Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,445 34.94%
No 5,522 56.00%
Undecided 893 9.06%
Voters: 9860. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #626
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry Me A River View Post
It would be like if my neighbour, the UFO nut was actually able to turn up the UFO crash site he claims to have stumbled on while out hunting but has never been able to find again. But in the meantime, we all just assume it wasn't a crash site just a little too much Jack Daniels and we keep the kids away from his property.
In CigarMike's case, it's more like he found a UFO, grabbed some evidence and brought it home with him, told you about it and when you asked to see it he said "I don't have to show you!" And when you say that's not good enough he calls you gay and threatens you with bodily harm.

I'd still keep my kids away from him though. Probably small animals as well.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #627
KingOfFelt
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
KingOfFelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: West Coast
Posts: 7,233
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

In all fairness I think that you may have caught him at a bad time.

http://www.gambling911.com/gambling-...on-013009.html
KingOfFelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #628
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfFelt View Post
In all fairness I think that you may have caught him at a bad time.

http://www.gambling911.com/gambling-...on-013009.html
So J Todd aka Mr. Audit got kicked out of the hotel huh. Nice bunch that.
To be fair it looks like the other group's fault (CAP). Evidently there is a feud going on between the two groups.

Last edited by spadebidder; 01-30-2009 at 08:44 PM.
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:06 PM   #629
Cry Me A River
Orange is the new Green
 
Cry Me A River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 23,790
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

lol

Nice find!

That's hilarious.

This video (from J Todd and APCW) gives background on the feud:

http://www.pokeraffiliatelistings.co...coming-online/
Cry Me A River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:56 PM   #630
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadebidder View Post
So J Todd aka Mr. Audit got kicked out of the hotel huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTodd
While the rest of us work to make this a better place, you can keep hurling insults, WE'LL HURL FISTS!
Fixed his post.

From the article:
Quote:
GPWA's Rebecca Liggero was believed to be unharmed during the mayhem.
Thank God they didn't beat up the girl! It's as bad as CigarMike beating up lil' fairy me!
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #631
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

'Sup with this?



Didn't they release their faulty audit along with the news that "Full Tilt Screws Their Partners?" Now they're the strongest in the industry? Nice flip-flop, fella.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:14 PM   #632
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,394
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusgc View Post
Didn't they release their faulty audit along with the news that "Full Tilt Screws Their Partners?" Now they're the strongest in the industry? Nice flip-flop, fella.
Different website.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #633
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
Different website.
(deleted my mistake)

Edit: Oops, the web site is http://www.pokeraffiliatelistings.co...coming-online/

You are correct, I was wrong.

Last edited by spadebidder; 01-30-2009 at 10:39 PM.
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #634
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,394
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadebidder View Post
Not sure what you mean Bobo. That is a FullTilt Affiliate banner advertisement on the APCW web site. And those are almost certainly direct paid placements, not network/agency ads (I know a little about that).
Is that not from the pokeraffililatelistings.com website that CMAR linked to?
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #635
Cry Me A River
Orange is the new Green
 
Cry Me A River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 23,790
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

The screenshot Markusgc posted is from pokeraffiliatelistings.com not APCW.org.
Cry Me A River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #636
Cry Me A River
Orange is the new Green
 
Cry Me A River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 23,790
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

The link KingOfFelt posted about the brawl mentions the story originates from pokeraffiliatelistings.com. So I went there looking for more details which is where I found that video.
Cry Me A River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:50 AM   #637
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

I've been looking at some of the recent APCW videos and their website forums, and I've come to the conclusion that while JTodd may do corny videos and did a bad FullTilt audit, I think their group is doing some good things and he's on our team. We should give him a break IMO.
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:57 AM   #638
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry Me A River View Post
The screenshot Markusgc posted is from pokeraffiliatelistings.com not APCW.org.
Then hopefully JTodd contacts them and asks for his video to be taken off that site. So I guess you could say 2+2 did help him!
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:24 PM   #639
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Hey Markusgc what do you do for a living Im wondering?
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:39 PM   #640
DonkeyFlop
banned
 
DonkeyFlop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 929
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Hey Markusgc what do you do for a living Im wondering?
I heard he shills for Real Deal Poker. Also, I think he makes money doing a comedy act with dangeraw.
DonkeyFlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:41 PM   #641
stevemeares
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Hey Markusgc what do you do for a living Im wondering?
I find it absolutely hilarious that its the same exact people who are responding to these threads each and every time. Its like a popularity contest here, seriously.
stevemeares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:56 PM   #642
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Re-ban didn't take long.
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:13 PM   #643
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemeares View Post
I find it absolutely hilarious that its the same exact people who are responding to these threads each and every time. Its like a popularity contest here, seriously.
Yeah I just had a look through this thread and markusgh has posted every hour or two for the last 3 days since this thread started except for a couple of 10/11 hour gaps where he must be in bed i guess. If there s a rigged thread he ll be there sure as ****. Posting relevant pics of dinosaurs and talking about ice cream sandwiches and screaming for the evidence,"I demand the Evidence" despite knowing full well that we can never get any.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:14 PM   #644
Cry Me A River
Orange is the new Green
 
Cry Me A River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 23,790
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
despite knowing full well that we can never get any.
You mean like how nobody ever got any evidence in the Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker scandals?
Cry Me A River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:01 PM   #645
DonkeyFlop
banned
 
DonkeyFlop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 929
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Yeah I just had a look through this thread and markusgh has posted every hour or two for the last 3 days since this thread started except for a couple of 10/11 hour gaps where he must be in bed i guess. If there s a rigged thread he ll be there sure as ****. Posting relevant pics of dinosaurs and talking about ice cream sandwiches and screaming for the evidence,"I demand the Evidence" despite knowing full well that we can never get any.
Mark, I think someone wuvs you.
DonkeyFlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:43 PM   #646
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry Me A River View Post
You mean like how nobody ever got any evidence in the Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker scandals?
Yes but they were organised and cared enough to go about getting evidence. I do not.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:47 PM   #647
SooperFish24
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,028
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyFlop View Post
Mark, I think someone wuvs you.

Well of course I do but it still doesnt explain why he s continually posting and defending the sites in this thread and others like it.
SooperFish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:49 PM   #648
Cry Me A River
Orange is the new Green
 
Cry Me A River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 23,790
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Yes but they were organised and cared enough to go about getting evidence. I do not.
So when you said you, "can never get any" evidence you were lying and actually should have said, "will never bother to get any"...
Cry Me A River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #649
Cry Me A River
Orange is the new Green
 
Cry Me A River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 23,790
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperFish24 View Post
Well of course I do but it still doesnt explain why he s continually posting and defending the sites in this thread and others like it.
You don't really understand how 2+2 works, do you?

A lot of people post here while they're playing online - Like I'm doing right now. If they spend a lot of time playing poker, then they spend a lot of time posting.


That and we get paid $10 each time we make a conspiracy theorist look dumb.

Needless to say, guys like you have made me a lot of money!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwnwbG9YLE
Cry Me A River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:02 PM   #650
soah
Unexpected
 
soah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 61,628
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry Me A River View Post
You mean like how nobody ever got any evidence in the Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker scandals?
he meant like how there is no evidence to support anything he says
soah is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive