Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
[Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game

12-10-2021 , 11:31 PM
1/3 of the pot is then 57.61 BB


Her stack should be 27,74BB

why should her stack be 1/6, when she wins 1/3?
12-10-2021 , 11:38 PM
because pot is made from her and my stack...
100% of her stack and the same from my stack.

she has to pay me 2/3 of her stack.

That's 56,77BB.
12-10-2021 , 11:48 PM
If 1/3 of the pot is 57bb, and she won 1/3 of the runs, then her stack should end up as 57bb. Because she deserves 1/3 of the pot by winning 1/3 of the runs. Which is 57bb. Not 28
12-10-2021 , 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh2022 [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
because pot is made from her and my stack...
100% of her stack and the same from my stack.

she has to pay me 2/3 of her stack.

That's 56,77BB.
She does not have to pay you 2/3 of her stack. You don't win 2/3 of her stack if you win 2/3 runs. You win 2/3 OF THE POT. It's not the same thing, since (as you say) the pot is made up of her AND your stack. Not just her stack.

You're not getting scammed, you're mistaken.
12-10-2021 , 11:53 PM
If I win 3 out of 3, I do get her stack.
2/3 => I get 2/3 of her stack.



So she won 57.42BB - 27,74BB = 29.54BB in 1 hand.
Rake: 0.56BB
=> There are roughly 3BB coming out of nowhere. This is no money from the stacks and 2.5BB she gets, 0.56BB is rake
=> Moneylaundry!
12-10-2021 , 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh2022 [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
If I win 3 out of 3, I do get her stack.
2/3 => I get 2/3 of her stack.
No.
12-10-2021 , 11:56 PM
This guy is nuts. Did you ever post proof pictures of tigergaming stealing from you?

Pls stop having 8 tables of u just sitting there pls. And learn to **** close one.
12-10-2021 , 11:56 PM
If you win 1/2 runs, does she give you half her stack?

"If I win 2 out of 2, I do get her stack.
1/2 => I get 1/2 of her stack."

?
12-11-2021 , 12:05 AM
You are a math genius and best player in the world but you can’t figure how this simple math works.

Let’s make it simple for you. Ignore the rake and dead money in the pot. Assume she has a 90BB starting stack. When you get all in and run it three times her stack gets spread 30BB in each pot. But YOU also put 30BB into each pot. So there are three 60BB pots. She takes one pot for 60BB and you take two for 120BB.

Math works. But for some reason I doubt many of your claims.
12-11-2021 , 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINzent [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
Why did you decide to deposit 135k on a site where the highest game is 5/10$?

Thanks
Because I am Ganesh and Ganesh is smart.

I invest my money there for sometime, grind as hard as I can and then get every Dollar investment back via my laywer.

Facts are to easy and I will get a huge reward from that casino for every $ and my time to cash in a bitcoin low (which tigergaming/betonline has to pay me).

Fact:
BTC cash in + pokertracker results + rakeback - account money.

More than 200k are missing, but my lawyer told me, that I will get it >500 times bigger back.
Therefore I grind as much as I can.
12-11-2021 , 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh2022 [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
If I win 3 out of 3, I do get her stack.
2/3 => I get 2/3 of her stack.
By that logic: You win 1/3 => You get 1/3 of her stack?

Let's say 100BB each, all-in. Total pot 200BB, 3 runouts for 66.7BB each. You win the first and the second one for 66.7BB + 66.7BB, she wins the third for 66.7BB.

So after the hand you have 133.3BB and she has 66.7BB.

How much did you get from her? 2/3 of her stack or maybe only 1/3?
12-11-2021 , 12:14 AM
I win 3 of 3, I get 100% of her stack
I win 2 of 3, I get 66,67% of her stack, she gets 33% of her stack back.
I loose 2 of 3, I have to give her 33% of her starting stack.

I won 2 of 3, she had 85.16BB.

She has to give me 66,67% of her stack => I have to get 56.77BB by her.

Her stack after that event should be
85.16BB - 56.77BB = 28.39BB

So there are also 3BB extra on the table in the pot, because she has more stack.

and I also have 30.5BB more in my stack, but I should have 56.77BB more.
So I just roughly 25.80BB short, she has roughly 28.5BB more.
=> 3BB MONEY LAUNDRY as well via software.
12-11-2021 , 12:16 AM
Does everyone telling you that you are mistaken mean nothing to you?
12-11-2021 , 12:19 AM
I win 3 of 3, I get 100% of her stack
I win 2 of 3, I get 66,67% of her stack, she gets 33% of her stack back.
I loose 2 of 3, I have to give her 33% of her starting stack.

I won 2 of 3, she had 85.16BB.

She has to give me 66,67% of her stack => I have to get 56.77BB by her.

Her stack after that event should be
85.16BB - 56.77BB = 28.39BB

So there are also 3BB extra on the table in the pot, because she has more stack.

and I also have 30.5BB more in my stack, but I should have 56.77BB more.
So I just roughly 25.80BB short, she has roughly 28.5BB more.
=> 3BB MONEY LAUNDRY as well via software.
12-11-2021 , 12:20 AM
Look at that pictures, do the math and then, its pure money laundry and scam.
12-11-2021 , 12:27 AM
12-11-2021 , 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fore [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
You are a math genius and best player in the world but you can’t figure how this simple math works.

Let’s make it simple for you. Ignore the rake and dead money in the pot. Assume she has a 90BB starting stack. When you get all in and run it three times her stack gets spread 30BB in each pot. But YOU also put 30BB into each pot. So there are three 60BB pots. She takes one pot for 60BB and you take two for 120BB.

Math works. But for some reason I doubt many of your claims.
no, you are wrong.
She puts alsmost 90BB into a pot, wins 1 of 3, so she has stack of 30BB, not 60BB.

What's that bullshit about?

Last edited by Mike Haven; 12-11-2021 at 12:44 PM.
12-11-2021 , 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh2022 [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
I win 3 of 3, I get 100% of her stack
I win 2 of 3, I get 66,67% of her stack, she gets 33% of her stack back.
I loose 2 of 3, I have to give her 33% of her starting stack.

I won 2 of 3, she had 85.16BB.

She has to give me 66,67% of her stack => I have to get 56.77BB by her.

Her stack after that event should be
85.16BB - 56.77BB = 28.39BB

So there are also 3BB extra on the table in the pot, because she has more stack.

and I also have 30.5BB more in my stack, but I should have 56.77BB more.
So I just roughly 25.80BB short, she has roughly 28.5BB more.
=> 3BB MONEY LAUNDRY as well via software.
I think I see the problem with your account, Ganesh - you can't do simple maths.
If you win 2/3, you get 1/3 of her stack, not 66%. You get 2/3 of the pot, which you contributed half of.
In that hand, she wins 1/3 of the pot so she wins 56.77bb.
If the rest of your calculations of your account are as correct as this one, no wonder you think you're being ripped off.
12-11-2021 , 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaea [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
If you win 2/3, you get 1/3 of her stack, not 66%. You get 2/3 of the pot, which you contributed half of.
best post.
you get your own stack investment back (100%). then you get 66% of her stack and she 33% of her stack.

whats that point in seeing the obv only correct analysis?

Last edited by Mike Haven; 12-11-2021 at 11:27 AM.
12-11-2021 , 11:10 AM
Op you suck at this game
12-11-2021 , 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh2022 [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
Because I am Ganesh and Ganesh is smart.



I invest my money there for sometime, grind as hard as I can and then get every Dollar investment back via my laywer.



Facts are to easy and I will get a huge reward from that casino for every $ and my time to cash in a bitcoin low (which tigergaming/betonline has to pay me).



Fact:

BTC cash in + pokertracker results + rakeback - account money.



More than 200k are missing, but my lawyer told me, that I will get it >500 times bigger back.

Therefore I grind as much as I can.
Why is everyone wasting time with this idiot he has lost his mind read what he writes !! He is delusional and should seek mental help or probably gambling in this case. He talks like if he is a millionaire and the whole world is cheating that scum
12-11-2021 , 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh2022 [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
no, you are wrong.
She puts alsmost 90BB into a pot, wins 1 of 3, so she has stack of 30BB, not 60BB.

What's that bullshit about?
You forget she also wins 30bb from you in the board she wins. So she gets her 30bb back and 30bb from you so total 60bb. Or do you think you get to stiff her or free roll here.

Of course you know this but are trolling. Or maybe you really are the delusional idiot others have claimed. Which is it?
12-11-2021 , 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh2022 [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
...
Mods please close this thread and block this guy he is just an idiot with no brain.

Last edited by Mike Haven; 12-11-2021 at 07:02 PM.
12-11-2021 , 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh2022 [Tigergaming] Need Help understanding the game
Ach, dir habe ich die Beine und deine Nudel mit Repeat - Lebra gegönnt. Brudi, lass die Hilfe und deinen LepraSchwanz stecken.
Du wirkst ungesund.
Tell your mama this you rat
12-11-2021 , 05:49 PM


/thread
Closed Thread Subscribe
...

      
m