Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,444 34.94%
No 5,522 56.02%
Undecided 892 9.05%
Voters: 9858. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #6351
Rounding4Rent
journeyman
 
Rounding4Rent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 234
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
he's on his boss' time table...
Marky-Mark, you love prop bets don't you?? Why haven't you taken the one Gene Gioia offerred? A thousand bucks if you can connect Stephen Meares with Real Deal Poker!
Rounding4Rent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #6352
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
I'm curious as to what I could show you that would convince you that online poker is rigged?
If you don't know the answer to this then you aren't qualified to make accusations.

But what convinced you? The patterns you saw (that you can't explain) or the fact that you lost all your money to players you claim were not as good as you?
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #6353
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
Marky-Mark, you love prop bets don't you?? Why haven't you taken the one Gene Gioia offerred? A thousand bucks if you can connect Stephen Meares with Real Deal Poker!
here ya go...
http://realdealpoker.com/pdf/Stephen...Enthusiast.pdf

tell your boss I want small bills, please.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:26 PM   #6354
Rounding4Rent
journeyman
 
Rounding4Rent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 234
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Little Marky:
Quote:
here ya go...
What is that? That is no proof whatsoever. If two-plus-two takes an article you wrote on pocketfives.com does that mean you are connected with two-plus-two?

You don't have much common sense, do you, marky
Rounding4Rent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #6355
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: Moving mouse creates more randomness

Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #6356
bef99hwk
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 4,266
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilkain View Post
Wow a literally ******ed person won the mulligan this past sunday? JKJK

On a serious note I know Pokerstars has had their RNG independently audited in the past so why dont we just link OP to said audit?
Cuz that audit is ******ed...
it just shows that there are the right flushes, str8s, etc. But what bout the times ur 90%+ fav on flop and they runner a flush??? and that happens two mtts in a row? That doesn't explain anything bout rigged dynamics on certain inflection points.
bef99hwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #6357
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
Little Marky:

What is that? That is no proof whatsoever. If two-plus-two takes an article you wrote on pocketfives.com does that mean you are connected with two-plus-two?
umm, yeah, that's exactly what it means. your "article" is on their website. you are now connected to them.

You don't have much common sense, do you, stevie-boy?

I also don't think you "round for rent." In fact, would be very surprised if you didn't live with your parents.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #6358
Rounding4Rent
journeyman
 
Rounding4Rent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 234
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
I also don't think you "round for rent." In fact, would be very surprised if you didn't live with your parents.
Two more wrong assumptions you made, not surprising to me at all.

Quote:
your "article" is on their website. you are now connected to them.
Let me explain it one more time since you dont seem to understand, once again. CONNECTED does not mean having Stephen Meares printed on RealDealPoker.com

CONNECTED means I am under their employment/affiliated with them. This is the last time I can explain
Rounding4Rent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:40 PM   #6359
Pyromantha
veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,228
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post

CONNECTED means I am under their employment/affiliated with them. This is the last time I can explain
So you are Stephen Meares then? Or wait, did we already know that? I'm easily confused...
Pyromantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #6360
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
I'm curious as to what I could show you that would convince you that online poker is rigged?
How about ...

... oh, I don't know ...

ah, yes:

Some Evidence!
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #6361
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
so you insult me because i believe it is,
No.

Just like everyone else he insults you because you are an idiot.

I was going to say: because you are animal stupid but then I realised that would be a libel on animals.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #6362
Arouet
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Arouet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,433
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
I'm curious as to what I could show you that would convince you that online poker is rigged?
I don't know? But I'm pretty open minded. Why don't you hit us with your strongest pieces of evidence, and we can go from there. Or post it all!
Arouet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #6363
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle View Post
This thread needs awards to be given out. "Most paranoid", "Biggest troll", "Biggest shill", etc.
Ooh, ooh, me, me!

I'm 6' 3", does that qualify me as the biggest shill?
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #6364
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
now instead of personally attacking one-another like little children on an INTERNET FORUM, let's get back to the original topic, please. put your Internetforum-reputations on the side for 1 gdamn second
Let's not bother you odious little pillock.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #6365
CBorders
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
CBorders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 25% RISK FREE
Posts: 16,509
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilkain View Post
Wow a literally ******ed person won the mulligan this past sunday? JKJK
You've got the names confused. Theres SEABEAST who is a good poster and poker player. Then theres salesbeast who is not good at anything.
CBorders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #6366
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
Marky-Mark, you love prop bets don't you?? Why haven't you taken the one Gene Gioia offerred? A thousand bucks if you can connect Stephen Meares with Real Deal Poker!
Well we know you/he used to shill for them.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #6367
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: Moving mouse creates more randomness

Are you asking us how you can rig the deal?
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #6368
Dire
banned
 
Dire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: wasting less time
Posts: 8,581
Re: Moving mouse creates more randomness

This is clearly how Nanonoko wins. Can you imagine how much spazzy mouse wiggling he must do 24 tabling. I also saw a video of Raptor's - some serious ADD mouse shaking going on there. The secret is out. Wiggle your mouse, win a house!
Dire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #6369
repulse
veteran
 
repulse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 3,070
Re: Moving mouse creates more randomness

Glad you finally found the right forum, OP.

Could you define what you mean by "more randomness in the deal"?
repulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #6370
zedveron
Pooh-Bah
 
zedveron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,976
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

zedveron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #6371
zedveron
Pooh-Bah
 
zedveron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,976
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesbeast View Post
More short stack evidence...

Table '177591811 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: xxxxxx (2310 in chips)
Seat 2: salesbeast (690 in chips)
xx: posts small blind 10
salesbeast: posts big blind 20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to salesbeast [Ac As]
xxx: calls 10
salesbeast: raises 40 to 60
xxx: calls 40
*** FLOP *** [2c 3d Ad]
salesbeast: bets 40
xxxxx: raises 140 to 180
salesbeast: raises 140 to 320
xxx: raises 1930 to 2250 and is all-in
salesbeast: calls 310 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (1620) returned to xxxx
*** TURN *** [2c 3d Ad] [Tc]
salesbeast said, "lmao"
*** RIVER *** [2c 3d Ad Tc] [5s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
salesbeast: shows [Ac As] (three of a kind, Aces)
xxxx: shows [5h 4h] (a straight, Ace to Five)
xxxx.Becks collected 1380 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 1380 | Rake 0
Board [2c 3d Ad Tc 5s]
Seat 1: xxxxx (button) (small blind) showed [5h 4h] and won (1380) with a straight, Ace to Five
Seat 2: salesbeast (big blind) showed [Ac As] and lost with three of a kind, Aces
case closed
zedveron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #6372
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
I matured after highschool and got an active social life
trolling the Internet Poker Forum after you were banned for fanatical posts decrying online poker and your martyr-like behavior, culminating in accusing the people who moderate said forum qualifies as an "active social life?"

I don't know what's sadder, you considering that healthy or that you're ignorant as to just how wretched it is.
Quote:
(damnit maybe this counts as a response, oh well, im done, you WIN!!!!!)
since you've come back several times with childish insults (at least mine are good...), lies and general fabrications, I guess I do win! Too bad you wouldn't take the bet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
Two more wrong assumptions you made, not surprising to me at all.
why don't YOU prove to me you don't live with your mom n' dad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounding4Rent View Post
Let me explain it one more time since you dont seem to understand, once again. CONNECTED does not mean having Stephen Meares printed on RealDealPoker.com

CONNECTED means I am under their employment/affiliated with them.
wow, your understanding of the English language is tragic. maybe before story time your mommy can do some vocabulary with you.

"CONNECTED" means associated or affiliated with an entity. Not one of those words has a professional connotation.

"EMPLOYED" means under their employment.

You truly didn't know that stuff? I mean, those are like 4th Grade level words.

Last edited by Markusgc; 07-07-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #6373
salesbeast
Pooh-Bah
 
salesbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: It's Problem
Posts: 5,290
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

Table '177633709 17' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
Seat 1: xxxx (2510 in chips)
Seat 2: salesbeast (1390 in chips)
Seat 3: xxxxxx (1250 in chips)
Seat 4:xxx (2170 in chips)
Seat 5:xxx(2370 in chips)
Seat 6: xxx (1390 in chips)
Seat 7: xxxx (980 in chips)
Seat 8: xxx (5770 in chips)
Seat 9: xxx (1470 in chips)
xxxxx: posts small blind 15
xxxxx: posts big blind 30
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to salesbeast [As Ah]
xxxx: calls 30
salesbeast: raises 90 to 120
xxx: folds
xxx: folds
xxx: folds
xxx: calls 120
xxx: raises 720 to 840
xxxx: folds
xxxx: folds
xxxx: raises 1670 to 2510 and is all-in
salesbeast: calls 1270 and is all-in
xxx: folds
xxx: calls 140 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (1120) returned to xxxxx
*** FLOP *** [Qd 7s Ad]
*** TURN *** [Qd 7s Ad] [6c]
*** RIVER *** [Qd 7s Ad 6c] [Js]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
xxxx: shows [6h 6d] (three of a kind, Sixes)
salesbeast: shows [As Ah] (three of a kind, Aces)
xx: shows [Td Kh] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
xxx collected 3105 from main pot
salesbeast said, "lol"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 3925 Main pot 3105. Side pot 820. | Rake 0
Board [Qd 7s Ad 6c Js]
Seat 1: xxxxx showed [6h 6d] and lost with three of a kind, Sixes
Seat 2: Salesbeast showed [As Ah] and won (820) with three of a kind, Aces
Seat 3:xxx folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: xxx folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: xxx folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: xxxx folded before Flop
Seat 7:xxxx(button) showed [Td Kh] and won (3105) with a straight, Ten to Ace
Seat 8: StaceOfHarts (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 9: harmouch1111 (big blind) folded before Flop
salesbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #6374
salesbeast
Pooh-Bah
 
salesbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: It's Problem
Posts: 5,290
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

Of course same person then takes me out.....


MP2: t1415 M = 18.87
Hero (CO): t805 M = 10.73
BTN: t1195 M = 15.93
SB: t2090 M = 27.87
BB: t2280 M = 30.40
UTG: t1450 M = 19.33
UTG+1: t3045 M = 40.60
UTG+2: t5695 M = 75.93
MP1: t2740 M = 36.53

Pre Flop: (t75) Hero is CO with A 9
1 fold, UTG+1 calls t50, 1 fold, MP1 calls t50, MP2 calls t50, Hero raises to t805 all in, 3 folds, UTG+1 raises to t1560, 2 folds

Flop: (t1785) 6 5 4 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: (t1785) 8 (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t1785) J (2 players - 1 is all in)

Spoiler:
salesbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #6375
nutshot2
 
nutshot2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 48,746
Re: Joking aside - Pokerstars rigged study...

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesbeast View Post
Table '177633709 17' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
Seat 1: xxxx (2510 in chips)
Seat 2: salesbeast (1390 in chips)
Seat 3: xxxxxx (1250 in chips)
Seat 4:xxx (2170 in chips)
Seat 5:xxx(2370 in chips)
Seat 6: xxx (1390 in chips)
Seat 7: xxxx (980 in chips)
Seat 8: xxx (5770 in chips)
Seat 9: xxx (1470 in chips)
xxxxx: posts small blind 15
xxxxx: posts big blind 30
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to salesbeast [As Ah]
xxxx: calls 30
salesbeast: raises 90 to 120
xxx: folds
xxx: folds
xxx: folds
xxx: calls 120
xxx: raises 720 to 840
xxxx: folds
xxxx: folds
xxxx: raises 1670 to 2510 and is all-in
salesbeast: calls 1270 and is all-in
xxx: folds
xxx: calls 140 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (1120) returned to xxxxx
*** FLOP *** [Qd 7s Ad]
*** TURN *** [Qd 7s Ad] [6c]
*** RIVER *** [Qd 7s Ad 6c] [Js]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
xxxx: shows [6h 6d] (three of a kind, Sixes)
salesbeast: shows [As Ah] (three of a kind, Aces)
xx: shows [Td Kh] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
xxx collected 3105 from main pot
salesbeast said, "lol"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 3925 Main pot 3105. Side pot 820. | Rake 0
Board [Qd 7s Ad 6c Js]
Seat 1: xxxxx showed [6h 6d] and lost with three of a kind, Sixes
Seat 2: Salesbeast showed [As Ah] and won (820) with three of a kind, Aces
Seat 3:xxx folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: xxx folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: xxx folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: xxxx folded before Flop
Seat 7:xxxx(button) showed [Td Kh] and won (3105) with a straight, Ten to Ace
Seat 8: StaceOfHarts (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 9: harmouch1111 (big blind) folded before Flop
GOD YOU TILT ME SO ****ING BAD WHEN YOU X OUT THE PLAYER NAMES LIKE ANYONE REALLY CARES JESUS CHRIST. ALSO U MISSED A FEW AT THE END IDIOT ASL;DGKJASL;DGKJ
nutshot2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive