Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,444 34.94%
No 5,522 56.02%
Undecided 892 9.05%
Voters: 9858. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #1276
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Well if online poker is somehow rigged, by the players or the site...We now know not to come here to look for proof....America runs the world in case you haven't figured that out yet..."Imperial...."
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:43 PM   #1277
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Marc. Where did you find that? Who cares that much about a poker forum to look up a reference handy guide on how to debate? Is this how your briefed? Is this part of your reference guide when you were hired to shill this site?
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #1278
Iron Mic Titan
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 582
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilemerchant View Post
You want online poker regulated by who? Not by Americans please. Not by Australians either for that matter. I'm quite happy for online poker to be in whacky offshore locations, stupid american indian reserves etc with shady governments that act as loopholes so that online gambling can even exist. Without them we wouldn't be playing it at all imo. It'd have a $10 rake and tax deducted out of every pot if the American government ever got anywhere near it.
'Tis true.

Understand that having the American government prohibit online gambling is founded on the same premise that drove them to prohibit alcohol back in the 1920's, and marijuana now - they don't have a structure to tax it properly.

Though that in itself would make for a whole different thread. I'm sure many winning players wouldn't mind getting taxed reasonably if their session earnings were monitored, because this would mean getting financed for mortgages and cars, etc. would be easier. But it'd be a give and take. Not sure if many would like the risk of allowing government free reign over tax brackets, which by default would be considered to be high from the jump.

As it is now, underregulation of the game online is more profitable for winning players in my opinion, whereas, for most losing players, I could see why they would want more regulation, because they conclude that it would "level the playing field." But that just might never happen, because then gov't would have to establish and enforce records of not only professional poker players, but also of the casual player who only spends $200 a month at the game. Then the issue of what could be written as tax write-offs, etc. With so many casual players vs. pro players, this would be a nightmare to keep records of. Hence the heavy delay with the UIGEA vs. PPA process.

To simply say, "I want regulation!" without understanding the stipulations underlying that statement is not only sounding a horn on the wrong note, but it's also just... ermmm... useless.
Iron Mic Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #1279
lilaznboi
Pooh-Bah
 
lilaznboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: arrrrrrrrrrin
Posts: 4,448
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Well ..America runs the world into the ground."
FYP
lilaznboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:48 PM   #1280
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Well if online poker is somehow rigged, by the players or the site...We now know not to come here to look for proof
Here's our little rigtard back for some more.

Honestly, he really does seem to be too easy.

It's like some sort of cruelty to a dumb animal playing with him.


Clue: If you think a site is rigged:

1) Get the evidence by analysing hand histories.
2) Then come here and present your evidence.

You won't find proof here, how could you?

BTW, is your age (chronological or mental) larger than your shoe size yet?
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #1281
Rek
HUZA 2008
 
Rek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,034
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Marc. Where did you find that?
Yeah Marc where did you find that? I love it.

NH and WP
Rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #1282
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Who cares that much about a poker forum to look up a reference handy guide on how to debate?
It isn't a guide on how to debate, it's an assesment table.

Do you see why we cannot take you seriously?

You are a complete buffoon who cannot even understand the fundamental difference between the two things mentioned above.

Quote:
Is this part of your reference guide when you were hired to shill this site?
You might note that we shills do not get paid for engaging with you.

We only get paid for shilling involving people with an IQ slightly higher than that of a constipated wombat.

We debate with you because it is just so much fun to demolish your farcical arguments.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #1283
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Marc. Where did you find that? Who cares that much about a poker forum to look up a reference handy guide on how to debate? Is this how your briefed? Is this part of your reference guide when you were hired to shill this site?
Lying Child Molester,

I linked to where I found it in the post.

What I'd like to know is who cares enough about a rigged game to spend months making idiotic excuses about their failure?

Furthermore, what I like to do when discussing something is research it before saying a bunch of dumb **** and sounding like, well, you. I took a moment to offer you some help on how to debate, but you missed the whole point (again.)

What that explains is how to convince people of your viewpoint. Since you prefer folk tales and derailing tactics to mature discussion, I guess you have no interest in achieving that goal. Your raison d'etre is just to be a contrary troll. You aren't very good at it; quite juvenile in fact.

To be clear, I just pick on you because I'm a mean bastard and look for easy victims like yourself. In fact, you are one of the easiest I've come across in years here - AND YOU KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!!!! - which is pretty funny too.

Your dishonesty is appalling as is the way you refuse to take responsibility for your own shortcomings. Sadly, you truly don't seem to understand how stupid you come across to everyone here, so I don't really get the pleasure of hurting your feelings because you just lack the intelligence to be embarrassed by your pathetic actions.

But that won't stop me, so by all means, keep posting obvious lies!
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #1284
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusgc View Post
The great "Poker is rigged debate"



Fail.
Mark - the two final points you left off seem pretty relevant too.

Preparation - is unprepared to defend argument.

Speaking Voice - (in this case the analog would be spelling and grammar)
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #1285
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadebidder View Post
Mark - the two final points you left off seem pretty relevant too.

Preparation - is unprepared to defend argument.

Speaking Voice - (in this case the analog would be spelling and grammar)
thanks for getting my name right!

yeah, they also apply, but they didn't fit too well in a screen shot and I thought 3 points were really too much for tk to absorb, so I didn't want to push my luck with 5, especially because he would've just come up with some silly, off-topic argument about how he wasn't speaking out loud, nor does he care enough to prepare to defend his points to a bunch of Eurotrash.

As it is, he's having enough trouble with what I provided. Perhaps there is a junior high school student in his trailer park he can consult to make it more clear to him
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #1286
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Again you say "we" you have like 3 or 4 of the same people talking down to the people that say online poker is rigged...haha. who do you think your kidding? Your telling me and everybody else to trust the Kawnahawkee gaming commission? Why? Where's their credibility?
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #1287
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Propaganda...media coaxing....
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #1288
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Again you say "we"
another lie - show me where I did that.
Quote:
you have like 3 or 4 of the same people talking down to the people that say online poker is rigged...haha. who do you think your kidding? Your telling me and everybody else to trust the Kawnahawkee gaming commission? Why? Where's their credibility?
Where's your credibility, Mr. Outlandish Claim?

Are you going to back up your statement that your 80 percenters are losing more than 20% of the time, you piece of **** liar?

Why do you keep avoiding this?

Where's the "okie dokie, you asked for it?"

You're pathetic beyond words.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #1289
Rek
HUZA 2008
 
Rek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,034
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadebidder View Post
Mark
His name is Marc. It has been decreed that from this day forward he is either "Marc" or "the shill formally known as Mark".
Rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #1290
Wiki
Pooh-Bah
 
Wiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: [2,5]
Posts: 5,849
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

You guys are mean.

Didn't anyone ever tell you it's wicked to mock the afflicted?

Poor tk1133 obviously has severe learning difficulties and is several sandwiches short of a picnic.

You should leave him alone and let his carers look after him.
Wiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #1291
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

The fact that you're unwilling to use as simple a tool as spell-check leads me to believe that you aren't willing or able to use PokerTracker/Hold 'Em Manager and you don't have any data to back up your obvious lies.

You only have your own faulty intellect, which has been PROVEN to be unreliable at best.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:23 PM   #1292
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusgc View Post
The fact that you're unwilling to use as simple a tool as spell-check leads me to believe that you aren't willing or able to use PokerTracker/Hold 'Em Manager and you don't have any data to back up your obvious lies.

You only have your own faulty intellect, which has been PROVEN to be unreliable at best.
Intellect?

You saw signs of an intellect?

Have you been using the electron microscope again?
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:24 PM   #1293
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,131
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
I type over 90wpms...think i'm worried about spell checking to a bunch of trolls and shills that prolly are barely american? "whole" there ya go....do i have to start reposting links again...I haven't seen a difference between the AP/UB scandel responses then to this one...other then somebody eventually came out with proof to make everybody look stupid?
I type very fast too, and I even use proper spelling and grammar in IMs. Typing fast is all the MORE reason to.

Also people take you less seriously when you don't. But obviously you don't worry about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
I trust the United States of America and their government. Not Euro trash like you....
Goddammit. It's people like you that not only encourage the rest of the world to hate Americans, but for Americans to hate ourselves.

I hope most of the people in this forum that aren't American don't think you're a standard example of how most Americans act.
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #1294
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Have you been using the electron microscope again?
how else would I tear the Golden Tee machine apart and look for evidence of foul play?

actually, doing that (searching for evidence) would be the antithesis of tk's methodology.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:37 PM   #1295
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Well, well, well.

Whoda thunk it?

tk1133 from this thread:
"I guess we're bad players and ******s for losing consistantly when we're over an 80 percent favorite to win...that solves it for me. I shoulda known..."

Steven Mears in the thread linked to above:
"I guess we're bad players and ******s for losing consistantly when we're over a favorite to win...that solves it for me. I shoulda known..."

Sooo owned!

Sooo busted!

Crawl away and dissolve like the slug you are, Mears.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #1296
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
I post my name and my stats so the site i play on thinks i'm bad mouthing them...?
I assume this means that you're afraid to post your screen name b/c you think your (rigged, obv) poker sites will throw the doomswitch on you in retaliation, huh?

you really think your opinion means enough to them to do something to get you back?

why would they care what a paranoid mongoloid says? it's not like anyone listens to ya...
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #1297
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

His name is Steven Mears the well known shill for 'realdeal' poker.

The hypocracy of this ****** is breathtaking!

I wonder if he will have sufficient vestige of shame to retire this name.

Will we see another newbie obsessive ****** appear shortly (sooperfish, anyone?)
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #1298
vilemerchant
old hand
 
vilemerchant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Victoria, Australia.
Posts: 1,759
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

LOOOL like watching a trainwreck
vilemerchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #1299
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
His name is Steven Mears the well known shill for 'realdeal' poker.
I believe Real Deal's shill was "stephenmeares"

You know, kinda like I'm Mark, but tk calls me Marc?
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:47 PM   #1300
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 12,727
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
okie dokie...you asked for it...be patient...it's comin...
It's been almost 2 hours and you haven't made a peep about this.

Maybe you won't be coming back since you've been outed.
otatop is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive