Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

View Poll Results: Is Online Poker Rigged?
Yes 3,444 34.94%
No 5,522 56.02%
Undecided 892 9.05%
Voters: 9858. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #3226
Bingo_Boy
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,872
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Why and how is it a fantasy that is crazy? How is it impossible?
The rigtard ramblings are the very definition of fantasy:

"An imagined event or sequence of mental images, such as a daydream, usually fulfilling a wish or psychological need"

Why can't you see that until you provide any kind of supporting evidence, this is exactly what your "theories" are? Crazy fantasies can come true and I never said rigging was impossible (I don't think anyone else has either). I think we all just hate people spouting their spurious ramblings as fact, with an incomprehensible sense of self importance and smugness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Your claiming something that has been done already is impossible. and that something that is probable and possible is held in the same regaurd as big foot, alien, NWO, conspiracy theorists?
A site rigging the deal has already been done? Why are we arguing if you have proof of that?

Your rigtard opinions are a "theory" of a "conspiracy" which is why some people have compared them to other "conspiracy theories", although I wasnt one of them. What is your problem with this comparison?
Bingo_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:47 PM   #3227
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Where and when did I do this in the last....4 months? Please take your own medicine and provide me with how you came to that conclusion. I'll say it again: It needs regulated...Period. What happens when or if a site cheats a player? Nothing....That is why %$@# needs to change...
I admit I've skipped most of the posts in here. If you've stopped posting accusations without evidence, then I commend you for doing that and encourage everyone to do the same.

I think most people are in agreement that the industry needs more regulation. However, I completely disagree that it will stop the claims that it's all a scam.
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #3228
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

I just happened to come across this in another thread. TK1133 quit playing on Poker Stars and Full Tilt because of owing them money for bad echecks. To both sites. Then after inadvertently admitting this, TK1133 deleted the post, but it was too late and others had quoted it. He then ran away and didn't make another post in the thread, after others rightly jumped all over this.

GTFO, you have no credibility to say anything in this thread or any other.
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:49 PM   #3229
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

That's absolutely terrible though.
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:49 PM   #3230
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo_Boy View Post
The rigtard ramblings are the very definition of fantasy:

"An imagined event or sequence of mental images, such as a daydream, usually fulfilling a wish or psychological need"

Why can't you see that until you provide any kind of supporting evidence, this is exactly what your "theories" are? Crazy fantasies can come true and I never said rigging was impossible (I don't think anyone else has either). I think we all just hate people spouting their spurious ramblings as fact, with an incomprehensible sense of self importance and smugness.



A site rigging the deal has already been done? Why are we arguing if you have proof of that?

Your rigtard opinions are a "theory" of a "conspiracy" which is why some people have compared them to other "conspiracy theories", although I wasnt one of them. What is your problem with this comparison?
That's pretty funny your still defending your comparison. Well I don't see any bills or legislation passing through Congress that include: Sending out a massive search team to seek and destroy any and all "BigFoot's," B.c they threaten our National Security and our Democracy. Besides the revenue we make from selling their DNA and body parts to science would be astronomical...I'm ready to sign up and join the search for bigfoot! Who's with us?!
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #3231
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,056
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
That's pretty funny your still defending your comparison. Well I don't see any bills or legislation passing through Congress that include: Sending out a massive search team to seek and destroy any and all "BigFoot's," B.c they threaten our National Security and our Democracy. Besides the revenue we make from selling their DNA and body parts to science would be astronomical...I'm ready to sign up and join the search for bigfoot! Who's with us?!

The legislation regarding poker had nothing to do with beliefs that the deals were specifically rigged.

Plenty of people have asked for legislation to look into all sorts of conspiracies. JFK, 9/11 , Bigfoot, you name it and someone has said we need to properly find "the truth" via a government investigation/legislation (unless they thought the govt was "in on it").

You really mangle points and comparisons though, so at this point I will wish you well with whatever beliefs you maintain.

Also, try to become a smarter criminal in future when doing fraud.

All the best.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:58 PM   #3232
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadebidder View Post
I just happened to come across this in another thread. TK1133 quit playing on Poker Stars and Full Tilt because of owing them money for bad echecks. To both sites. Then after inadvertently admitting this, TK1133 deleted the post, but it was too late and others had quoted it.

GTFO, you have no credibility to say anything in this thread or any other.
I didn't delete that post...I admitted that it's possible to owe a site money with out any shady or malicious activity b/c the OP was being denounced for owing a site money. Admitted, didn't slip out. But let's reflect. When Echecks became available to Stars, I quit using epassporte(before the banned it) and jumped on the new deposit option. Well I made about, I dunno, 8 or 9 deposits in a 21 day period. All being atleast 3 days apart. Stars clearly stated that echecks will clear your bank account within ten business days. Literally 21 business days later all the deposits that I had made for that month cleared my bank account at one time on the same date. I had about
2k clear my bank account in one day and was withdrawing my profit from the month to my eppassporte account. Which is why things didn't balence out. I dont' wish PSTARS any bad press, so I never bothered to start any trouble. Was simply very unhappy with their support and their conduct. I had over a grand in overdraft fees....and pissed off my credit union beyond repair...In the mean time 150 dollars got messed up from fulltilt poker echecks. Whom I am in good standing w/ now. I miss pokerstars, and any one of their reps can verify this....I just had one bad incident when Stars was first getting familiar with Echecks....Thanks for wasting our time with that irrelevent information tho....
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:00 PM   #3233
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
The legislation regarding poker had nothing to do with beliefs that the deals were specifically rigged.

Plenty of people have asked for legislation to look into all sorts of conspiracies. JFK, 9/11 , Bigfoot, you name it and someone has said we need to properly find "the truth" via a government investigation/legislation (unless they thought the govt was "in on it").

You really mangle points and comparisons though, so at this point I will wish you well with whatever beliefs you maintain.

Also, try to become a smarter criminal in future when doing fraud.

All the best.
Again, re read the links I pasted...I wouldn't have to draw you mental pictures all the time....What criminal fraud did I take place in?
Show me one legislation that made it to the floor that your saying was proposed in the past. The Warren Commission on the JFK is about all you can come up with. Quite frankly, if the somebody other then Lee Oswald killed Kennedy, then I personally believe there was a good reason for it. Such a reason that it doesn't need to be revealed to the public. If he was, then he already got justice...Doesn't matter... Let's compare apples to apples, and oranges to oranges....

Last edited by tk1133; 05-13-2009 at 05:05 PM.
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:06 PM   #3234
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Again, re read the links I pasted...I wouldn't have to draw you mental pictures all the time....What criminal fraud did I take place in?
Bad checks to poker sites, and you've admitted to an amount that makes it a felony in about every state. Blaming it on a delay for the checks to clear is irrelevant. Then you change to playing on UB and bash the sites that kicked you out, saying they're rigged. You're a real piece of work.
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #3235
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Spade, why are you a liar? You literally just lied and took my post out of context? Your seriously that low of a parasite? You said I inadvertantly admitted? Then I tried to delete the post? I owed them money for "bad checks?" No I owed one site money for not knowing what the hell they were doing. Please copy and paste the link where we can all see my deliberate admission and the context of how it was taken. I play on Fulltilt as we speak and even get rakeback....Odd...That proves my point on your character tho...Nice try tho...guess that's why they pay you the big bucks....
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:10 PM   #3236
spadebidder
Actually Shows Proof
 
spadebidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: This looks interesting.
Posts: 7,906
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Spade, why are you a liar?
Here's the quoted post, linked to a deleted post.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28.../#post10563906

And when attacked, you didn't make another post in the thread. Where did I lie?
spadebidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:12 PM   #3237
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadebidder View Post
Bad checks to poker sites, and you've admitted to an amount that makes it a felony in about every state. Blaming it on a delay for the checks to clear is irrelevant. Then you change to playing on UB and bash the sites that kicked you out, saying they're rigged. You're a real piece of work.
Guess what, they didn't kick me out...or boot me. Guess what, it wasn't a felony b/c I had 1500 in my account at the time therefore it took me to negative 382 or something. Guess what, PokerStars emails me once a week to "restore my account." PokerStars admitted to error in the eheck systems at the time, but I still needed to restore the funds.
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #3238
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,056
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Again, re read the links I pasted...I wouldn't have to draw you mental pictures all the time....What criminal fraud did I take place in?
Honestly, I have not read most of your spew posts, but based on your attitude and the way you handle situations it is a fairly easy assumption to make that you are a petty criminal/angle shooter.

Spade decided to provide some proof of that which again is how proving things work.

You can ramble all you like otherwise and try to explain yourself, but realistically no one truly cares. Your choice.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
Show me one legislation that made it to the floor that your saying was proposed in the past. The Warren Commission on the JFK is about all you can come up with. Quite frankly, if the somebody other then Lee Oswald killed Kennedy, then I personally believe there was a good reason for it. Such a reason that it doesn't need to be revealed to the public. If he was, then he already got justice...Doesn't matter... Let's compare apples to apples, and oranges to oranges....

Shrug. Show me any poker legislation based on the belief that the deals are rigged. You are comparing apples to oranges by bringing up the poker legislation as if it means something special when it had nothing to do with the "rigged belief" topic at all.

You think like a standard lower educated conspiracy nut, with your target being online poker. Seriously, have fun with it, but duplicates of you can be found all over the world, just substitute online poker with 9/11, aliens, lizard people, bigfoot etc. Look at how they do they arguments, choose some of the lower educated ones and see for yourself. It's basically you.

Again, I stress you are entitled to believe whatever you like if those beliefs of the "hidden truth" bring you comfort.

The truth is out there.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #3239
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadebidder View Post
Here's the quoted post, linked to a deleted post.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28.../#post10563906

And when attacked, you didn't make another post in the thread. Where did I lie?
How did I inadvertantly admit to owing a site money. That means I slipped and came out about owing a poker site money for bad checks?! I really didn't see the thread was still going. Or I would of addressed it. Your pretty low tho for manipulating a situation.
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:20 PM   #3240
Bingo_Boy
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,872
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
http://www.whitehouse.gov/assets/doc...Book_Final.pdf

Click that...then read page 22....I didn't post is but I think what you'll find backs up my point....
LOL, I've just read this. Please tell me what your point is and how this backs it up.

There are people like you who think they could be cheated playing online poker and would like protection, who want to be able to play legally and easily and want the Government to profit from taxation? If this is your point this makes perfect sense and nobody would argue with you but why post it and what does it have to do with rigged deals?

Last edited by Bingo_Boy; 05-13-2009 at 05:24 PM. Reason: sorry, ignore this, i'm detracting from your character assassination
Bingo_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #3241
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo_Boy View Post
LOL, I've just read this. Please tell me what your point is and how this backs it up.

There are people like you who think they could be cheated playing online poker and would like protection, who want to be able to play legally and easily and want the Government to profit from taxation? If this is your point this makes perfect sense and nobody would argue with you but why post it and what does it have to do with rigged deals?
I already answered that before you could ask...look at where I wrote underneath it...Thanks for trying to jump on the band wagon. This the only place you can find friends?
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #3242
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

What is he lying about/manipulating?
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #3243
KingOfFelt
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
KingOfFelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: West Coast
Posts: 7,233
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

This thread is getting good again. I take back my post saying I was staying out of it.

I remember the thread spadebidder referenced earlier, but I forgot it was tk that was the scammer. Classic.
KingOfFelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #3244
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

He said I inadvertantly admitted to owing a site money....Therefore I'm not credible and I'm a criminal? That means I accidently admitted to owing a site money? Or let it slip out that I owe a site money...I started that post by saying I will "admit".....
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #3245
KingOfFelt
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
KingOfFelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: West Coast
Posts: 7,233
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Why did you delete it then?
KingOfFelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #3246
DMoogle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DMoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 7,132
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Your credibility goes WAY down when you edit your post to take out the part about you owing money to Stars and FTP. As in afterward you thought it was a mistake, or accidental.

Or inadvertent.
DMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #3247
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

I didn't delete it. And if I did it was an accident.
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #3248
tk1133
veteran
 
tk1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Making friends one post @ a time
Posts: 2,221
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

I paid FTP back instantly... Get over it.
tk1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #3249
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
How did I inadvertantly admit to owing a site money. That means I slipped and came out about owing a poker site money for bad checks?! I really didn't see the thread was still going. Or I would of addressed it. Your pretty low tho for manipulating a situation.
tk1133, when are you going to tell us how much RealDeal are paying you to shill this site for them?

And when are you going to stop lying and admit that you are a thief who defrauds poker sites?
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #3250
qpw
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pulling the tails of rigtards
Posts: 4,019
Re: The great "Poker is rigged debate" - Collected threads edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1133 View Post
I didn't delete it. And if I did it was an accident.
Here you demonstrate with extraordinary clarity that you have no idea what the truth means, let alone any regard for it.

Just admit you are a thief.

And tell us how much RealDeal are paying you to shill for them.
qpw is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive