Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Two Plus Two Forums
The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes
3,452 34.95%
No
5,529 55.98%
Undecided
895 9.06%

10-09-2021 , 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightnitreg1 The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Glad that after all these years of debate, we can finally close this thread and conclude that online poker is in fact rigged thanks to this undeniable piece of evidence by the visionary "itsnotrandom".

I knew something weird was going on when I ran my two pair into a flush one time.
To augment your point, I once had a set of aces but my opponent rivered a boat. (I know that's hard to believe; I had a screenshot to prove it until that awful poster PartyLove deleted it while snooping on my laptop.)
10-09-2021 , 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
S
The one guy said I don't know simple math but I guess he doesn't either. On the HH I posted before there is $25 missing from that hand.

Poker Hand #HD666728307: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2021/10/03 00:20:39
Table 'VH Deep1' 6-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: 37ad9a2d ($2,500 in chips)
Seat 3: d4a3a08 ($4,706.75 in chips)
Seat 4: 30c05e34 ($2,862.5 in chips)
Seat 5: 40aaaabb ($5,575 in chips)
Seat 6: Hero ($2,545 in chips)
Hero: posts small blind $25
37ad9a2d: posts big blind $50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to 37ad9a2d
Dealt to d4a3a08
Dealt to 30c05e34
Dealt to 40aaaabb
Dealt to Hero [7c Jc]
d4a3a08: folds
30c05e34: folds
40aaaabb: raises $100 to $150
Hero: raises $525 to $675
37ad9a2d: folds
40aaaabb: folds
Uncalled bet ($525) returned to Hero
d4a3a08: shows [2c]
*** SHOWDOWN ***
Hero collected $332.5 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $350 | Rake $17.5 | Jackpot $0 | Bingo $0
Seat 1: 37ad9a2d (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: d4a3a08 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: 30c05e34 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: 40aaaabb (button) folded before Flop
Seat 6: Hero (small blind) collected ($332.5)

So if you look at this hand and add up the amounts it is off by $25. If $525 was returned preflop that implies there was $150 * 2 plus $75 (blinds) on the table which is $375.

No, you already had $25 in there from your sb which you have counted twice.

But the HH says "Total pot $350" (and from which the rake was subtracted). So the "Total pot" minus rake matches the supposed winnings but the hand bets/blinds figures seem to be $25 short.

You are an idiot who cannot do basic maths.


So I was wrong about the amount and how it was off but not wrong that there is money missing from pots that I am playing. So I went and checked a couple others and it didn't take long before I found another one.

Poker Hand #HD663139253: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2021/09/28 08:34:52
Table 'VH Standard2' 6-max Seat #3 is the button
Seat 1: edb2d6a3 ($5,000 in chips)
Seat 2: 4fd54069 ($4,875 in chips)
Seat 3: 9ab5e635 ($1,276.25 in chips)
Seat 4: f2a3ad77 ($4,875 in chips)
Seat 5: 5f96d4da ($6,707.4 in chips)
Seat 6: Hero ($4,122.4 in chips)
f2a3ad77: posts small blind $25
5f96d4da: posts big blind $50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to edb2d6a3
Dealt to 4fd54069
Dealt to 9ab5e635
Dealt to f2a3ad77
Dealt to 5f96d4da
Dealt to Hero [Js Kd]
Hero: raises $75 to $125
edb2d6a3: folds
4fd54069: folds
9ab5e635: folds
f2a3ad77: raises $426 to $551
5f96d4da: folds
Hero: folds
Uncalled bet ($426) returned to f2a3ad77
*** SHOWDOWN ***
f2a3ad77 collected $285 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $300 | Rake $15 | Jackpot $0 | Bingo $0
Seat 1: edb2d6a3 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: 4fd54069 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: 9ab5e635 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: f2a3ad77 (small blind) collected ($285)
Seat 5: 5f96d4da (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 6: Hero folded before Flop

This is the very next hand

Poker Hand #HD663139270: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2021/09/28 08:35:12
Table 'VH Standard2' 6-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: edb2d6a3 ($5,000 in chips)
Seat 2: 4fd54069 ($4,875 in chips)
Seat 3: 9ab5e635 ($1,276.25 in chips)
Seat 4: f2a3ad77 ($5,035 in chips)
Seat 5: 5f96d4da ($6,657.4 in chips)
Seat 6: Hero ($3,997.4 in chips)

My stack is $3,997.40 and not $4122.40. So that seems like it would be $125 missing.

You made a bet of $125 in the previous hand then folded. Did you expect the site to give it back after you folded the hand?

These are just a couple of HH that I have reviewed and already finding money missing it appears like to me and verified with a third party. I don't consider myself delusional when I am right.
Just stop embarrassing yourself. You have no idea how to add numbers up. Get some chips and go through the hh step by step with actual chips. You will see they add up correctly.
Poker will never die with people this dumb still playing.
Nice troll, BTW.
10-09-2021 , 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagtight The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
To augment your point, I once had a set of aces but my opponent rivered a boat. (I know that's hard to believe; I had a screenshot to prove it until that awful poster PartyLove deleted it while snooping on my laptop.)
Hope you got paid off, lag!
10-10-2021 , 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaea The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Just stop embarrassing yourself. You have no idea how to add numbers up. Get some chips and go through the hh step by step with actual chips. You will see they add up correctly.
Poker will never die with people this dumb still playing.
Nice troll, BTW.
I know it's a scary thought, but I actually don't think he's trolling.
10-10-2021 , 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaea The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Hope you got paid off, lag!
I started to make a joke about me being a superuser and therefore I knew that the river would make my set lose, but I called anyway as camouflage.

Unfortunately, our wacky friend would probably think I was serious about being a superuser and report me.
10-10-2021 , 05:06 AM
I know you're joking, but how does a set of aces lose to a boat? That really would be rigged!
10-10-2021 , 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaea The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
I know you're joking, but how does a set of aces lose to a boat? That really would be rigged!
Good Point! I should have said trip-aces but, unfortunately, I'm an idiot.
10-10-2021 , 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagtight The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Good Point! I should have said trip-aces but, unfortunately, I'm an idiot.
Even nonhuman superusers make errors sometimes
10-11-2021 , 06:07 PM
Okay guys I really need some help here.
I was a winning player pre Black Friday. I'm slowly built a bankroll to play live cards brick and mortar 1/2 to 2/5 ...
Part time 20k + year.
Then I began playing full-time and did very well....
Use my winnings to start a business.
Then thanks fell apart. I got sick got cancer lost wife lost business lost everything....
I've been on disability and have decided after I have beaten my cancer I'm trying to get back... People said that online can be trusted so I deposited a very small but I could only afford 50 onto betonline.au that was recommended to me. I was told that the competition had gotten crazy good at micro level... But I had stayed in tune so I was ready... Lowest level is nl10 instantly I said there's no way I can do this without at least a hundred so I deposited another 50. I got drive HUD for free. And started my play... I'm 100k hands in and I have built up to $650 playing fast fold(boost) because I'm able to get more volume.
Here's the problem my bb/100 is 2.8bb/100 and my expected bb/100 is 6bb/100.
IS THIS NORMAL??? At first I thought that the way that I would win was playing a LAG STyle but soon I discovered that playing straight ABC it's the way to go at this level.... But when they're such deviation this is a couple hundred dollars which is huge considering I would have been moved up and stakes to NL25 although there's no fast fold at that stake.... My question is this site legitimate are there long-term winning players making good money from this site please I want to know need to know because what I'm trying to do is build up to 10k so I can get back to Maryland live please help guys!!!!
10-11-2021 , 06:15 PM
Post in the beginners forum instead of a riggie thread unless your theory is that you are receiving a boomswitch and you are winning too many hands because you can see it with your own eyes.

Here is the link for the correct forum for you

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/3...ral-questions/
10-16-2021 , 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightnitreg1 The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Glad that after all these years of debate, we can finally close this thread and conclude that online poker is in fact rigged thanks to this undeniable piece of evidence by the visionary "itsnotrandom".

I knew something weird was going on when I ran my two pair into a flush one time.
Don't pick and choose one sentence and take it out of context. You really feel the need to take one sentence that I said and ignore the rest of it to make it look like I think that??

That's why they wouldn't let me cash out. Why after I sent them my verification documents then they just coming up with new hoops to jump through before finally saying that I self excluded and stole the funds. Yeah someone who does that is completely trustworthy and would never cheat right?



Nothing usual about an account named "tubias555555" having quad 5s, the other guy flatting with AA preflop making it more likely I call, who I have tagged as a super user. Nope nothing unusual here ....
10-16-2021 , 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaea The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Just stop embarrassing yourself. You have no idea how to add numbers up. Get some chips and go through the hh step by step with actual chips. You will see they add up correctly.
Poker will never die with people this dumb still playing.
Nice troll, BTW.
Well I have fully admitted to not being good with numbers and counting chips etc. Pokertracker is who told me the bet amounts were wrong and confirmed with their QA. So everyone makes mistakes and the $125 I didn't see that I had raised because that one is obvious. I just saw that I folded and didn't see that I raised. I didn't look close enough.

I rushed and was paranoid because I knew that they were stealing money from my account and I know that something wasn't right. I played the AllinorFold and every time I folded I would lose $0.60. I don't understand why and when I contacted support, they ignored it and didn't acknowledge it. I wrote down my balance when I would log off and check it when I logged on and noticed $369 missing, the same day that they credited me for a tournament that I qualified for because of a huge overlay and credited my account $340 earlier. So they credit it and then go take it back later on when you aren't logged in. So anyone that would do that would easily cheat the players as well.

https://mega.nz/file/s1lggTII#t3jAQ0...IGjmAPv8zxYr1k

Here's the video of me playing and my account balance.

Last edited by itsnotrandom; 10-16-2021 at 12:49 AM.
10-16-2021 , 03:24 AM
Live poker also rigged confirmed as of yesterday.



sorry i can't embed maybe some tech wizard will do it.

Last edited by Mike Haven; 10-16-2021 at 05:01 AM.
10-16-2021 , 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U shove i call The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Live poker also rigged confirmed as of yesterday.



sorry i can't embed maybe some tech wizard will do it.
when the guy's name is straight flush and the video shows the floorman stealing chips off his stack with every fold he makes, and if he tried to cash out but couldnt because they needed ID and then he gives them an ID, they tell him it is the wrong document and that they need an ID, and then steal all his money and ban him from their casino & tell him he self excluded then yeah you would have a point. Do you have that video? Obviously I'm not saying rigged because the hand happened, DUH!
10-16-2021 , 09:23 AM
All the times you said chips were stolen from you were simple math errors on your part. I even broke one down for you. Seems you still need to believe that despite simple math you are having money stolen from you every hand. In that case my suggestion to you is never play again.

As to your user name theory, not sure how to debate complete crazy like that. Are you suggesting if he had a 6 instead of a 5 for one of his digits that none of this would be an issue for you? People like you always will find things to be paranoid about.

As to your non cash out due to you self excluding thing - I assume that is something you are currently making up, since if you excluded yourself from play you would not have been able to play.

If you really want to post the details of 2 hands in a row where you think you lost money I will for funsies do the simple arithmetic for you to show you no money was stolen. Not suggesting that will change your beliefs, but it might help me with your nickname for the upcoming updated riggie list in the new year. Still figuring that one out, but you definitely earned a spot, so congrats in advance in that regard.

All the best.
10-16-2021 , 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Don't pick and choose one sentence and take it out of context. You really feel the need to take one sentence that I said and ignore the rest of it to make it look like I think that??

That's why they wouldn't let me cash out. Why after I sent them my verification documents then they just coming up with new hoops to jump through before finally saying that I self excluded and stole the funds. Yeah someone who does that is completely trustworthy and would never cheat right?



Nothing usual about an account named "tubias555555" having quad 5s, the other guy flatting with AA preflop making it more likely I call, who I have tagged as a super user. Nope nothing unusual here ....
I dont play much online poker at all but from what I have seen it looks like a high % of flop boards are action inducing. More action flops mean bigger pots and larger rakes. I also noticed 3 and more players often getting nice pieces of boards making it hard to get away from their hand.
10-16-2021 , 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarri The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
I dont play much online poker at all but from what I have seen it looks like a high % of flop boards are action inducing. More action flops mean bigger pots and larger rakes. I also noticed 3 and more players often getting nice pieces of boards making it hard to get away from their hand.
The "action flop" theory has been debunked many times in this thread. That theory would only make sense if there was no rake cap on a pot. After a pot exceeds a certain size, the pokersite makes literally zero money on the hand after that point.

Assuming the motive for a pokersite to rig their games is so they can make more money, the worst thing they could do in that regard to is create a lot of pots above the rake cap.

This has been discussed about a million times in this thread.
10-16-2021 , 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
All the times you said chips were stolen from you were simple math errors on your part. I even broke one down for you. Seems you still need to believe that despite simple math you are having money stolen from you every hand. In that case my suggestion to you is never play again.

As to your user name theory, not sure how to debate complete crazy like that. Are you suggesting if he had a 6 instead of a 5 for one of his digits that none of this would be an issue for you? People like you always will find things to be paranoid about.

As to your non cash out due to you self excluding thing - I assume that is something you are currently making up, since if you excluded yourself from play you would not have been able to play.

If you really want to post the details of 2 hands in a row where you think you lost money I will for funsies do the simple arithmetic for you to show you no money was stolen. Not suggesting that will change your beliefs, but it might help me with your nickname for the upcoming updated riggie list in the new year. Still figuring that one out, but you definitely earned a spot, so congrats in advance in that regard.

All the best.
1- Did you not watch the video that I posted? How can you ignore that? My guess is that you did not watch it. Watch it and then tell me no money is missing. Like I said I wrote down my balance and there was $369 missing in between log ins on the same day they credited my account $390 for a cancelled tournament.

2- I'm suggesting that the site has accounts they use to create hands and super use people. So I think that they wanted to give someone the jackpot and wanted one that they could find a way to cancel it so they picked an unverified account like mine and then they set up the hand. So when the employee got lazy, they just thought it would be funny to gave the screen name of tubias55555 and then give themself 5555.

3- I don't understand why people don't believe me because I never lie and never will lie. I may get something wrong like a math problem but will be the first to admit it and I never say anything that isn't what I believe and I will always have evidence to back it up. Since you don't believe me here is the email they sent me.

"We hope this email finds you well.

It has been decided upon the completion of a thorough review by our Safer Gambling team that your GGPoker account has been permanently closed.

While we understand that this may not have been the resolution you were hoping for, our number one priority is to ensure that we are protecting all of our players from potentially being harmed by gambling.

If you feel you are being negatively affected by gambling, please know you are not alone.

There are a number of resources and help organizations specifically put in place to help those who are being harmed by gambling.

We highly recommend getting in touch with Gamcare (www.gamcare.org) who provide a free helpline, a live chat support, gambling support forums, and can direct you to local support organizations in your area.

As a rule, and as mentioned in our Responsible Gaming page, self-exclusion is irreversible under any circumstances.

Please note that if you exclude yourself from GGPoker, you are not permitted to create any additional accounts on GGPoker.

Creating additional GGPoker accounts or any actions/attempts to circumvent your exclusion will result in the closure of the account(s) and possible forfeiture of any associated balance(s).

Kind regards,

GGPoker
Safer Gambling Team"

So that I think says it all and I replied back to them saying that I never self excluded and would like to withdraw my remaining balance and I had a week of rakeback that I would have liked to cash in which would have been worth a couple grand. Their response I received back was:

"Thanks for your mail.

We would ask you to refer back to our previous mail, where it stated upon the completion of a thorough review by our Safer Gambling team that your GGPoker account has been permanently closed.

While we understand that this may not have been the resolution you were hoping for, our number one priority is to ensure that we are protecting all of our players from potentially being harmed by gambling.

If you feel you are being negatively affected by gambling, please know you are not alone.

There are a number of resources and help organizations specifically put in place to help those who are being harmed by gambling.

We highly recommend getting in touch with Gamcare (www.gamcare.org) who provide a free helpline, a live chat support, gambling support forums, and can direct you to local support organizations in your area.

As a rule, and as mentioned in our Responsible Gaming page, self-exclusion is irreversible under any circumstances.

Please note that if you exclude yourself from GGPoker, you are not permitted to create any additional accounts on GGPoker.

Creating additional GGPoker accounts or any actions/attempts to circumvent your exclusion will result in the closure of the account(s) and possible forfeiture of any associated balance(s).

Kind regards,

GGPoker
Safer Gambling Team"

So I expected nothing less and I hate to say it but I told you so, I said they would do this, I said the money wasn't real and so I think this is another clear indication of their shady behavior.

5. As for your last point then I would refer you back to the video I posted. It is only 2 minutes long. So watch it and do the simple math and tell me that they weren't stealing money and given the fact I have proven that they closed my account and stole that money why would it be outrageous that they skim some off the pots because nobody would ever notice. Except a crazy lunatic like me right who is just paranoid who can predict the future.

As far as a nickname goes, I think I'm the perfect person to keep these sites in check because I am paranoid and that's because I'm not ******ed and I can see corruption and bullshit when I see it. When I play poker online, I don't see the math adding up and when there is big money to be made then it's hard to imagine that an offshore gambling site isn't running things exactly on a level playing field. I don't understand how anyone who points out the obvious is deemed paranoid and crazy when Ultimatebet and Full Tilt have happened and they just got caught and not to mention all the other sites that end up shutting down or have other shady **** happen. Online poker's history is as sketch as it gets so it's not crazy. It's crazy to trust them blindly as so many do.
10-16-2021 , 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarri The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
I dont play much online poker at all but from what I have seen it looks like a high % of flop boards are action inducing. More action flops mean bigger pots and larger rakes. I also noticed 3 and more players often getting nice pieces of boards making it hard to get away from their hand.
When I first played online poker I thought the same thing. I don't think that's what they do but maybe they do. I don't know but I know that the RNG is not random and some players are given an advantage over another. I think these accounts that they give an edge to by giving them better hands and making it more likely for them to make a better hand are accounts that they own to steal money from the players. I think these accounts can see your cards and some are probably bots but some are humans on the other side just super using you.

Think about this, when Full Tilt Poker got shut down on Black Friday, they were making $4 million a day in rake. The amount that they owed everyone was $450 million. So if you are a criminal running an offshore gambling website and you are making $4 million a day in rake but you see the player balance is $450 million, it's crazy to think they wouldn't try to get a piece of that and we all know that they did. The way Full Tilt did got them shut down and in a lot of trouble and ruined their reputation. So I think these sites found a way to take the player balance by cheating them out of it by having these accounts that super use you and also they run like god and the site is the only one that has the ability to manipulate the rng. So I don't think they create action flops but think they do manipulate the games and cheat the players.

If you ever want to test it out for yourself. Just take regular 52 card deck and shuffle them yourself and deal out a couple hands and then you can see what a non rigged deck of poker is like. I have done this thousands of hands to test it compared to online. I highly recommend everyone do it who questions if the site they are playing on is rigged. What I found was that the math adds up when I shuffle and deal but not online and the whole sample size and variance arguments that are always used are just nonsense. Even with my small sample size of own deck and shuffle, I saw the math be pretty close almost every time and I would base it on 10 hands. So if you have a deck of cards at home try this scenario. Put one hand as KK and one hand as A7 and then shuffle and deal the flop/turn/river and then shuffle and repeat. I guarantee you that the A7 will win 2 or 3 times just like the math says it should.
10-16-2021 , 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
1- Did you not watch the video that I posted? How can you ignore that? My guess is that you did not watch it. Watch it and then tell me no money is missing. Like I said I wrote down my balance and there was $369 missing in between log ins on the same day they credited my account $390 for a cancelled tournament.
No idea what video you are talking about. You posted hands yelling about money being stolen and I showed you how the math actually worked in the hands. You keep forgetting that the pot you get when you win includes money you need to put in to match the bet before you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
2- I'm suggesting that the site has accounts they use to create hands and super use people. So I think that they wanted to give someone the jackpot and wanted one that they could find a way to cancel it so they picked an unverified account like mine and then they set up the hand. So when the employee got lazy, they just thought it would be funny to gave the screen name of tubias55555 and then give themself 5555.
This is called being nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
3- I don't understand why people don't believe me because I never lie and never will lie. I may get something wrong like a math problem but will be the first to admit it and I never say anything that isn't what I believe and I will always have evidence to back it up. Since you don't believe me here is the email they sent me.
You lie and make stuff up all the time. The fact you belief the crazy stuff you say does not make it the truth.

As for the exchange with gg - I do not believe your version. I believe you left out a lot of stuff, likely emails where you scream about your gambling problems or whatever, or that you created more accounts after others were excluded. There is zero chance they would create a jackpot (that was already paid for) to then create issues whenever it is won. As much as you want to be the center of the poker universe - you are not.

No doubt you said all sorts of crazy things in emails to them, just like you are saying crazy things here. As to how they handle balances when people self exclude or are excluded due to gambling addictions - they should give the balances back at the time that happens.

The problem with you is that it is literally impossible to take anything you say as truth, but people are happy to get paid to advocate for you so go out and get a proper representation for your situation instead of screaming about it in a meaningless riggie thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
5. As for your last point then I would refer you back to the video I posted. It is only 2 minutes long. So watch it and do the simple math and tell me that they weren't stealing money and given the fact I have proven that they closed my account and stole that money why would it be outrageous that they skim some off the pots because nobody would ever notice. Except a crazy lunatic like me right who is just paranoid who can predict the future.
No idea what video you are talking about, but zero chance you are correct about the money being stolen as you suggest. They cannot simply skim money from the pots without people noticing. Everyone would notice and would actually prove it properly (and easily) if it actually happened. Your account got closed likely because you had previous accounts closed or some other details you are conveniently leaving out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotrandom The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
As far as a nickname goes, I think I'm the perfect person to keep these sites in check because I am paranoid and that's because I'm not ******ed and I can see corruption and bullshit when I see it. When I play poker online, I don't see the math adding up and when there is big money to be made then it's hard to imagine that an offshore gambling site isn't running things exactly on a level playing field. I don't understand how anyone who points out the obvious is deemed paranoid and crazy when Ultimatebet and Full Tilt have happened and they just got caught and not to mention all the other sites that end up shutting down or have other shady **** happen. Online poker's history is as sketch as it gets so it's not crazy. It's crazy to trust them blindly as so many do.
OK, I will call you the Corruption Riggie. Either that or the Math is Hard Riggie. Actually, I am kind of leaning to the latter.

All the best.
10-16-2021 , 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
No idea what video you are talking about. You posted hands yelling about money being stolen and I showed you how the math actually worked in the hands. You keep forgetting that the pot you get when you win includes money you need to put in to match the bet before you.



This is called being nuts.



You lie and make stuff up all the time. The fact you belief the crazy stuff you say does not make it the truth.

As for the exchange with gg - I do not believe your version. I believe you left out a lot of stuff, likely emails where you scream about your gambling problems or whatever, or that you created more accounts after others were excluded. There is zero chance they would create a jackpot (that was already paid for) to then create issues whenever it is won. As much as you want to be the center of the poker universe - you are not.

No doubt you said all sorts of crazy things in emails to them, just like you are saying crazy things here. As to how they handle balances when people self exclude or are excluded due to gambling addictions - they should give the balances back at the time that happens.

The problem with you is that it is literally impossible to take anything you say as truth, but people are happy to get paid to advocate for you so go out and get a proper representation for your situation instead of screaming about it in a meaningless riggie thread.




No idea what video you are talking about, but zero chance you are correct about the money being stolen as you suggest. They cannot simply skim money from the pots without people noticing. Everyone would notice and would actually prove it properly (and easily) if it actually happened. Your account got closed likely because you had previous accounts closed or some other details you are conveniently leaving out.



OK, I will call you the Corruption Riggie. Either that or the Math is Hard Riggie. Actually, I am kind of leaning to the latter.

All the best.
I know that math is hard for me but for you scrolling up must be hard too because it was just a post before this one and because I'm a nice guy, I will link it for your viewing pleasure once again.

https://mega.nz/file/4wUQhLTA#mmYIOE...ZvsxsqavotfdUY

So please take a look at this 2 minute video and tell me they aren't stealing from me without lieing. I think it would be hard to do that.

Let's get one thing straight, I DO NOT LIE AND MAKE THINGS UP ALL THE TIME. You are right that what I say does not make it truth but it does not mean that I made anything or that I lied. That is something I will have a zero tolerance stance and will stand firmly on that ground that I speak the truth and I don't make anything up. In fact despite what you believe I ****ing hate posting on this god damn thread talking to you ****ing idiot shills so the last thing I want is ****ing attention. I want to make people aware so they don't get scammed like I did. That's one of the main purposes of 2+2. So it's not people who want attention, it's people wanting to warn others and bring awareness to the poker community about these shady sites. If there weren't shady ass people like you then the community would be a much better place because they anyone who wants to make a claim doesn't because of the wrath that people like you give to people like me. You never acknowledge good points that are made or when these sites **** up and do something shady. You ignore those and just use the same terms "paranoid" "schizo" "mental health" "meth" etc etc etc.

I don't understand how you cannot believe my version. What would else could there be? Honestly seriously wtf could there be? I told you they would do this and they did. If it was whatever you said then they wouldn't they have mentioned that because that at least would make sense. Then I could think oh ok sure I get it but since they didn't because I don't have multiple accounts, did not cheat, did not do anything wrong, sent them my documents and did everything they asked. I did send video that I linked for you (scrolling is hard I know) and asked them what is happening and am I missing something. I also sent them an email asking them where the $369 went and I also asked them to look at a couple videos I had where people were obviously colluding because they were saying what the other people had during the hand. The person clearly thought he or she was in their messenger and instead was in the game chat and said "roman has AQ" after the flop and two people were in the hand. So I reported to them and wanted to see their response. Their response was what I thought it would be and they ignored it and didn't acknowledge it.

Before this happened and after I won the jackpot, I sent them an email thanking them and that it was such a great surprise and had never won anything like this in my life. I asked them if they would like me to promote it to bring attention to the site and I couldn't have been nicer. So again your attempt to discredit will make you foolish because I am an honest person and I don't lie and I don't make stuff up so anything that you tell me that I said is made up or not true, then I will provide evidence and proof to show you if you want. So just be aware that in the future any accusations that are crazier than mine like me making things up when I have done nothing but provide evidence will lead you to look foolish because I don't lie. I maybe wrong on some things but I don't lie.

My last point I disagree with the "zero chance" thing because it isn't money that is paid for until the player cashes out. Also if you look it from a psychological perspective and these people lets just say hypothetically are stealing from the players having accounts that super use and run like god on their site to dip into that player balance then there is almost zero chance that they would let someone win a jackpot and just skirt out the door with it. These sites all have the mindset of any money deposited is theirs and that's they always take the funds when they close an account. That's the key and that's why they do it obviously. It doesn't a rocket scientist to figure that one out. You however don't think anyone would ever do anything shady or underhanded to make money. No not you, you don't think there is a zero percent chance of that. Hopefully one day you wake up and you can see the world for what it is because that's how the world works. The world revolves around money and it doesn't revolve around fairness and creating a safe environment for everyone except on Sesame Street and maybe in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

That's it for now as I have gotten the attention hit that I so badly was jonesing for so I'll let you look at that video and then tell me they aren't stealing from me. Then I will be back for that sweet sweet attention because that's what I live for ...... I love posting the obvious and then having people like you try and tell me that I'm crazy and you have the toughest job on the internet I will give you that because you have to make a online poker site appear as a safe place for people to keep their money or play or not be cheated and based on their past, their present and their future you have a tough job my friend so I don't want to be hard on you because that is a difficult task and you should really talk to them because they aren't making your job easy. That's for sure. I mean at least the guy could have just made tabias4444 or tabias77777 or hell about anything other than a name and a bunch of 555555 after it. And now you job is to make me sound crazy for thinking its staged and not real. I find that hilarious because nobody believes that and not even you. Just because you and your non riggie buddies prevent others from posting, doesn't mean those that read it buy your bullshit. So I dont envy your job because they make it very difficult for you.

Last edited by itsnotrandom; 10-16-2021 at 10:29 PM.
10-17-2021 , 12:57 AM
I watched the video, and yes, I can see your balance going down. So...do you think it's more likely that they're stealing money from you $0.60 at a time, or that it's some (seemingly ridiculous) fee at the game you're playing? It appears you're playing some silly all-in-or-fold jackpot game that has a jackpot fee. Admittedly, I couldn't match up the money you're losing with their rake table, so I'm not sure what's going on, but I'd assume that's what it is. And if you're concerned about it (as I would be), you shouldn't play until you find out more.

What I see here is a truly, truly terrible mindset (always looking for external reasons/conspiracies), and I'm not sure why you're playing. You apparently have multiple players marked as super users, you think the games are rigged, that they're stealing money from you, and that they won't pay you out...

WHY

THE

****

ARE

YOU

STILL

PLAYING?????
10-17-2021 , 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
I watched the video, and yes, I can see your balance going down. So...do you think it's more likely that they're stealing money from you $0.60 at a time, or that it's some (seemingly ridiculous) fee at the game you're playing? It appears you're playing some silly all-in-or-fold jackpot game that has a jackpot fee. Admittedly, I couldn't match up the money you're losing with their rake table, so I'm not sure what's going on, but I'd assume that's what it is. And if you're concerned about it (as I would be), you shouldn't play until you find out more.

What I see here is a truly, truly terrible mindset (always looking for external reasons/conspiracies), and I'm not sure why you're playing. You apparently have multiple players marked as super users, you think the games are rigged, that they're stealing money from you, and that they won't pay you out...

WHY

THE

****

ARE

YOU

STILL

PLAYING?????
Looks like a jackpot fee to me as well. Since finding out the rules of the game he is playing is probably beyond itsnotrandom's present skill set, I'll see what I can find out.
10-17-2021 , 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagtight The great "Poker is rigged" debate - Collected threads edition
Looks like a jackpot fee to me as well. Since finding out the rules of the game he is playing is probably beyond itsnotrandom's present skill set, I'll see what I can find out.
Jackpot fee confirmed:

https://en.ggpoker.com/poker-games/all-in-or-fold/


From the link above:

All-In or Fold Jackpot
To spice things up even more, you’re in with a chance to snag some of the All-In or Fold Jackpot every time you go All-In. The jackpot builds continuously, with 50% of the fee for all games of All-In or Fold contributing directly to the total. To win, the conditions are as follows:

To hit the jackpot in Hold’em, you must make at least a straight flush by using both of your hole cards
To hit the jackpot in Omaha, you must make a royal flush with two of your hole cards
10-17-2021 , 06:04 AM
I would like to encourage each of us to learn and understand the rules of whatever game we are playing before shouting from the rooftops that we are being ripped off by the poker site.

      
m