Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,444 34.94%
No 5,522 56.02%
Undecided 892 9.05%
Voters: 9858. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #1501
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: Is there an organisation that checks poker sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
And you can, indeed, start a paragraph with a conjunction if you know what you are doing.

The 'rule' was something designed to help school children who would mistakenly start new sentences in inappropriate places.
lol @ rigtards = school children
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #1502
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,035
Re: Is there an organisation that checks poker sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Insults again qpw, anyone who flings insults around like that loses more CREDIBILITY.
To a small extent, but not nearly to the extent that you expect. A reaction of "why bother with that rigtard anymore you made your point" would be a bit more accurate. His arguments lose potency after the 100th iteration, not so much credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
You reply very quickly qpw like your getting paid t sit around the forum debunking folk who think its rigged.
You are taking an observation (his posting behavior) and applying an assumption to it (he must be a shill), and that is a very flawed form of reasoning.

Take the simpler approach - he replies all the time and fast on the message boards because he is a message board junkie.

All you do when you make up stuff (like the shill comments) is validate that you are willing to happily make stuff up. Believe it or not, people who make stuff up tend to genuinely lack credibility




Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Also you only seem to post in the Internet Gambling forum which is a little curious. Like this is your forum for shilling.
Or he just finds the topics here more to his interest then the Laughs or Links! forum


Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Lots of posters think it isnt rigged but only you seem to be straight into every rigged thread on the other side of the fence. Almost every time I open Internet Poker and there s a rigged thread or the like the last poster is "qpw" surprise surprise.

Person A goes to the washroom. Person B goes to the washroom and sees Person A. This happens 3 days in a row and Person A says "dude, why are you always in the washroom" implying that something is wrong with Person B.

Yet the world looks the exact same from Person B's perspective about Person A.

All you do is jump into any thread with rigged in it and blindly support any poster that posts anything about it being rigged, even if it is a new poster saying their second cousin heard from a friend that someone is going to expose the industry.

Put simply, you behave in the exact same way as how you describe qpw's behavior. You just have a "not" in front of your opinion vs his. Extremist behavior tends to be similar regardless of the sides they are on about an issue.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
You never PM d me the shill application form I could use the cash.
Most rigtards tend to be losing players (that the sites seem to not help with their rigging somehow) so it is believable that you are indeed in a state of poverty. You may find your credibility improve if you mak more statements of truth like that and fewer ones based on assumptions in the future.

Hope this helped.

All the best.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:49 AM   #1503
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: Is there an organisation that checks poker sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
His arguments lose potency after the 100th iteration, not so much credibility.
And he starts wondering why he bothers.

Quote:
Take the simpler approach - he replies all the time and fast on the message boards because he is a message board junkie.
An intermittent board junkie.

When doing certain tasks that involve sitting in front of the computer and waiting for it do churn through an analysis.

I know I shouldn't but tweaking the tails of rigtards is just so damn amusing.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #1504
Cry Me A River
Orange is the new Green
 
Cry Me A River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 23,790
Re: Is there an organisation that checks poker sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Insults again qpw, anyone who flings insults around like that loses more CREDIBILITY.

You reply very quickly qpw like your getting paid t sit around the forum debunking folk who think its rigged.

Also you only seem to post in the Internet Gambling forum which is a little curious. Like this is your forum for shilling.

Lots of posters think it isnt rigged but only you seem to be straight into every rigged thread on the other side of the fence. Almost every time I open Internet Poker and there s a rigged thread or the like the last poster is "qpw" surprise surprise.

Seriously get a new account so its harder to spot you.

You never PM d me the shill application form I could use the cash.

p.s. lol at your 3 little groups.
Which casino do you work for? How much do they pay you to say online poker is rigged?

Do you work for Harrah's? Or Foxwoods? Or the Borgatta?

You reply very quickly SooperFish24 like your getting paid t sit around the forum promoting that online poker is rigged.

Also you only seem to post in the Internet Gambling forum which is a little curious. Like this is your forum for shilling.

Lots of posters think it's rigged but only you seem to be straight into every rigged thread on the other side of the fence. Almost every time I open Internet Poker and there s a rigged thread or the like the last poster is "SooperFish24" surprise surprise.

Seriously get a new account so its harder to spot you.
Cry Me A River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #1505
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: Is there an organisation that checks poker sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry Me A River View Post
Which casino do you work for? How much do they pay you to say online poker is rigged?

Do you work for Harrah's? Or Foxwoods? Or the Borgatta?

You reply very quickly SooperFish24 like your getting paid t sit around the forum promoting that online poker is rigged.

Also you only seem to post in the Internet Gambling forum which is a little curious. Like this is your forum for shilling.

Lots of posters think it's rigged but only you seem to be straight into every rigged thread on the other side of the fence. Almost every time I open Internet Poker and there s a rigged thread or the like the last poster is "SooperFish24" surprise surprise.

Seriously get a new account so its harder to spot you.
Epic Fail!

Quote:
You reply very quickly SooperFish24 like your getting paid t sit around the forum promoting that online poker is rigged.
LOL no I dont.

Quote:
Also you only seem to post in the Internet Gambling forum which is a little curious. Like this is your forum for shilling.
LOl no I dont.

I dont know why Im bothering replying to this nonsense. Ive seen this kind of response before where my OP is just turned around in a laughable way. Like a child in an argument repeating what the other has said in a mocking condesending tone because they have no real comeback.

What are you 5 years old?
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #1506
Wiki
Pooh-Bah
 
Wiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: [2,5]
Posts: 5,849
Re: Is there an organisation that checks poker sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Epic Fail!

LOL no I dont.

LOl no I dont.

I dont know why Im bothering replying to this nonsense. Ive seen this kind of response before where my OP is just turned around in a laughable way. Like a child in an argument repeating what the other has said in a mocking condesending tone because they have no real comeback.

What are you 5 years old?
Sooperfish, if you were even slightly intelligent you would see that Cry Me A River, far from producing an epic fail, has produced a hilarious satire on the lumpen, childish, styles of yourself and th1133.

You two are making complete fools of yourselves on these threads.

Markusg and qpw could be faulted for being overzealous but other than that they are spot on.

Why do you keep embarrassing yourselves like this?
Wiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:07 PM   #1507
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,131
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Some days this thread is kind of fun owning all the rigtards so hard.

But some days this thread tilts the **** out of me because I can't understand how anyone can be that stupid.
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:03 PM   #1508
KingOfFelt
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
KingOfFelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: West Coast
Posts: 7,233
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

tk1133 complaining about colluders at UB as we speak in another thread in the Zoo.

So just to make this clear, one of the biggest rigtards on these forums, plays on one of the only sites that has actually been proven to have cheated the players.
KingOfFelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #1509
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

LoL. I play every site. But regaurdless that would inadvertantly show that I actually care about the security of online poker! However you guys make a joke of it. How many people do you think read this and don't respond b/c they know your shills...I was just told by 4 people in emails to stop coming to this site for that reason. But we can't blame the CEO's of this site or the actual people that set this site up for poker players, b/c I'm sure there's little they could do and they probably don't even know. Again this site is for poker players! Not Poker sites!
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #1510
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

What have you done to own anybody? You think by belittling people you won the arguement?! QPW basicly admitted he works for a poker site but wouldn't say which one...? So please tell us which sites your employed by, so we can come to some sort of agreement as to why your so bias.
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #1511
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

I have no affiliation with any poker site or poker-related business, and I enjoy refuting rigtard logic. I also know some of the other regular posters in these threads are full-time poker players, not site employees. The one known site employee is one who you already said makes posts you respect.
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #1512
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Why am I sensing a joint team effort here? You guys fraternal brothers or what?
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #1513
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadebidder View Post
I have no affiliation with any poker site or poker-related business, and I enjoy refuting rigtard logic. I also know some of the other regular posters in these threads are full-time poker players, not site employees. The one known site employee is one who you already said makes posts you respect.
I respect your ideas and views as well. You weren't as offensive as the Fraternal brothers...I really didn't have you in mind when I stated that...but back to the war....
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:24 PM   #1514
Rek
HUZA 2008
 
Rek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,034
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

I own all the sites and they are all rigged.

/thread
Rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #1515
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
I respect your ideas and views as well. You weren't as offensive as the Fraternal brothers...I really didn't have you in mind when I stated that...but back to the war....
I appreciate that. But I'd point out that calling the most vocal critics shills doesn't help your case, because I doubt any of them are. You are just fanning the flames (perhaps on purpose).
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #1516
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 12,727
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
okie dokie...you asked for it...be patient...it's comin...
How long is this going to take? It's been over 2 days now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
However you guys make a joke of it. How many people do you think read this and don't respond b/c they know your shills...I was just told by 4 people in emails to stop coming to this site for that reason. But we can't blame the CEO's of this site or the actual people that set this site up for poker players, b/c I'm sure there's little they could do and they probably don't even know.
What? I couldn't hear you over all the tin foil rustling around.
Quote:
Again this site is for poker players! Not Poker sites!
Actually a lot of sites have representatives here, it's pretty nice since it gives us sneak peaks of new features and a way to instantly give feedback on ideas they have.

I don't recall you having a problem with the Real Deal Poker CEO posting here.
otatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #1517
Bingo_Boy
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,872
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakejackjake View Post
Yeah explain the one Markusgc (aka Mr.Smarty pants who uses wit and logic to make other look dumb)
"YEAH!! Stop using wit and logic you ****ing shills"


Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
online poker as a hole.
No, ur an online poker as a hole. Sorry another typo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
I'm not the one that has admitted to using a spell check.
Did anyone say they used a spellcheck or did they just say you needed to use one? Besides, you need to learn the difference between a typo that most people try to eliminate and the repeated examples of your stupidity that you NEED to eliminate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
lehman
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
If you can't prove it's not rigged. Then how can you guys treat the ones that do think it's rigged in such a manner? oh, oh, oh, I know, I know...pick me to answer....pick me... B/c it's bad for business!!!
Do you actually understand the word proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
If i told you a personal friend of mine is top ten in the world in online poker, and I witness him winning over 1.5 million in the last year and a half...and still said i believed it's rigged somehow...would that make a difference...
It might if your personal friend would like to admit even knowing you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
you would actually be able to nip it in the butt
I reckon you nip horses in the butt. If you cant prove you dont, it's proof that you do. Is that how it works?
Bingo_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #1518
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo_Boy View Post
"YEAH!! Stop using wit and logic you ****ing shills"




No, ur an online poker as a hole. Sorry another typo.



Did anyone say they used a spellcheck or did they just say you needed to use one? Besides, you need to learn the difference between a typo that most people try to eliminate and the repeated examples of your stupidity that you NEED to eliminate.



Really?



Do you actually understand the word proof?



It might if your personal friend would like to admit even knowing you



I reckon you nip horses in the butt. If you cant prove you dont, it's proof that you do. Is that how it works?
Bingo_Boy
journeyman


Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 246 Re: Ask me about doing pretty decent with girls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerk
grammar and proper sentence structure ftw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerk
the second half of your response im pretty sure is not in english.

Sorry if my sentence was a bit long for you, I just never knew that guys who spend time criticising peoples grammar and punctuation on internet forums got laid so often. Well done!



I see where your coming from....? Haha....Epic Failure
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #1519
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,131
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

[ ] tk1133 understands how to identify epic failures
[ ] tk1133 is an epic failure
[x] tk1133 is in no way epic, but is absolutely a failure
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:36 PM   #1520
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 12,727
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

So now tk's going through people's old posts to copy & paste them into this thread?

Where's that proof you were going to post?
otatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #1521
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: Is there an organisation that checks poker sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
if somebody told me or accused me inadvertantly, that the game was rigged for me to win and that's the only reason I was that good. I probably would react the same way you do.
then how would you feel after rationally explaining several times that it was your skill that brought you success but the person making these claims kept insisting their theory was correct, even if they had no evidence to convince you?

Or if that person said the only reason you'd get mad at their annoying behavior was because you were obviously employed by EA Sports or whoever makes that game?

You could see why folks get irked, right?
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:25 AM   #1522
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,337
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by otatop View Post
How long is this going to take? It's been over 2 days now.
tk, while I don't think you're Stephen Meares (you could be, but I don't make accusations without proof), you certainly are exhibiting one of his most aggravating traits. You made a statement that seemed to imply you would be coming with some evidence, and then never did. You've been asked about it several times, and AFAIK have never even acknowledged the questions. So what's up?
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:00 AM   #1523
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Clamo, clamatis, omnes clamamus pro glace lactis.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:06 AM   #1524
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Clamo, clamatis, omnes clamamus pro glace lactis.
deus beatus googlus
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:14 AM   #1525
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Clamo, clamatis, omnes clamamus pro glace lactis.
sammiches
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive