Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,444 34.94%
No 5,522 56.02%
Undecided 891 9.04%
Voters: 9857. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 07:15 AM   #2126
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
More useful contributions from qpw I see.
Well, at least you are beginning to recognise useful posts when you see them which is a major improvement.

Quote:
What was the point of this post shill?
What exactly is a 'post shill'?

Quote:
BTW AA 4/5 hands =100% Rigged IMO.
Which just show what a complete and utter loser you are.

You have so little concept of probability maths that you can post that without realising quite how much you (should have) embarrassed yourself.

I believe that PS alone deal 100,000,000 hands a day to at least two people at a time which means that you would expect someone at PS to get AA on four consecutive hands around once a forthnight.

If they all had your deficient probability skills the place would be a rigtard factory.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:16 AM   #2127
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle View Post
I've come in last in a tournament before. 100% rigged.

I've come in first in a tournament before. 100% legit.

I've once lost with quads to a straight flush in NLHE. 100% rigged.

I've twice won with a straight flush to quads in NLHE. 100% legit.
I've eaten an Ice Cream Sandwich.

Defo rigged, imo.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:18 AM   #2128
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,131
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Not in any big ones, just when I played donkaments more often when I was building my bankroll. Best I've done is a big one is 2nd in the HU PLO FTOPS event, which had 804 people.

100% rigged and legit for that obv.
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:18 AM   #2129
senjitsu
banned
 
senjitsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: λαγχάν
Posts: 3,058
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
I've eaten an Ice Cream Sandwich.

Defo rigged, imo.
but delicious also.
senjitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:24 AM   #2130
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Well, at least you are beginning to recognise useful posts when you see them which is a major improvement.



What exactly is a 'post shill'?



Which just show what a complete and utter loser you are.

You have so little concept of probability maths that you can post that without realising quite how much you (should have) embarrassed yourself.

I believe that PS alone deal 100,000,000 hands a day to at least two people at a time which means that you would expect someone at PS to get AA on four consecutive hands around once a forthnight.

If they all had your deficient probability skills the place would be a rigtard factory.
If you were on fire qpw and I happen to be walking past with a gallon of water that could easily douse the terrible flames, I wouldnt use it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IQ9mpFZz9c
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:29 AM   #2131
Rek
HUZA 2008
 
Rek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,034
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
and I happen to be walking past with a gallon of water
Like you do . Still, it says more about you than it does qpw and I'm sure he won't lose any sleep worrying about that scenario playing out.
Rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:39 AM   #2132
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
If you were on fire qpw and I happen to be walking past with a gallon of water that could easily douse the terrible flames, I wouldnt use it!
ROFLMAO.

So, that implies that you would never use your gallon of water to extinguish another human being who happened to be abaze as you have no idea what I look like (particularly, what I look like engulfed in flames - clue: kind of orange ).

What a truely delightful person you are!

A great credit to the human race.

And a poster-boy for the idiot tendancy.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:16 AM   #2133
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
You have so little concept of probability maths that you can post that without realising quite how much you (should have) embarrassed yourself.
...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
4. No statistically challenged would not suit me at all thankyou very much. I fully understand and have studies poker statistics in particular.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:47 AM   #2134
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
ROFLMAO.

So, that implies that you would never use your gallon of water to extinguish another human being who happened to be abaze as you have no idea what I look like (particularly, what I look like engulfed in flames - clue: kind of orange ).

What a truely delightful person you are!

A great credit to the human race.

And a poster-boy for the idiot tendancy.
BTW AA dealt to same player 4/5 hands in a row=Rigged!

Last edited by Mike Haven; 04-15-2009 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Unacceptable comment removed. Infraction given.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:04 AM   #2135
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,035
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

SooperFish24

Your recent internet bravery aside, you never answered my question about the people who think that tourneys are rigged so that small stacks win too often.

What would you say to them and their beliefs, assuming no lighter fluid was nearby?

Oh, I actually cracked AA all in 3 times all in preflop in a recent sit and go, which was fairly funny. I assume that is proof that it is rigged.

One case was when I was the small stack, two times when I was the larger stack. One time was heads up (A 10 saw a nice 10 10 runner runner). All were against different players.

Since this is definite proof that it must be rigged, does that mean it is rigged for me? Note, I have not done a deposit since the latest $250 bonus and I actually withdrew a check the week before.

Last edited by Mike Haven; 04-15-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:06 AM   #2136
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

SooperFish24

What is so funny about you is that you don't have the vaguest clue as to exactly how ******ed you are.

How would you know it's me?

You wouldn't, which is why, even for a piece of childish bravado such as posting that, you are even more stupid than the average 6 year old.

Quote:
BTW AA dealt to same player 4/5 hands in a row=Rigged!
Again, you have no concept of the depth of your own stupidity.

In the first place, what's with this 4/5 hands? If 4 hands were evidence of rigging, why as '/5'. And if it were to take 5 hands to prove rigging, why add the '4/' at the front?

You might not think that's important but it demonstrates perfectly that you are completely cluelsss.

There's no point in repeating the plain fact that with the number of hands played every day, 4 hands dealt to a single player in immediate succession is something that will happen every few days, because you are just too dense to understand the truth of it.

Last edited by Mike Haven; 04-15-2009 at 02:52 PM.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #2137
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Q View Post
On one Press Your Luck episode (aired June 8 & 11, 1984), a self-described unemployed ice cream truck driver named Michael Larson made it onto the show. Watching the show at home, and with the use of stop-motion on a VCR, Larson discovered that the presumed random patterns of the game board were not random, and was able to memorize the sequences to help him stop the board where and when he wanted. On the single game in which he appeared, an initially tentative Larson spun a Whammy on his very first turn, but then played 45 consecutive times without hitting a second Whammy. He earned a total of $110,237 in cash and prizes, a record for a single appearance on a daytime network game show which lasted until 2006.

Although CBS investigated Larson, they determined that figuring out the patterns was not cheating and let him keep his winnings. The board was reprogrammed for more (and more complicated) patterns to prevent another player from being able to memorize the board like Larson had.

Later, in 1994, TV Guide magazine interviewed Larson and revealed the background of this episode including his decision to pass his remaining spins after he lost concentration and missed his target squares.[4]
answer THAT and stay fashionable, shills!
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #2138
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Again, you have no concept of the depth of your own stupidity.

In the first place, what's with this 4/5 hands? If 4 hands were evidence of rigging, why as '/5'. And if it were to take 5 hands to prove rigging, why add the '4/' at the front?

You might not think that's important but it demonstrates perfectly that you are completely cluelsss.

There's no point in repeating the plain fact that with the number of hands played every day, 4 hands dealt to a single player in immediate succession is something that will happen every few days, because you are just too dense to understand the truth of it.
The guy didnt get dealt AA 4 times in a row.

He got AA AA AA ? AA
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #2139
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,131
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

I made a substantial cashout a few months ago and immediately afterwards went on a super hot streak. And IIRC the time before that, I went on a 20K hand breakeven stretch!

All the guys who don't think it's rigged must be the ones it's rigged for!

Obv. there's no such thing as luck and variance in poker.
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:15 AM   #2140
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Your recent internet bravery aside, you never answered my question about the people who think that tourneys are rigged so that small stacks win too often.

What would you say to them and their beliefs, assuming no lighter fluid was nearby?
What people say that? I cant recall anyone saying that about a tourney but certainly its been mentioned about SS in cash games.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #2141
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle View Post
I made a substantial cashout a few months ago and immediately afterwards went on a super hot streak.

All the guys who don't think it's rigged must be the ones it's rigged for!

Obv. there's no such thing as luck and variance in poker.
Graph?
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:23 AM   #2142
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
What is so funny about you is that you don't have the vaguest clue as to exactly how ******ed you are.

How would you know it's me?

You wouldn't, which is why, even for a piece of childish bravado such as posting that, you are even more stupid than the average 6 year old.



Again, you have no concept of the depth of your own stupidity.

In the first place, what's with this 4/5 hands? If 4 hands were evidence of rigging, why as '/5'. And if it were to take 5 hands to prove rigging, why add the '4/' at the front?

You might not think that's important but it demonstrates perfectly that you are completely cluelsss.

There's no point in repeating the plain fact that with the number of hands played every day, 4 hands dealt to a single player in immediate succession is something that will happen every few days, because you are just too dense to understand the truth of it.
******ed?

Childish?

Depth of my own Stupidity?

Completely Clueless?

Too Dense?

Remind me again why you get so upset about people posting in rigged threads and feel the need to throw so many insults around?

You really hurt my feelings.

Quote:
How would you know it's me?
You d have a little name badge on that says "qpw Internet Poker Forum Shill".
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:24 AM   #2143
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,131
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition



The arrow is approximately where I cashed out.
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #2144
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

did you just provide evidence? will the internets explode now?
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:31 AM   #2145
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,131
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

No I'm just one of the super lucky few.








But I already knew that.
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #2146
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
******ed?

Childish?

Depth of my own Stupidity?

Completely Clueless?

Too Dense?
All of these adjectives can be said to apply to you based on what you have said in posts on this forum.

Quote:
Remind me again why you get so upset about people posting in rigged threads
Why?

Are you too stupid to remember.

I (and others) keep repudiating your inane claims because not to do so might lead newcomers to believe that your rantings contained grains of truth and were not corrected because everyone agreed with them.

The names are because of the amount of time you waste with your idiocy.

Quote:
You d have a little name badge on that says "qpw Internet Poker Forum Shill".
And that is a 'fact' is it? Along with the 'fact' of the OLP sites being rigged?
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:42 PM   #2147
Username^^
veteran
 
Username^^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Reviewing hands in my dreams
Posts: 2,784
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
I (and others) keep repudiating your inane claims because not to do so might lead newcomers to believe that your rantings contained grains of truth and were not corrected because everyone agreed with them.

Why would you even care about this ?
Username^^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #2148
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username^^ View Post
Why would you even care about this ?
mostly because the game needs new players once some awful players decide it's rigged and quit.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #2149
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,131
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusgc View Post
mostly because the game needs new players once some awful players decide it's rigged and quit.
QFMFT
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:50 PM   #2150
Username^^
veteran
 
Username^^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Reviewing hands in my dreams
Posts: 2,784
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusgc View Post
mostly because the game needs new players once some awful players decide it's rigged and quit.
Username^^ is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive