Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,445 34.94%
No 5,522 56.01%
Undecided 892 9.05%
Voters: 9859. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 04:43 AM   #6626
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Actually yes I recieved a warning because I posted that if I saw qpw burning to death and I happened to have a bucket of water I wouldnt use it on him or something like that.
You got that warning because a third party thought you'd gone too far and the mods agreed with him.

It didn't bother me because I don't actually think that badly of you that I believed what you'd said. (Plus, the chances of the situation arising are pretty well nill.)

There is, you must realise, a significant difference between calling someone an idiot and suggesting you'd happliy watch them burn to death.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:45 AM   #6627
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Of course they do.

They also must have pressured 2+2 to put every rigged thread into this one big thread as it's bad for business when every time a player open's up 2+2 there's loads of "Rigged" threads kicking about.
No, it was other forum members who were sick to death of 'rigged' threads popping up every five minutes.

And on the subject of warnings/bannings, I suspect you are putting yourself in line for one or both by starting yet another poll thread when the mods have just merged one.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:50 AM   #6628
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Actually, I do not insult everyone.

I would imagine it's about six people, all of whom are ******s who continually post nonsense and ignore all reasoned responses and continue to libel not only poker sites but other members here.

I can promise you that if I started insulting normal posters I'd get booted off just as fast as anyone else.



As is so typical of your lumpen behaviour you still haven't explained why you feel my poll is nonsense.

The reason it stays and yours goes is almost certainly because Jelsoft did not anticipate merging two threads, both of which had polls.
Who are you to label people ******s if they want to question Online Poker after extraordinary run's of terrible beats they ve had. For example like the guy who just got merged for questioning his "Bad Luck" after he recieves his rakeback.

Reasoned responses did you say?

Let's hear you give a reasonable response as to why you so aggressively defend Online Poker as if it were your own business?

I ll make you a deal I ll explain why I think your poll is nonsense if you answer my questions about what you do for a living and whether or not you even play Online Poker. Post some hands you ve played recently.

At least your poll show's that around 70% are saying there's rigging going on.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:52 AM   #6629
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
No, it was other forum members who were sick to death of 'rigged' threads popping up every five minutes.

And on the subject of warnings/bannings, I suspect you are putting yourself in line for one or both by starting yet another poll thread when the mods have just merged one.
Really, could those forum member's be the likes of Monteroy,qpw,Spadebidder,Dmoogle by any chance.

I started a new poll because I want to see the result after a couple of days.

There is no good reason whatsoever to delete that poll.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:55 AM   #6630
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Actually yes I recieved a warning because I posted that if I saw qpw burning to death and I happened to have a bucket of water I wouldnt use it on him or something like that.
I didn't ask if you've ever received a warning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
I got a warning and said will qpw recieve any warning( I refered to a post where he insulted me 5 times lol) yet the mod didnt even respond.

I doubt he's recieved any warning here at all.
Link to post out of curiosity?

And the business between qpw and 2+2 is between qpw and 2+2. Whether he violated their rules or not is up to them, as this place is not a democracy.

Lots of people think that freedom of speech applies to forums. It doesn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shill7.0 View Post
It's almost like you can say anything in defense of stars and tilt but if you say one thing against them it's as if these guys have carte blanche to call you names. Almost as if they are paid shills.
This forum, to the dismay of the stupid and ignorant, generally has a low tolerance for stupidity and ignorance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shill7.0 View Post
I wonder if stars and tilt employ people to insult those who dont trust them.
Yeah because that's a great way to generate business and convince people it's not rigged!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Of course they do.

They also must have pressured 2+2 to put every rigged thread into this one big thread as it's bad for business when every time a player open's up 2+2 there's loads of "Rigged" threads kicking about.
ZOMG EVEN MOAR CONSPIRACY! 2+2 must've been paid off big time.

Except now instead of small(ish) threads that have extremely low priority on Google, this thread is quite high and likely to pop up, depending on what the person searches for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
No, it was other forum members who were sick to death of 'rigged' threads popping up every five minutes.
And this. And that mods like to consolidate threads on similar topics.
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:58 AM   #6631
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Really, could those forum member's be the likes of Monteroy,qpw,Spadebidder,Dmoogle by any chance.
Doubtful since we amuse ourselves on such threads. Although I must admit it is easier having all that activity in one place.

It does make sense to have very high traffic subjects (e.g. P2P transfers, site updates) in one thread to avoid swamping the index.

Quote:
I started a new poll because I want to see the result after a couple of days.

There is no good reason whatsoever to delete that poll.
Why not just look at the last such poll?

It wasn't that long ago.

And you will be happy with the result.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:00 AM   #6632
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: Is Online Poker Rigged?

Sooper your do know that re-making a thread that was deleted by a mod is a no-no, don't you?

In before delete, ban, new account, 2+2 conspiracy theory post, huge ****ing quote with the reply "Great post!", then permaban for multiple accounts.
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #6633
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: Is Online Poker Rigged?

I can't even vote on this poll because there is no 'probably not' option.

I've no way of knowing for certain whether or not it's rigged.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #6634
Maso777
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Maso777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,962
Re: Is Online Poker Rigged?

NO, you aren't even playing against the house.
Maso777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:03 AM   #6635
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: Is Online Poker Rigged?

I'm voting yes because that's what you wouldn't expect me to do. And I'm a trickkkkyyyyyy oneeeeeeeeee.
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:06 AM   #6636
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 12,727
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Who are you to label people ******s if they want to question Online Poker after extraordinary run's
If you insist on using greengrocers' apostrophes, at least try to be consistent with them.
otatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:07 AM   #6637
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: Is Online Poker Rigged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle View Post
I'm voting yes because that's what you wouldn't expect me to do. And I'm a trickkkkyyyyyy oneeeeeeeeee.
lol nice.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:07 AM   #6638
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Who are you to label people ******s if they want to question Online Poker after extraordinary run's of terrible beats they ve had.
That is n't the reason I call people ******s.

I call a very few people ******s because they are congenitally incapable of responding on a logical and reasonable manner.

Quote:
Let's hear you give a reasonable response as to why you so aggressively defend Online Poker as if it were your own business?
It's not that I'm defending OLP particularly - at least, not because it is OLP. I'm defending those who are being libeled and accused of criminal activity without any evidence that such activity even exists.

Quote:
I ll make you a deal I ll explain why I think your poll is nonsense if you answer my questions about what you do for a living and whether or not you even play Online Poker. Post some hands you ve played recently.
You still haven't explained what you need that information for.

I could tell you anything and you would be none the wiser.

If I thought there was some legitimate reason for asking I might even consider answering some of them.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:08 AM   #6639
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: Is Online Poker Rigged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle View Post
Sooper your do know that re-making a thread that was deleted by a mod is a no-no, don't you?

In before delete, ban, new account, 2+2 conspiracy theory post, huge ****ing quote with the reply "Great post!", then permaban for multiple accounts.
Who are mods to just delete/merge every thread that people want to see discussed without reason. They are not god.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:09 AM   #6640
Maso777
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Maso777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,962
Re: Is Online Poker Rigged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Who are mods to just delete/merge every thread that people want to see discussed without reason. They are not god.
I agree if a thread is to be deleted or locked the mod should give an explanation. Too bad that isn't a rule.
Maso777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:10 AM   #6641
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: Is Online Poker Rigged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Who are mods to just delete/merge every thread that people want to see discussed without reason. They are not god.
Erm, as far as the site is concerned, that is exactly what they are.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:12 AM   #6642
Bingo_Boy
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,872
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shill7.0 View Post
It's almost like you can say anything in defense of stars and tilt but if you say one thing against them it's as if these guys have carte blanche to call you names. Almost as if they are paid shills.

I wonder if stars and tilt employ people to insult those who dont trust them.
If you make moronic, baseless accusations against anyone else I'll insult you about that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Of course they do.

They also must have pressured 2+2 to put every rigged thread into this one big thread as it's bad for business when every time a player open's up 2+2 there's loads of "Rigged" threads kicking about.
Yeah, becuase one huge thread constantly at the top of the forum where all of your "evidence" can be easilly referenced is better "for business" than a load of small ones that instantly disappear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
At least your poll show's that around 70% are saying there's rigging going on.
I haven't voted or looked at the pole but that seems quite low to me given the biased sample.
Bingo_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:13 AM   #6643
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
It's not that I'm defending OLP particularly - at least, not because it is OLP. I'm defending those who are being libeled and accused of criminal activity without any evidence that such activity even exists.
Awwww poor Online Poker Owners and how noble of you qpw to stick up for those poor souls that own Online Poker. They will have to wipe their poor little tears away with all those $100 bills they ve got. Just stop ok your breaking my heart.

Is that the best you can come up with what a joke.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:17 AM   #6644
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post

You still haven't explained what you need that information for.

I could tell you anything and you would be none the wiser.

If I thought there was some legitimate reason for asking I might even consider answering some of them.
I dont need precise info just generalise what exactly it is that you do.

Have you something to hide that you won't answer this.

I and other's have accused you of being a shill so you could come out and say actually I'm not a shill I'm a...........

Post a hand you ve played from your database but you cant can you because you are a shill, which means that you know OP is a scam so you obviously dont play do you.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:21 AM   #6645
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
I ll make you a deal I ll explain why I think your poll is nonsense if you answer my questions about what you do for a living and whether or not you even play Online Poker. Post some hands you ve played recently.
I'm prettttttttttty sure he made the poll KNOWING that it was nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Really, could those forum member's be the likes of Monteroy,qpw,Spadebidder,Dmoogle by any chance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Doubtful since we amuse ourselves on such threads. Although I must admit it is easier having all that activity in one place.
No I was definitely one of the guys who wanted them all in one place, so I could avoid getting sucked into these threads. But then I replied to one, which got merged into this one and now I'm still sucked in.

And why the hell do you care what he does for a living? Would you believe whatever he said?
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:23 AM   #6646
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: Is Online Poker Rigged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Who are mods to just delete/merge every thread that people want to see discussed without reason. They are not god.
Wrong. Their forum, their rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Erm, as far as the site is concerned, that is exactly what they are.
This.
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:29 AM   #6647
Shill7.0
banned
 
Shill7.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo_Boy View Post
If you make moronic, baseless accusations against anyone else I'll insult you about that too.


Goh, it's almost as silly as defending a site in a country far away and you expect us to believe you have no vested interest in defending these sites.
Shill7.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:33 AM   #6648
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

What rigtards call "shills defending sites", I call "people who like to point out flaws in other people's (in this case usually rigtards') arguments OR conspiracy theories" (and there's a difference, even in this thread. The ones who post arguments are not necessarily rigtards).

Oh yeah and I believe for every shill defending online poker in this thread, there are two NFL shills who want it to be illegal so they can have a monopoly on the gambling industry.

Now we have conspiracy theories on both sides! What a great debate!
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:40 AM   #6649
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
..

It's not that I'm defending OLP particularly - at least, not because it is OLP. I'm defending those who are being libeled and accused of criminal activity without any evidence that such activity even exists.
Have you just admitted to being a shill. In other words you are here to defend the multi millionaires and billionaires engaged in fraudulent activity.

As previously mentioned it isn't criminal activity at all because there is no way to punish/fine/imprison those responsible as seen in the AP?UB scandal.

Thanks for answering my question about what you do.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:43 AM   #6650
Reefers
newbie
 
Reefers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I can't remember...
Posts: 20
Re: Is Online Poker Rigged?

maybe
Reefers is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive