Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Two Plus Two Forums
The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes
3,452 34.95%
No
5,531 55.99%
Undecided
895 9.06%

11-15-2021 , 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravepokerplayer The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
what kind of phone is this?
11-15-2021 , 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejames209 The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
what kind of phone is this?
A smartphone, dummy!
11-15-2021 , 10:42 PM
A phone that needs its Tapatalk settings changed so we aren't all subjected to that signature.

Spoiler:
As for the model, if only there were a website where one could enter "INE-LX2" and find out what it was.
11-16-2021 , 12:59 PM
What website is that?
11-16-2021 , 01:05 PM
ye it's a phone
i use it sometimes.
11-16-2021 , 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejames209 The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
What website is that?
https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=INE-LX2
11-18-2021 , 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
A phone that needs its Tapatalk settings changed so we aren't all subjected to that signature.
Damned annoying when people think everyone is interested in their choice of equipment.

Sent from my computer using a keyboard.
11-19-2021 , 12:59 PM
what keyboard
11-22-2021 , 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
thanks Bobo Fett!
11-24-2021 , 07:38 AM
Dude ffs don't leave your country so you can play on PS/GG, they are straight rigged platorms and it's is a huge mistake to count on their fair RNG, they're banned from the US and other countries for a good reason.

IMO the best platforms are the ones whitelisted by the US (Ignition/Bovada), make yourself a favor and check the web for honest reviews.

BTW 2 days ago I've watched on Twitch a guy from Brazil (affiliated with GG) getting straights after flushes, it was a pure scam.
11-24-2021 , 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimotta The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Dude ffs don't leave your country so you can play on PS/GG, they are straight rigged platorms and it's is a huge mistake to count on their fair RNG, they're banned from the US and other countries for a good reason.

IMO the best platforms are the ones whitelisted by the US (Ignition/Bovada), make yourself a favor and check the web for honest reviews.

BTW 2 days ago I've watched on Twitch a guy from Brazil (affiliated with GG) getting straights after flushes, it was a pure scam.
Of course you have proof PS/GG are rigged. Please post said proof.
11-24-2021 , 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsaint The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Of course you have proof PS/GG are rigged. Please post said proof.
Stop being a corporate simp, if you want a proof check YT.

If too fat and lazy you can start from here:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.pokerstars.com
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ggpoker.co.uk
11-24-2021 , 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimotta The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Dude ffs don't leave your country so you can play on PS/GG, they are straight rigged platorms and it's is a huge mistake to count on their fair RNG, they're banned from the US and other countries for a good reason.

IMO the best platforms are the ones whitelisted by the US (Ignition/Bovada), make yourself a favor and check the web for honest reviews.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.bovada.lv
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.ignitioncasino.eu

Bovada and Ignition (the sites you trust) got the same scores as Pokerstars (site you do not trust). GG got a better score, so using the website you suggested the correct choice would be GG and then a tie for the rest. All of them had riggies whining, including the sites you say you trust. Does that mean you do not trust the riggies who say a site like Ignition or Bovada is rigged? They did see it with their own eyes!

A more likely scenario is that the people who post reviews about online poker sites on sites like that tend to be whiny degens or riggies who went busto.

Still, thanks for your informed assessment with 5 posts that shows the sites you do not trust get better reviews from the review sites you recommend. Also, good job reporting that you saw someone on Twitch. Fine example of thorough riggie research. Be sure to vote in the poll, the riggie side needs all the help it can get.

All the best.
11-24-2021 , 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimotta The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Dude ffs don't leave your country so you can play on PS/GG, they are straight rigged platorms and it's is a huge mistake to count on their fair RNG, they're banned from the US and other countries for a good reason.
Pokerstars was "banned" from the United States ultimately because of the UIGEA. PartyPoker exited voluntarily shortly after the UIGEA passed. And the UIGEA had nothing to do with PS being rigged. And Pokerstars is now legal in some states. Did you know that?

Quote:
IMO the best platforms are the ones whitelisted by the US (Ignition/Bovada), make yourself a favor and check the web for honest reviews.

BTW 2 days ago I've watched on Twitch a guy from Brazil (affiliated with GG) getting straights after flushes, it was a pure scam.
Headline: TWITCH GUY PROVES GG RIGGED
11-25-2021 , 05:40 AM
Until sites show proof of a fair deal, the only logical conclusion is that they have something to hide.

This is one instance where Monteroy and I agree i.e. people complaining in this thread (or anywhere else) should cease all forms of online poker. Force the sites to earn your trust.
11-25-2021 , 12:39 PM
Next time I go to the bank to get cash, I'm asking for proof that the notes are not counterfeit. After all, if the bank isn't willing to do that, they must have something to hide, right?

Last edited by Kalaea; 11-25-2021 at 12:40 PM. Reason: It's the only logical conclusion!
11-25-2021 , 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsaint The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Of course you have proof PS/GG are rigged. Please post said proof.
Can't you read? The guy got a straight after a flush! I mean, literally half the hands in this sample are straights, and the other half are flushes! How can you not see this with your own eyes - are you Darth Vader* or something?

Last edited by Kalaea; 11-25-2021 at 12:45 PM. Reason: *warning - choking hazard.
11-25-2021 , 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimotta The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
BTW 2 days ago I've watched on Twitch a guy from Brazil (affiliated with GG) getting straights after flushes, it was a pure scam.
this is false. Rigged platforms give you flushes after straights, everyone knows this.
11-25-2021 , 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaea The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Next time I go to the bank to get cash, I'm asking for proof that the notes are not counterfeit. After all, if the bank isn't willing to do that, they must have something to hide, right?
An anology between banks and poker sites That was more entertaining than any riggie post. Maybe Monteroy will give you a nickname now.

You didn't really think that one through, did you? Better luck next time.
11-25-2021 , 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoryJuicer The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Until sites show proof of a fair deal, the only logical conclusion is that they have something to hide.
This!!! That's why nobody with any brains should waste time watching the NFL, MLB, NHL or the NBA. They have never provided proof that the outcomes of their games aren't pre-determined.

(Full Disclosure: Since I have no brains, I continue to watch all the above on tee-vee.)

Quote:
This is one instance where Monteroy and I agree i.e. people complaining in this thread (or anywhere else) should cease all forms of online poker. Force the sites to earn your trust.
More seriously: I agree with this! I've expressed this sentiment many times in this Forum.
11-25-2021 , 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoryJuicer The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
An anology between banks and poker sites That was more entertaining than any riggie post. Maybe Monteroy will give you a nickname now.

You didn't really think that one through, did you? Better luck next time.
So, do you deny the existence of counterfeit money?
11-25-2021 , 06:21 PM
No idea who the juice guy is, but he is correct in the narrow point of if a person does not trust a company (any company in any industry) then they should not be a customer of that company. I have told that to riggies for years. It aint complicated.

The next topic of how much the concern of the individual customer has in a macro sense is a tricky one, as is often said in this industry "it depends." If a person is an influencer in any way then that person will have a lot of sway. Think Oprah as an extreme example. However, the riggies in this thread are essentially anti-influencers. They have no following, so when they complain - unless they have some actual evidence to back their complaints - they essentially become commonplace noise with no impact. They have no proof of anything, so they are the virtual equivalent of the dude on a soap box yelling at clouds.

As an individual they can boycott any company they like for any reason, but many riggies insist others do their work for them and prove the industry is fair without even saying how that can be done to their satisfaction. Does not matter, as their satisfaction has no value in the end, and their best recourse is to not participate in an industry in which they do not trust. If they want to whine about it to vent - sure, whatever, though it has no impact in the end as riggie stuff in this industry is literally a nothing issue outside riggie threads.
11-25-2021 , 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaea The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Reason: *warning - choking hazard.
I legit LOLed. Well played.
11-26-2021 , 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagtight The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
So, do you deny the existence of counterfeit money?
This is where you fail yourself, time and again. In a word, idocy. If I had wanted to follow idiot boy’s analogy above about banks and poker sites, the obvious question to him (and now you) would be, when was the last time your bank gave you out counterfeit notes? Or, can you point me to a thread on the Internet where almost half the people believe they have been given fake notes by their banks?

In fairness though, I’d rather you and idiot boy continue that train of thought and do go ahead and check every note your bank issues. Frankly, anything that keeps you away from a keyboard will be a +EV decision for you and a bonus for the rest of us.

Let’s try a different analogy for a bit of fun. Take Monteroy, Dud and the other shills, they are the equivalent of the people who stand outside restaurants wearing a placard that reads:

EAT HERE

=====>

Absolutely nothing wrong with that line of work, someone has to do it. The restaurant pays them to wear that ridiculous placard and in return it may get a few more customers. Win-win. Does that make the placard boys part of the restaurant “industry”? I suppose it does, in the loosest sense of the word and if they want to think like that, who am I to burst their bubble. They’re not the people I’d trust to tell me about the quality of the food in the restaurant though.

Have a nice day shilling.
11-26-2021 , 10:52 AM
What a weird post. I assume we have had some interactions in the past, and if so, why would you think I care if you or any specific riggie plays on any specific site. I make it clear if a riggie has concerns about a site that cannot be dealt with (usually because they never define how they can be satisfied and nobody else cares about their individual concerns) then DO NOT play there. That is advice I would give to anyone for any industry, so extending your unusual post - I would not be the one standing anywhere holding a sign to go in or not, I would simply suggest that people eat at places that they are comfortable eating at. If they are not comfortable then do not eat there. Really simple in the end. If they want to determine if they should be comfortable then it is on that person to do the research they need for that purpose. Not sure what else to tell you other than you seem to have a skewed outlook on how the real world works, but that is your problem in the end.

All the best.

      
m