Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,445 34.94%
No 5,522 56.01%
Undecided 892 9.05%
Voters: 9859. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 05:26 AM   #2376
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
Username^^, I like how you changed your whole position/demeanor on this topic and now your putting in effort to "fit in" with the crowd.
Yea I noticed that too Rounding. It was quite a quick turnaround wasnt it.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:28 AM   #2377
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajoey21 View Post
if online poker is not rigged why can i tell you what the turn and river will be with very abnormal frequency.I mean scary..I cant do it in the casino,but I have only been playing since I was 12 or 13 and at this time I'm 55.probably not enough time yet,and I only dealt 22 years.probably haven't seen enough hands yet...ITS RIGGED YOUNGSTERS..REMEMBER THIS WHEN IT FINALLY COMES OUT!! Let the states make it legal and tax it and regulate it in the U.S. and you wont believe the difference in the game you get..don't bother with your defense of online poker.I heard and read all the different explanations.Oh but I did see the tribe that regulates online poker on 60 minutes and I must say they were very impressive.LOL
Online poker is a complete scam, set up for 1 reason and one reason only, to make lots of money.

Nice post papajoey.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:31 AM   #2378
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Well, you see, some people do have sufficient intelligence to understand when they have got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

Evidently you are not one of them - yet.

But we can live in hope.
So what was the reason why you so vigorously defend Online Poker again, I dont think you posted it last time?(actually i just want to lol at your answer again shill).
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:56 AM   #2379
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Yea I noticed that too Rounding. It was quite a quick turnaround wasnt it.
Poor old supperdish.

How you must envy people who have the intelligence to actually take on board logical argument when it's presented to them.

How different to your own poor self who is doomed to continue to believe something with not one shred of proof and, beyond that, hasn't even the wit to walk away from something that he believes is iredeemanbly corrupt but has to hang around losing money at the hands of the 'riggers'.

Rather sad, really.

Still, never mind!
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:57 AM   #2380
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
So what was the reason why you so vigorously defend Online Poker again, I dont think you posted it last time?(actually i just want to lol at your answer again shill).
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:22 AM   #2381
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Poor old supperdish.

How you must envy people who have the intelligence to actually take on board logical argument when it's presented to them.

How different to your own poor self who is doomed to continue to believe something with not one shred of proof and, beyond that, hasn't even the wit to walk away from something that he believes is iredeemanbly corrupt but has to hang around losing money at the hands of the 'riggers'.

Rather sad, really.

Still, never mind!
When the truth inevitably comes out about Online Poker and what the sites are really up to qpw Ill be back here and Ill ask you to take back all those statements about being of lower intelligence,******ed,deluded etc.

Online poker sites operate with little or no oversight and is there for one reason to make money. They make much more profit by rigging the software than if they didnt.

If the day comes qpw when OP is outed what will you say then shill?
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:51 AM   #2382
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
When the truth inevitably comes out about Online Poker and what the sites are really up to qpw Ill be back here and Ill ask you to take back all those statements about being of lower intelligence,******ed,deluded etc.
Even if that day were to come it would not in any way mean that you were not a cretin of the first order.

At the moment there is an excuse for you not finding the slightest hint that there is any rigging of the deal in that, as far as we know, there is none to find.

Imagine how much more stupid you'd look if it turned out there was evidence all along but you'd been too ******ed to spot it.

I'd split my sides laughing.

However, I doubt that day will come as if there is any rigging it seems to be very much in my favour.

In fact, if they are rigging the deals it would seem that they generally favour the good players who have a reasonable grasp of probability maths.

Quote:
If the day comes qpw when OP is outed what will you say then shill?
I'll say: "Good grief, supperdish is an even bigger ****** than I thought because the evidence was there all along and the daft buffoon still didn't find it".
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:21 AM   #2383
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,056
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajoey21 View Post
Wow,if you guys are half as good at playing as you are about jumping to conclusions you all would be rich! Lets start with Lilaznboi,predict 3 out of 10 for 1k,boy your a sport.What I was saying is that I can predict way more cards than I should be able to.
This makes you a psychic. Congrats on that super power, though you probably should keep it quiet as you make millions from it.

Of course some may ask for actual proof of your abilities, but do not let that be a concern. Remember to use your super powers for good, not evil.


Quote:
Originally Posted by papajoey21 View Post
Well Im in the chicagoland area so work up the figures and lets talk..This must be done at my house on my computer because I know what game I get online.
This makes you a creepy guy on the internet. Stick with claiming to be a psychic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Nice post papajoey.
Perhaps you two should meet...



Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Online poker is a complete scam, set up for 1 reason and one reason only, to make lots of money.
This makes you anti-business/anti-capitalist. There are many in the world just like you in those beliefs comrade, but money and the quest for it is not in and by itself evil.

Some people and companies do bad things to make money, but the vast majority of the world conforms within the ethics and laws and common sense guidelines that ensure a steady flow of cash in the long term by offering a good product at a reasonable price.

There was a very old game on the Apple for lemonade stands that taught the very basics of business

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemonade_Stand

One option was to try to get as much as possible from people by selling the lemonade for more. You would still sell some, but not as much if you sold it for less. If you sold it for too little, then you sold a ton but made less.

The trick to maximize profitability was finding that balance of price vs demand at various prices (factoring in other things like weather etc). Ripping off customers (ie: high prices or poor quality) was not the path to the best profitability.

Your approach to business is too simple, you just assume evil companies will screw customers, but the market forces do not allow that to work in that way (ie more $$$), especially over the long term.

This is basic economics 101 stuff.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
Username^^, I like how you changed your whole position/demeanor on this topic and now your putting in effort to "fit in" with the crowd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Yea I noticed that too Rounding. It was quite a quick turnaround wasnt it.
Or was it. Note in after "his" first few posts in this thread I said that if I was to create a gimmick account it would be exactly what he is doing.

Then all sorts of random, unrelated, seemingly made up theories were posted by Username that were willingly accepted by both of you and others because they served your needs.

Once that seemed to change, suddenly there must be a more sinister reason behind it all. Or is there? If Username starts posting more pro-rigged theories in the future, will you blindly believe them?

You really should watch the open mind video posted in this thread earlier.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
When the truth inevitably comes out about Online Poker and what the sites are really up to qpw Ill be back here and Ill ask you to take back all those statements about being of lower intelligence,******ed,deluded etc.

Online poker sites operate with little or no oversight and is there for one reason to make money. They make much more profit by rigging the software than if they didnt.

If the day comes qpw when OP is outed what will you say then shill?
This is standard doom and gloom "when the day comes, you will all see the TRUTH" speak. It is the staple of every doomsday belief structure. The day never comes, but saying that one day it will allows the people to never be disproven (except when they are silly enough to pick a select date like the UFO landing in Arkansas people did earlier this year).
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #2384
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24
Nice post papajoey.
Perhaps you two should meet...
Or get a room?
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:33 AM   #2385
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 12,727
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajoey21 View Post
What I was saying is that I can predict way more cards than I should be able to
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be because you're seeing more hands per hour and remember the times where the board is 7TJ4 and you think to yourself "Gee, a Q or K on the river could give someone a straight" and then that card hits.
otatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:22 AM   #2386
Rek
HUZA 2008
 
Rek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,034
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Online poker sites operate with little or no oversight and is there for one reason to make money
This is quite shocking news and a worrying development in this thread that I had not thought of. I just assumed all these sites were non-profitable charitable companies
Rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:20 AM   #2387
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

I think comparing UFO's and online poker being rigged is a bit... what's the word...idiotic? I never head anybody claim, "I lost my entire life saving b/c aliens landed in Arkansas, went to an ATM and with their hologramic cipher, withdrew all the money from my bank account and left no evidence!" So how are we comparing the fact that online poker is rigged versus alien existance? Are you saying that there is the same probability factor that onine poker is rigged versus aliens existing? Let's explore this idea a little bit further. If aliens hypothetically do exists, what would the overall outcome be?
If online poker is rigged, what would the outcome be? So let's compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges....
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:23 AM   #2388
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54...-aa-ak-463707/
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:00 AM   #2389
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
Perhaps you two should meet...

This makes you anti-business/anti-capitalist. There are many in the world just like you in those beliefs comrade, but money and the quest for it is not in and by itself evil.

Some people and companies do bad things to make money, but the vast majority of the world conforms within the ethics and laws and common sense guidelines that ensure a steady flow of cash in the long term by offering a good product at a reasonable price.

There was a very old game on the Apple for lemonade stands that taught the very basics of business

This is standard doom and gloom "when the day comes, you will all see the TRUTH" speak. It is the staple of every doomsday belief structure. The day never comes, but saying that one day it will allows the people to never be disproven (except when they are silly enough to pick a select date like the UFO landing in Arkansas people did earlier this year).
Capitalsim is doing a great job at the minute Monteroy isnt it?

Im not anti business as I nearly bought a small business last year.

If you think that Capitalsim is synonymous with ethics, laws and common sense then you are truly lost and confused. Many big companies are proven to be unethical and unlawful.

So telling someone that I like their post means I want a relationship with them does it?

What does unethical business practices have to do with UFOs,wtf are you talking about?

I know for a fact that what Ive witnessed at the OP tables over the last few years means that OP without a shadow of a doubt is a money making scam.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #2390
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rek View Post
This is quite shocking news and a worrying development in this thread that I had not thought of. I just assumed all these sites were non-profitable charitable companies

What I mean is why do it honestly and make 100$mill when you could fix it and make 200$ mill.

Last edited by Mike Haven; 04-18-2009 at 11:55 PM.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #2391
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,056
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Capitalsim is doing a great job at the minute Monteroy isnt it?
Part of capitalism is that it goes through cycles (if you really want a more detailed explanation of this feel free to search it). The current downswing is nothing new or exciting, it has happened before and it will happen again.

The fact that you look at a small sample of time and make a grand conclusion shows the weakness of your thinking process in general. You lack long term perspective.

If we were in a boom time and I said "look capitalism always works perfectly for everyone!" it would be equally flawed.

Also recognize that even in economic downturns many people and companies imrpove as a result. They become more efficient and take more time to better meet their customer needs which is why eventually "things turn around."

Again, it is all basic economics 101 stuff.

If you truly hate capitalism though feel free to move to a non capitalist country. You have that freedom, go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Im not anti business as I nearly bought a small business last year.
Then you should realize more then most that running a successful business is not about simply screwing people.

Look at it this way, if someone randomly said you must be screwing people with your business because it makes sense that you would do this to make more money, what would your reply be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
If you think that Capitalsim is synonymous with ethics, laws and common sense then you are truly lost and confused. Many big companies are proven to be unethical and unlawful.
You use this flawed approach often, namely taking something another person says and then grossly misrepresenting it.

I never stated that capitalism = ethics. What I did say was that the capitalist system does not allow anyone to do anything without consequence, so your unproven beliefs that all online poker sites are scams based on greed since that is how capitalism works in your mind is flawed.

Some times ethics get in the way of potentially more profit and different people handle that situation differently. Some compromise ethics, some do not, and usually there is a risk associated with it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
So telling someone that I like their post means I want a relationship with them does it?
Maybe, maybe not. Kind of frustrating when someone implies something about you with zero actual proof isn't it?

That was done to generate the exact reaction you just did, and maybe, just maybe you will realize why all of your accusation filled posts (:ie shills, corrupt businesses) that lack any hard data are treated in the same way.

You fall for the shoe on the other foot scenarios pretty easily. I doubt you get much from it, but you do walk into that trap a lot.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
I know for a fact that what Ive witnessed at the OP tables over the last few years means that OP without a shadow of a doubt is a money making scam.

No doubt you believe what you believe, but a fact is something that can be proven. All you have is a belief for now, nothing more.

You are fully entitled to your beliefs, but assuming others will accept them at face value is not realistic. Not everyone is that gullible, though some are (like those who openly accept random made up online poker is rigged beliefs of obvious fake gimmick accounts).

All the best.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:25 AM   #2392
Username^^
veteran
 
Username^^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Reviewing hands in my dreams
Posts: 2,784
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle View Post
Its a most stupid thread a readed on 2p2
Username^^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #2393
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
stfu
Well, that told him!

Quote:
What I mean is why do it honestly and make 100$mill when you could fix it and make 200$ mill.
Because it's better to make $100e6 per year for ten years than make $200e6 per year for for three months until someone spots what you're up to and all your customers leave.

It's really that simple and your continued failure to understand that is what is making you out as one of that all time great ******ed morons.

But keep at it. Most of us like a good laugh.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #2394
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username^^ View Post
Its a most stupid thread a readed on 2p2
I think this thread is what you're looking for.
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:50 AM   #2395
Username^^
veteran
 
Username^^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Reviewing hands in my dreams
Posts: 2,784
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

this ? that thread u mentioned before is fake.
Username^^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:39 PM   #2396
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username^^ View Post
this ? that thread u mentioned before is fake.
In English, please.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:12 PM   #2397
K13
banned
 
K13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 531
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

I don't know which one is worse FTP or PS.

Don't play much at FTP cause I can't stand the site. Play one game today, usual BS as always.

AK < K7 on a A board
AQ < A3

The worst is, you see the hands and you know you'll ****en lose. Two ****en hands and I'm withdrawing from ftp.

Yeah yeah variance yeah yeah so many hands.

Every site is **** too.

Sometimes I'll go on tilt and play like a jackass and ofcourse you'll get rewarded.

A3 vs AA, You should feel like, damn I'm done, no chance. But its more like I have him just where I want him. Good luck with AA bud. lol Cracked.
K13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:38 PM   #2398
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by K13 View Post
I don't know which one is worse FTP or PS.

Don't play much at FTP cause I can't stand the site. Play one game today, usual BS as always.

AK < K7 on a A board
AQ < A3

The worst is, you see the hands and you know you'll ****en lose. Two ****en hands and I'm withdrawing from ftp.

Yeah yeah variance yeah yeah so many hands.

Every site is **** too.

Sometimes I'll go on tilt and play like a jackass and ofcourse you'll get rewarded.

A3 vs AA, You should feel like, damn I'm done, no chance. But its more like I have him just where I want him. Good luck with AA bud. lol Cracked.
Sigh!

Another day, another rigtard.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:12 PM   #2399
Christ Mass
newbie
 
Christ Mass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 41
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by K13 View Post
A3 vs AA, You should feel like, damn I'm done, no chance. But its more like I have him just where I want him. Good luck with AA bud. lol Cracked.
LOL
Christ Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #2400
lenasrokas
adept
 
lenasrokas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Last Train To Grindland
Posts: 1,184
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by K13 View Post
I don't know which one is worse FTP or PS.

Don't play much at FTP cause I can't stand the site. Play one game today, usual BS as always.

AK < K7 on a A board
AQ < A3

The worst is, you see the hands and you know you'll ****en lose. Two ****en hands and I'm withdrawing from ftp.

Yeah yeah variance yeah yeah so many hands.

Every site is **** too.

Sometimes I'll go on tilt and play like a jackass and ofcourse you'll get rewarded.

A3 vs AA, You should feel like, damn I'm done, no chance. But its more like I have him just where I want him. Good luck with AA bud. lol Cracked.
I fkn agree with you m8 and know how you feel. It's like one big fkn setup.

From now on in this thread i will post sumarries from my sessions. I will post all all-in situations where i was all-in or called someones all-in and results.

I don't give a flying fk about "VARIANCE", i just don't believe in this BS no more. I know that i can beat those 3.25$ games, i fkn know it and THEY know it too!

As dog i won only 3 times, two from those situations where when i took beat before and was left with couple BB's and it didin't change anything, 'cause i lost very next all-in. How many times i lost when i was favorite?

Today's first session:

2009/04/18 [1.session]


10/20
KK < AT [trips for him]

---------------------------------

25/50
A8 > Q6 [flush for me]

200/400
AK < A5 [he pairs his 5]

---------------------------------

50/100
QQ > 7T

100/200
AK > AQ

300/600
JT < K9

300/600
82 > JJ [very next hand i have 550 chips and am all-in, i hit trips woohooo]

300/600
A7 < AQ [Q on flop]

---------------------------------

10/20
88 < AT [i hit trips on flop, he rivers straight]

---------------------------------

10/20
JJ > AQ [i hit trips on flop, he hits A on flop]

200/400
AT < JJ

---------------------------------

75/150
K3 < AA [K on flop]

---------------------------------

75/150
AJ > 45

100/200
JJ < KK

---------------------------------

50/100
AA > AJ [J on flop]

200/400
A7 < QT [Q on flop]

---------------------------------

10/20
QQ < AT [A on flop]

25/50
A7s > KJ [K on flop, i turn flush]

100/200
KT < 99

---------------------------------

75/150
KT > QJ

200/400
A9 < AK [K on flop]

---------------------------------

75/150
QQ < AJ [A on turn]

---------------------------------

50/100
99 > KQ

100/200
KQ < 99

100/200
83 < AQ < AK

---------------------------------

50/100
88 < KK [be both hit trips on flop]

---------------------------------

75/150
AA > KQ

100/200
AQ < A8 [8 on river]

---------------------------------

75/150
A5 > 88 [i river straight]

400/800
AK < AK < TT [FT i finish 8th]

---------------------------------

75/150
22 > AJ

100/200
AK < 77 [flop: 7 K 9]

---------------------------------

75/150
AQ < 55

---------------------------------

25/50
AQ > A9

300/600
43 < KQ

---------------------------------

400/800
Q9 < QJ [flop: 8 J 9]

---------------------------------

75/150
AJ > K8 [flop: K 7 A]

300/600
AJ < AA [A on flop]

---------------------------------

50/100
KK < AK [A on flop]

---------------------------------

100/200
A2 < J9 [9 on turn]

---------------------------------

100/200
A4 < 79 [7 on river]

100/200
T5 > KK [i shove my 2 BB's and holy molly i flop 2 pair]

200/400
T9 < AJ [J on flop]

---------------------------------

75/150
AK < A9 [9 on flop]

---------------------------------

Session's summary:
SNG's played - 24
Stakes - 3.25$/6.25$/45
FT's made - 2
Money finishes - 0
Profit - [-110$]


-------------------------------------------------------

Cuz even though we know it's all just a big bluff, we just light another up, what? We don't give a ***!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilxeQ0iAYT8

Right?

Last edited by lenasrokas; 04-18-2009 at 02:25 PM.
lenasrokas is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive