Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Superusers at Everest poker? Superusers at Everest poker?

05-24-2010 , 08:47 AM
If I get a few serious reactions by pm or email I will provide the +100k hand sample so you can see for yourself. But no one takes this serious here.

I know the evidence is in the handhistory's but I have no clue how i can extract it in such way that you guys start to beleive it. For what I've seen with my own eye's is that this user is making very strange calls (hands that end up in the muck which isn't visible in datamined hands so hard to proof again).

Also very strange what I only see cause it's a trend is that this user is hitting WAY more hands then I do and therefore winning hugely from me. He barrels 70% on the turn, I call down with A high or K high on paired boards, and every single time he has a hand, not sometimes but 90% of the time. How can I win vs a player that hits continuously while I am left carddead almost every single hand.

The other way I also barrell 70% of the time and I only have air and he again always has a hand, even if it's only a lowpair. That's why I run like -80BB/100 vs him while I win vs almost all other players, how we gonna proof such thing? That's why I need professional help with this cause I don't know how to proof it myself.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-24-2010 , 09:00 AM
You have yet to give anyone a single reason to take you seriously.

Claiming to have evidence while not knowing what that evidence is, means you don't have evidence!
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-24-2010 , 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdanny82
...I need professional help...
Finally, we're getting somewhere.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-24-2010 , 09:51 AM
The mythical 5 BB/100 winning bot over 500,000 hands of 1/2 has finally been located. Good Work!
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-24-2010 , 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vetinari
This refrain of "it's possible therefore you can't say it's doesn't happen", whilst logically correct is tautological and thus pointless.

It's not impossible that you are a paedophile but I don't suppose you'd be terribly happy if a bunch of people went around telling everyone that they couldn't be 100% certain you weren't abusing children. Even though that is the literal truth.

There's nothing wrong with acknowledging a possibility and remaining vigilant for evidence but continually suggesting that we can't be certain various random, possible, events aren't occurring is asinine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett
Right. What's your point?
Only point was that ppl start berating him and saying gtfo without even having seen the hands hes played vs. suspected cheats. What does that accomplish? I don't know if hes been cheated, im skeptical too, just no reason to be so attacking over a situation you really have no clue about, jesus. Also, not his friend, never even met the guy. I just think that no matter how wrong allegations turn out to be, no use in attacking someone especially if you dont know the details.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-25-2010 , 12:03 AM
People here dont even want to know it cause its bad publicity for internet poker in general, they are so afraid that the fish stay away or they work for the sites themselves.

No one asked for the handhistory so no one cares. Even if I posted the hands here they wouldn't even take time to look at it and if they would take time to look at it they would look for mostly 5 minutes to say, ooh I see nothing strange about it and ofcourse, with no time put into it they just look like normal handhistory's. I rest my case, internetpokerfora are even more rigged then poker itself.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-25-2010 , 01:34 AM
Danny you are a ****ing drama queen. Post some hands and I'll look at them for you.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-25-2010 , 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevster77
Only point was that ppl start berating him and saying gtfo without even having seen the hands hes played vs. suspected cheats. What does that accomplish? I don't know if hes been cheated, im skeptical too, just no reason to be so attacking over a situation you really have no clue about, jesus. Also, not his friend, never even met the guy. I just think that no matter how wrong allegations turn out to be, no use in attacking someone especially if you dont know the details.
I would agree that some of the berating might be a little over the top.

But OP certainly hasn't helped his credibility at any point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdanny82
People here dont even want to know it cause its bad publicity for internet poker in general, they are so afraid that the fish stay away or they work for the sites themselves.

No one asked for the handhistory so no one cares. Even if I posted the hands here they wouldn't even take time to look at it and if they would take time to look at it they would look for mostly 5 minutes to say, ooh I see nothing strange about it and ofcourse, with no time put into it they just look like normal handhistory's. I rest my case, internetpokerfora are even more rigged then poker itself.
LOL.

The reason you're getting no respect is because you refused to post any evidence (people had to PM you for it??), and then you introduce the fact that you have friends that are botters, and you think that's just fine because, after all, all pro poker players cheat. How seriously do you think you'll be taken after that?

As for "they wouldn't even take time to look at it and if they would take time to look at it they would look for mostly 5 minutes to say, ooh I see nothing strange about it and ofcourse, with no time put into it they just look like normal handhistory's", um, how do you think the AP & UB scandals came to light?

Just post some ****ing hand histories for crying out loud.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-25-2010 , 09:12 AM
I won't provide anything anymore. You got the screenname do what you want to do. ****ing bashers.

Btw who asked for respect, you think I want respect from a bunch of intenet nerds, LOL.

Ps: You get what you expect, NOTHING.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-25-2010 , 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdanny82
Ps: You get what you expect, NOTHING.
Seeing as you gave nothing I agree that's what you should expect back. Congratulations in making one of the most pointless threads this year.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-25-2010 , 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdanny82
He barrels 70% on the turn, I call down with A high or K high on paired boards, and every single time he has a hand, not sometimes but 90% of the time. How can I win vs a player that hits continuously while I am left carddead almost every single hand.

The other way I also barrell 70% of the time and I only have air and he again always has a hand, even if it's only a lowpair.
Sounds like Ivey to me. Nothing wrong with LAG HUHULHE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdanny82
you think I want respect from a bunch of intenet nerds, LOL
Well you want help from internet professionals who can analyse the sort of data that would make many a statistician run, sort of nerdy if you want to use the derogatory term. And so respect sort of goes with that if you want it.
Fail. Again.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-25-2010 , 05:42 PM
Its so sad...
There are probably a few ppl around there and believe what OP is saying there.
But yeah ppl who think that online Poker is rigged just fail and suffer from Paranoya or whatever.
Keep up your good work here OP so I can expect less players playing on EVP because of your bull**** you are trying to tell us.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-26-2010 , 05:14 AM
It does make some sense that superusers won't bother at $1/2 though if there are some corrupt employee's it would stay below the radar and 10k a month is still a lot as thats the ammount the user is making there.

Today I will get my hands on a good virus scanner to see if someone got a virus on my computer perhaps which makes him able to see my holecards. For me it's too unreal so I know something is going on but just don't know exactly what, like I mentioned several times that I run hugely bad mostly vs 1 opponent all of the time. Too much too wave it away as coincedence.
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote
05-26-2010 , 09:02 AM
So, are you suggesting that Everest is rigged?
Superusers at Everest poker? Quote

      
m