Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,445 34.94%
No 5,522 56.00%
Undecided 893 9.06%
Voters: 9860. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #401
dispatch87
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 858
Re: Stay away from B2B

i miss B2b
dispatch87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #402
gustavv
grinder
 
gustavv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 569
Re: Stay away from B2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwEnough View Post
For example I lost to 5 1outers, 10 2outers, and 4 4outers in a 5 hour session.
Play $10/20 fixed limit Holdem at Ongame and you need just 1 hour.
gustavv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:47 PM   #403
Pokercast
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 51
Re: Stay away from B2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavv View Post
Play $10/20 fixed limit Holdem at Ongame and you need just 1 hour.
You'r so right....
Pokercast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #404
2girls1flop
centurion
 
2girls1flop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Muck City
Posts: 139
Re: Stay away from B2B

I played a tournament a few hours ago, and i saw quads three times within an hour. I've just been playing there a week or so (since NoiQ moved there) and i can honestly say i've witnessed every possible situation u can think of. Something is not right.
2girls1flop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #405
till123
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8
Re: Stay away from B2B

Same thing here, but I guess it's just variance.
If they would be anything wrong it might have been discovered a long time ago.
till123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:19 PM   #406
ubeticall
veteran
 
ubeticall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,190
Re: Stay away from B2B

The regs/fish on B2B are more ******ed than on other sites, maybe thats the reason
ubeticall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #407
wmwmw
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 36
Re: Stay away from B2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by skier_5 View Post
one day you will run worse than you ever thought before. 30k hands is nothing. **** happens. get over it.
You have no sense of probability.
Calculate probability before you claim something.
wmwmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:19 PM   #408
subandi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
subandi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: working
Posts: 6,848
Re: Stay away from B2B

I once had Quads, a Straight Flush and a Royal Flush,
all in the same tournament, all on the same table, true story

Last edited by subandi; 01-11-2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: made the money but not deep
subandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #409
5thStreetHog
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5thStreetHog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,687
Re: Stay away from B2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by dispatch87 View Post
i miss B2b
QFT. It was like printing money playing there back in the day. Juicy soft games and 5x big fat bonuses on every site. Be happy you have as many options as you do OP.
5thStreetHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #410
5thStreetHog
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5thStreetHog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,687
Re: Stay away from B2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmwmw View Post
You have no sense of probability.
Calculate probability before you claim something.
The probability that what skier said was accurate is %100. You should learn to calculate probability before you say something stupid. YOU have zero sense of probability. 30k hands is nothing. Two days for some people. Anyone that believes they cant run bad for two days is stupid.
5thStreetHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #411
AteeM
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 108
Re: Stay away from B2B

WTF is B2B? I know B2K but that's the band.
AteeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #412
Douro
newbie
 
Douro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: sometimes here, sometimes there...
Posts: 33
Re: Stay away from B2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubeticall View Post
The regs/fish on B2B are more ******ed than on other sites, maybe thats the reason
Agreed
Douro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:02 AM   #413
himmelsdyk
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 55
Re: Stay away from B2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AteeM View Post
WTF is B2B? I know B2K but that's the band.
Entraction, semi large network.
himmelsdyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:37 AM   #414
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: Stay away from B2B

There are somewhere between one and two hundred million hands of poker dealt per day in on line rooms.

Therefore there's a good chance that some table will see a 100 million to one occurance every day.

And a billion to one occurance around once a week.

Thank goodness so few post here claiming such sighting are evidence that sites are rigged. (i.e. it could be lot worse.)
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:40 AM   #415
1dentifier
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 304
Re: Stay away from B2B

Hi OP, I busted you for a stack yesterday Rigged imo.

The influx of noiq players has ruined entraction. We now have a ton of nitty regs scaring off the fish. It's become a ton tougher the last few days.
1dentifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 AM   #416
suffercity
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 95
Re: Stay away from B2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dentifier View Post
Hi OP, I busted you for a stack yesterday Rigged imo.

The influx of noiq players has ruined entraction. We now have a ton of nitty regs scaring off the fish. It's become a ton tougher the last few days.
Couldn't say it better myself. After the NoIQ joined the value have go down a lot, most of the NoIQ player seems to be hardcore 10-tabels nits and there are plenty of them. I have played on Entraction for 1˝ year and this might be the end of it. It's not fun to have a table with 4-5 rakerace grinders and maybee 1 fish that everyone trying to bust asap.

If this continue after the rakerace period is over then i will look for a new home.
suffercity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:47 AM   #417
1dentifier
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 304
Re: Stay away from B2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffercity View Post
Couldn't say it better myself. After the NoIQ joined the value have go down a lot, most of the NoIQ player seems to be hardcore 10-tabels nits and there are plenty of them. I have played on Entraction for 1˝ year and this might be the end of it. It's not fun to have a table with 4-5 rakerace grinders and maybee 1 fish that everyone trying to bust asap.

If this continue after the rakerace period is over then i will look for a new home.
I've seen 6max players at 100 and 200nl with stats like 6/3 and 10/8.

As soon as they realise it's contributed rake for the rakeback they're going to have to leave. There's just no way you can turn a profit playing like that.
1dentifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #418
pokerhunt
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 44
Re: Stay away from B2B

Quote:
As soon as they realise it's contributed rake for the rakeback they're going to have to leave. There's just no way you can turn a profit playing like that.
Amen to that! :-) - so true
pokerhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #419
Setsunael
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 64
Re: PKR is rigged!!

Oh yeah , obviously rigged.


Setsunael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:45 PM   #420
Markusgc
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Markusgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noodles, Hockey & Punk Rock!
Posts: 8,788
Re: PKR is rigged!!

That ^^^^^^^^^^^

goes here:
Brags, Beats and Variance.
Markusgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #421
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Let me say this to start with. I have NO proof that ONLINE POKER IS RIGGED. I don't believe every site that is available to play poker on is CHEATING. At the same time, I don't have proof that it's not rigged. Things do appear odd sometimes I will admit that makes me speculate things could be rigged. At the same time, things happen that make me speculate that it is realistic and my hands hold up like they should. I admit that I have made posts supporting that online poker is rigged, with out any plausible evidence. I could not go to court and win a case that proves online poker is rigged. However I do have speculation. The difference here is, I'm not trying to start a new site. I will not profit off speculation. I like any other player, want to be comforted in knowing that Op is 100% legit. People may come on here after taking a bad beat and take it out on 2+2 saying it's rigged. But beats happen live and you can't blame the live house game b/c you KNOW it wasn't rigged it was bad luck. But some people really want to know/be comforted. After billions in dollars in revenue we, as customers, deserve to know.
This whole thing could be a misunderstanding. Maybe there are players that know things we, and security doesn't. Maybe the players are the riggers. Maybe the software developers developed glitches and manipulates the security w/ out detection. Therefore we THINK the site is rigged. Well either way its bad press. My point is this: Why when somebody questions the integrity of the game...get verbally bashed and banned? Sometimes insulted by the moderators themselves. I personally thought this site was to express our views and opinions about online poker? Anybody that questions online poker gets banned and restricted what we see. Why are they insulted and banned instead of guided? Some of you obv work for the sites and know that sites arent rigged and are legit. This is your oppertunity to answer a question that many of us are asking. I'm not accusing or pointing fingers. I have no affiliation with any online poker site. Is this site for us or for you?
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:54 AM   #422
VP$IP
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
VP$IP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Zero Millions
Posts: 6,841
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
... some people really want to know/be comforted...
in before comforting
VP$IP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #423
CybrPunk
veteran
 
CybrPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 2,330
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

This site is for the reasonable discussion of online poker. When evidence arises regarding fraudulent sites, that evidence is often acted on. Users of this very forum are responsible for helping to uncover some of the biggest scams in online poker.

The difference between those cases and what you are presenting are quite different.

It was easy to prove (with much work, of course) the cheating at Absolute Poker. It was easy to uncover the issue with UB where phil hellmuth was paid out with the losing hand. There was evidence in both instances. It led to people investigating based on some kind of evidence.

What you're talking about is pretty much a conspiracy theory. You have zero evidence, lots of suspicion and nothing to base it off of.

Come here with some real evidence or something that's tangible, present it rationally and don't make ridiculous claims like the sky is falling. If there's something worth looking at then you have a chance of being taken seriously.

Your post, however, has no chance.
CybrPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #424
gangip
veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,079
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Anybody that questions online poker gets banned and restricted what we see. Why are they insulted and banned instead of guided?
because we've been over this thousands of times: online poker is not rigged.

we insult you and hopefully mods will ban you because

1. ignorant people are frustrating to talk to over and over about the same topic

and most importantly

2. every time some ******* like you starts an "online poker is rigged" thread on a forum as big as 2p2, online poker loses a few fish. imagine being a fish and you want to deposit on a poker site. well, you dont know which site is the best, so you go to a poker forum (i.e. 2p2) to ask people which site is the best to play on. you then see hundreds of threads like "OMFG ONLINE POKER IS RIGGED" or "im $4.76 below expectation between breakfast in lunch.. RIGGED!" what are your thoughts? i'm guessing "gee, i dont wanna deposit if im gonna get cheated out of my money. ill just go to the casino"

fish will think this because they dont know any better--they're stupid. that's why they're fish. that's why you need to stop chasing them away with garbage like this.

so stop killing online poker and wasting our time
gangip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:46 PM   #425
globetrotter
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
globetrotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 17,707
Re: The Outside Looking In? Online Poker

You guys are all riggers...
globetrotter is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive