Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 06:21 PM   #301
VicVegas007
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by newschool View Post
I had no questions. I took "info you provided" to mean what it says. How else could I interpret that? I had to give name, email, addy, age. I took various ID checks to mean, I had to show ID w/name, addy, age. I didn't think much of it as I never had any problems on any other site. I am sorry I took them for their word, my bad.

How can you LMAO at them taking/keeping my money against my will? Seriously? Whats so funny? I have the fing receipt!!You call me an idiot yet I proved everything I have said. All you do is call names and because they say so. Not everyone has your viewpoint.

If I could take them to court, I would win. And I substantiated it in contract law. You substantiated it in because they say, because they can.

I am reminded of that quote. First they came for the gypsy's but I was not gypsy. So I did not care.
Then they came for the Jews but I was not Jewish. So I did not care.
Then they came for the labor unions, but I was not in one of them. SO I did not care.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out.

So you never answered. If they have the right to take anyones account for any reason. As the TOS says. Would it be right for them to? What would that be called? WOuld we all just be SOL? Would we have deserved it?
Yes i believe in standing up for yourself and other people. But only if there is just cause. Real life and a small amount money on a poker site are not even close. Their TOS are not more different than any other compy. For example in the hotmail tos it says that all emails that pass through or sit on hotmail servers belong to microsoft. So if you emal a friend a great business idea and a hotmail employee reads this he can pass it on to Microsoft and they could use this idea to start a business and there is nothing you can do about it.
Unfortunately until poker is legalize this kind of **** happens. Even when something is legal this can happen as well.

Pick your battles.
VicVegas007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #302
flpokerplayer
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 295
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

I mean im all for identity protection, but op you have to look at it this way too. Lets say the person sending documents isnt you, and wants to recieve your funds. An id with everything blacked out, and the address on a peice of paper covering the address. I mean why not show the address, picture, and leave the last few digits off the actual id number, this would be best imo. By leaving every single thing off they have nothing to protect them so if its not you that cashed outand say wheres my loot they can say well heres what you issued to us and in our opinion there was enough verification documents to issue payouts. Imagine some hacker logging in to your intertops, wanting your dough, They say send Id, hacker says ok goes to google images gets a passport picture, blacks out photo, write address on paper. See the problem now?
flpokerplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #303
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flpokerplayer View Post
I mean im all for identity protection, but op you have to look at it this way too. Lets say the person sending documents isnt you, and wants to recieve your funds. An id with everything blacked out, and the address on a peice of paper covering the address. I mean why not show the address, picture, and leave the last few digits off the actual id number, this would be best imo. By leaving every single thing off they have nothing to protect them so if its not you that cashed outand say wheres my loot they can say well heres what you issued to us and in our opinion there was enough verification documents to issue payouts. Imagine some hacker logging in to your intertops, wanting your dough, They say send Id, hacker says ok goes to google images gets a passport picture, blacks out photo, write address on paper. See the problem now?
This is and was a lie. I never wrote the addy down or whatever your trying to imply. I covered the photo and gov't number. Thats it. This is why I was going to send to Bobo Fett so he could forward it to them. As proof of what I sent. So they couldn't belittle me or the tread, this way. As they did earlier, which gives the perception of me doing something in error. It did not happen like that.

In your scenario the guy makes a fake ID. Does he care about the photo? no. Does he come here and post? no. Does he have the receipt? no. He would also have to change the addy, email ect...

I changed nothing. My info matched everything I signed up with. I used cash. No player transfer or any fraud. ect....

I also did 3k+ in trades in this community, never once had a problem. I signed up here in 09. My SN here matches part of my poker email addy that I gave them. I joined Intertops in 2011. I would have to go back in time or steal my 2+2 account, on top of it all.

What's more likely? All this^^^Or I am telling the truth, and thats my moniez.

How much more verified can I get?????They don't need a pic of me to send a check for the money I have a receipt for.

Last edited by newschool; 01-25-2012 at 09:17 PM.
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #304
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicVegas007 View Post
Yes i believe in standing up for yourself and other people. But only if there is just cause. Real life and a small amount money on a poker site are not even close.

Unfortunately until poker is legalize this kind of **** happens. Even when something is legal this can happen as well.

Pick your battles.
So we agree, in standing up for what is right?

I believe 5 hundo is just cause.

Just because ***** can happen. Doesn't mean they need to do this ****. It's a trust issue. Who broke whos trust here? Do we agree that this ****doesn't need to happen here? ANd that it was wrong to do that ****?

I did not pick this battle, this battle picked me.
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #305
Green Bastard
journeyman
 
Green Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 255
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newschool View Post
So we agree, in standing up for what is right?

I believe 5 hundo is just cause.

Just because ***** can happen. Doesn't mean they need to do this ****. It's a trust issue. Who broke whos trust here? Do we agree that this ****doesn't need to happen here? ANd that it was wrong to do that ****?

I did not pick this battle, this battle picked me.
LOL, do you have any idea how delusional you sound?
Green Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:37 AM   #306
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bastard View Post
LOL, do you have any idea how delusional you sound?
I thought we were done with this a few pages back. Sigh.. No, I do not know. Please why don't you tell us!! This should be good!! I am going to add it to the list!! Delusional, underage, unibombing, ID making, child eating, fraudster, idiot. DId I miss any?

Perhaps you can come up with a new tactic, or something substantiated in fact. Instead of distracting the thread with your astute observations of. Yeah your stupid yeah hehe delusional hehe yeah. Did I miss anything?
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:10 AM   #307
Green Bastard
journeyman
 
Green Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 255
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Seriously though I think you may need to seek out a mental health practitioner if you don't already have one.
Green Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:10 AM   #308
SKYYHIGH
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 101
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

So all the people on Intertops who have had their ID's verified and been able to cash out are crazy, and you, the one person refusing to is the sane one?

I have had accounts on FTP, Stars, UB, Cake, Bodog, and Carbon. They all asked for a copy of photo ID. Not unusual at all.

It's very simple, give them what they request or you don't get your money. Not because they are crooks, because you are being stubborn. They are just going about their business as they do everyday, you refuse to comply.
SKYYHIGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #309
Kittens
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,019
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flpokerplayer View Post
Imagine some hacker logging in to your intertops, wanting your dough, They say send Id, hacker says ok goes to google images gets a passport picture, blacks out photo, write address on paper. See the problem now?
Imagine some hacker logging in to your intertops, wanting your dough, They say send Id, hacker says ok goes to google images gets a passport picture, doesn't alter itwrite address on paper.

This would still be a problem even if OP fully complied with Intertops request. Intertops is equally vulnerable to this method of attack whether or not the photo is blacked out. They have nothing to verify the photo against.

Also, the hacker would not be able to obtain the dough anyway as it is being sent back via a moneygram to the SAME account it came in from, which is controlled by OP. Unless the hacker deposited the money in the first place... this is getting pretty far-fetched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYYHIGH View Post
I have had accounts on FTP, Stars, UB, Cake, Bodog, and Carbon. They all asked for a copy of photo ID. Not unusual at all.
I have withdrawn from Merge, Cake, Stars, PacificPoker, and PartyPoker, and have never been asked for ID to withdraw.

I was asked by Neteller to email unedited images of my credit card (LOL), so I just declined and stopped using Neteller. (They allowed money to be moved between sites, but not sent back to my credit card)
Kittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #310
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bastard View Post
Seriously though I think you may need to seek out a mental health practitioner if you don't already have one.
You think? Doesn't sound like it.

Did you come up with this all by your self?
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:21 PM   #311
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYYHIGH View Post
So all the people on Intertops who have had their ID's verified and been able to cash out are crazy, and you, the one person refusing to is the sane one?
I never said any of that. I say you have the right to do whatever you want with your info and your life? I would also say I have that same right. Agreed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYYHIGH View Post
It's very simple, give them what they request or you don't get your money. Not because they are crooks, because you are being stubborn. They are just going about their business as they do everyday, you refuse to comply.
What your saying is that if they request, pics, naked pics, account info, hell a BJ. That I should just provide??LOL Or I deserve to have my money stolen??WTF????And this is just standard business????

Just because your a spineless worm and would do whatever anyone requests???LOL And I am crazy LOL

Here guy, this is a example of when just doing what you were told by supposed 'authority' goes horribly wrong. Enjoy. But we already know what you would have done in this situation. Along with the 60 people that this was done to. What do you think I would have done???

Last edited by newschool; 01-26-2012 at 07:27 PM.
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #312
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 12,727
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newschool View Post
I never said any of that. I say you have the right to do whatever you want with your info and your life? I would also say I have that same right. Agreed?
No one's ever said otherwise.
Quote:
What your saying is that if they request, pics, naked pics, account info, hell a BJ. That I should just provide??LOL Or I deserve to have my money stolen??WTF????And this is just standard business????

Just because your a spineless worm and would do whatever anyone requests???LOL And I am crazy LOL
No, you ****ing moron, no one is saying that. We're saying their TOS clearly says they can request ID before letting you cash out, and you've repeatedly said you agreed to the TOS.

Your options, obviously, are to give them your ID like you agreed to, or shut the **** up.

So far you've taken a third option, which is ***** and moan and act like everyone's out to get you. Good luck with that one, it will surely resolve your issue.
otatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #313
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otatop View Post
No one's ever said otherwise.No, you ****ing moron, no one is saying that. We're saying their TOS clearly says they can request ID before letting you cash out, and you've repeatedly said you agreed to the TOS.
SO that is the various ID checks? What about the info you have provided? Seems pretty clear to me. That is what I agreed to, info I have provided at signup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otatop View Post
Your options, obviously, are to give them your ID like you agreed to, or shut the **** up.
I have a few more options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otatop View Post
So far you've taken a third option, which is ***** and moan and act like everyone's out to get you. Good luck with that one, it will surely resolve your issue.
No, I have pointed out in law, logic, basic common sense, the absurdity of their policy and of people like yourself.

I get it, you do whatever anyone tells you to do. Without question, even at your detriment. And you think that this is just standard. So I am telling you to go to the beach at low tide. Bury yourself up to your neck. Wait for high tide. It's so standard!
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #314
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 12,727
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Good luck in court, I hope you have to pay their legal fees and the judge insults you for wasting his time.
otatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #315
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otatop View Post
Good luck in court, I hope you have to pay their legal fees and the judge insults you for wasting his time.
This was said before. I can't take them to court. If I could, I would win easily.

Because they did not provide the necessary full disclosure. That is required to have a meeting of the minds ie a contract. This is one of the reasons I started the thread. To take them to the court of public opinion. ANd if you have actually been following along, I have made a more than reasonable case.

Where as, your case is because they say, because they can. This is the same reason FT is screwing all of us because in the TOS, they can.

But that doesn't make it right, does it? How can you say in good conscience, that it is ok, to take someone's property against their will??
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #316
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 12,727
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

I'm pretty sure FTP's TOS didn't say "We can embezzle all your money, k thx."
otatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #317
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otatop View Post
I'm pretty sure FTP's TOS didn't say "We can embezzle all your money, k thx."
It reserved their "right" to do whatever they want with anyone's account. For any reason they see fit. They choose to embezzle, take, whatever.

I haven't been paying attention to it, so if I'm missing something, forgive my ignorance. I just know, I'm still stuck there.
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #318
VicVegas007
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 388
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

VicVegas007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #319
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicVegas007 View Post
Nice! Instead of the chewbacca defense, your going with the tried and true. Pancake on the bunny defense. This is the most sense you have made, so far

Well played sir. Well played.
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #320
djmeehan
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: MA USA
Posts: 513
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

This might be one the top 5 most grueling threads I've ever tried to read on 2+2.

I read the past 5 pages but nowhere can i tell if anyone is having trouble cashing out. Are people cashing out in a timely manner? How long does it take on average?

Thanks
djmeehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #321
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmeehan View Post
This might be one the top 5 most grueling threads I've ever tried to read on 2+2.

I read the past 5 pages but nowhere can i tell if anyone is having trouble cashing out. Are people cashing out in a timely manner? How long does it take on average?

Thanks
Welcome. If you could, say why it was so hard to follow. Perhaps I should make a summary for people new to the thread? I can see why, as we have gone from the argument of because they can, because they say. To the ol pancake on the bunny defense. Might be a bit confusing to a newcomer.

I am having some trouble with cashing out my moniez. It has taken me months and I still can't. GL to you though. One thing is for certain. You will not have a problem "putting it in". "Getting it out" is another question entirely.

Just give them whatever they "want," and you might not have a problem?Even if what they"want"is to your detriment, but who cares? It's just standard, don't you know? And here is my proof! Weeeeeeeeee

newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #322
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

This is the pm between me and Mr. Intertops. I asked if I could do a player transfer, or would they stop me. Here's his answer and my response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intertops Poker
Hi,

without valid documents unfortunately the player to player transfer option is not available.

Best regards,
Intertops Poker Team
So I can pick any table to play on? I can lose to anyone I chose. But can't give them my money?

Can you point out specifically, what in your TOS, your using to justify stealing my money? Sorry if I forgot. What does "info you have supplied" mean to you? Or what does "various Id checks" mean?

How can you at this point say I am not who I am? Do you have any reason or proof otherwise?

Do you think it is right to steal customers money, against their will? Is this what you mean by "Trusted since 1996"?

Can you explain to me why you 'NEED' gov't numbers, photo, and banking info to send a check, I have a receipt for? Will you send me your details? If not, why?


Please respond in my thread to these questions.

Best Regards
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #323
Kittens
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,019
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmeehan View Post
This might be one the top 5 most grueling threads I've ever tried to read on 2+2.

I read the past 5 pages but nowhere can i tell if anyone is having trouble cashing out. Are people cashing out in a timely manner? How long does it take on average?
This thread is for people who want to cash out, without giving Intertops their passport, first born son etc.. There's a different thread for cashout times for people who have already been 'verified'.
Kittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:52 AM   #324
Intertops Poker
Deactivated Rep Account
 
Intertops Poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 783
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newschool View Post
This is the pm between me and Mr. Intertops. I asked if I could do a player transfer, or would they stop me. Here's his answer and my response.

So I can pick any table to play on? I can lose to anyone I chose. But can't give them my money?

Can you point out specifically, what in your TOS, your using to justify stealing my money? Sorry if I forgot. What does "info you have supplied" mean to you? Or what does "various Id checks" mean?

How can you at this point say I am not who I am? Do you have any reason or proof otherwise?

Do you think it is right to steal customers money, against their will? Is this what you mean by "Trusted since 1996"?

Can you explain to me why you 'NEED' gov't numbers, photo, and banking info to send a check, I have a receipt for? Will you send me your details? If not, why?


Please respond in my thread to these questions.

Best Regards
Hi,

normally it is not necessary to mention it but to go along with this thread i want to point out that we don't steel your money.
The thing is that you want a payout. As we have advised you several times, we would need verification documents before we can process a payout. That is usual business.
We need to proof your identity and your address. How should we do that when you blank out the important information...
Please send in your documents in order to receive your payout.

Thank you!

Best regards,
The Intertops Poker Team
Intertops Poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #325
newschool
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 288
Re: Intertops cashout issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intertops Poker View Post
Hi,

normally it is not necessary to mention it but to go along with this thread i want to point out that we don't steel your money.
The thing is that you want a payout. As we have advised you several times, we would need verification documents before we can process a payout. That is usual business.
We need to proof your identity and your address. How should we do that when you blank out the important information...
Please send in your documents in order to receive your payout.

Thank you!

Best regards,
The Intertops Poker Team
You still didn't answer one of my questions? Did I not prove enough? Do you have any proof I am not who I say? How does having my # and photo, that you can't verify, help me be more verified?? WHat do you verify it against?

Why can't you send me WU, or Moneygram??? Both, I would have to verify in person. If thats such a concern of yours.

How would I have the receipt, if that deposit wasn't mine????? How come I can put more money on, but can't take any off??????

If it's not theft, then what is it???
newschool is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive