Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,444 34.94%
No 5,522 56.02%
Undecided 892 9.05%
Voters: 9858. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 02:12 AM   #11501
No Ego Thanks
banned
 
No Ego Thanks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Male
Posts: 1,834
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Download a trojan called Netbus. A trojan is a file that, when your victim clicks on it, gives you control over his whole system, like a remote control.

The way to go is this:

-Attach the file in one email

- Write any naive question in the mail to make it look legit.

- Send it to pokerstars.

I can guarantee you that Pokerstars reps are dumb enough to click on that file, thus giving you control over the whole system. Then you use the client part of the trojan to command the remote system.

Enjoy.

ps: ship me some on stars, (KidPoker)
No Ego Thanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:39 AM   #11502
polytropo
old hand
 
polytropo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yes its in Europe somewhere.
Posts: 1,481
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Man i totally agree with you. When i first deposited on stars i went into downswing straight away....
Wait what...?
polytropo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:42 AM   #11503
CCuster_911
You Only Live Once
 
CCuster_911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ATX
Posts: 24,434
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

I think you are on to something Op, do you by chance got any spreadsheets or ms painted diagrams?
CCuster_911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:10 AM   #11504
RIVERH8SME
adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 712
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Its rigged but I know how to beat it. Ship me $100 on stars and I'll send you the info you need. You be up THOUSANDS within a day once u break the code like I have. GL
RIVERH8SME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:12 AM   #11505
sewhog
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 304
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

have posted this several times a way to test if online is rigged. That is to PREDETERMAN the flop.
When you think the software has singled you out for the doom switch and you have KK QQ KQ etc bet on the A 7 or 2 to hit the flop because it is about 4 to 1 each time you are right go up a graph 3. When wrong down 1.
What should happen is the A 7 and 2 should go across the graph together.
If any of the gamblers are bothered to do this test they will be staggered how obvious the software is rigged.
.

This happened to me 2 weeks ago 7 all in lost in a row equivalent to throwing 30 heads in a row 1,000.000.000 to 1. This can only happen if the software is rigged.
.
AA….. all in preflop …..QJ+straight………......ahead…...80%
AJ...…all in preflop…... A4+straight……........ahead……71%
AJ+J…all in after flop.…KJ+J… river K…........ahead……83%
66+6…all in after flop…K10+..river straight….ahead……72%
99+9…all in after flop…KJ+..river flush………...ahead.….72%
KK…...all in preflop…... 87+87…………….……....ahead……77%...why go all in 87 suited ???
AA…...all in preflop…....55+straight……….......ahead……80%
sewhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:13 AM   #11506
NeverS@yDie
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 116
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Ship me $100 then tell me how to break the code. Win win
NeverS@yDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:17 AM   #11507
No Ego Thanks
banned
 
No Ego Thanks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Male
Posts: 1,834
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIVERH8SME View Post
Its rigged but I know how to beat it. Ship me $100 on stars and I'll send you the info you need. You be up THOUSANDS within a day once u break the code like I have. GL
The ambiguity of this post suggest that the author of this "level" actualy hopes to get something from op.
No Ego Thanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:26 AM   #11508
sewhog
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 304
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

So many PIG [Poker industry generated] posts you have been working very hard go for a coffee break
.
what’s the ratio 10 PIG posts for every real post ???
sewhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:28 AM   #11509
.TIA
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing
Posts: 459
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ego Thanks View Post
Download a trojan called Netbus. A trojan is a file that, when your victim clicks on it, gives you control over his whole system, like a remote control.

The way to go is this:

-Attach the file in one email

- Write any naive question in the mail to make it look legit.

- Send it to pokerstars.

I can guarantee you that Pokerstars reps are dumb enough to click on that file, thus giving you control over the whole system. Then you use the client part of the trojan to command the remote system.

Enjoy.

ps: ship me some on stars, (KidPoker)
hahahhahaha
.TIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:46 AM   #11510
Hood-Flat
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,197
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

I've got it, by golly I've got it!
Hood-Flat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:48 AM   #11511
RagingAZN
grinder
 
RagingAZN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chasing skirts
Posts: 652
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Why can't it ever be rigged in my favour!?! I'm forever going to be one of those "addicted regular depositors."

RagingAZN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:22 AM   #11512
RIVERH8SME
adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ego Thanks View Post
The ambiguity of this post suggest that the author of this "level" actualy hopes to get something from op.



If he wants to know how to break the code he'd better ship it
RIVERH8SME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:28 AM   #11513
No Ego Thanks
banned
 
No Ego Thanks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Male
Posts: 1,834
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIVERH8SME View Post
If he wants to know how to break the code he'd better ship it
Ok. I just wonder how many posters have fell for these "levels" over the history of 2p2.
No Ego Thanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:34 AM   #11514
Gonzirra
hold on brb
 
Gonzirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 20,003
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewhog View Post
So many PIG [Poker industry generated] posts you have been working very hard go for a coffee break
.
what’s the ratio 10 PIG posts for every real post ???
Since you won't shut up about "PIG" posts and the heavy "heavy research" you're doing on them, I'm guessing you'll pull a number out of your ass sometime soon?
Gonzirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:55 AM   #11515
The 1-2 Teddy
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 438
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Confirmed scam
The 1-2 Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:16 AM   #11516
HundredsOfStuff
veteran
 
HundredsOfStuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,180
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBeStar View Post
Just go to YouTube and type in "Pokerstars Rigged" and you will come across some compelling video posts. See what I mean.
+1 Nothing is more reliable than a youtube vid afterall. Just search for UFO vids omfg aliens are here on earth!!! And that guy Criss Angel really walked on water etc etc....
HundredsOfStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:47 AM   #11517
Gonzirra
hold on brb
 
Gonzirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 20,003
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Honestly I find it just fascinating that so many people can live out their entire lives with such irrational reasoning and paranoia of anything established, while at the same time swallowing whatever some rando posts in a blog or some YouTube vid.

Hint: It's not your distrust of Pokerstars, NASA, your math professor, the IRS (or whoever) that makes you an idiot. It's all the ******s you do trust without a second thought, coupled with your need to find a conspiracy in every innocuous thing.
Gonzirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:37 AM   #11518
Demonic
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 938
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Your a ****ing ****** who should have one ball chopped off everytime you post.
Demonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:52 AM   #11519
BlaneH
Pooh-Bah
 
BlaneH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: chasing cars
Posts: 3,831
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?



Obv rigged.
BlaneH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:55 AM   #11520
Deurdy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Deurdy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nitrolling you preflop
Posts: 10,646
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gonso View Post
Honestly I find it just fascinating that so many people can live out their entire lives with such irrational reasoning and paranoia of anything established, while at the same time swallowing whatever some rando posts in a blog or some YouTube vid.

Hint: It's not your distrust of Pokerstars, NASA, your math professor, the IRS (or whoever) that makes you an idiot. It's all the ******s you do trust without a second thought, coupled with your need to find a conspiracy in every innocuous thing.
Well put imo.
Deurdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #11521
elendil200
adept
 
elendil200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,024
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

I deposited once on stars, $50. I'm still in the game. OBV rigaments.
elendil200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:38 AM   #11522
SausageFest
centurion
 
SausageFest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 132
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewhog View Post
have posted this several times a way to test if online is rigged. That is to PREDETERMAN the flop.
When you think the software has singled you out for the doom switch and you have KK QQ KQ etc bet on the A 7 or 2 to hit the flop because it is about 4 to 1 each time you are right go up a graph 3. When wrong down 1.
What should happen is the A 7 and 2 should go across the graph together.
If any of the gamblers are bothered to do this test they will be staggered how obvious the software is rigged.
.

This happened to me 2 weeks ago 7 all in lost in a row equivalent to throwing 30 heads in a row 1,000.000.000 to 1. This can only happen if the software is rigged.
.
AA….. all in preflop …..QJ+straight………......ahead…...80%
AJ...…all in preflop…... A4+straight……........ahead……71%
AJ+J…all in after flop.…KJ+J… river K…........ahead……83%
66+6…all in after flop…K10+..river straight….ahead……72%
99+9…all in after flop…KJ+..river flush………...ahead.….72%
KK…...all in preflop…... 87+87…………….……....ahead……77%...why go all in 87 suited ???
AA…...all in preflop…....55+straight……….......ahead……80%
SausageFest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #11523
BigBadJonV
old hand
 
BigBadJonV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,815
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

DONT LISTEN TO THEM OP THEY ARE POKERSTARS CROONIES. They are payed to come in here and make you think your crazy for asking. The truth is out there. Hold on there is someone at my door.

AHHH ITS POKERSTARS AND THEY ARE SHOOTING ME AHHHHHH RUN OP RUN! ITS A TARP!!
BigBadJonV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #11524
DJDiaper
grinder
 
DJDiaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Crushing ldo
Posts: 471
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroSNGDonkey View Post
Holy riggtards r u cereus?
Deserves so much more love
DJDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #11525
timeforheroes
old hand
 
timeforheroes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,899
Re: Pokerstars.com - Algorithm Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gonso View Post
Honestly I find it just fascinating that so many people can live out their entire lives with such irrational reasoning and paranoia of anything established, while at the same time swallowing whatever some rando posts in a blog or some YouTube vid.

Hint: It's not your distrust of Pokerstars, NASA, your math professor, the IRS (or whoever) that makes you an idiot. It's all the ******s you do trust without a second thought, coupled with your need to find a conspiracy in every innocuous thing.
You'll really enjoy David Icke's theories on lizard people then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctIpUmJjkAs

timeforheroes is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive