Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,445 34.94%
No 5,522 56.00%
Undecided 893 9.06%
Voters: 9860. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #1301
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
okie dokie...you asked for it...be patient...it's comin...
sounds a lot like this
Quote:
It is funny how people who have a vested interest in Golden Tee and keeping THE FACTS which I will explain under wraps.

And just because I might be paranoid it doesn't mean I'm wrong. To those who doubt me, just you wait. You'll see.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #1302
vilemerchant
old hand
 
vilemerchant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Victoria, Australia.
Posts: 1,759
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

WTF is he claiming an online golf game is rigged there? that's mega lolz
vilemerchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #1303
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

here's another lie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
You guys miss the big picture. I've been flooding this whole site with info, look at my posts, notice after a week after I post something it hits the news. I don't make this up, frankly I shouldn't even be writing this. But my consitutional right as an Amercian citizen allows me the right to publish public information
provide ONE example, liar.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #1304
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

another familiar bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven meares
I know there is something wrong with the game because I was playing it recently and the power at the 19th Hole went out briefly; the game flickered, but didn't go off.

When the screen restored fully I could see a green thumbtack next to my player name. I never saw that before, and I of course went on to lose the game to a total Golden Tee duffer.

Tell me that's not convincing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Dunno if the author of this thread is still around. But I swear to god I had the exact same thing happening to me. My computer would freeze up, I'd have no control over the controls for about 30 seconds, I could literally see them opening and closing every program i had open at the bottom of my tool bar, opened up my cookies, then some how opened up my admin. options and was looking through my folders of all users registered on my computer.(not users affiliated with the poker sites, but all USERS on my computer as a hole.) Then proceeded to have the exact same plays and beats made on me as you are speaking about. Over 500 dollars in less then an hour. I'd be in a MTT, I'd move tables, with in minutes the same thing happened again. Swear to god as i called a 3 bet preflop with 44, awful call, 3 players in the pot, flop comes k 4 2, rainbow, then boom! same thing happens this time, comp freezes as i'm staring at my set of 4's, with no movement nor control of the computer. Finally comes back, i've been folded out. Would of cracked aces. I had my friend over, he witnessed all of this. Ademently told me to write security and all that. I thought they were just running security checks on my computer every so often. Now that I read this...not so much...
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:06 PM   #1305
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

^^^

He really should invest in a couple of good, high gauge, foil hats.

One for him and one for his computer.

It's quite obvious that the Lizard people are beaming thoughts and data into both of them.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:10 PM   #1306
lilaznboi
Pooh-Bah
 
lilaznboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: arrrrrrrrrrin
Posts: 4,448
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Interesting how people can convince themselves something is true by lying about it so much.
lilaznboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #1307
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,097
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Propaganda...media coaxing....

See, this is more of the standard paranoid conspiracy talk. Why would someone who probably has theories about evil media fatcats and government secret black op type programs and various subtle forms of mass mind control techniques want government involvement in the online poker industry.

I realize it is pretty standard behavior for paranoid people to just want to believe that whatever is accepted as the norm is wrong and sinister powers need to be exposed, but I just wish there was at last some consistency to be had.

You should want government involvement in online poker just so you can have all sorts of new and exciting rigged theories that incorporate them. Maybe that is what your secret motive is, ie: my conspiracy theory about your conspiracy theories.

That is what the Lizard People said I had to say.

The FDA controlled Lizard people.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #1308
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

LoL so now I'm stephen Mears? lol Gimtards crack me up. You know what if your gonna quote my post why are you misrepresenting and taking it out of context? My response that you quoted was towards a totally different post...post the link so we can all read what was really said...
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #1309
makeit3bets
old hand
 
makeit3bets's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Rambling
Posts: 1,810
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
LoL so now I'm stephen Mears? lol Gimtards crack me up. You know what if your gonna quote my post why are you misrepresenting and taking it out of context? My response that you quoted was towards a totally different post...post the link so we can all read what was really said...
yes, please quote the relevant post he replied to so we can all believe that he is rational and not at all devoid of any human thought.
makeit3bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #1310
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

You guys are right. I have no credibility. All the new users that read this dont see or think that you have bias opinions and are shills....
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #1311
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

All praise the Kawnahawkee Gaming commission that illegally operates outside the United States and rips off the online community. That's basicly what your saying.
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #1312
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

There is no need to prove that online poker is rigged, b/c those who think it's rigged is paranoid and dillusional.
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:59 PM   #1313
makeit3bets
old hand
 
makeit3bets's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Rambling
Posts: 1,810
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
All praise the Kawnahawkee Gaming commission that illegally operates outside the United States and rips off the online community. That's basicly what your saying.
Hey everyone, a company that operates in a different country is automatically "illegal" for that fact and that fact only! The things I learn from this guy.
makeit3bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #1314
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...-cards-423231/
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #1315
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

What about the commission that covered up the AP/UB cheats? Who did that again?
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #1316
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Joe Norton was head of the KGC when it happened...His name was implecated as part of the scandel...I've never heard the Nevada gaming commission taking part in such activities?
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #1317
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
Your link was to a situation that had nothing to do with the site itself being rigged. An insider with information he realized he could use to make a ton of money (ie: super user accounts likely stupidly put in there for security reasons).

Was basically an insider with knowledge of how the system worked using it to do essentially a smash and grab, similar to how for instance a toll boot collector might steal some of the money.

That does not mean the toll booth company itself is rigged or corrupt, but it does mean they likely have some security issues they need to address.


No one is taking you seriously because you are using really really soft logic, and are providing zero actual data to back any of your claims.

Using the "why can't I make this claim to help everyone" approach is flawed as well, because all that would do is encourage anyone to make any claim about anything using that as a defense and then saying it should be looked at seriously.

That is why people who make these claims need to provide actual data and proof. You have not done so as of yet.




One thing that baffles me about rigtard conspiracy people is that they seem to think government involvement will solve the problem and make everyone happy.

Governments are the biggest source of wacky conspiracy theories.

Hey, look at your FDA example

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:CK...iracy_theories

Quick highlights:

Believers usually hold that the FDA is a corrupt organization and serves the aims of the large pharmaceutical companies instead of the population, as they are supposed to. Often, believers of this theory also believe that the FDA and pharmaceutical companies are actively suppressing known cures for serious diseases such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, Alzheimer's Disease, and many others.

It is also claimed that drug companies (with help from the FDA) are attempting to get herbal products pulled off the market so that the population is forced to treat disease using pharmaceutical drugs, thus increasing the industry's profits. Some believers claim that if people are given knowledge of and access to herbal remedies, the pharmaceutical companies would go out of business.



What would you say to the people who have their theories about the FDA. Do you just accept them at face value? You seem to like the FDA so I assume not.

Recognize you are doing the same thing the FDA conspiracy people are doing.

You are correct in that Marc/Mark is a bit of a zealot Reality is though that your logic is flawed and your data has yet to be presented to prove anything.





Sorry to hear that. You may want to confirm that the FDA was not involved.
No the point is you people treated the accusers of the same thing. Being paranoid, losing players...it got cliche' like that's what your briefed to do....The guy that posted about full tilt, havin a friend work there...I happen to know for a fact, and anybody can research this as well, that the ***** is about to hit the fan...
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:24 PM   #1318
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeit3bets View Post
Hey everyone, a company that operates in a different country is automatically "illegal" for that fact and that fact only! The things I learn from this guy.
No, just when the Illegally let people play there. Then when the cheat them...try to cover it up...? How does that make sense?
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #1319
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 12,727
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
What about the commission that covered up the AP/UB cheats? Who did that again?
What does what happened at AP/UB have to do with rigging the deal? Nothing.

I'm pretty sure you said you were going to post some evidence almost 4 hours ago now.
otatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #1320
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,140
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
No the point is you people treated the accusers of the same thing. Being paranoid, losing players...it got cliche' like that's what your briefed to do....The guy that posted about full tilt, havin a friend work there...I happen to know for a fact, and anybody can research this as well, that the ***** is about to hit the fan...
Let's make a bet. If you know for a fact, then you're close to or at 100% certain, correct? Well, I'm not so certain that I can say that I know for a fact that the guy was telling the truth (if that's what you're referring to with knowing for a fact). So offer me some odds and make a bet.

If you know for a fact, it's free money for you and I'm sure you won't turn it down.
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:42 PM   #1321
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
LoL so now I'm stephen Mears?
I hope you're not going to try and deny it.

You are clearly a rigtard and a rigtard across different games using different names at that. If you want to carry that off you need to be careful about using 'trademark' words and phrases.

You're a somewhat disturbed individual.

Perhaps you should seek some good quality psychiatric help?

But, really, don't you think you've wasted enough of the time of the poker and golfing (and God knows what else) communities?

You were funny for a while but now you're just like the drunk who wanders around leering and accosting anyone who will listen to him.

Have you not one iota of self respect left?
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:17 PM   #1322
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
The guy that posted about full tilt, havin a friend work there...I happen to know for a fact, and anybody can research this as well, that the ***** is about to hit the fan...
you, sir, are a liar.

this is just another of your fantastic, unsubstantiated claims.

You lose more than 20% of the time when you get it in ahead with an 80% favorite?

bull ****.

you know something "for a fact?"

burn in hell.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #1323
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

I give any mod. the permission to trace my IP address to confirm if my name is Steve Mears or If i have any affiliation with him. I'll even post priveate messages i had w/ that guy as well....
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #1324
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

You guys treat online poker like they're the king and queen of England?! Haha God save online poker? God save the queen?
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #1325
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Don't you dare talk down to online poker! HaHa! You guys are pathetic.Im on the phone right now discussing this whole situation and literally before i could give my conclusion It was said it's affiliates of the site's pumpin propaganda! Before even talking about online poker being rigged? What do you think other agency's are thinking when they read this?
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive