Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Two Plus Two Forums
The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes
3,452 34.95%
No
5,529 55.98%
Undecided
895 9.06%

10-17-2021 , 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Let's get one thing straight, I DO NOT LIE AND MAKE THINGS UP ALL THE TIME. You are right that what I say does not make it truth but it does not mean that I made anything or that I lied. That is something I will have a zero tolerance stance and will stand firmly on that ground that I speak the truth and I don't make anything up.
You can have your zero tolerance stand all you like, but you make up all sorts of stories that simply are not true. Multiple times you screamed about money being stolen from you and it was either you not knowing how to do addition or not understanding the fees for a game type you chose to play.

You created a literally crazy narrative for that bad beat jackpot, and you clearly create these paranoid fantasies all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
I don't understand how you cannot believe my version. What would else could there be? Honestly seriously wtf could there be?
If you are walking down the street and someone else crosses from the other direction and gives you a glance - you may very well believe that they are a secret spy sent to watch you or that they are an alien scouting out an invasion. That does not mean your paranoid delusions are correct, and the fact you have a steady track record of making pretty unusual and false accusations means that anything you say cannot be trusted or taken at face value. You may believe your crazy, but noone else does, nor should they. I expect if you shared every email interaction you had that it would paint a much different version of reality than you are trying to create for yourself. You already admitted to sending a few fairly nutty ones (that you conveniently did not mention before I brought up the concept). No doubt those emails had the same tone and feel as your posts here, and no doubt there were a lot more than you suggest. They clearly paint a picture that you are an out of control degenerate gambler.

Bobo gave you the correct advice - never play poker again. Never play again, never post here again. Never do anything with gambling again. Also, get some professional help for your paranoia.
10-17-2021 , 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
You can have your zero tolerance stand all you like, but you make up all sorts of stories that simply are not true. Multiple times you screamed about money being stolen from you and it was either you not knowing how to do addition or not understanding the fees for a game type you chose to play.

You created a literally crazy narrative for that bad beat jackpot, and you clearly create these paranoid fantasies all the time.



If you are walking down the street and someone else crosses from the other direction and gives you a glance - you may very well believe that they are a secret spy sent to watch you or that they are an alien scouting out an invasion. That does not mean your paranoid delusions are correct, and the fact you have a steady track record of making pretty unusual and false accusations means that anything you say cannot be trusted or taken at face value. You may believe your crazy, but noone else does, nor should they. I expect if you shared every email interaction you had that it would paint a much different version of reality than you are trying to create for yourself. You already admitted to sending a few fairly nutty ones (that you conveniently did not mention before I brought up the concept). No doubt those emails had the same tone and feel as your posts here, and no doubt there were a lot more than you suggest. They clearly paint a picture that you are an out of control degenerate gambler.

Bobo gave you the correct advice - never play poker again. Never play again, never post here again. Never do anything with gambling again. Also, get some professional help for your paranoia.
Paranoia combined with an inability/unwillingness to learn how to read and count can be a dangerous combination.

It literally took me less than 90 seconds to find the rules for that allinorfold game. And I've never played on GGPoker.
10-17-2021 , 09:09 AM
Trolls gunna troll.

Was shouting about having "proof of rigged" in another thread and when asked to show something just kept replying with questions like a child.

Then conveniently didn't say anything at all.

Stop giving this troll the attention he is looking for.
10-17-2021 , 09:22 AM
Give the guy some good advice like they do on most forums!? He has lost a lot of money. Yes, I know because of his own stupid action.

@itsnotrandom

Nobody on this earth never lies!

So you have created a second account. There was a way to withdraw your money from GGpoker! But it's too late now.

I am from the Netherlands and have seen more people like you. All weed smokers who can no longer think clearly. If you want to think clearly, you have to stop smoking weed or putting other junk in your body. Detox your body!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition

WHY

THE

****

ARE

YOU

STILL

PLAYING?????
Maybe because he's addicted, which most poker players are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
never play poker again. Never play again, never post here again. Never do anything with gambling again.
This is pretty negative. Like you can't change your brain/mindset.
10-17-2021 , 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyLove The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
I am from the Netherlands and have seen more people like you. All weed smokers who can no longer think clearly. If you want to think clearly, you have to stop smoking weed or putting other junk in your body. Detox your body!

This is pretty negative. Like you can't change your brain/mindset.

All the best.
10-17-2021 , 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
This is pretty negative. Like you can't change your brain/mindset.

All the best.
I do not understand you. You can't take criticism?

What is negative about giving good advice? Do you know what weed does with your brain?
It turns you off and it makes you paranoia when you smoke it a lot.

Last edited by PartyLove; 10-17-2021 at 10:47 AM.
10-17-2021 , 10:52 AM
I realize you do not understand my post, even though it was hardly complex.

I suggested to a clearly out of control degenerate gambler that he should quit gambling. You commented on that with your

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyLove The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
This is pretty negative. Like you can't change your brain/mindset.
comment.

Of course the odds of a degen gambler quitting are minimal, but its the correct advice to give and hardly "negative." You then suggested that people cannot change brain/mindset.

After that you then suggested he is a drug addict, though we have no real proof of that (unlike his degen gambling behavior). I thought it was chuckleworthy that you would disregard my advice on a proven addiction he has, and then offer basically the same advice on an addiction he may or may not actually have.

Thus, I replied with a bit of snark (that went over your head) with the exact same reply you used with me. In theory it should have gotten you to realize how silly your initial post to me was, but I expected you might miss that.

I also assume you are an former drug addict based on your posting, and if so that does show an emotional and paranoid person like the guy who should quit poker that if he chooses to do so he can still have the same crazy/zealot personality - except as an anti-gambling messenger, much like how you are pitching your anti drug messaging. I say all of this realizing you will not likely understand the point of my post.

All the best.
10-17-2021 , 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
I realize you do not understand my post, even though it was hardly complex.

I suggested to a clearly out of control degenerate gambler that he should quit gambling. You commented on that with your



comment.

Of course the odds of a degen gambler quitting are minimal, but its the correct advice to give and hardly "negative." You then suggested that people cannot change brain/mindset.

After that you then suggested he is a drug addict, though we have no real proof of that (unlike his degen gambling behavior). I thought it was chuckleworthy that you would disregard my advice on a proven addiction he has, and then offer basically the same advice on an addiction he may or may not actually have.

Thus, I replied with a bit of snark (that went over your head) with the exact same reply you used with me. In theory it should have gotten you to realize how silly your initial post to me was, but I expected you might miss that.

I also assume you are an former drug addict based on your posting, and if so that does show an emotional and paranoid person like the guy who should quit poker that if he chooses to do so he can still have the same crazy/zealot personality - except as an anti-gambling messenger, much like how you are pitching your anti drug messaging. I say all of this realizing you will not likely understand the point of my post.

All the best.
I admit you are not a stupid person...
Everyone has addictions, or are you not human? Putting a lot of junk in your body or smoking weed. (which is the same) Don't make you think straight. I also see that you want to know better and are trying to make me insecure with your post. But no one will ever do that again! Yes, I smoked weed when I was young. Almost everyone has smoked weed in the Netherlands. You are quite a selfish person! You still have to learn self awareness. Don't worry, I still have a lot to learn.

All the best. <--- If you really mean this, you're good to go.

Never, say never! Or you are ready to die...

Last edited by PartyLove; 10-17-2021 at 12:54 PM.
10-17-2021 , 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyLove The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
I admit you are not a stupid person...
Everyone has addictions, or are you not human? Putting a lot of junk in your body or smoking weed. (which is the same) Don't make you think straight. I also see that you want to know better and are trying to make me insecure with your post. But no one will ever do that again! Yes, I smoked weed when I was young. Almost everyone has smoked weed in the Netherlands. You are quite a selfish person! You still have to learn self awareness. Don't worry, I still have a lot to learn.

All the best. <--- If you really mean this, you're good to go.

Never, say never! Or you are ready to die...
Apparently you are still paranoid! Why on earth would you think that Monetroy is trying to "make you insecure?"

And encouraging a degenerate gambler to quit gambling is very positive advice, in my opinion. Any advice that, if taken, would improve a person's life I would call positive.
10-17-2021 , 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabby36 The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
Trolls gunna troll.

Was shouting about having "proof of rigged" in another thread and when asked to show something just kept replying with questions like a child.

Then conveniently didn't say anything at all.

Stop giving this troll the attention he is looking for.
The main purpose of this containment thread is to give riggies attention. This thread is basically for giggles and grins; letting riggies have their say and then mocking them may be low-brow entertainment, but it is still entertaining.
10-17-2021 , 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyLove The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
Everyone has addictions, or are you not human?
I barely have hobbies, though I admit I find the hobby mentality interesting in some, as it is a form of addiction, though not always negative like drugs/gambling etc. Some of the best artists are because they are addicted to their craft.

Using the conventional definition of addictions (drugs, gambling, booze etc) - I never had any interest in any of those, even gambling (which may seem odd given the industry I work in). Gambling for the sake of gambling bores me. I prefer having the edge and letting math do its thing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyLove The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
Putting a lot of junk in your body or smoking weed. (which is the same) Don't make you think straight. I also see that you want to know better and are trying to make me insecure with your post. But no one will ever do that again! Yes, I smoked weed when I was young. Almost everyone has smoked weed in the Netherlands. You are quite a selfish person! You still have to learn self awareness. Don't worry, I still have a lot to learn.
I know you will not understand this, but it was very easy to see you were a former drug user from your post. You are the common reformed sinner that preaches to others about the sins. I personally find the simplistic approach you use a bit dramatic, but whatever. Not the biggest fan of assuming others have an addiction until they demonstrate it, but people like you will do that to let you preach to them, as you did.

Not sure what to say about your self awareness lecture. I am pretty much as self aware as a person can be, and everything I post has a purpose. I recognize many times the people I post to in these threads will not understand it, but I do not care much about that, since converting them is not really the purpose. A bit ironic that you preach self awareness but have little idea of how transparent your preaching is when you do it.

All the best.
10-17-2021 , 01:34 PM
@lagtight

About paranoid thing... Find it out for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagtight The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
Why on earth would you think that Monetroy is trying to "make you insecure?"
Monetroy is an insecure person. My brother had told him long ago. (Yin&Yang)
Narcissists are very insecure and want to make other people insecure too so that they feel less insecure. Why do you think he keeps posting in the rigged thread? He's the bully who was in your class early but now does it at 2+2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagtight The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
And encouraging a degenerate gambler to quit gambling is very positive advice, in my opinion. Any advice that, if taken, would improve a person's life I would call positive.
It is not positive to say never in such a situation! That only works against...
You have to work on yourself first and then you can still try it with a clear mind.

(My work is psychologist and modeling)
10-17-2021 , 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyLove The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
@lagtight

About paranoid thing... Find it out for yourself.
I'm sorry that you still suffer from paranoia.

Quote:
Monetroy is an insecure person. My brother had told him long ago. (Yin&Yang)
I personally don't get an "insecure" vibe from Monteroy; quite the opposite in fact. He seems very 'comfortable in his skin", as they say.

Quote:
Narcissists are very insecure and want to make other people insecure too so that they feel less insecure. Why do you think he keeps posting in the rigged thread? He's the bully who was in your class early but now does it at 2+2.
The humorous tone in almost all of Monteroy's posts should be a big tell that he is not a bully. I suspect Monteroy posts here because he has a good sense of humor and riggies are excellent fodder for someone with a good sense of humor.

Quote:
It is not positive to say never in such a situation! That only works against...
You have to work on yourself first and then you can still try it with a clear mind.

(My work is psychologist and modeling)
I myself am an amateur brain surgeon.
10-17-2021 , 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyLove The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
Monetroy is an insecure person. My brother had told him long ago. (Yin&Yang)
Narcissists are very insecure and want to make other people insecure too so that they feel less insecure. Why do you think he keeps posting in the rigged thread? He's the bully who was in your class early but now does it at 2+2.
I do not care in the slightest what you or anyone in this thread thinks about me. If people want to think I get paid a ton to post here - sure, works for me. If people want to project their personality traits onto me - sure, but make it entertaining. I don't care.

I correctly identified the issues of that degen gambler, and also the flaws in his story along the way, whether it was his lack of verifying his account, his lack of understanding math, his hiding his correspondence (likely horrid degen stuff) he had with the sites, and maybe he will finally admit he created additional accounts after being excluded by GG.

As for you - that was even easier, because you talk like a preachy former addict. You have pretty much no self awareness of it as well.

I say all of this under the main theme that nothing in this thread matters. I enjoy it (less so these days as Trumpderps were more fun and lucrative) for the exercise of picking apart people who make false claims and statements, and in this thread I do it knowing it does not matter at all, since nothing will be remembered from the past of this thread for the most part. You mention your brother as if that user name means anything. It means nothing - nobody, myself included, has any memory of him or any interactions with him, and if and when you new brother posts the same about you in a year or two - same thing.

You are free to think whatever you like about me. Literally no difference to me. Anyone who reads my posts knows this is true, and you can decide if that is the sign of a narcissist or not.

All the best.
10-17-2021 , 03:51 PM
I didn't expect anything else from you two. Monteroy the insecure bully and lagtight the scared follower. Do you ever think why you don't have many hobbies, Monteroy? Something about insecure?
You have to read back for how much effort you put in that somebody is wrong. Something about insecure?

Let go of that uncertainty! A world opens up to you that you don't know!

I'm done. All the best. (And I mean it!)
10-17-2021 , 05:04 PM
We have seen much better comments in the "I am leaving, here is my final rant" style in this thread, but I do commend you for making the effort. The random hobbies = security thing was kind of amusing at least, even though it makes no real sense. You do have that post whatever is on your mind without thinking it through kind of thing, so just an example of that in the end. Perhaps your next family member will do better in a few years when he posts here and then storms off, though by then you and this whole interaction will be completely forgotten. Do what you can to stay clean and sober.

All the best.
10-17-2021 , 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyLove The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
I didn't expect anything else from you two.
Well said; you can almost always count on Monteroy and myself to have some good-natured fun in this thread, given that doing so is basically the main purpose of this thread

Quote:
Monteroy the insecure bully and lagtight the scared follower.
I have no clue what you mean by me being a "scared follower."

Quote:
Do you ever think why you don't have many hobbies, Monteroy? Something about insecure?
You have to read back for how much effort you put in that somebody is wrong. Something about insecure?

Let go of that uncertainty! A world opens up to you that you don't know!
Could you please provide a link to a peer-reviewed Mental Health Journal that documents that there is a correlation between being insecure and not having a hobby? Thanks.

Quote:
I'm done. All the best. (And I mean it!)
Bye! All the best to you, too!
10-17-2021 , 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
I watched the video, and yes, I can see your balance going down. So...do you think it's more likely that they're stealing money from you $0.60 at a time, or that it's some (seemingly ridiculous) fee at the game you're playing? It appears you're playing some silly all-in-or-fold jackpot game that has a jackpot fee. Admittedly, I couldn't match up the money you're losing with their rake table, so I'm not sure what's going on, but I'd assume that's what it is. And if you're concerned about it (as I would be), you shouldn't play until you find out more.

What I see here is a truly, truly terrible mindset (always looking for external reasons/conspiracies), and I'm not sure why you're playing. You apparently have multiple players marked as super users, you think the games are rigged, that they're stealing money from you, and that they won't pay you out...

WHY

THE

****

ARE

YOU

STILL

PLAYING?????
ANOTHER ****ING IDIOT MOD ****** DUMBASS WHO IS TOO LAZY TOO ****ING LOOK THROUGH A POST OR TWO OR TOO DUMB TO SIMPLY FIGURE THAT 1+1=2. HERE COMES THE MASTER OF ALL SITE DEFENDERS BOBOFETT. WHO HAS NEVER SEEN AN ACCUSATION THAT HE WON'T SHOOT DOWN UNLESS IT'S A WORTHLESS ACCUSATION THAT THE SITES WANT TO PUSH TO DISTRACT FROM THE REAL ISSUES.

LOOK AT THE DATE MORON, WHAT DATE IS IT? WAS IT THE DAY I POSTED? NOPE OF COURSE NOT. DID YOU NOT SEE THE POST WHERE I SAID THAT THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND TOOK THE MONEY JUST LIKE I SAID THEY WOULD??? NO OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BUSY MOCKING ME AND FINDING TO A WAY TO JUMP IN AND BE PART OF THE CROWD AND SWOOP IN TO MAKE AN IDIOT ******ED STUPID STATEMENT LIKE YOU MADE. WHEN THE NEW OWNERS TOOK OVER 2+2 WHY DID YOU LET YOU STAY? YOU DO JUST AS MUCH HARM TO THE POKER COMMUNITY AS THESE SITES THEMSELVES.

OBVIOUSLY WHEN I DID PLAY, I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS RIGGED. MY OPINION IS BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE SO THAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS WHICH MEANS IN THE PAST. PAST TENSE IS DIFFERENT THAN PRESENT OR FUTURE TENSE. SO THE DATE ON THE VIDEO, IF THE DATE ON THE VIDEO WAS ON THE DAY I POSTED OR THE DAY BEFORE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE A POINT BUT WHEN ITS AFTER I POSTED THAT THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND STOLE THE MONEY LIKE I KNEW THEY WOULD THEN YOU CAN'T PUT IN CAPITAL LETTERS ASKING ME WHY I PLAY BECAUSE IF YOU HAD TAKEN TWO SECONDS TO READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT PLAYING THERE ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND STOLE MY MONEY WHICH I SAID THEY WOULD.

ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THEY STOLE $369 FROM MY ACCOUNT WHEN I WASN'T LOGGED IN. HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL THAT THEFT? I CAN'T SPEND THE MONEY WHEN I'M NOT LOGGED IN, AND I WROTE DOWN MY BALANCE WHEN I WOULD LOG OUT AND WHEN I WOULD LOG IN.

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOU DEFEND THE SITE THAT YOU KNOW IS RIGGED AS YOU COME UP WITH MORE EXCUSES TO DEFEND THESE CROOKED SITES. I KNOW YOU WILL, I HAVE SEEN YOUR OTHER POSTS AND YOU DO NOTHING BUT DEFLECT ATTENTION FROM ANY REAL ACCUSATIONS AND DO NOTHING BUT MOCK AND RIDICULE PEOPLE FROM THE SIDELINES BECUASE YOU ARE TOO BIG OF A COWARD TO PLAY ONLINE POKER. YOU WOULDN'T BE NOT PLAYING ONLINE POKER BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT IS RIGGED RIGHT? SO WHY WOULDN'T YOU PLAY? CUZ I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU DON'T BECAUSE WHY? I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHY YOU DON'T PLAY IF THESE SITES ARE CREDIBLE AND COMPLETELY RANDOM AND NOT CHEATING ANYONE????
10-17-2021 , 10:20 PM
To Lagtight
I am aware of the rules of AllinorFold, I emailed support and they ignored my question about what was happening on the video. To me that is a red flag and why I was suspcious. You didn't post anything about how much the fee is. Why not? Why not post the amount to make sure every time something was deducted that the amount was right? If support ignores my emails instead of just responding back with a simple "here's why" then that makes me suspicous. Not to mention I had $369 stolen from me and you keep ignoring that. You also keep ignoring the fact they closed my account and stole the money. HELLO!?!? How much evidence do you idiots need? Jesus ****ing christ. it's unreal how dumb you are if you are a real person and not a shill. I hope you are a shill because if you are just a real person then just wow. If you are a real person, who helps get dressed in the morning? Because you wouldn't be able to figure out the zipper or the buttons on your shirt.

To Monterroy

Your judgements of me are way off. I do not do any drugs, I am not a degen gambler, and I am not crazy. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over 4 years. I HAVE NEVER SMOKED POT AND I HAVE NEVER DONE DRUGS. I AM AS STRAIGHT EDGE AS IT GETS. The only thing I would say that I am addicted to is sugar. NEVER DONE DRUGS, used to drink once in a while but not a lot and none recently.

If you think comparing my accusations to someone giving me a glance while crossing street is the same assuming he's a spy just shows how you don't care about facts and your job is mock and dismiss. I really want to know if these claims are so CRAZY then why don't you play? Why don't you put your money on an online poker site and play?

Also I actually agree with one of your statements about not gambling and letting the math work out. I don't see the math work out on these online poker sites which is why I say that it is rigged. Because it is. And you know it is.

I really don't understand how you people can take one or two comments from me and think that you know me and have me figured out. it is absolutely astounding to me. What else I found astounding is how all you anti riggies don't play online poker. WHY IS THAT? If the sites aren't rigged then why wouldn't you play? Why do you spend your time trolling on a poker forum if you don't play online poker? Why do you think that you know anything when you don't play yourself and have no experience to go off of? I don't have any experience in posting on a forum and bashing someone who has an opinion about something they are experienced with and I am not so I can't relate. You only bash anyone who makes the claim that online poker is rigged which is only bringing up the elephant in the room. That's why I said you are hired by the site and this is your job because I don't believe anyone would be that stupid to form an opinion based on something they have very little experience.

To Partylove
What are you saying about multiple accounts and what are you saying about being able to cash out???? I posted the emails that I received from support. So what are you talking about? If they would have let me cash out then I would have.
10-17-2021 , 10:27 PM
Since online poker is not rigged then I want anyone to please answer this question. Go to Github.com and type in "coin poker" and download their source code for their RNG. The guy who started Coin Poker came from Pokerstars. I was told by their support that many sites use a similar if not identical RNG code. Download their RNG source code and tell me why that the player names are included in the shuffelling and distributing of the cards if they weren't going to give one player an advantage over another????? I can see no reason why the player's identity should be in the shuffeling and distributing of the cards. It should simply know if someone is sitting in what position and then deal the cards based on the position and if someone is sitting there not know who is sitting there. It makes no sense unless they were going to manipulate it and give some players an advantage over other players.

I don't understand the rest of it as far as the code because I don't have a degree in computer science but I don't need one when it comes to understanding that the player's identity shouldn't be something that the RNG should care about if it was completely random.
10-17-2021 , 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
ANOTHER ****ING IDIOT MOD ****** DUMBASS WHO IS TOO LAZY TOO ****ING LOOK THROUGH A POST OR TWO OR TOO DUMB TO SIMPLY FIGURE THAT 1+1=2. HERE COMES THE MASTER OF ALL SITE DEFENDERS BOBOFETT. WHO HAS NEVER SEEN AN ACCUSATION THAT HE WON'T SHOOT DOWN UNLESS IT'S A WORTHLESS ACCUSATION THAT THE SITES WANT TO PUSH TO DISTRACT FROM THE REAL ISSUES.

LOOK AT THE DATE MORON, WHAT DATE IS IT? WAS IT THE DAY I POSTED? NOPE OF COURSE NOT. DID YOU NOT SEE THE POST WHERE I SAID THAT THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND TOOK THE MONEY JUST LIKE I SAID THEY WOULD??? NO OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BUSY MOCKING ME AND FINDING TO A WAY TO JUMP IN AND BE PART OF THE CROWD AND SWOOP IN TO MAKE AN IDIOT ******ED STUPID STATEMENT LIKE YOU MADE. WHEN THE NEW OWNERS TOOK OVER 2+2 WHY DID YOU LET YOU STAY? YOU DO JUST AS MUCH HARM TO THE POKER COMMUNITY AS THESE SITES THEMSELVES.

OBVIOUSLY WHEN I DID PLAY, I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS RIGGED. MY OPINION IS BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE SO THAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS WHICH MEANS IN THE PAST. PAST TENSE IS DIFFERENT THAN PRESENT OR FUTURE TENSE. SO THE DATE ON THE VIDEO, IF THE DATE ON THE VIDEO WAS ON THE DAY I POSTED OR THE DAY BEFORE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE A POINT BUT WHEN ITS AFTER I POSTED THAT THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND STOLE THE MONEY LIKE I KNEW THEY WOULD THEN YOU CAN'T PUT IN CAPITAL LETTERS ASKING ME WHY I PLAY BECAUSE IF YOU HAD TAKEN TWO SECONDS TO READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT PLAYING THERE ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND STOLE MY MONEY WHICH I SAID THEY WOULD.

ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THEY STOLE $369 FROM MY ACCOUNT WHEN I WASN'T LOGGED IN. HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL THAT THEFT? I CAN'T SPEND THE MONEY WHEN I'M NOT LOGGED IN, AND I WROTE DOWN MY BALANCE WHEN I WOULD LOG OUT AND WHEN I WOULD LOG IN.

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOU DEFEND THE SITE THAT YOU KNOW IS RIGGED AS YOU COME UP WITH MORE EXCUSES TO DEFEND THESE CROOKED SITES. I KNOW YOU WILL, I HAVE SEEN YOUR OTHER POSTS AND YOU DO NOTHING BUT DEFLECT ATTENTION FROM ANY REAL ACCUSATIONS AND DO NOTHING BUT MOCK AND RIDICULE PEOPLE FROM THE SIDELINES BECUASE YOU ARE TOO BIG OF A COWARD TO PLAY ONLINE POKER. YOU WOULDN'T BE NOT PLAYING ONLINE POKER BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT IS RIGGED RIGHT? SO WHY WOULDN'T YOU PLAY? CUZ I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU DON'T BECAUSE WHY? I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHY YOU DON'T PLAY IF THESE SITES ARE CREDIBLE AND COMPLETELY RANDOM AND NOT CHEATING ANYONE????
Liberal use of CAPS (in this case the whole post) and the profusion of profanity (plus "moron" and "idiot" thrown in) is almost invariably a sign of an unhinged mind.

Have a good night!
10-17-2021 , 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
To Lagtight
Hi!

Quote:
I am aware of the rules of AllinorFold, I emailed support and they ignored my question about what was happening on the video. To me that is a red flag and why I was suspcious. You didn't post anything about how much the fee is. Why not?
First off, it's not my job to give you the details of the game that you have chosen to play. Having said that, the link that I provided gives how much is taken out of every pot to contribute to the Jackpot fund. So, your claim that you are aware of the rules is literally false.

Quote:
Why not post the amount to make sure every time something was deducted that the amount was right? If support ignores my emails instead of just responding back with a simple "here's why" then that makes me suspicous. Not to mention I had $369 stolen from me and you keep ignoring that. You also keep ignoring the fact they closed my account and stole the money. HELLO!?!? How much evidence do you idiots need? Jesus ****ing christ. it's unreal how dumb you are if you are a real person and not a shill.
I've already told you about four times already that I am not a real person. Please try to pay attention. I am 'ignoring" claims that you have made with respect to missing money because you have yet to show us proof that it is indeed missing.

Quote:
I hope you are a shill because if you are just a real person then just wow. If you are a real person, who helps get dressed in the morning? Because you wouldn't be able to figure out the zipper or the buttons on your shirt.
Not only are zippers and buttons beyond my skill set, but shoe laces are beyond my ken as well, which is why I have Velcro(TM) instead of laces on them.

Peace!
10-18-2021 , 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
ANOTHER ****ING IDIOT MOD ****** DUMBASS WHO IS TOO LAZY TOO ****ING LOOK THROUGH A POST OR TWO OR TOO DUMB TO SIMPLY FIGURE THAT 1+1=2. HERE COMES THE MASTER OF ALL SITE DEFENDERS BOBOFETT. WHO HAS NEVER SEEN AN ACCUSATION THAT HE WON'T SHOOT DOWN UNLESS IT'S A WORTHLESS ACCUSATION THAT THE SITES WANT TO PUSH TO DISTRACT FROM THE REAL ISSUES.

LOOK AT THE DATE MORON, WHAT DATE IS IT? WAS IT THE DAY I POSTED? NOPE OF COURSE NOT. DID YOU NOT SEE THE POST WHERE I SAID THAT THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND TOOK THE MONEY JUST LIKE I SAID THEY WOULD??? NO OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BUSY MOCKING ME AND FINDING TO A WAY TO JUMP IN AND BE PART OF THE CROWD AND SWOOP IN TO MAKE AN IDIOT ******ED STUPID STATEMENT LIKE YOU MADE. WHEN THE NEW OWNERS TOOK OVER 2+2 WHY DID YOU LET YOU STAY? YOU DO JUST AS MUCH HARM TO THE POKER COMMUNITY AS THESE SITES THEMSELVES.

OBVIOUSLY WHEN I DID PLAY, I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS RIGGED. MY OPINION IS BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE SO THAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS WHICH MEANS IN THE PAST. PAST TENSE IS DIFFERENT THAN PRESENT OR FUTURE TENSE. SO THE DATE ON THE VIDEO, IF THE DATE ON THE VIDEO WAS ON THE DAY I POSTED OR THE DAY BEFORE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE A POINT BUT WHEN ITS AFTER I POSTED THAT THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND STOLE THE MONEY LIKE I KNEW THEY WOULD THEN YOU CAN'T PUT IN CAPITAL LETTERS ASKING ME WHY I PLAY BECAUSE IF YOU HAD TAKEN TWO SECONDS TO READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT PLAYING THERE ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND STOLE MY MONEY WHICH I SAID THEY WOULD.

ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THEY STOLE $369 FROM MY ACCOUNT WHEN I WASN'T LOGGED IN. HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL THAT THEFT? I CAN'T SPEND THE MONEY WHEN I'M NOT LOGGED IN, AND I WROTE DOWN MY BALANCE WHEN I WOULD LOG OUT AND WHEN I WOULD LOG IN.

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOU DEFEND THE SITE THAT YOU KNOW IS RIGGED AS YOU COME UP WITH MORE EXCUSES TO DEFEND THESE CROOKED SITES. I KNOW YOU WILL, I HAVE SEEN YOUR OTHER POSTS AND YOU DO NOTHING BUT DEFLECT ATTENTION FROM ANY REAL ACCUSATIONS AND DO NOTHING BUT MOCK AND RIDICULE PEOPLE FROM THE SIDELINES BECUASE YOU ARE TOO BIG OF A COWARD TO PLAY ONLINE POKER. YOU WOULDN'T BE NOT PLAYING ONLINE POKER BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT IS RIGGED RIGHT? SO WHY WOULDN'T YOU PLAY? CUZ I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU DON'T BECAUSE WHY? I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHY YOU DON'T PLAY IF THESE SITES ARE CREDIBLE AND COMPLETELY RANDOM AND NOT CHEATING ANYONE????
Wow. That was quite a rant. I hope you feel better.

Maybe when you're in a better headspace, you should go back and reread my post. It consisted of a lot less than you seem to think it did. Here's a summary of my post:

1) I agreed the video shows $0.60 leaving your balance every hand, and suggested it was likely tied to a jackpot fee/rake. I also suggested that you shouldn't play there any more until you get to the bottom of it. I even said the fee seemed ridiculous, and that you should be concerned.

2) I summarized some of your different theories and accusations, and suggested you shouldn't be playing at these sites any more. I will fully admit to skimming some of your posts and so assumed there was more than one site involved, but now I gather it was only GG? If that's the case, then I'm glad to hear you're no longer playing there, even if it wasn't by your choice, and I hope you get your money back. My apologies for thinking you continued playing on the site after you were convinced they were cheating you, and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this isn't your Xth account on this site complaining about rigged sites.

I look forward to your next barrage of insults.
10-18-2021 , 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
To Monterroy

Your judgements of me are way off. I do not do any drugs, I am not a degen gambler, and I am not crazy. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over 4 years. I HAVE NEVER SMOKED POT AND I HAVE NEVER DONE DRUGS. I AM AS STRAIGHT EDGE AS IT GETS. The only thing I would say that I am addicted to is sugar. NEVER DONE DRUGS, used to drink once in a while but not a lot and none recently.
McPartyLovin was the one that kept preaching you were on drugs, because he is a person that used to take drugs and now preaches his moral superiority to those he believes takes them. I was the one who said we saw no evidence of a drug problem yet, though the overlap of paranoid people who have gambling issues taking drugs is common.



Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
If you think comparing my accusations to someone giving me a glance while crossing street is the same assuming he's a spy just shows how you don't care about facts and your job is mock and dismiss. I really want to know if these claims are so CRAZY then why don't you play? Why don't you put your money on an online poker site and play?
The stranger giving a stare example was frankly way less nuts than your whole bonkers superuser with a troll changing the name to target you scenario you pitched as being "the truth" of what happened, so yeah - not quite the same as my example was much tamer in terms of paranoia.

As to putting money on an online site - I do that every day, 365 days a year for approaching 20 years through backing a ton of people. I do work with professionals who know what they are doing and approach the game with a proper mentality. They have a significant edge, whereas you are a source of income to others at the tables.

In that time I have seen a ton of dirty stuff in the industry, but not in the way people like you think. I have had promised affiliate payments by networks like WPN denied because they simply changed their mind. I have had other affiliate deals changed or ended for no reason or warning. I have had some players steal from me (reported on the neg feedback thread), though those are quite rare. The one thing I and the people I have worked with have never seen in millions and millions of hands played and analyzed at levels you would never understand is a rigged deal, so for now I will take that track record over emotionally unstable donks who create riggie fantasies based on what they see with their eyes.

You should seriously never gamble again and add that to the list of things you tell people you no longer do years from now.

All the best.
10-18-2021 , 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great &quot;Poker is rigged&quot; debate - Collected threads edition
ANOTHER ****ING IDIOT MOD ****** DUMBASS WHO IS TOO LAZY TOO ****ING LOOK THROUGH A POST OR TWO OR TOO DUMB TO SIMPLY FIGURE THAT 1+1=2. HERE COMES THE MASTER OF ALL SITE DEFENDERS BOBOFETT. WHO HAS NEVER SEEN AN ACCUSATION THAT HE WON'T SHOOT DOWN UNLESS IT'S A WORTHLESS ACCUSATION THAT THE SITES WANT TO PUSH TO DISTRACT FROM THE REAL ISSUES.

LOOK AT THE DATE MORON, WHAT DATE IS IT? WAS IT THE DAY I POSTED? NOPE OF COURSE NOT. DID YOU NOT SEE THE POST WHERE I SAID THAT THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND TOOK THE MONEY JUST LIKE I SAID THEY WOULD??? NO OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BUSY MOCKING ME AND FINDING TO A WAY TO JUMP IN AND BE PART OF THE CROWD AND SWOOP IN TO MAKE AN IDIOT ******ED STUPID STATEMENT LIKE YOU MADE. WHEN THE NEW OWNERS TOOK OVER 2+2 WHY DID YOU LET YOU STAY? YOU DO JUST AS MUCH HARM TO THE POKER COMMUNITY AS THESE SITES THEMSELVES.

OBVIOUSLY WHEN I DID PLAY, I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS RIGGED. MY OPINION IS BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE SO THAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS WHICH MEANS IN THE PAST. PAST TENSE IS DIFFERENT THAN PRESENT OR FUTURE TENSE. SO THE DATE ON THE VIDEO, IF THE DATE ON THE VIDEO WAS ON THE DAY I POSTED OR THE DAY BEFORE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE A POINT BUT WHEN ITS AFTER I POSTED THAT THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND STOLE THE MONEY LIKE I KNEW THEY WOULD THEN YOU CAN'T PUT IN CAPITAL LETTERS ASKING ME WHY I PLAY BECAUSE IF YOU HAD TAKEN TWO SECONDS TO READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT PLAYING THERE ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND STOLE MY MONEY WHICH I SAID THEY WOULD.

ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THEY STOLE $369 FROM MY ACCOUNT WHEN I WASN'T LOGGED IN. HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL THAT THEFT? I CAN'T SPEND THE MONEY WHEN I'M NOT LOGGED IN, AND I WROTE DOWN MY BALANCE WHEN I WOULD LOG OUT AND WHEN I WOULD LOG IN.

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOU DEFEND THE SITE THAT YOU KNOW IS RIGGED AS YOU COME UP WITH MORE EXCUSES TO DEFEND THESE CROOKED SITES. I KNOW YOU WILL, I HAVE SEEN YOUR OTHER POSTS AND YOU DO NOTHING BUT DEFLECT ATTENTION FROM ANY REAL ACCUSATIONS AND DO NOTHING BUT MOCK AND RIDICULE PEOPLE FROM THE SIDELINES BECUASE YOU ARE TOO BIG OF A COWARD TO PLAY ONLINE POKER. YOU WOULDN'T BE NOT PLAYING ONLINE POKER BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT IS RIGGED RIGHT? SO WHY WOULDN'T YOU PLAY? CUZ I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU DON'T BECAUSE WHY? I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHY YOU DON'T PLAY IF THESE SITES ARE CREDIBLE AND COMPLETELY RANDOM AND NOT CHEATING ANYONE????
LOL

Got Tilt?

      
m