

In a tourney right now, raised from UTG, one off the hijack calls, flop comes down and he acts first...

Serious glitch, not cool.

Tourney ID #122283 Table #1 about 15 minutes into the tourney, hand #437357418
DucksFullofCrabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #107
DucksFullofCrabs
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Jeruz
Posts: 254
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sole View Post
I was just playing in a the $3 $100 guaranteed tournament #122283. A player raised under the gun and i called in the cutoff. We were the only two players going to the flop and once the flop came, the action was on me first instead of the utg player. It was hand #437357418
You owe me a beer!
DucksFullofCrabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #108
britesorb
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 215
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

I have been playing cash games using the iPad app. Been using the bonus money received in the promotion for signing up. However, when I go to deposit through the cashier I get a popup message saying " deposit not allowed from your current location". Huh? How is it possible that the geo software correctly allows me to play, but incorrectly will not let me deposit? Called support. They were not helpful at all. Just says my ip address is in PA and contact my provider. No clue why I could be playing real money games. I checked my ip address and it shows my hometown correctly. Tried resetting the Internet cable but same problem. Not sure what to do here. Unique bug with iPad app? Any help would be appreciated.
britesorb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:18 PM   #109
Sole
adept
 
Sole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 744
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksFullofCrabs View Post
You owe me a beer!
hehe
Sole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:20 PM   #110
Stinky Stu
Pooh-Bah
 
Stinky Stu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: On the back nine.
Posts: 4,092
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksFullofCrabs View Post
In a tourney right now, raised from UTG, one off the hijack calls, flop comes down and he acts first...

Serious glitch, not cool.

Tourney ID #122283 Table #1 about 15 minutes into the tourney, hand #437357418
I've seen this happen, too. I thought it must have been my imagination.
Stinky Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #111
Stinky Stu
Pooh-Bah
 
Stinky Stu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: On the back nine.
Posts: 4,092
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Burns View Post
Cool. I hope you're right because it's been approx 70 hours; so I should have them within the next two. But the fact that the other guy got them in his account the next day makes me a bit pessimistic.
Did you ever get your freeroll tickets? I played five MTTs yesterday (no freerolls) and didn't get any tickets this morning. Working on five more today. Hope my efforts haven't been wasted. (Well, I did win some money. )
Stinky Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #112
DucksFullofCrabs
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Jeruz
Posts: 254
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Yeah I played 5 MTT's today and have yet to receive anything.
DucksFullofCrabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #113
britesorb
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 215
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksFullofCrabs View Post
Yeah I played 5 MTT's today and have yet to receive anything.
Do SNG count on this promo?
britesorb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #114
pipes
banned
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Borgata
Posts: 2,340
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksFullofCrabs View Post
Yeah I played 5 MTT's today and have yet to receive anything.
Please let us know...and if you also receive the $1 SNG tickets

Did all of the MTTs you played all begin and end within the same day?
pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #115
Stinky Stu
Pooh-Bah
 
Stinky Stu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: On the back nine.
Posts: 4,092
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipes View Post
Please let us know...and if you also receive the $1 SNG tickets

Did all of the MTTs you played all begin and end within the same day?
Mine did. I started both days in the morning and finished in the evening, well before midnight.
Stinky Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:31 AM   #116
888Rep
Official 888Poker Representative
 
888Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,278
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksFullofCrabs View Post
In a tourney right now, raised from UTG, one off the hijack calls, flop comes down and he acts first...

Serious glitch, not cool.

Tourney ID #122283 Table #1 about 15 minutes into the tourney, hand #437357418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sole View Post
I was just playing in a the $3 $100 guaranteed tournament #122283. A player raised under the gun and i called in the cutoff. We were the only two players going to the flop and once the flop came, the action was on me first instead of the utg player. It was hand #437357418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Stu View Post
I've seen this happen, too. I thought it must have been my imagination.
Thanks for the info guys. This rarely occurring issue has been found and fixed.
888Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:44 AM   #117
888Rep
Official 888Poker Representative
 
888Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,278
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazman View Post
I posted this in the https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28.../index368.html but the 888Rep said i should repost it here.

My wife and I have been having issues logging into the 888NJ software. We are both using MacBook Pro laptops that meet the technical specs. When 888NJ first launched we were both able to download and play on the site. Then about a week later there was a update that we had to install when we opened the software. After the software update was installed we started running into the problem on both machines. We can load the software, enter our info and log in, but when it tries to verify our location the software crashes and closes. We get the log in notification email, but the software closes and an error report is displayed on the screen.

We have both tried to go through the support email, but they keep saying that the issue is that the location verification says we are not in NJ. I understand there are some issues when it comes to determining specific location, but i do not believe that the software is supposed to crash.

Is anyone having the same issue? Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Crazman,

Please PM me you and your wife's 888poker usernames and I'll escalate the issue to be looked into.

Thanks.
888Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #118
888Rep
Official 888Poker Representative
 
888Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,278
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by britesorb View Post
I have been playing cash games using the iPad app. Been using the bonus money received in the promotion for signing up. However, when I go to deposit through the cashier I get a popup message saying " deposit not allowed from your current location". Huh? How is it possible that the geo software correctly allows me to play, but incorrectly will not let me deposit? Called support. They were not helpful at all. Just says my ip address is in PA and contact my provider. No clue why I could be playing real money games. I checked my ip address and it shows my hometown correctly. Tried resetting the Internet cable but same problem. Not sure what to do here. Unique bug with iPad app? Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Britesorb,
I have escalated this issue to be looked into for you. Please PM me your 888poker username/ID; in case the guys will want clarification on your issue.

Thanks.
888Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #119
njguy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 264
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 888Rep View Post
Hi Britesorb,
I have escalated this issue to be looked into for you. Please PM me your 888poker username/ID; in case the guys will want clarification on your issue.

Thanks.
888Rep -

Thanks for staying active on this board and helping out. Another issue in case you guys were not already aware:

the Ipad app works great for me. But he iPhone app, in the same house using the same wifi, has never worked because of geo-location issues. I tuned off the cellular service on the phone and it was just using the same wifi, but it has never worked. Not a big deal, but wanted to pass it along just in case you guys weren't aware already.
njguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:34 AM   #120
tapouttazz9
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: jersey
Posts: 503
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Has everyone been getting free 5$ emails from 888 everyday for the past 2 weeks almost. At first I didn't think much of it, but now I'm kind of confused because I have revived close to 50$ in free 5$ gifts from 888. Is this a glitch it is it for real ?
tapouttazz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #121
njguy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 264
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapouttazz9 View Post
Has everyone been getting free 5$ emails from 888 everyday for the past 2 weeks almost. At first I didn't think much of it, but now I'm kind of confused because I have revived close to 50$ in free 5$ gifts from 888. Is this a glitch it is it for real ?
It's real - it's a special promotion they had for every day you played. I think it ends today though.
njguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #122
IanB000
adept
 
IanB000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: We talkin about PRACTICE
Posts: 865
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Will the rewards system be up starting January 1st for Delaware?
IanB000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #123
BDcannan
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 87
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksFullofCrabs View Post
Yeah I played 5 MTT's today and have yet to receive anything.
I played 5 on Friday. Haven't received anything either.
BDcannan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #124
Sole
adept
 
Sole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 744
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

I have been receiving my 2 free tickets for playing 5 mtts every morning around 9:30.
Sole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:54 PM   #125
Stinky Stu
Pooh-Bah
 
Stinky Stu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: On the back nine.
Posts: 4,092
Re: 888poker USA (formerly Pacific Poker)

I just got an e-mail saying I've gotten two tickets. I guess two more will show up tomorrow for Sunday's play.

Really liking 888 so far. It's getting about 90 percent of my action.
Stinky Stu is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online