Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
WinCake Poker Withdrawals WinCake Poker Withdrawals

06-19-2011 , 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22
It would help my perception of you if you weren't spastic and you had anything resembling decent grammar. It would also help if you had any evidence, but you have no evidence, which is why every one would like you to stop posting.

LOL @ thinking people with thousands of posts on 2+2 are "shells" for Cake Poker
LT22 I never said you were a cake shell if that is what you are implying. I am saying there certinlay are cake shells on these forums, and if you can not see that...

then sir you are blind and need to wake up and smell the coffee as they say,

also sue me for my "grammer" issues, what is this.. high school english class???
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 07:54 PM
This is why I play on Bodog. I like to get paid in a reasonable time frame. I don't know if some of you work at cake or what but after reading this thread it's 100 saying they havn't received anything and a hand full saying they got paid. If you got paid, good for you, what about all these players not getting paid? Stop defending Cake if are in fact a lucky few and see the other side.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 07:57 PM
thekid,

Nobody perceives you to be an intelligent person. Even if you were intelligent and were giving us hardcore facts (you're not), nobody would listen to you b/c you come across like an idiot.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this another sort of modern new straight line blockhead thinking here?????

I really dont understand what the point of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! without any text is.

Lol at your attempt to undermine what I am doing here, I am just trying to get important information out. So many players have waited way longer ( still waiting rather) for there checks then you have claimend.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22
thekid,

Nobody perceives you to be an intelligent person. Even if you were intelligent and were giving us hardcore facts (you're not), nobody would listen to you b/c you come across like an idiot.

LoL at you, like I said

this another sort of modern new straight line blockhead thinking here?????
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid345
LoL at you, like I said

this another sort of modern new straight line blockhead thinking here?????
No, trust me, everyone is thinking the same thing about you. Please go away; you are not capable of providing value to this thread.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:04 PM
lay off the speed bro, you need to calm down when you post. you come off as a spaz

I'm trying to help you get a slight bit of respect from your audience. People are not going to listen to you if you act like a spaz and have terrible grammar.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djg1979
Stop defending Cake if are in fact a lucky few and see the other side.
I don't think anyone is defending Cake, I think we're defending against mis-information from other posters. I got paid over a month and a half ago, and I have no way of knowing whether I will receive my next cashout. Just hoping. I'm sure most of the guys here are sympathetic to those who are waiting, as am I.

I think most of us would agree that Cake is full-of-sh i t, for a number of different reasons, i.e. the Tony G $60,000 raping, and slow withdrawals, but guys wasting our time with bad intel ain't gonna help us get our money faster.

Last edited by MrHolmes; 06-19-2011 at 08:15 PM. Reason: addition
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid345
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAJOR UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!

[/B]
thats where the "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" comes from

I suspect English is your second language...otherwise im at a loss
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22
lay off the speed bro, you need to calm down when you post. you come off as a spaz

I'm trying to help you get a slight bit of respect from your audience. People are not going to listen to you if you act like a spaz and have terrible grammar.
LoL so you say I am a spaz, and your going on about my grammer yet again....

Thats quite a two faced statement saying you are trying to help me, yet you are belittleing me at the same time.

Again sue me for my bad grammer as I dropped out of school to play poker years ago., though my spelling may sometimes not be there, sir I can assure you I am way more informend then you could imagine.

Look,LT I done arguing with you, your pathetic attempt to smear my posts just makes you look like a cake shell even more.....
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djg1979
This is why I play on Bodog. I like to get paid in a reasonable time frame. I don't know if some of you work at cake or what but after reading this thread it's 100 saying they havn't received anything and a hand full saying they got paid. If you got paid, good for you, what about all these players not getting paid? Stop defending Cake if are in fact a lucky few and see the other side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid345
LoL so you say I am a spaz, and your going on about my grammer yet again....

Thats quite a two faced statement saying you are trying to help me, yet you are belittleing me at the same time.

Again sue me for my bad grammer as I dropped out of school to play poker years ago., though my spelling may sometimes not be there, sir I can assure you I am way more informend then you could imagine.

Look,LT I done arguing with you, your pathetic attempt to smear my posts just makes you look like a cake shell even more.....

its almost sad at this point
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:46 PM
LT22 =

WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:46 PM
Waiting on a check for about three weeks now. Not processing, just sitting there. CMON CAKE.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 08:58 PM
43 days and counting.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 09:03 PM
thekid


LT22
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid345
Think Logically here, what a incredible story this would be, showing how many Americans are getting robbed blind, some of them potentially of there livelihood. You can say I am as valuable as ten bucks and whatever but I do not care about low opionions like that , We all breathe air.
How about this? Doing work on the behalf of the forums is a great way to develop credibility and let us all know that you are here to contribute to the community. It proves you're not a troll because few (I was going to say none, but few is more accurate) would bother to do real work. It is easier to just say things off the hip.

A number of people have posted in this thread about attempted cash outs. However, no one has gone back and tabulated the request dates and the current results. It is possible that some people are shills, but I doubt that all of them are. Put together a spread sheet, collate some real data, and back up what you're saying with facts. If you can't find results, PM the people who haven't posted feedback after their first post. That would be the real investigation that you claimed to do. PM-ing regulars here will allow you to get to know real people.

If you want huge extra kudos, check on the strat forums for Cake Regulars threads, and ask for information there. Many strat posters don't read the zoo, so going to the NL forums and the LHE forums may get you a much bigger sample of data.

So, put together some real data, maybe put together a google docs sheet to track, and do the community a real service. Are you ready to step up and be a real contributor here? The ball is in your court.

---

Here, I'll give you my full data as a start.
On 5/25, I requested a $1k cashout via check. Status is still pending in the lobby. US player.

If you want to include non-US players, PM me and I can hookup you with at least one non-US guy who has successfully cashed out post BF.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fubarfubar
its almost sad at this point
Dude your a joke now. My check from the site I play on will be here tomorrow. Stop defending Cake when alot of player havn't been paid the money they earned. You got paid but not alot of people have so STFU. You got paid this time but what about the next time you withdraw, IF your story is legit.

Last edited by djg1979; 06-19-2011 at 10:15 PM.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 11:42 PM
Just going to take some time. Everyone needs to be patient....Regulation is on its way!
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-19-2011 , 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really helpful post, great to see it's gonna be on the first page for the next two weeks.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-20-2011 , 08:08 AM
47 Days uk to mb something is def not right im having to think of it as lost and if it does ever come its a bonus luckily i have back up cash people cant live like this
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-20-2011 , 10:47 AM
47 days and counting for 2.4k. Should have known something was wrong when it took them 10 days to fund my account for the vegas spree win.
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-20-2011 , 12:26 PM
req'd 4/29 for $1,250 rec'd 6/17 (missed the fedex guy) will post to make sure it clears....so for everyone posting IT TAKES 7 WEEKS TO RECIEVE AS OF 4/29
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-20-2011 , 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougL
How about this? Doing work on the behalf of the forums is a great way to develop credibility and let us all know that you are here to contribute to the community. It proves you're not a troll because few (I was going to say none, but few is more accurate) would bother to do real work. It is easier to just say things off the hip.

A number of people have posted in this thread about attempted cash outs. However, no one has gone back and tabulated the request dates and the current results. It is possible that some people are shills, but I doubt that all of them are. Put together a spread sheet, collate some real data, and back up what you're saying with facts. If you can't find results, PM the people who haven't posted feedback after their first post. That would be the real investigation that you claimed to do. PM-ing regulars here will allow you to get to know real people.

If you want huge extra kudos, check on the strat forums for Cake Regulars threads, and ask for information there. Many strat posters don't read the zoo, so going to the NL forums and the LHE forums may get you a much bigger sample of data.

So, put together some real data, maybe put together a google docs sheet to track, and do the community a real service. Are you ready to step up and be a real contributor here? The ball is in your court.

---

Here, I'll give you my full data as a start.
On 5/25, I requested a $1k cashout via check. Status is still pending in the lobby. US player.

If you want to include non-US players, PM me and I can hookup you with at least one non-US guy who has successfully cashed out post BF.


well said here Doug, Me looking into this cash out thing with cake was certainly not a full on investigation like you would see on the news or w/e. Also i was not really looking for "points and gratitude" on the forum, I was just trying to get at whats going on with this issue. I deff respect everyone's suggestions and responses here as well. The last thing I want to do is start a senseless flame war.

With that said, I feel making a spreadsheet would deff help the cause, but at the same time unless I can get a few thousand examples I feel it would be a tough thing on paper. What my evidence is, are all of these posts by players right here on this thread. You could say for everyone getting paid, there are 9 or 10 people NOT getting paid, again based on information on this theard. SO, I feel that in itself is a pretty good base for my argument, that is with out having to submit a full report as a journalist would. Which is why I think if an actual reporter got this story it would be really interesting. While it would show players are still operating in the U.S.A (which everyone knows is happening anyways, its like smoking weed its illegal but EVERYONE does it) it would expose this massive payout issue at the same time
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-20-2011 , 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boo__zer
IT TAKES 7 WEEKS TO RECIEVE AS OF 4/29
So, this means cashouts are taking longer than they did a month ago, while Cake continues to tell us they are working on expediting the process.

We need a Cake rep here. I don't know if 2+2 mods can use their influence to get one here or if they have already made attempts, but it would certainly help alleviate some fear.


Forgot to mention, req'd check 5/15, U.S. player, still waiting.

Last edited by MrHolmes; 06-20-2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: addition
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote
06-20-2011 , 01:11 PM
wow this is really something, I got this email from cake yesterday, All that I did was send them a few emails displaying my concern for my payout delay and this is what they told me.

Thank you for your email. Again we understand your frustration and have explain the situation many times. If you continue to spam our support we'll be left with no choice but to block your email. Apologies again but you're interrupting the service to other players.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.



Kind Regards,

Sean

CakePoker Support

Wow I can not believe what bs they are pulling now, while I admit I have sent maybe a few more emails then normal.... I deff do not deserve to get blocked from there emailing list. Especially since I have been waiting almost a month now for my check.

another new low for cake gaming......
WinCake Poker Withdrawals Quote

      
m