Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Full Tilt bank wires Full Tilt bank wires

03-07-2011 , 04:03 PM
req: 21st
app: 24th
rec:

req: today
app:
rec:

will update. these are both reg. wires btw not prem.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenderJaguar
req: 21st
app: 24th
rec:

req: today
app:
rec:

will update. these are both reg. wires btw not prem.
There's a thread for bank transfers, just so you know.

Req: March 1st

Still waiting, will update when I get it obv.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loK2thabrain
There's a thread for bank transfers, just so you know.

Req: March 1st

Still waiting, will update when I get it obv.
Yep right here.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28.../index720.html
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 06:13 AM
At least it's called a "premuim" bank wire" yea just call it 50/50 you will recieve your money and if it doesn't go thru? we have your money rest assured your money is safe we just wont put it back in your acct.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loK2thabrain
There's a thread for bank transfers, just so you know.

Req: March 1st

Still waiting, will update when I get it obv.
these are both wires just so you know, not bank transfers. there's prem wire and reg wire and bank transfer.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 10:18 AM
I got hit with a $50 fee, bank is regions in tennessee
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 10:43 AM
Req: 2/28
App: 2/28
Rec: 3/8

I thought for sure this wire was going to be MIA. I usually withdraw on Monday morning and receive them on Wednesday morning. It was also only light about $10 which is about $25 less than usual.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 12:03 PM
can the guys that received their wires post which bank they use?
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 12:27 PM
Withdraw request ($4200) on Sunday 27th of Feb
Received ($4163) on Wednesday 2nd of March

Bank charged additional $12 wire transfer fee

Bank used: B of A
Service used: Premium Wire Transfer
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldrusher
Req: 2/28
App: 2/28
Rec: 3/8

I thought for sure this wire was going to be MIA. I usually withdraw on Monday morning and receive them on Wednesday morning. It was also only light about $10 which is about $25 less than usual.
Bank: Rhymes with lace.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 02:43 PM
Req: 2/11
App: 2/11
Rec: ?

Req: 2/28
App: 2/28
Rec: 3/8

Req: 3/7
App: 3/8
Rec: ?
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by five4suited
req 2/24
app 2/26

still nothing
rec today, one day late... I'll take it.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAx
premium requested 2/18.
Still have not received 3/3.
Emailed FT 2/28 with problem, no response other than "looking into it"
^^^
Still waiting on premium wire.
==================================
Bank Xfer 3/3
approved 3/3
Received 3/7
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 08:33 PM
Is this affecting "US players only" or "all players"? Since its been about a month since this problem began, I think it is perfectly acceptable to start speculating about the "why".

If "US only", I would speculate about the Feds.

If "all players", than I would speculate on the possibility that our funds are trapped in some unsavory North African or Middle Eastern country with political uncertainty?
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 08:48 PM
2/16 bank wire still missing and no eta but they are "aware" of the problem
2/28 premium bank wire, they claim I'm supposed to get it tomorrow but who knows
3/3 bank transfer still missing
3/4 premium bank wire to a different bank still missing
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAx
Is this affecting "US players only" or "all players"? Since its been about a month since this problem began, I think it is perfectly acceptable to start speculating about the "why".

If "US only", I would speculate about the Feds.

If "all players", than I would speculate on the possibility that our funds are trapped in some unsavory North African or Middle Eastern country with political uncertainty?
What the hell is all this? Wow breaking news, US banks have been going after poker transactions . This kinda **** has been happening for 3 years now, there a rough patches but it always goes through.

And funds trapped in africa? um wtf?
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDuty
If anybody needs there money today! I will buy all the Full Tilt money you have for 10% fee.... Just email at imagator2@yahoo.com or call (904)626-1299....

I will paypal you instantly upon funds being transfered to my Full Tilt account... Or give it to you any other way you want to get it.
$50 says this guy gets banned in the next 48 hours. Please don't do business with him.

Req: 2-27
App: 2-27
Rec: 3-4

Req: 3-5
App: 3-7
Rec: ?

I use a small credit union.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron81
$50 says this guy gets banned in the next 48 hours. Please don't do business with him.

Req: 2-27
App: 2-27
Rec: 3-4

Req: 3-5
App: 3-7
Rec: ?

I use a small credit union.
Not trying to offend anyone just trying to help anyone who wants there money today! I would recommend getting your money the normal way but if you cant wait, I will help, it is up to you....

Last edited by SuperDuty; 03-08-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron81
$50 says this guy gets banned in the next 48 hours. Please don't do business with him.

Req: 2-27
App: 2-27
Rec: 3-4

Req: 3-5
App: 3-7
Rec: ?

I use a small credit union.
what i'm really curious about is what makes the withdrawals delayed. I would say 1 out of 3 withdrawals is late for me. I wonder exactly what is happening to 1/3 of my withdrawals?!
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDuty
Not trying to offend anyone just trying to help anyone who wants there money today! I would recommend getting your money the normal way but if you cant wait, I will help, it is up to you....
the point is you are a new, unknown poster to this forum. you have no reputation...it is more likely than not you are a scammer.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-08-2011 , 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheet
the point is you are a new, unknown poster to this forum. you have no reputation...it is more likely than not you are a scammer.
what a coincidence , cheet scammed me out of $200 earlier
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-09-2011 , 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprog
We are currently working 24 hours a day with the third party processor
WTF does this even mean???

11:03:06 FTP: Dude, you send the moniez yet?
11:03:14 Dude: No.
11:04:06 FTP: Dude, you send the moniez yet?
11:04:14 Dude: No.
11:05:06 FTP: Dude, you send the moniez yet?
11:05:14 Dude: No.

Sigh.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-09-2011 , 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheet
the point is you are a new, unknown poster to this forum. you have no reputation...it is more likely than not you are a scammer.
I will transfer it $50 at time via Paypal if they want so there risk $50. Also Full Tilt wont let you transfer to anyone that has had any kind of trouble. I'm also a FTOPS champion which you will see when you go to transfer. I am not here to cheat anyone just to help if anyone wants there money now without hassel.
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-09-2011 , 12:28 AM
cheet where is my money
Full Tilt bank wires Quote
03-09-2011 , 02:33 AM
req: 2/27
app: 2/27
rec: ????
Full Tilt bank wires Quote

      
m