Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 01:24 AM   #401
TheTruthSpeaks
old hand
 
TheTruthSpeaks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,222
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullblows View Post
who says that in the mean time that the hh were offline they did not mess with the offending ones?
exactly what I was thinking. I wouldn't trust any of the hand histories they give you.
TheTruthSpeaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:36 AM   #402
Nofx Fan
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,632
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruthSpeaks View Post
exactly what I was thinking. I wouldn't trust any of the hand histories they give you.
This, and at some point this thread will have to be controlled. There is an insider that used to work for this company and everyone seems to be ignoring him.

As much as I like watching these developments, this is a crucial time and everyone is showing pitbull their hand at the moment. Some of this stuff unfortunately needs to be done behind the scenes. This is why the U.S. cut all media and most communications before invading Iraq. Guys they are clearly watching every move here, and are watching the battle plan unfold in real time.

Not sure what the solution is, chesterfield you have done a great job in putting the work necessary in this. IMO this now needs a leader and a direction, if you want to do this(as you have been) you are taking on a pretty big task. If not, maybe there is another qualified volunteer?

Again, try not to show your hand but at the same time keep 2+2 involved. Good job so far
Nofx Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:47 AM   #403
Nofx Fan
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,632
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

No offence to pitbullblows but can we please get a mod to make an ip check and make sure he is not also Dave brenes, or anyone at the company
Nofx Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:49 AM   #404
Cursed Diamonds
banned
 
Cursed Diamonds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Moralton, Statesota
Posts: 340
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

I believe our buddy Dave from Pitbull has released a statement about all this on youtube. Short and to the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvC0yb_XY_E
Cursed Diamonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:49 AM   #405
adanthar
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
adanthar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Now with 100% more seaside views
Posts: 20,113
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

his IP is unique and Costa Rican fwiw
adanthar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:55 AM   #406
pbdave
PitBull Poker Customer Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 160
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

People,

You seem to "see" bad things just about everywhere... Stop misunderstanding everything I say and start reading objectively. What I said about payouts is because I normally help players who seems to have a delay or an issue with payouts, but it doesn't mean we won't pay, it only means you have the regular venue through the site and support to inquiry about your payouts, I cannot provide such service to you anymore given the way you are disrespecting me.

You say I am not saying anything about the allegations? You people don't want to listen, and you fabricate reasons, you see bad things where there are none and you choose to believe speculations. I won't give more answers that will fall on deaf ears. I am not accepting any of your accusations.

Rapala, your HH request was made from day 1, but for months I was unable to make it proceed. I am not the DB manager, it was a request postponed because there were many projects, tasks and issues we needed to complete first.

As for Jeremy... God... it was a nickname which I liked from before and I used it to open a Skype account long ago and that was it, it is not a shady fake name, just a nickname I always liked... geez! That's just paranoia.

Regards,

Dave Brenes
Network Manager
Pitbull Poker
Pitbull Partners
pbdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:55 AM   #407
Nofx Fan
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,632
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Guys I have 100% confirmation that they are watching this thread. If you have any time sensitive or break through discovery I would suggest pm'ing chesterboy first, or get screenshots or whatever to secure the info before they can delete it
Nofx Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:57 AM   #408
TAXIDEL 3
adept
 
TAXIDEL 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In a cave
Posts: 736
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadebidder View Post
lmfao!
TAXIDEL 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:14 AM   #409
chesterboy
adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,021
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbdave View Post
People,

You seem to "see" bad things just about everywhere... Stop misunderstanding everything I say and start reading objectively. What I said about payouts is because I normally help players who seems to have a delay or an issue with payouts, but it doesn't mean we won't pay, it only means you have the regular venue through the site and support to inquiry about your payouts, I cannot provide such service to you anymore given the way you are disrespecting me.

You say I am not saying anything about the allegations? You people don't want to listen, and you fabricate reasons, you see bad things where there are none and you choose to believe speculations. I won't give more answers that will fall on deaf ears. I am not accepting any of your accusations.

Rapala, your HH request was made from day 1, but for months I was unable to make it proceed. I am not the DB manager, it was a request postponed because there were many projects, tasks and issues we needed to complete first.

As for Jeremy... God... it was a nickname which I liked from before and I used it to open a Skype account long ago and that was it, it is not a shady fake name, just a nickname I always liked... geez! That's just paranoia.

Regards,

Dave Brenes
Network Manager
Pitbull Poker
Pitbull Partners
Dave,

Thanks for sticking around for now. I had just been informed of the nickname thing and was about to post it but you beat me to it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I can understand that you aren't the tech guy so can't get us the histories. Can you ask the database guy to look into this? I don't see how this wouldn't be one of the more pressing issues at your company at the moment.

Can you provide the address of your company office in Costa Rica? This would go a long way towards confirming the legitimacy of the company.

Thank you
Bryan
chesterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:19 AM   #410
hound dog
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 232
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbdave View Post
People,

You seem to "see" bad things just about everywhere... Stop misunderstanding everything I say and start reading objectively. What I said about payouts is because I normally help players who seems to have a delay or an issue with payouts, but it doesn't mean we won't pay, it only means you have the regular venue through the site and support to inquiry about your payouts, I cannot provide such service to you anymore given the way you are disrespecting me.

You say I am not saying anything about the allegations? You people don't want to listen, and you fabricate reasons, you see bad things where there are none and you choose to believe speculations. I won't give more answers that will fall on deaf ears. I am not accepting any of your accusations.

Rapala, your HH request was made from day 1, but for months I was unable to make it proceed. I am not the DB manager, it was a request postponed because there were many projects, tasks and issues we needed to complete first.

As for Jeremy... God... it was a nickname which I liked from before and I used it to open a Skype account long ago and that was it, it is not a shady fake name, just a nickname I always liked... geez! That's just paranoia.

And in closing, yes, there is a Santa Claus, and I promise I won't do it in your mouth.

Regards,

Dave Brenes
Network Manager
Pitbull Poker
Pitbull Partners
FYP
hound dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:27 AM   #411
pbdave
PitBull Poker Customer Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 160
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Bryan,

I am not in the best disposition with you or the people here, you have been insulting me and involving people you should not, like Bluff, they are respectable and legitimate and have nothing to do with anything. I would expect an apology for them as they don't deserve to even be mentioned here.

The request for HHs can be made, but it doesn't depend on me whether it is processed or not, as I am not the head of the tech crew and I am not the one with access to such info. By tomorrow I will leave the inquiry to the IT department for those HHs, but I cannot guarantee if the request is authorized and if so by when they will be ready, because it is not something I can control.

As for the address, unfortunately I cannot give it to you. It is a piece of information I cannot dispose of on a public venue. I'm sorry but I am not authorized.

Dave Brenes
Network Manager
Pitbull Poker
Pitbull Partners
pbdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:30 AM   #412
pokerd-o
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: owning every oponent
Posts: 543
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

wow.... you truly suck when you cant retrieve some hand histories.
pokerd-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:31 AM   #413
never_bluff
journeyman
 
never_bluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: playing for stacks
Posts: 275
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbdave View Post
As for the address, unfortunately I cannot give it to you. It is a piece of information I cannot dispose of on a public venue. I'm sorry but I am not authorized.

Dave Brenes
Network Manager
Pitbull Poker
Pitbull Partners
And who in their right mind would leave any amount of money with a company that cannot provide its physical address "on a public venue"?
never_bluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:44 AM   #414
pbdave
PitBull Poker Customer Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 160
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Never_bluff,

I understand your point, but it is not up to me, and it is not because we are shady, it is because the allegations here have exceeded the tone and we will not be part of the roman circus this has turned into. At this stage giving you our address will be for many to abuse of such information. Like I said, I am sorry but at this moment I am not authorized to provide you with such information.

Thanks,

Dave Brenes
Pitbull Poker
Pitbull Partners
pbdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:49 AM   #415
chesterboy
adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,021
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbdave View Post
Bryan,

I am not in the best disposition with you or the people here, you have been insulting me and involving people you should not, like Bluff, they are respectable and legitimate and have nothing to do with anything. I would expect an apology for them as they don't deserve to even be mentioned here.

The request for HHs can be made, but it doesn't depend on me whether it is processed or not, as I am not the head of the tech crew and I am not the one with access to such info. By tomorrow I will leave the inquiry to the IT department for those HHs, but I cannot guarantee if the request is authorized and if so by when they will be ready, because it is not something I can control.

As for the address, unfortunately I cannot give it to you. It is a piece of information I cannot dispose of on a public venue. I'm sorry but I am not authorized.

Dave Brenes
Network Manager
Pitbull Poker
Pitbull Partners
Dave,

I never insulted you. I've never called you any names or personally accused you of any wrongdoing. I know you have been insulted on this forum, but it is by people I don't know and will remain anonymous I am sure. You know who I am and I have no intentions of insulting for any reason.

I have said that you have worked for some shady companies, and I think that is a true statement. At one point I speculated you might actually be kevin. I had no evidence of that and I apologize. I also thought you were lying about your name. I jumped the gun on that and I hope considering the circumstances and your decision to cease responding you will accept another apology.

I am simply looking for facts, to get to the bottom of cheating, if there is any. Furthermore, I never contacted bluff, and have had no contact with them whatsoever.

I will also say that based on what I have learned so far, if there is any cheating I do not believe you to be involved or aware of it.

Do you have contact with Kevin, and do you think there is a chance he will respond to any of this personally?

Thanks
Bryan
chesterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:50 AM   #416
theskillzdatklls
Pooh-Bah
 
theskillzdatklls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 4,776
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

wow sick thread. 5 stars.
theskillzdatklls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:07 AM   #417
pbdave
PitBull Poker Customer Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 160
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Bryan,

You have not insulted me directly, however I do resent the fact that you state that I work for shady companies when I have only been doing my job at every place I work at.

It's so easy for anyone to insult someone and hide anonymously behind a forum nickname... I guess that's the "beauty" of it. I know you are there and your name and all that, I have no grudge against you in that matter but your allegations and posts incite many to commit abuses, perhaps you may refer to such behavior too in your posts and see if you can have the people here remain focused on the issue at hand.

I do not know if Kevin will reply personally to the forum or via PM or email. I can tell you he is aware of the situation and will try to straighten things out, I just don't know how he will proceed at this moment.

Thanks,

Dave Brenes
Network Manager
Pitbull Poker
Pitbull Partners
pbdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:24 AM   #418
wiper
still catching up
 
wiper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA#1
Posts: 42,779
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbdave View Post
Bryan,

You have not insulted me directly, however I do resent the fact that you state that I work for shady companies when I have only been doing my job at every place I work at.
so in other words, they WERE shady, but you were 'just doing your job'??

that's the way I, and i'm sure 99% of anyone that read that statement would take it.

ship is sinking, 'Dave', i suggest you follow the rats..
wiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:35 AM   #419
RonMexico
Pooh-Bah
 
RonMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,323
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Chances we ever see a hand history from Pitbull Poker? I set the o/u at an arbitrarily small number > 0.

Dave: This isn't about being attacked over the internet by a bunch of unknowns. It's about a company facing accusations of cheating players out of money and their horribly inept response to such claims. You're not going to pacify anyone here until you start producing useful information. Regardless of what actually happened or didn't happen, the longer these shenanigans continue, the fishier Pitbull Poker appears. It's really that simple.
RonMexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:38 AM   #420
suzzer99
Save the Cheerleader, Save the World
 
suzzer99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: givin' 'em the business
Posts: 98,569
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Hi guys, I'm pbdave, spokesperson and customer support for Pitbull Poker. I don't actually do customer support. I can't access any of the systems or other employees of Pitbull Poker. I'm not authorized to release any useful information of substance whatsoever. I don't know anything about the owner or even where he lives.

But what I can do is come on these boards and vociferously declare my innocence. So let's roll. First question?
suzzer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:44 AM   #421
Hoopie1
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Hoopie1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sniff banging.
Posts: 23,720
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
Dave: This isn't about being attacked over the internet by a bunch of unknowns. It's about a company facing accusations of cheating players out of money and their horribly inept response to such claims. You're not going to pacify anyone here until you start producing useful information. Regardless of what actually happened or didn't happen, the longer these shenanigans continue, the fishier Pitbull Poker appears. It's really that simple.
This Mexico fella speaks the truth.
Hoopie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:45 AM   #422
A1exxx
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 79
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

I am not sure why Pitbull is sharing all the burden on this, there are many other sites on this network including:

5Dimes.com (Flash)
CCTVPoker.com
HoldEmAcesPoker.com
OnlinePoker66.com
PlayerWins.com

They have not once been mentioned and the skin owners are also directly culpable. Perhaps investigations can move onto the skin owners as well and further information can be dug out.

http://www.pokerscout.com/SiteDetail...ll&ab=41970496

6 month trend is definetly down, good job.

The underlying theme of this thread is the lack of regulation in this industry (particularly in Central America) and particularly the lack of transparency.

One cannot blame Dave too much for all this, as he is a mere pawn in a complex game involving different levels of management and jurisdictions (all hidden away and earning a lot of money).

Keep digging!
A1exxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:04 AM   #423
joshrocker
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: missing easy access to poker
Posts: 483
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Wow, that is a small site. I didn't realize just how small it was until I looked at pokerscout. I wonder how many legit players there are that aren't props?

I will add props to Dave for sticking around. This thread is better with him involved. Everyone should probably cut him a break in the short term because he probably is nothing more then an employee being paid to do a job. Lord knows my boss has made me tell customers some stupid info just to get them to shut up.
Now if some more info comes out that Dave is more involved then he seems to be or is proven to be a liar then. . . all bets are off.
joshrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:41 AM   #424
seefut22
old hand
 
seefut22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: back at SportsCentral
Posts: 1,883
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbdave View Post
Bryan,

You have not insulted me directly, however I do resent the fact that you state that I work for shady companies when I have only been doing my job at every place I work at.

It's so easy for anyone to insult someone and hide anonymously behind a forum nickname... I guess that's the "beauty" of it. I know you are there and your name and all that, I have no grudge against you in that matter but your allegations and posts incite many to commit abuses, perhaps you may refer to such behavior too in your posts and see if you can have the people here remain focused on the issue at hand.

I do not know if Kevin will reply personally to the forum or via PM or email. I can tell you he is aware of the situation and will try to straighten things out, I just don't know how he will proceed at this moment.

Thanks,

Dave Brenes
Network Manager
Pitbull Poker
Pitbull Partners
I could only assume that if there is nothing out of the ordinary that he would work extremely swiftly in getting the HH in question to clear the company's name. Regardless of whether the allegation are true or not, the situation is what it is and as a company I can't imagine Pitbull not proceeding with the matter in a serious manner simply because they believe that they are innocent.

I mean I cannot imagine that if you put the order through to the tech department for HH stating that the integrity of the company is in question by the most respected poker forum in the world and subsequently have them put it on the back burner because there are more important issues at hand. IMO there really are no issues more important at this moment in time for Pitbullpoker.
seefut22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:55 AM   #425
Lorenza
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 84
Re: I suspect Pitbull Poker has superusers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cainer View Post
My guess is that they couldnt even pay or cover all the money that was on the site by players. (it is true they take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 months to pay u when u request a cashout) They been caught now, whats plan B?
I did two cashouts after this thread started,
Both hit Ewallet in less than 24 hours.
If they all were crooks they would just run with the money.

My guess is that the whole case is more a security leak than a company-superuser case.
Lorenza is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive