Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
pokerstars support live chat dialogue pokerstars support live chat dialogue

01-18-2010 , 10:16 PM
Wow. This gets 5 stars.... I really thought around the 10 line mark that Donna was gonna start saying
John...
John...
(no response)
John... talk to me John.
We all love you John...
John Don't do it... I love you! Please John don't do it.

Pstars CS is great. I am amazed that she let you play after all this. And despite giving me a good laugh I'm surprised that you'd come on here and embarass Pstars by telling people that they re opened your account. Shame on you for that... but still great post.
01-19-2010 , 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfasaurus
You should be banned for wasting their time. It really isn't funny.
This.
01-19-2010 , 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie boyle
now they email me saying they have seen this post and it is no laughing matter. Lol.

They are correct.

They have to take this suicide stuff seriously and you know that. So you just keep them around and waste their time and take advantage of that.

This is not quite the same as calling a suicide hotline yourself and trying to play a joke on the person trying to save you that you really are going to do it....but it definitely is incredibly lame of you to even hint at that stuff KNOWING that they can't just blow you off.
01-19-2010 , 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroBob
They are correct.

They have to take this suicide stuff seriously and you know that. So you just keep them around and waste their time and take advantage of that.

This is not quite the same as calling a suicide hotline yourself and trying to play a joke on the person trying to save you that you really are going to do it....but it definitely is incredibly lame of you to even hint at that stuff KNOWING that they can't just blow you off.
oh come on, they froze his funds for saying that? He should be able to do whatever if they do that dumb ****. Im sure if someone was actually close to committing suicide and they froze his funds, his last bit of enjoyment, it would help.
01-19-2010 , 02:14 AM
I thought it was a joke at first... cute though
01-19-2010 , 02:24 AM
The real Frankie Boyle is funny. OP is just dumb.
01-19-2010 , 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2015PARTY
oh come on, they froze his funds for saying that? He should be able to do whatever if they do that dumb ****. Im sure if someone was actually close to committing suicide and they froze his funds, his last bit of enjoyment, it would help.

He understood that they had a policy. He could have just apologized and said he way only kidding and didn't mean to alarm them like any normal person might do. Instead, he takes the opportunity to waste their time and joke around with them about it and basically be a dick.

They explained why they were doing what they did and it makes perfect sense to any rational person.
01-19-2010 , 05:21 AM
lol MB you're assuming that someone who makes a fake suicide threat is likely to be a rational person?
01-19-2010 , 05:57 AM
Seizing funds from a Scott is not the best way to prevent him from committing suicide
01-19-2010 , 06:12 AM
I would be suicidal if I lived in Dundee, no wonder they took you seriously OP.
02-14-2010 , 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daleroxxu
I would be suicidal if I lived in Dundee, no wonder they took you seriously OP.
REALLY?
02-14-2010 , 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie boyle
its really impressive i just said i want to kill myself to the mod and they came to my rescue, even though i was kiddding.
Im not amused nor impressed, Grow up. You should have been permantly Banned and thrown in a Nut house. Nothing to joke with kid
02-15-2010 , 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rec
Im not amused nor impressed, Grow up. You should have been permantly Banned and thrown in a Nut house. Nothing to joke with kid
i was actually being serious about being impressed by how quick/well they acted.

knob.
02-15-2010 , 03:59 AM
So this is where my rake goes? Poor Donna whoever it was
02-15-2010 , 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroBob
This is not quite the same as calling a suicide hotline yourself
Not quite? If the suicide hotline coldcalls me, I feel totally justified in leading them on for my own amusement. And I'm probably a lot more familiar with real suicide than most of the self-righteous people in this thread.
02-15-2010 , 04:26 AM
Quote:
HeNlEyS86: and he was watchin me on player gps or something
lol

'Hide from Search feature'
02-15-2010 , 06:38 AM
pretty amazing how far they go in "suicide" cases, but I really doubt it would help in a real case
02-15-2010 , 06:50 AM
Im pretty sure that in thier agreement with the LIC they hold, they are obligated to act on these situation, as they are obligated to Ban you if you want to be banned, for Gambling problems
02-15-2010 , 06:56 AM
so how does this work? does a separate chat window pop up?
02-15-2010 , 06:58 AM
HeNlEyS86: the only way i can guarantee u i wont do something irrational
HeNlEyS86: is if u put my funds into my bank
HeNlEyS86: immediately

lol
02-15-2010 , 06:58 AM
Just seems like a good way to circumvent all conventional problem gaming care advice and continue to collect rake from players that have threatened suicide tbh.

Any other site would refuse your business from that point forward.
02-15-2010 , 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFCMark
Just seems like a good way to circumvent all conventional problem gaming care advice and continue to collect rake from players that have threatened suicide tbh.

Any other site would refuse your business from that point forward.
....WTF?
02-15-2010 , 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rec
....WTF?

What do you not understand? Send an email to any gaming related site threatening suicide in relation to a gambling activity and see how long your account stays open.

I'm assuming Stars have run this past GamCare, but am pretty surprised GamCare gave it the OK.
02-15-2010 , 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFCMark
What do you not understand? Send an email to any gaming related site threatening suicide in relation to a gambling activity and see how long your account stays open.

I'm assuming Stars have run this past GamCare, but am pretty surprised GamCare gave it the OK.
OK now its in english I understand, I agree, and from other post I have made would suggest that too. ANYONE THAT DOSE THIS SHOULD BE BANNED AND THROWN IN A NUT HOUSE, for their own safty.. Check it out sir
02-15-2010 , 07:15 AM
Sorry I'll be sure not to use confusing words such as 'circumvent' in future.
Closed Thread Subscribe
...

      
m