Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,444 34.94%
No 5,522 56.02%
Undecided 892 9.05%
Voters: 9858. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 06:43 PM   #4326
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,035
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
Your sample is clear evidence of the manipulated and not random software. Sort of same hands happened to me and I've posted that hands as well in this thread, it just simply indicates that their software is cannot be further from randomness, it is manipulated. It’s obviously evident to any sane individual over age 8 with IQ over 80 – only the site defender blind-crusaders afraid to admit the reality. The crusaders are hypnotized by the multibillion hand sample, which by the way would not be affected from the manipulated hands like yours or mine. The two hands you have posted, the hands I have posted are perfectly fits into the multibillion hands sample - in fact any hands perfectly fits into that sample, therefore the crusaders’ main argument that the multibillion hands sample is the evidence that the sites are not rigged is useless. Using the multibillion hands sample to prove that PS is not rigged is simply a logical fallacy. As the nature of poker, these manipulated hands are perfectly valid elements of the multibillion hands sample, the crusaders multibillion hands sample proves nothing.
I like your moxy. Damn those stats shill guys with billion hand data, we gots our 4 hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
Anyway, the manipulated and not random software is a pretty powerful tool in the hand of PS criminals. That’s why it would be so important what I have been pointing out in my previous posts: put in place verified, fully audited, source code controlled software systems in order to make sure that the game is not compromised by manipulated software components at any levels.
It is worse then you think. In the example above they also required the poster to badly play both his hands to actually see the evil that existed. Either it was mind control or a bot that forced him to click the wrong buttons. No end to their sinister ways.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
The criminals who operate the multibillion dollar scam in the form of Poker Star must follow Madoff, the fraudster. Same origin, same crime, should be same the punishment as well.
A career awaits with you standing on a crate and using a bull horn. Do not deny the world of your knowledge of these hidden, dark, evil, sinister forces at work. Just push aside the 9/11 guys, the JFK people, the alien guys and make your presence known on street corners everywhere. The world awaits.


Use the stud hands I posted as proof as well. But make sure you leave out this context

PokerStars Game #28834366864: Tournament #167084352, 1FPP HORSE (7 Card Stud Limit) - Level IV (100/200) - 2009/05/31 15:21:12 ET
Table '167084352 178' 8-max


PokerStars Game #28834501881: Tournament #167084352, 1FPP HORSE (7 Card Stud Limit) - Level IV (100/200) - 2009/05/31 15:24:15 ET
Table '167084352 178' 8-max


Damn, that evil Pokerstars. They add money to the pokercast freeroll only to setup evil hands to end the tourney early. My single FPP was stolen, I want justice!

Wow, it's actually kind of fun being a whack job

All the best.


P.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
I can't believe you don't realize how dumb you look using the multibillion hands sample as your "evidence".

If a write a software that not randomly produces the submitted two hands, the two hands will still perfectly fit into your sample, therefore the multibillion hands sample proves nothing, except how dumb you look.
I can't wait till spade finishes that huge study of his and is confronted by "logic" like this. Sure your 100 million hand sample works out, but look at these 2 hands...

That's always good times.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #4327
PokErasmus
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 110
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFuego20 View Post
Good picture.

It's time you put something useful in this thread, like the pictures of full IT audit reports (including audits of all business continuity data centres) of PS IT systems.
PokErasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #4328
BucketFoot
grinder
 
BucketFoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 500
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFuego20 View Post
I can't believe you don't realize how dumb you look using this as your "evidence".
A+ post sir. You have enlightened me to realize my own stupidity
BucketFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #4329
PokErasmus
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 110
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
I like your moxy. Damn those stats shill guys with billion hand data, we gots our 4 hands!
Well, ironically the existence of the 4 hands makes your argument about the multibillion hands sample useless and nothing more than a logical fallacy.

Any hands that produced by a manipulated software perfectly fit into the multibillion hands sample. If the product of a manipulated software fits into the sample, if the manipulated elements are legitimate members of the sample, than the sample cannot be used to prove that the site is not rigged. I think it is pretty obvious.

Applying simple formal logic to your messed up multibillion hands sample argument solved the case. Your multibillion hands sample evidence is now dismissed -))

Please bring your usual arguments and fantasies, that the less known family that established PS is so honest, why would they cheat anybody, they rational business people, and they would never cheat anybody when they easily could using a completely unaudited, uncontrolled system on an unregulated environment, etc. etc.
PokErasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #4330
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketFoot View Post
Stop trying to plug the site you work for.
I have not played at Pokerstars since these 2 simultaneous hands occurred.

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Phunbaba23 [6c 2c Ad 7s]
*** FLOP *** [Tc Kd As]
*** TURN *** [Tc Kd As] [Qd]
*** RIVER *** [Tc Kd As Qd] [8c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
uwilgetbroke: shows [Ac Js Ah 4d] (HI: a straight, Ten to Ace)


*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Phunbaba23 [2h As 6s 7d]
*** FLOP *** [9c Jd 9s]
*** TURN *** [9c Jd 9s] [8d]
*** RIVER *** [9c Jd 9s 8d] [Ad]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
icecrmking: shows [Ac 4c Ah Jh] (HI: a full house, Aces full of Nines)
that first HH is obviously doctored. here's how it really went...

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Phunbaba23 [6c 2c Ad 7s]
*** FLOP *** [Tc Kd As]
*** TURN *** [Tc Kd As] [Qd]
*** RIVER *** [Tc Kd As Qd] [8c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
qpw: shows [Ac Js Ah 4d] (HI: a straight, Ten to Ace)

the other one is correct though...

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Phunbaba23 [2h As 6s 7d]
*** FLOP *** [9c Jd 9s]
*** TURN *** [9c Jd 9s] [8d]
*** RIVER *** [9c Jd 9s 8d] [Ad]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
icecrmking: shows [Ac 4c Ah Jh] (HI: a full house, Aces full of Nines)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
Your sample is clear evidence of the manipulated and not random software.
this post is clear evidence that you don't understand what the word "evidence" means. but just in case, here's more - your continued misuse of another word despite several explanations of how it doesn't apply here:
Quote:
The crusaders are hypnotized by the multibillion hand sample, which by the way would not be affected from the manipulated hands like yours or mine.
Rigtards are the crusaders. Perhaps the word you're looking for (in lieu of the more popular term, "shill") is "infidels," which means "unbeliever," as in "infidels don't believe the sites are rigged so we must convert them to our ideology!"

Last edited by Markusgc; 06-06-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #4331
dbcooper279
old hand
 
dbcooper279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Under 23ft of water
Posts: 1,678
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
Your sample is clear evidence of the manipulated and not random software. Sort of same hands happened to me and I've posted that hands as well in this thread, it just simply indicates that their software is cannot be further from randomness, it is manipulated. It’s obviously evident to any sane individual over age 8 with IQ over 80 – only the site defender blind-crusaders afraid to admit the reality. The crusaders are hypnotized by the multibillion hand sample, which by the way would not be affected from the manipulated hands like yours or mine. The two hands you have posted, the hands I have posted are perfectly fits into the multibillion hands sample - in fact any hands perfectly fits into that sample, therefore the crusaders’ main argument that the multibillion hands sample is the evidence that the sites are not rigged is useless. Using the multibillion hands sample to prove that PS is not rigged is simply a logical fallacy. As the nature of poker, these manipulated hands are perfectly valid elements of the multibillion hands sample, the crusaders multibillion hands sample proves nothing.

Anyway, the manipulated and not random software is a pretty powerful tool in the hand of PS criminals. That’s why it would be so important what I have been pointing out in my previous posts: put in place verified, fully audited, source code controlled software systems in order to make sure that the game is not compromised by manipulated software components at any levels.

The criminals who operate the multibillion dollar scam in the form of Poker Star must follow Madoff, the fraudster. Same origin, same crime, should be same the punishment as well.
You don't know how dumb you look thinking that two hands are enough evidence.

Let's flip a coin twice: on those two flips we will decide whether or not the coin is fair or not.
dbcooper279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #4332
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
Well, ironically the existence of the 4 hands makes your argument about the multibillion hands sample useless and nothing more than a logical fallacy.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #4333
PokErasmus
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 110
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
Just push aside the 9/11 guys, the JFK people, the alien guys and make your presence known on street corners everywhere.
Well, I think this elitist and arrogant tone is completely unnecessary.

Asking transparent operation, fully audited software systems to be deployed, enforcing regulation driven policies, guaranty that only not manipulated random game delivered to users is nothing to do with JFK, 9/11 and conspiracy theories.
PokErasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #4334
PokErasmus
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 110
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbcooper279 View Post
You don't know how dumb you look thinking that two hands are enough evidence.

Let's flip a coin twice: on those two flips we will decide whether or not the coin is fair or not.

Probably because of my limited English, but it seems you can’t deal with a simple formal logic formula.

The statement was: any hands that produced by any manipulated software perfectly fit into the multibillion hands sample. If the product of any manipulated software fits into the sample, if the manipulated elements are legitimate members of the sample, than the sample cannot be used to prove that the site is not rigged.

I suggest please disprove this logical formula instead of getting emotional about who is dump and who is smart.
PokErasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #4335
NFuego20
Pooh-Bah
 
NFuego20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 4,295
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Monteroy and others, I give you a lot of credit for being able to respond to all of the crackpot theories and statements made in this thread. I concluded long ago though after providing logical and detailed responses about 100 times that most of these people can't be reasoned with. From here on out it's a maximum of 3 lines and/or a picture of kermit.
NFuego20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #4336
PokErasmus
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 110
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusgc View Post
Rigtards are the crusaders. Perhaps the word you're looking for (in lieu of the more popular term, "shill") is "infidels," which means "unbeliever," as in "infidels don't believe the sites are rigged so we must convert them to our ideology!"
Mark, you are historically uneducated, that's the reason you have no idea about crusaders :-)))

The crusaders were defending something just like you are defending here the criminals, the crusaders went to the Holy Land to fanatically defend their religion just like you came to this topic to fanatically defend your religion about unregulated, uncontrolled, but of course honest online gambling operators.
The analogy about the crusaders is correct :-))
PokErasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #4337
BucketFoot
grinder
 
BucketFoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 500
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

The probability of getting a267 (any order and suit) twice in a row are...

16/52 x 12/51 x 8/50 x 4/49 = .000946 or about .0946%

The odds that he has AcJAh4 both hands

1/48 x 8/47 x 1/46 x 4/45 = .00000685 or .000685%

Multiply these together for the probability of both them happening.

.000685% x .0946% = .0000648% ( about 1 in 5 million)

But it doesn't end there.
Both hands he made the nuts (2nd hand is actually the 2nd nuts, pretty close)
I'm not sure how to calculate the odds of having the nuts or 2nd nuts with AAJ4 but I will make a generous assumption and say its 1/100.

The odds of these 2 hands playing out the way they did are about 1/500,000,000.

Maybe it was just a random occurance but I don't think you guys realize how remote of a chance this has of happening.

Also please check my math. Been a while since I've been to school.
BucketFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #4338
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,131
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketFoot View Post
The odds that he has AcJAh4 both hands

1/48 x 8/47 x 1/46 x 4/45 = .00000685 or .000685%
There were two different opponents. Also, why do you include the some of the suits here but not for the other hand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketFoot View Post
Multiply these together for the probability of both them happening.

.000685% x .0946% = .0000648% ( about 1 in 5 million)

But it doesn't end there.
Both hands he made the nuts (2nd hand is actually the 2nd nuts, pretty close)
I'm not sure how to calculate the odds of having the nuts or 2nd nuts with AAJ4 but I will make a generous assumption and say its 1/100.

The odds of these 2 hands playing out the way they did are about 1/500,000,000.

Maybe it was just a random occurance but I don't think you guys realize how remote of a chance this has of happening.

Also please check my math. Been a while since I've been to school.
You can say this about absolutely any hand. A board coming out Td-Jd-Qd-Kd-Ad is just as likely as a board coming out 2c-7h-Ts-5h-Kc.

Also, holy ****ing **** some of the rigtards are outrageously stupid.
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:54 PM   #4339
Josem
human chemical weapon
 
Josem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Getting Trolled
Posts: 17,957
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by too many beers View Post
josem , gonna ask u a straight question , u follow the hawks , have u ever left the game and blamed the umps for a loss ?
I think of the umpires' impact on the game in precisely the same way that I think about the wind.

It may well impact on the game, but there's nothing you can do to control it. It is part of the wind, and people can blame and rant about the wind or the umpires all they want, but that's not going to make your team win next week, is it?
Quote:
well your angry , surely the umps werent paid off , surely they dont hate buddy , its all fair 100% but ya still angry arent ya and have a vent ?
im sure umpire james never had 100 bux on roughhead to kick more than buddy , but it feels that way dont it
I've never published false and offensive criminal conspiracy theories on the internet about the umpires.

You might well consider this just to be "venting" but that just highlights the intellectual bankruptcy of those who consider online poker to be rigged with no evidence to support the false and offensive and nutty accusations.

The idea that there's a massive international criminal conspiracy here - which is simultaneously detectable by "feel" but not by statistical analysis - is just plain idiotic. There's simply no other way of describing the thought process that puts together so much conspiracy in your mind and turns it into a vengeful and angry internet posting in the way that happens on this issue.

These muppets pretend they're engaging in some sort of debate, when it's just mindlessly repeating the same nonsensical idiocies over and over - I've repeatedly posted in this forum an entirely legitimate and entirely fool proof and entirely undisputable way of ensuring that you're playing in a legitimately shuffled game, yet still, there are people who have posted many times who have consistently failed to actually take steps to address the issue.
Josem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:55 PM   #4340
slick123
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 68
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

I wasn't sure if the PokerStars shills were paid a set salary or if they were paid each time they posted. I'm now convicned they get paid by the word . Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah.
slick123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #4341
Josem
human chemical weapon
 
Josem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Getting Trolled
Posts: 17,957
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by K13 View Post
Some things add up but others are way off. Atleast royal flushes seem correct.
How do you know things are "way off"? What makes you think this?
Quote:
Why is it so hard to believe there's a little tweak here and there?
Because there's no evidence that there's a little tweak here and there?

I don't believe that there are fairies who do little dances in the bottom of my garden, because there's no evidence of it. I don't believe there are aliens who control Barack Obama because there is no evidence of it. I don't believe that Bart Simpson is the personification of the devil because there is no evidence of it. I don't believe that there are flying reindeer because there is no evidence of it. I don't believe that online poker is rigged because there is no evidence of it.
Josem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #4342
PokErasmus
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 110
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketFoot View Post
The odds of these 2 hands playing out the way they did are about 1/500,000,000.

Maybe it was just a random occurance but I don't think you guys realize how remote of a chance this has of happening.
The sort of same happened to me. It is nothing to do with neither randomness nor odds.

I am a software engineer and I can clarify that the hand we got is the product of a not random software. A resource due to a synchronization primitive fault (which fault is very common in multi threading environment) has been reused, that’s why you’ve got the same hand, flop, river, that’s why I got the same hand flop and rive, and it's a clear indication that the software is not random.

The most important is that I am sure any software professionals, any engineers from Intel that designed the RNG module could clarify: if the software would be random and it would really rely on the Intel hardware RNG as PS claims this could never ever happen. This is a technical fact, it just technically can not happen. Using the Intel hardware RNG just makes impossible thes events happen. It happened, therefore these criminals do not use the random generator they claims, and of course their software is not random, it is manipulated.
PokErasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #4343
PokErasmus
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 110
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle View Post
Also, holy ****ing **** some of the rigtards are outrageously stupid.

And you are not just an arrogant but quite an idiot as well talking about something (software) which you have absolutely no idea.

If PS would use the Intel hardware RNG to generate the entropy as PS claim, this never ever could happen. Just like you physically can’t jump 10 m high, just like my 96 years old grandfather physically can’t run 100m in 6.5 second, it is physically impossible that a software using the Intel hardware RNG would produce that result.

These are the facts and you shills just have to accept it.
PokErasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:20 PM   #4344
Josem
human chemical weapon
 
Josem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Getting Trolled
Posts: 17,957
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
The sort of same happened to me. It is nothing to do with neither randomness nor odds.

I am a software engineer and I can clarify that the hand we got is the product of a not random software. A resource due to a synchronization primitive fault (which fault is very common in multi threading environment) has been reused, that’s why you’ve got the same hand, flop, river, that’s why I got the same hand flop and rive, and it's a clear indication that the software is not random.
But the 2 hands were not the same!
Josem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #4345
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,035
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFuego20 View Post
Monteroy and others, I give you a lot of credit for being able to respond to all of the crackpot theories and statements made in this thread. I concluded long ago though after providing logical and detailed responses about 100 times that most of these people can't be reasoned with. From here on out it's a maximum of 3 lines and/or a picture of kermit.
I still have 4 commandments to think of so I am looking for more riggedologist input. The 4 hands > a billion hands is interesting but just too strange to form a general commandment around, sometimes it is hard to follow the map in these people's brains.

I do not actually expect ever to make someone who is deeply paranoid about mystical forces at work to ever change their beliefs. That is not the way it works. However it is interesting to see a poster at the cusp of going full blown riggedologist and some long time posters who have achieved a "voices in the head" level of beliefs. It is a fascinating progression, one that is entertaining to be part of during breaks from playing.

Josem still tries to be talking sense in a genuine way, and looks like qpw burned out (not shocking). Spade being baffled by the latest crop of riggedologists (who are basically bat crazy compared to the previous batches) is also kind of funny to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josem View Post
But the 2 hands were not the same!
as if that actually matters...

Just because the hands had completely different cards, the board was different, the final hand strengths were different - you think the hands were actually different? Come on now! They were the same!!!


The only serious disappointment is that riggedologists focus on such impractical ways of cheating that they essentially ignore the real issues that exist such as bots (player ones, not weird site ones that are 95% of the field or whatever), collusion, fraud between players etc. They worry if two hands happen that are similar but are oblivious to real issues. Entertaining, but sort of sad.

Seems many are quitting, which is certainly the correct choice for them to make in an area where they cannot hack it, but I hope that is not an actual trend overall.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
And you are not just an arrogant but quite an idiot as well talking about something (software) which you have absolutely no idea.

If PS would use the Intel hardware RNG to generate the entropy as PS claim, this never ever could happen. Just like you physically can’t jump 10 m high, just like my 96 years old grandfather physically can’t run 100m in 6.5 second, it is physically impossible that a software using the Intel hardware RNG would produce that result.

These are the facts and you shills just have to accept it.
Alas, even if it did all the entropy things you want all that would happen is....

the same people would think it is rigged.


And solid use of the commandments which in case anyone forgets (and we still need 4 more)


Commandment 1: Thou shalt ask others to prove it false

Commandment 2: Thou shalt state an opinion and declare it a fact

Commandment 3: Thou shalt hurl personal attacks

Commandment 4: Thou shalt assume

Commandment 5: Thou shalt have no time to test thy theories

Commandment 6: Thou shalt support they brethren unconditionally

with one of the better quotes so far being


Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
Please keep short your saying and do not reply by writing long novels, I have no time to read it, in fact I don't read more than the begining lines from your long nonsense and you are just wasting your time.
That's what close minded paranoia is all about. Goes good with a soft drink.

Last edited by Monteroy; 06-06-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:33 PM   #4346
PokErasmus
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 110
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josem View Post
But the 2 hands were not the same!
If the software would really rely on the Intel hardware RNG as PS claims the submitted results (which I posted and another user posted) could never ever happen. Using Intel hardware RNG these results just cannot happen. This is a technical fact, reality that determined by the hardware design.

You shill, paid site defenders and idealist crusaders who naively believe in honest online gambling can say whatever you want, but certain things just technically not possible. You have to accept.

Just like you have to accept that these PS criminals most probably will go to jail, next to Madoff. Same nature, same origin, same crime, same result.
PokErasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #4347
NFuego20
Pooh-Bah
 
NFuego20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 4,295
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
If the software would really rely on the Intel hardware RNG as PS claims the submitted results (which I posted and another user posted) could never ever happen. Using Intel hardware RNG these results just cannot happen. This is a technical fact, reality that determined by the hardware design.

You shill, paid site defenders and idealist crusaders who naively believe in honest online gambling can say whatever you want, but certain things just technically not possible. You have to accept.

Just like you have to accept that these PS criminals most probably will go to jail, next to Madoff. Same nature, same origin, same crime, same result.
lol now he just keeps repeating himself
NFuego20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #4348
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,131
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Get out the torches boys, we have a confirmed shill for Intel.
DMoogle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #4349
BlisterXists
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 113
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

**** YOU POKERSTARS>

Not only do i hope you lose all your American business, but i hope you finally get exposed for the the pocket pair dealing, 1 outing, big stack slanted ****ing bs you call random tournaments.

ITS THERMAL ENTROPY MY ASS- ITS THERRRMMMAALLL folks. It cant be wrong.

Remember when i said you ****** with the wrong americans. Well now you are reaping the rewards. I wouldnt expect to get E-checks back you shills, and after this fall, all banks will stop dealing with these crooks.

So f***all you motherf****** who sit here and continue to defend these psuedo-random ****ing sites.
BlisterXists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #4350
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,035
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
If the software would really rely on the Intel hardware RNG as PS claims the submitted results (which I posted and another user posted) could never ever happen. Using Intel hardware RNG these results just cannot happen. This is a technical fact, reality that determined by the hardware design.
See, these two completely different hands can never happen. Ever! Why? Well, he says so that's why! And it is not just a fact it is a "technical fact!"



Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
You shill, paid site defenders and idealist crusaders who naively believe in honest online gambling can say whatever you want, but certain things just technically not possible. You have to accept.
Technically this is another "technical fact." They are fun. They never provide any actual logic or reasoning or data, but they sound so techy.



Quote:
Originally Posted by PokErasmus View Post
Just like you have to accept that these PS criminals most probably will go to jail, next to Madoff. Same nature, same origin, same crime, same result.
You should notify all the courts in the world of your technical facts. Alert the media as well. They may suggest you go to a technical rubber room, but all that means is they are technically shills working to keep this massive conspiracy going before we all share a jail cell with Madoff.

Start a movement, you would technically be a good leader with all your technical expertise in the technical facts.

Good luck!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NFuego20 View Post
lol now he just keeps repeating himself
Technically that is true. Eventually paranoid people run out of things to say and they end up in some weird repetitive area. My favorite is when all else fails they suggest "mind control."
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive