Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO? PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?

03-26-2021 , 11:47 AM
Disclaimer - Like the title says, we can't be 100% sure that's why it's a question, not a statement.

Okay guys, basically I am a reg on party poker who wants to stay anon for now, but I play up to 500nl and I know a lot of regs on the site.

I have found some very worrying statistics among other regs.

These findings are that HEM2 is telling us that we are getting around 10-20% less CO and Buttons than we should be, these findings are over more than a million hands so it's not lol sample.

I ask if anyone plays on PartyPoker, please filter your tracker and check 2-5 handed, then 5 handed + and see if you are also getting dealt a lot less buttons and CO.

This is seriously a problem if it's true, how can I be a big winner in a game when this is happening. And there could be a chance it's a coincidence, but over me and my friends I assume it isn't.


How to check:

first u need to add
leakbuster by position
filter for handed,
3-3
4-4
5-5

then u filter it

Last edited by Truth Telling; 03-26-2021 at 12:07 PM.
03-26-2021 , 12:06 PM
Do you talk about Zoom or whatever it's called on Party?
03-26-2021 , 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Telling PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
These findings are that HEM2 is telling us that we are getting around 10-20% less CO and Buttons than we should be
Or it could just be a bug in HEM2 hand history import routine?

Just 5 seconds of thought is all it takes to see which scenario is most likely...

Juk
03-26-2021 , 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jukofyork PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
Or it could just be a bug in HEM2 hand history import routine?

Just 5 seconds of thought is all it takes to see which scenario is most likely...

Juk
okay that's why I didn't put it as factual information, and want to see if people have similar findings on other trackers for e.g
03-26-2021 , 12:27 PM
Nah i have this issue with HM3. If this is the case its disgusting tbh
03-26-2021 , 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphismus PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
Do you talk about Zoom or whatever it's called on Party?
yes Fast Forward
03-26-2021 , 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Telling PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
okay that's why I didn't put it as factual information, and want to see if people have similar findings on other trackers for e.g
Why not contact HEM2 support and open a bug ticket, and then come back when you've eliminated that (99%+ most likely) option then?

Juk
03-26-2021 , 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jukofyork PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
Why not contact HEM2 support and open a bug ticket, and then come back when you've eliminated that (99%+ most likely) option then?

Juk

HM2 is no longer supported so if it were in fact a bug it is not something that would be fixed. That being said I just imported a small test sample of downloaded Party FF hands to HM2 and HM3 and they match up exactly:

03-26-2021 , 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jukofyork PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
Why not contact HEM2 support and open a bug ticket, and then come back when you've eliminated that (99%+ most likely) option then?

Juk
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmblack PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
Nah i have this issue with HM3. If this is the case its disgusting tbh
?


Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
HM2 is no longer supported so if it were in fact a bug it is not something that would be fixed. That being said I just imported a small test sample of downloaded Party FF hands to HM2 and HM3 and they match up exactly:

ty
03-26-2021 , 01:06 PM
it's probably just from times you quit in the blinds or get timed out or w/e
03-26-2021 , 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerPlayingGamble PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
it's probably just from times you quit in the blinds or get timed out or w/e
Don't think me and my friends all had the same issue with quitting sessions and timing out, we are established mid stakes players, not 10nl whales
03-26-2021 , 01:21 PM
After being informed about this I looked at my own sample and I noticed the same thing happening to me. This is very disturbing.






03-26-2021 , 01:31 PM
my own Database




03-26-2021 , 01:32 PM
They keep dealing me AA every hand
03-26-2021 , 02:24 PM
Bumping for 8 years until partypoker employee replies dont care dont care dont care
03-26-2021 , 03:18 PM
When games get 3-4 handed they break (or are already in the process of breaking) so you often end up posting blinds and not playing a full round
03-26-2021 , 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenelopeCruz PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
When games get 3-4 handed they break (or are already in the process of breaking) so you often end up posting blinds and not playing a full round
not on party, it's short handed a lot
03-26-2021 , 06:35 PM
how do u (Widzy) have 23,000 hands in the CO and 27,000 hands in MP?
03-29-2021 , 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Telling PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
Don't think me and my friends all had the same issue with quitting sessions and timing out, we are established mid stakes players, not 10nl whales
Sure you are buddy.
03-29-2021 , 05:50 AM
surprised this thread isn't getting more attention

why'd he get banned?
03-29-2021 , 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
surprised this thread isn't getting more attention

why'd he get banned?
I don't play on party, but I second this.
03-29-2021 , 07:24 AM
Curious as to why he was banned. Also, any logical explanation as to why this is occurring.
03-29-2021 , 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenstars PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
I don't play on party, but I second this.

Do you have a similar trend of fewer hands in the BU and CO than in the BB in your database?
03-29-2021 , 11:36 AM
Was there not a similar thread to this years ago, perhaps pertaining to Zoom games? My memory is vague, but I thought there was a legit explanation for why it occurred in these type of games.

It would seem to be an accounting error somewhere. If everyone is experiencing the same thing, then I think that should be a comfort, not more of a concern. I don't see how grimming could be possible at these games, but if it was then it would seemingly have to be abundantly obvious to account for such discrepancies across the board.
03-29-2021 , 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
why'd he get banned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortCollins PartyPoker: Am I getting too few hands on the BU/CO?
Curious as to why he was banned.
Nothing to do directly with this thread, I don't think. Ban reason I see is:

Quote:
Registered with a fake/disposable email address

      
m