Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,445 34.94%
No 5,522 56.01%
Undecided 892 9.05%
Voters: 9859. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #13176
davmcg
veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,399
Re: Stars Is Rigged For AA vs KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminasty View Post
Reasonable how? You don't want to see these people who tarnish God crushed? I would love it. As a matter of fact I would love to see the look on one of those smug atheists faces when it happens. I don't want to see them suffer for the sake of suffering. As a matter of fact I feel bad for them.

ppl like you are the reason I despise most of humanity.

oh and I have been dealt AA 359 times this year (full ring) and KK was showed down 12 times vs an expected 14, so taking into account hero and A hi flop folds not out of line.
davmcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:12 AM   #13177
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithcommajohn View Post
That's kinda lame. I'm promoting my new site, but let me hide that and just try to destroy my competition (at 50 cents/post).

Btw, have you guys noticed how Amp Energy® really helps improve your odds at the online tables? Amp Energy® Elevate is a new refreshing flavor that uses the power of L-Theanine. It helps you block out the hands that are obviously rigged against you and helps you focus on the small dribbling of rigged hands in your favor.

Also, remember the time you got sucked out on on the river, but it was so draining you lacked the energy to really ***** and complain about it on 2plus2? Try Amp Energy® Relaunch with Electrolytes and B-Vitamins! It will revive your system and allow you to go on endlessly about how you never win due to a withdrawal you made last month.

Honestly, all the flavors of Amp Energy® will put a smile on your face and a spring in your step as you brush off all the bad beats that online poker provides. Remember, Amp Energy® understands your pain. We're all in this together.

Drink Amp Energy® and keep losing at the tables, suckers!
I find a 100mg vitamin C tablet taken around 20 minutes before play helps keep the bad beats to a minimum.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #13178
Biggle10
veteran
 
Biggle10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: St. Louis/ Ultimate Frisbee pitch
Posts: 2,965
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
I find a 100mg vitamin C tablet taken around 20 minutes before play helps keep the bad beats to a minimum.
When I take vitamin AA I keep getting beat by someone who took vitamin KK.
Biggle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #13179
smithcommajohn
grinder
 
smithcommajohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: acceptance
Posts: 533
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Religion merged ITT
smithcommajohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #13180
Sn8keChaRmer
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 205
Equity Experiment

I would like to find someone that could in someway test my PokerStars account to show how bad it runs. Its somewhat of an anomaly as its the only account over 4 sites that Im not big winner on. I started about three years ago and right away I felt as if I lost 80%+ of showdowns. After 6 months of not winning any torunaments feeling as though I should be dominating I decided to start a second account on Stars. Here are the results of that experiment which speak for themself.

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...01139.html?t=2

They soon figured it out and shut the account down and generously transfered my money to my original account and I went right back to running horrible and have hardly broke even since on Stars. Meanwhile my FTP account has a steady roi of 49% over 2000 games with 20k profit so this isnt a losing player complaining.

So since me and my friends all agree that my Stars account is "cursed" and we dont know how to go about proving it. We would like to find someone that can show this in statistics somehow. Is it really possible that some accounts just run better than others over long periods of time? And how is that possible?

Ty for any real feedback

Oh and Im willing to pay for someones efforts to analize my account
Sn8keChaRmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #13181
jurrasstoil
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jurrasstoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SHEOL
Posts: 8,743
Re: Equity Experiment

gold.
jurrasstoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #13182
dave1mo
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,821
Re: Equity Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn8keChaRmer View Post
I would like to find someone that could in someway test my PokerStars account to show how bad it runs. Its somewhat of an anomaly as its the only account over 4 sites that Im not big winner on. I started about three years ago and right away I felt as if I lost 80%+ of showdowns. After 6 months of not winning any torunaments feeling as though I should be dominating I decided to start a second account on Stars. Here are the results of that experiment which speak for themself.

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...01139.html?t=2

They soon figured it out and shut the account down and generously transfered my money to my original account and I went right back to running horrible and have hardly broke even since on Stars. Meanwhile my FTP account has a steady roi of 49% over 2000 games with 20k profit so this isnt a losing player complaining.

So since me and my friends all agree that my Stars account is "cursed" and we dont know how to go about proving it. We would like to find someone that can show this in statistics somehow. Is it really possible that some accounts just run better than others over long periods of time? And how is that possible?

Ty for any real feedback

Oh and Im willing to pay for someones efforts to analize my account
Sounds like Stars is already providing this service for free...
dave1mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #13183
Sn8keChaRmer
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 205
Re: Equity Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1mo View Post
Sounds like Stars is already providing this service for free...
I dont get it. But Im kinda slow
Sn8keChaRmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #13184
jurrasstoil
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jurrasstoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SHEOL
Posts: 8,743
Re: Equity Experiment

Yeah, send stars an email with the names of your accounts and provide some details. I'm sure they'll figure it out.
jurrasstoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:05 PM   #13185
Sn8keChaRmer
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 205
Re: Equity Experiment

Ive actually brought this up to them 4 times now. I recently sent them an email thats like my op but they have been unresponsive for a week now so Im assuming they are ignoring me. Thats why Im here to find someone I can pay to analize it for me so I can provide them with the results.
Sn8keChaRmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:07 PM   #13186
txpstwx
old hand
 
txpstwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,239
Re: Equity Experiment

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45...0-14-a-370373/
txpstwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:13 PM   #13187
Atl_Poker
centurion
 
Atl_Poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Atlanta Ga.
Posts: 148
Re: Equity Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn8keChaRmer View Post
I would like to find someone that could in someway test my PokerStars account to show how bad it runs. Its somewhat of an anomaly as its the only account over 4 sites that Im not big winner on. I started about three years ago and right away I felt as if I lost 80%+ of showdowns. After 6 months of not winning any torunaments feeling as though I should be dominating I decided to start a second account on Stars. Here are the results of that experiment which speak for themself.

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...01139.html?t=2

They soon figured it out and shut the account down and generously transfered my money to my original account and I went right back to running horrible and have hardly broke even since on Stars. Meanwhile my FTP account has a steady roi of 49% over 2000 games with 20k profit so this isnt a losing player complaining.

So since me and my friends all agree that my Stars account is "cursed" and we dont know how to go about proving it. We would like to find someone that can show this in statistics somehow. Is it really possible that some accounts just run better than others over long periods of time? And how is that possible?

Ty for any real feedback

Oh and Im willing to pay for someones efforts to analize my account
I just opened my stars account and deposited echeck, i should play my first hand sometime today on stars. I hope i have one of those accounts thats cursed with luck!
Atl_Poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #13188
Yanksman2009
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida PBKC
Posts: 902
Re: Equity Experiment

ill test it if you want...i have a program that links into the servers at pokerstars to see if the doomswitch is set or not. i just need your username and password
Yanksman2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #13189
jukofyork
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jukofyork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Trollstopia, UK
Posts: 11,610
Re: Equity Experiment

"Equity Experiment"... I feel tricked.

Juk
jukofyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:08 PM   #13190
JHRoman
adept
 
JHRoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Baroque era
Posts: 816
Re: Equity Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn8keChaRmer View Post
Ive actually brought this up to them 4 times now. I recently sent them an email thats like my op but they have been unresponsive for a week now so Im assuming they are ignoring me. Thats why Im here to find someone I can pay to analize it for me so I can provide them with the results.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...2&term=analize

6. Analize
(A.nal-ize)To make an ass of one's self
"Stop being such and analizer"


Seems you are doing quite fine there by yourself, OP...
JHRoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:11 PM   #13191
Sn8keChaRmer
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 205
Re: Equity Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanksman2009 View Post
ill test it if you want...i have a program that links into the servers at pokerstars to see if the doomswitch is set or not. i just need your username and password
Quote:
Originally Posted by jukofyork View Post
"Equity Experiment"... I feel tricked.

Juk
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHRoman View Post
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...2&term=analize

6. Analize
(A.nal-ize)To make an ass of one's self
"Stop being such and analizer"


Seems you are doing quite fine there by yourself, OP...
Thx for stoping by guys. Enjoy your Sunday
Sn8keChaRmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #13192
Rek
HUZA 2008
 
Rek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,034
Re: Equity Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn8keChaRmer View Post
Meanwhile my FTP account has a steady roi of 49% over 2000 games with 20k profit
Perhaps it is the FTP account that is rigged. Why do you think it must be the losing account?
Rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #13193
Sn8keChaRmer
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 205
Re: Equity Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rek View Post
Perhaps it is the FTP account that is rigged. Why do you think it must be the losing account?
Easiest answer would be to click the link I provided in the OP and as I stated its the only account on any site that Im break even on. I think my ROI is like 5% as where I have nothing under 45% on any other of 5 sites.

All Im asking is for someone that can test the account to show results. I think I stated that clearly. Didnt really ask what the majority of flamers think about the situation so feel free not to waste your sarcastic thoughts in the thread as it just takes up space.
Sn8keChaRmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:34 PM   #13194
chiefsfan828
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 62
Re: Equity Experiment

You won't get any serious answers here OP. ....except this post I guess.

You won't get any answers you consider useful is more accurate.
chiefsfan828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #13195
Sn8keChaRmer
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 205
Re: Equity Experiment

that sux
Sn8keChaRmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #13196
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 12,727
Re: Equity Experiment

Download Holdem Manager, put your hands in it, go into the graphs section, and click the "display all in EV" box.

Then completely ignore what it says and continue thinking that your account is doomswitched.

You'd do the last part on your own, but I just wanted to make sure you at least followed some of my advice.
otatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #13197
Sn8keChaRmer
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 205
Re: Equity Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by otatop View Post
Download Holdem Manager, put your hands in it, go into the graphs section, and click the "display all in EV" box.

Then completely ignore what it says and continue thinking that your account is doomswitched.

You'd do the last part on your own, but I just wanted to make sure you at least followed some of my advice.
lol seriously? You really feel the need to talk to people like this. Im gonna stop responding to the flames as its just a super pahtetic way to communicate. Id really like to hear anyone of the critics ideas on why I have one account thats 40% lower roi than all the rest. And why I started a new account on Stars and destroyed and then went back to nothing on the original account. I dont see anyone giving me an explanation for that. Just taking out their life frustrations in talking down to other people. sigh even the mods do it. guess thats standard practice here
Sn8keChaRmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #13198
Mr. Barbegris
old hand
 
Mr. Barbegris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: don't know
Posts: 1,628
Re: Equity Experiment

Serious answer, sn8ke? Luck. You've been lucky on most sites and not as lucky on Stars. Nothing more. The previous answer about graphing your allin ev, minus the ending snark, will be useful, as will the link to the holdem luck software thread.

Last edited by Mr. Barbegris; 02-07-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Mr. Barbegris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #13199
JHRoman
adept
 
JHRoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Baroque era
Posts: 816
Re: Equity Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn8keChaRmer View Post
lol seriously? You really feel the need to talk to people like this. Im gonna stop responding to the flames as its just a super pahtetic way to communicate. Id really like to hear anyone of the critics ideas on why I have one account thats 40% lower roi than all the rest. And why I started a new account on Stars and destroyed and then went back to nothing on the original account. I dont see anyone giving me an explanation for that. Just taking out their life frustrations in talking down to other people. sigh even the mods do it. guess thats standard practice here
No... better question: What do YOU think is the reason?
Every single poster in this thread knows what you think already, so stop beating round the bush ffs.
Just come out and say it:
PokerStars!
is!
RIIIGGGGGGGGED!!!!!!!

After you did that.... take a step back and consider why our answers looked like they did.
JHRoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #13200
Rek
HUZA 2008
 
Rek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,034
Re: Equity Experiment

Just another rigged idiot. MERGE imho
Rek is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive