Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE)

01-02-2013 , 05:03 PM
Signed, would deposit here instantly if those tables were removed(bbj and beast)
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-02-2013 , 05:14 PM
signed. i avoided bbj tables when bcp was on merge and now i can't really play on bcp cuz of bbj again sighs...
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-02-2013 , 07:02 PM
Yep.... That's why im not playing there. And wont until they get rid of it.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-02-2013 , 08:20 PM
signed, won't play there because of it
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-02-2013 , 11:15 PM
Signed. It is impossible to put in any volume on this site with the JP tables and software.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-03-2013 , 01:27 AM
signed.... Stopped playing here because of this and moved to another site but would for sure go back if they changed it
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-03-2013 , 02:23 AM
signed.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-04-2013 , 04:10 PM
Did they remove this shizz yet?
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-06-2013 , 05:55 AM
signed. I moved some money on here because I was dissatisfied with the cash out times at my primary site. However, even at 50 NL this extra rake is still crippling. Kudos to the 5-10 guys who actually make money off the Beast, but for the rest of us it's making your site almost unplayable.
The recreational players may like the BBJ and I have no problem keeping that, although it sounds like it's taking too much away at micro stakes.
Restructure the BBJ, get rid of the Beast entirely or massively overhaul it if you want some big monthly tournament. I will definitely be moving on to another site in the near future if I don't hear anything about the Beast being restructured or eliminated.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-06-2013 , 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zegota
signed. I moved some money on here because I was dissatisfied with the cash out times at my primary site. However, even at 50 NL this extra rake is still crippling. Kudos to the 5-10 guys who actually make money off the Beast, but for the rest of us it's making your site almost unplayable.
The recreational players may like the BBJ and I have no problem keeping that, although it sounds like it's taking too much away at micro stakes.
Restructure the BBJ, get rid of the Beast entirely or massively overhaul it if you want some big monthly tournament. I will definitely be moving on to another site in the near future if I don't hear anything about the Beast being restructured or eliminated.
This.

The way it's setup, if you're not playing 100NL+, you are better off playing elsewhere.

If ACR wants to slowly dry up it's games entirely, then it's doing a good job. Otherwise, both the BBJ and Beast need a massive overhaul.

Last edited by spectrefax; 01-06-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-06-2013 , 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinVegas
I agree with op, signed.
+1 agreed. Signed
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-06-2013 , 03:52 PM
SIGNED
Simply ridiculous that these tables are usually full and the others aren't. Black tables only for me. I stay away from the JP tables. Tough to find a game these days. EVERYONE'S throwing their money away.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-06-2013 , 06:40 PM
I haven't played a hand in nearly 3 weeks after figuring out that because of the BBJ rake I would have to earn an extra 2+ buyins every 1000 hands at 25nl and about 1.25 buyins more at 50nl just to maintain the same winrate as I would have at non-BBJ/Beast tables which don't run. And no, unless you're playing 100k+ hands a month you're losing money big time on Beast rake.

Simply absurd.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-06-2013 , 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneonth3run
I haven't played a hand in nearly 3 weeks after figuring out that because of the BBJ rake I would have to earn an extra 2+ buyins every 1000 hands at 25nl and about 1.25 buyins more at 50nl just to maintain the same winrate as I would have at non-BBJ/Beast tables which don't run. And no, unless you're playing 100k+ hands a month you're losing money big time on Beast rake.

Simply absurd.
Actually, if you want a shot at top 3 (which is where most of the money goes) you need to be earning 4,600 points per day, which is much more than 100k hands per month.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-06-2013 , 11:24 PM
agree +1, signed.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-07-2013 , 03:50 AM
Cashout times are improving to six weeks or less for check on Merge. If WPN doesn't address the BBJ/Beast rake issue by the end of the month I'm going back. Waiting an extra couple weeks for a check is nothing if I can actually win money (not to mention better software and more traffic).

I was excited to put in lots of volume in the new year but WPN has essentially made that impossible for me and I refuse to become a Beast slave just to turn a profit each month.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-07-2013 , 01:43 PM
cosign. I moved my roll to Revolution and won't be back to WPN until they get rid of the beast. BBJ I'm less concerned with, but it'd be really great if they could get rid of that too.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-07-2013 , 02:13 PM
get rid of the beast/bbj
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-07-2013 , 02:50 PM
Has a link to this thread been posted over in the ACR thread and brought to the attention of their rep? Or other threads belonging to skins in the network for that matter
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-07-2013 , 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasgow Rangers
Has a link to this thread been posted over in the ACR thread and brought to the attention of their rep? Or other threads belonging to skins in the network for that matter
I saw a link posted in the ACR thread. Unsure about the other skins.

I really don't know why they are dragging their feet with this issue. If they cleaned up the promo rake structure, this site would be #1 for US players in an instant.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-07-2013 , 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrefax
I saw a link posted in the ACR thread. Unsure about the other skins.

I really don't know why they are dragging their feet with this issue. If they cleaned up the promo rake structure, this site would be #1 for US players in an instant.
This. WPN needs to make the choice for the long term health of their poker room. The Beast is atrocious.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-08-2013 , 12:51 AM
Signed.
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-08-2013 , 06:44 AM
SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED.
i really wish people would just join the black tables.Everyday i sit at multiple blacks alone and watch all the complainers just join the BBJ tables anyway
GET RID OF BBJ/BEAST at 50NL and lower pleeeeeease
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote
01-08-2013 , 10:09 AM
I agree the rake is atrocious
Unofficial Petition to Remove The Beast/BBJ Tables From WPN(ACR, BCP, TRUE) Quote

      
m