Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,444 34.94%
No 5,522 56.02%
Undecided 892 9.05%
Voters: 9858. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 04:19 AM   #9801
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
QPW and Spadebidder are definatly shills.
Evidence?

How about: "tk1133 definatly has sex with children under eight".

See how easy it is to make completely unfounded accusations when you don't bother with evidence?

BTW, have you stopped having sex with sheep yet?

You definately should.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:08 AM   #9802
LVGambler
banned
 
LVGambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EXIT42O
Posts: 4,884
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

qpw, you're kidding right? When you attack someone's grammar like that, it makes you look just as stupid. And your comment in general is just plain stupid. You should have stopped at "Evidence?"
LVGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:14 AM   #9803
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGambler View Post
qpw, you're kidding right? When you attack someone's grammar like that, it makes you look just as stupid.
Luncheon Voucher Gambler, not as stupid as someone who doesn't know the difference between grammar and spelling.

Quote:
And your comment in general is just plain stupid. You should have stopped at "Evidence?"
Oh?

Why is that?

If tk1133 can make ridiculous statements without a shred of evidence can you explain simply and clearly why anyone else should not put forward an example to show just how daft making such statements is?

You yourself would have a lot more credibility if you had jumped on the first person to make a libelous statement rather than wait and gripe at someone who merely uses an example of a libelous statement to make a point.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:33 AM   #9804
LVGambler
banned
 
LVGambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EXIT42O
Posts: 4,884
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Luncheon Voucher Gambler, not as stupid as someone who doesn't know the difference between grammar and spelling.



Oh?

Why is that?

If tk1133 can make ridiculous statements without a shred of evidence can you explain simply and clearly why anyone else should not put forward an example to show just how daft making such statements is?

You yourself would have a lot more credibility if you had jumped on the first person to make a libelous statement rather than wait and gripe at someone who merely uses an example of a libelous statement to make a point.

Would you like to put any more nails in your coffin? You're nit picking "for value" when you should be "checking". You're making a point of how stupid these rigtards are and then you go make a stupid ass comment which is immature and totally irrelevant (like your reply to me was). How does this show that you're any different than him? Oh wait.. you were making a point. Right. Ok, I got it. I thought you were just being a dick!
LVGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:35 AM   #9805
LVGambler
banned
 
LVGambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EXIT42O
Posts: 4,884
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Luncheon Voucher Gambler Just noticed that.. comic genius bro! You're crushing me
LVGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:12 AM   #9806
VVinner
banned
 
VVinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 25
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

I am not a bad poker player, I even won a 1k bounty on Doylesroom, but still think Merge Gaming is rigged, Busted Mike Caro----> SHIP DOUGH boyyy
VVinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:31 AM   #9807
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGambler View Post
Would you like to put any more nails in your coffin? You're nit picking "for value" when you should be "checking". You're making a point of how stupid these rigtards are and then you go make a stupid ass comment which is immature and totally irrelevant (like your reply to me was). How does this show that you're any different than him? Oh wait.. you were making a point. Right. Ok, I got it. I thought you were just being a dick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGambler View Post
Luncheon Voucher Gambler Just noticed that.. comic genius bro!
LV, you are clearly a 'tard fellow traveller.

You're just spouting ad hominens without even attempting to justify yourself.

I'll ask you again (so you can make an idiot of yourself once more by avoiding the question): If tk1133 can make ridiculous statements without a shred of evidence can you explain simply and clearly why anyone else should not put forward an example to show just how daft making such statements is?

Try coming up with an intelligent answer rather than just calling someone names and making statements based on no logical foundation.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:56 AM   #9808
LVGambler
banned
 
LVGambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EXIT42O
Posts: 4,884
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
LV, you are clearly a 'tard fellow traveller.

You're just spouting ad hominens without even attempting to justify yourself.

I'll ask you again (so you can make an idiot of yourself once more by avoiding the question): If tk1133 can make ridiculous statements without a shred of evidence can you explain simply and clearly why anyone else should not put forward an example to show just how daft making such statements is?

Try coming up with an intelligent answer rather than just calling someone names and making statements based on no logical foundation.

Try coming up with an intelligent answer rather than just calling someone names and making statements based on no logical foundation.

My point was that you should try to reply in a manner which isn't immature. The guy misspelled relevant and called you and sb shills. And your genius reply was:

Evidence?

How about: "tk1133 definatly has sex with children under eight".

See how easy it is to make completely unfounded accusations when you don't bother with evidence?

BTW, have you stopped having sex with sheep yet?

You definately should.




Loosen up a bit kid

Last edited by LVGambler; 10-23-2009 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Luncheon Voucher Gambler.. wow, just.. wow!
LVGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:16 AM   #9809
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGambler View Post
Try coming up with an intelligent answer rather than just calling someone names and making statements based on no logical foundation.
My point was that you should try to reply in a manner which isn't immature. The guy misspelled relevant and called you and sb shills. And your genius reply was:
Evidence?
How about: "tk1133 definatly has sex with children under eight".
See how easy it is to make completely unfounded accusations when you don't bother with evidence?
BTW, have you stopped having sex with sheep yet?
You definately should.
I think you need to calm down a bit and try and get some kind of perspective.

Then take a deep breath, summon all your powers of English comprehension, and have a go (for the third time of asking ) at answering this question: If tk1133 can make ridiculous statements without a shred of evidence can you explain simply and clearly why anyone else should not put forward an example to show just how daft making such statements is?

Try and avoid highlighting stuff that we have already read because only an idiot is going not going to see that that is just a lame attempt to avoid the question.

C'm on, just try and answer the question.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:29 AM   #9810
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibluffoldladies View Post
You claim that money laundering doesn't happen even though it would be easy to do so in online poker.
where do I post my claims that child prostitution is probably going on at your house because it would be easy to keep toddlers in your basement?
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:31 AM   #9811
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusgc View Post
where do I post my claims that child prostitution is probably going on at your house because it would be easy to keep toddlers in your basement?
I'd be careful what you say or Luncheon Voucher gambler may get his panties in a bunch.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:37 AM   #9812
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVinner View Post
I am not a bad poker player, I even won a 1k bounty on Doylesroom, but still think Merge Gaming is rigged, Busted Mike Caro----> SHIP DOUGH boyyy
and Chris Moneymaker even won the WSOP.

your point?
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:38 AM   #9813
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
I'd be careful what you say or Luncheon Voucher gambler may get his panties in a bunch.
I like living on the edge.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:39 AM   #9814
LVGambler
banned
 
LVGambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EXIT42O
Posts: 4,884
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
I think you need to calm down a bit and try and get some kind of perspective.

Then take a deep breath, summon all your powers of English comprehension, and have a go (for the third time of asking ) at answering this question: If tk1133 can make ridiculous statements without a shred of evidence can you explain simply and clearly why anyone else should not put forward an example to show just how daft making such statements is?

Try and avoid highlighting stuff that we have already read because only an idiot is going not going to see that that is just a lame attempt to avoid the question.

C'm on, just try and answer the question.
Because.. him making a ridiculous, unjustified statement about you does not justify your immature response to him. Just because he called you a shill does not "justify" you saying that he has sex with sheep or 8 year old kids (even if you're doing it jokingly).

You immaturely defended yourself via attacking his spelling mistake (only an immature nerd would do that). I thought I had made that clear, but I guess your grasp of the English language is not as strong as I thought. Now, are you going to repeat your question for the 4th time or should I phrase this response in a clearer, easier to understand way for you?

Bottom line: When going through this thread you are the one who is usually being immature (and irrelevant by consequence). Most of your posts are as immature and aim to be defamatory as the one I'm referring to.
LVGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:42 AM   #9815
LVGambler
banned
 
LVGambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EXIT42O
Posts: 4,884
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quit being a keyboard bully. And you're not funny. Really.

Last edited by LVGambler; 10-23-2009 at 07:43 AM. Reason: I guarantee you're a calling station at the tables ;)
LVGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:48 AM   #9816
LVGambler
banned
 
LVGambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EXIT42O
Posts: 4,884
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

qpw (worthless member) Last Activity: Today 04:43 AM
Current Activity: Watching porn with 8 year old kids and sheep.. thinking of something witty to say.

Last edited by LVGambler; 10-23-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: drum roll... and here it is:
LVGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:58 AM   #9817
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGambler View Post
Because.. him making a ridiculous, unjustified statement about you does not justify your immature response to him. Just because he called you a shill does not "justify" you saying that he has sex with sheep or 8 year old kids (even if you're doing it jokingly).
But, you see (and I know the distinction my be a little subtle for you), I was not making a joke, I was giving an example of how absurd it is to make libelous statements without any evidence.

Your hypocrisy in ignoring a genuine and fully, seriously, intended assertion that I and Spadebidder are shills and getting your panties in a bunch and stamping your little foot over a mere demonstration is actually quite amusing.

Quote:
You immaturely defended yourself via attacking his spelling mistake (only an immature nerd would do that).
Nonsense. I just highlighted the correct and incorrect spellings so that the error would not be promulgated by allowing it to stand unmentioned.

I know a few feeble minded types get all het up about that but, again, it's pure hypocrisy because they would never object if someone pointed out that the capital of the US is actually Washington if someone else had said it was Poughkeepsie.

Quote:
I thought I had made that clear,
ROFLMAO

Well, you made your opinion clear but I'm really not at all interested in your opinion on that subject. If you like illiteracy to stand that's entirely your own affair.

Quote:
Now, are you going to repeat your question for the 4th time or should I phrase this response in a clearer, easier to understand way for you?
It looks as if I'll have to because you still have not given an intelligent answer.

Try and understand the question and actually answer it rather than making ad hominem attacks.

If tk1133 can make ridiculous statements without a shred of evidence can you explain simply and clearly why anyone else should not put forward an example to show just how daft making such statements is?

In particular, try and understand the difference between an actual allegation and an example of an allegation.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:59 AM   #9818
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGambler View Post
qpw (worthless member) Last Activity: Today 04:43 AM
Current Activity: Watching porn with 8 year old kids and sheep.. thinking of something witty to say.
ROFLMAO!

You really are losing it.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:00 AM   #9819
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGambler View Post
You immaturely defended yourself via attacking his spelling mistake (only an immature nerd would do that).
I contend that people who can't spell properly, or at least use spell check, are not clever enough to analyze data for anomalies and their opinions are to be taken with a packet of salt.

Authors of posts full of gross misspellings and outlandish, unsubstantiated claims should be ridiculed on general principle.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:01 AM   #9820
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGambler View Post
Quit being a keyboard bully.
LOL.

I notice that you haven't started ranting at Markusg after his similar demonstration of the absurdity of making random claims.

Perhaps you aren't quite so full of yourself when it comes to having a go at a mod?
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:02 AM   #9821
LVGambler
banned
 
LVGambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EXIT42O
Posts: 4,884
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Evidence?

How about: "tk1133 definatly has sex with children under eight".

See how easy it is to make completely unfounded accusations when you don't bother with evidence?

BTW, have you stopped having sex with sheep yet?

You definately should.


An allegation in the form of a question. Interesting.

Carry on with your day young man. My bad.
LVGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:04 AM   #9822
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
LOL.

I notice that you haven't started ranting at Markusg after his similar demonstration of the absurdity of making random claims.

Perhaps you aren't quite so full of yourself when it comes to having a go at a mod?
It would be easy to do, so I can't understand why he hasn't, since apparently the prevailing logic is "if an act is simple it is a fait accompli."
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:05 AM   #9823
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGambler View Post
definately
LOL, a spelling mistake in copying a spelling mistake.

Well spotted.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:07 AM   #9824
LVGambler
banned
 
LVGambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EXIT42O
Posts: 4,884
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
LOL.

I notice that you haven't started ranting at Markusg after his similar demonstration of the absurdity of making random claims.

Perhaps you aren't quite so full of yourself when it comes to having a go at a mod?

I didn't hear Markusg asking anyone if they were still sleeping with sheep. But maybe I just missed it. I wasn't trying to start sht with you either. Not really. I just get sick of your silly, little boy antics and wanted to call you out on that one in particular. But you're a genius. You'll figure that out eventually.
LVGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:10 AM   #9825
Arouet
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Arouet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,433
re: The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

Wow, quite the drama.

Ok, here's the verdict from the voice of reason:

QPW: pointing out the typo was petty, the rest was fine, and perhaps because it was TK: necessary.

LV: when you want to point out that someone is over-reacting, perhaps its better to do it in a manner that could not also be characterized as over-reacting. The point you were trying to make was: when you point out petty things, it detracts from the greater critique.

Friends again?
Arouet is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive