Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,445 34.94%
No 5,522 56.00%
Undecided 893 9.06%
Voters: 9860. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #6376
salesbeast
Pooh-Bah
 
salesbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: It's Problem
Posts: 5,290
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutshot2 View Post
GOD YOU TILT ME SO ****ING BAD WHEN YOU X OUT THE PLAYER NAMES LIKE ANYONE REALLY CARES JESUS CHRIST. ALSO U MISSED A FEW AT THE END IDIOT ASL;DGKJASL;DGKJ

LOL..it is only to keep the those that I don't know out of it.
salesbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #6377
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,099
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

If he was banned before, why not just ban him again if it is the same person.

He still seems kind of boring to me, but then I never quite got what the fuss was about the first time around with him. Just a routine zealot with a weird cause (as zealots go)
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #6378
Arouet
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Arouet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,433
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
If he was banned before, why not just ban him again if it is the same person.

He still seems kind of boring to me, but then I never quite got what the fuss was about the first time around with him. Just a routine zealot with a weird cause (as zealots go)
We can't ban him just when he's about to post all his evidence!
Arouet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #6379
LetsGambool
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26,578
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

I hope we get more hand scribbled, unverified cashout curse graphs
LetsGambool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #6380
zedveron
Pooh-Bah
 
zedveron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,976
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

zedveron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #6381
9 and 1
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Re: Joking aside - Jokerstars rigged study...and seizing accounts

has anyone seen or heard anything about some Senior Management of Pokerstars that goes by "dave" closing accounts for emailing too much about chat or city fields? I have 2 close associates that have told me about it and the site has SEIZED their funds and have said they will not give them back. I believe it's time these sites should be subject to legislation so our government can stick up for us.
9 and 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #6382
Devilboy666
veteran
 
Devilboy666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,569
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

I didn't read any of the posts ITT but I'll cash out everything I have in Stars immediately! Thanks OP!
Devilboy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #6383
mikeymer
veteran
 
mikeymer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: on that real world grind.
Posts: 3,158
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

all joking aside i hate stars and i hope it gets aids
mikeymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #6384
thatwhiteboy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 291
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

http://podcast.wjfk.com/wjfk2/1673740.mp3

mediocre poker radio interview with paco hope from cigital.....

end thread.
thatwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #6385
Dunkman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 6,218
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymer View Post
all joking aside i hate ftp and i hope it gets aids
fyp
Dunkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #6386
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusgc View Post
So, Mr. Weevil, sir, I've fallen into your trap. What's next? You tell me what statements I'm contradicting with this reply? Or are there more questions to come?
still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #6387
senjitsu
banned
 
senjitsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: λαγχάν
Posts: 3,058
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpw View Post
Ooh, ooh, me, me!

I'm 6' 3", does that qualify me as the biggest shill?
ive heard its not the size of the shill but how you use it
senjitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #6388
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjitsu View Post
ive heard its not the size of the shill but how you use it
this doesn't count as one of the 2-300 folks posting in this thread to express their concern about the state of online poker.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:01 PM   #6389
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,140
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjitsu View Post
ive heard its not the size of the shill but how you use it
You're confusing shills with penises.

Or maybe I am, who knows.
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #6390
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle View Post
You're confusing shills with penises.

Or maybe I am, who knows.
maybe he meant roosters?


Last edited by Markusgc; 07-07-2009 at 11:14 PM. Reason: added visual aid
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:09 AM   #6391
coolnout
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
coolnout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EVERYDAY I'M PONYIN'
Posts: 12,423
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

rofl I'm sure you'll find someone who will argue it's rigged in the opposite way.
coolnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:55 AM   #6392
Rounding4Rent
journeyman
 
Rounding4Rent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 234
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

QPW:

Quote:
How about ...

... oh, I don't know ...

ah, yes:

Some Evidence!

Obviously, man.. Jesus.

Once again let me clarify it for you:

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER EVIDENCE?

Last edited by Rounding4Rent; 07-08-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Rounding4Rent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:39 AM   #6393
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER EVIDENCE?
Can you speak up a bit?

Erm, evidence, you say?

Well, that would be some credible, verifiable, data that indicates that what you keep asserting may have some actual basis in fact.

The instant that you provide that you can sit back and relax whilst SpadeBidder, myself and doubtless a good half a dozen others produce the code necessary to expose the whole sorry, sordid, scheme.

Of course, that assumes that there IS such a scheme in the first place.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:47 AM   #6394
Rounding4Rent
journeyman
 
Rounding4Rent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 234
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

QPW, I don't mean to stoop down to your level, but you're the type of person I'd like to throw off a bridge.

Every response you give makes me laugh. Like this:

Quote:
Erm, evidence, you say?
Well, that would be some credible, verifiable, data that indicates that what you keep asserting may have some actual basis in fact.
You just defined the term evidence - what are you an idiot? STOP avoiding the question that I asked, I see you doing this a lot. Your responses tend to purposely merge off-topic and then you end with a smiley face and act like it's all good. I see right through you my man.
Rounding4Rent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:55 AM   #6395
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,140
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
I'd literally bet my life on it that online poker is rigged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
QPW, I don't mean to stoop down to your level, but you're the type of person I'd like to throw off a bridge.
http://suicidehotlines.com/

They might hopefully be able to help with your homicidal feelings as well.
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:58 AM   #6396
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
QPW, I don't mean to stoop down to your level
An interesting new meaning of the word stoop of which I was not previously aware.

Quote:
but you're the type of person I'd like to throw off a bridge.
Sadly, often the response of the intellectually feeble when they are unable to properly express themselves even using the many hundreds of thousands of words that make up the English language.

Quote:
Every response you give makes me laugh.
Well, that's nice, at least.

Quote:
You just defined the term evidence
You seemed to be struggling with it.

Quote:
- what are you an idiot?
Well, I'm not the one who need the term 'evidence' defined for him.

Quote:
STOP avoiding the question that I asked,
I answered the question you asked!

Quote:
Your responses tend to purposely merge off-topic
What an interesting use of language.

You do realise that 'merge' is a transitive verb rather than an intransitive' one, don't you?

I only ask because you have used it intransitively in the quote above and hence it doesn't make any sense. (Unfortunately, continuing a trend that is easily discerned within your posts. )


Have a nice day!
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:01 AM   #6397
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,140
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

qpw, you missed two responses to your quotes to put emoticons in.
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:02 AM   #6398
Rounding4Rent
journeyman
 
Rounding4Rent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 234
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

QPW, you got picked on a lot in highschool, didn't you?
Rounding4Rent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:06 AM   #6399
Rounding4Rent
journeyman
 
Rounding4Rent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 234
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Well, I'm not the one who need the term 'evidence' defined for him.
Does anyone else here see what this guy does?? He just responds to anything and everything with whatever he can come up with. Obviously he knows what I meant when I said "evidence" but he tip-toes over it because he doesn't have an answer for it. What a joke.. That's the last response you get from me QPW, you are a tool
Rounding4Rent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:07 AM   #6400
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle View Post
qpw, you missed two responses to your quotes to put emoticons in.
There's no point in over-egging the custard.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive