Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #301
No Ego Thanks
banned
 
No Ego Thanks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Male
Posts: 1,834
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

the coordinated breaks has been an excellent addition... keep the good work
No Ego Thanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #302
Kosmos33
journeyman
 
Kosmos33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Oslo - Baltimore
Posts: 332
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Level 1 10/20 is missing from the Tier 3 $70+5 4player HU SNG.

Right now level 1 is 15/30, but it's not a Turbo.

All other Regular 6min level 4P HU SNG start at 10/20...
Kosmos33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:37 PM   #303
jinzerd
old hand
 
jinzerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,875
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzerd View Post
ANTES FOR ALL STAKES NOW!!!!
^^^
jinzerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:47 PM   #304
isukatpkr
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 766
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by john voight View Post
next update plz put the PLHE and Cap tables back to where they were.
This please ASAP, playing at stars till this is fixed
isukatpkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:56 PM   #305
deaders
Pooh-Bah
 
deaders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,762
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

I'm really impressed by the quick fix from FTP, nice work. PL and cap being mixed in is mildly annoying but really not such a big deal.
deaders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:08 AM   #306
Witzo
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Warren, OH
Posts: 1,311
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

My Ironman is messed up. I played exactly 15 days at 100 points a day in March to earn Bronze but on the Ironman page it doesn't give me credit for keeping my streak going and support has been non-responsive.
Witzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:25 AM   #307
crazymoose
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Remedial Math
Posts: 331
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witzo View Post
My Ironman is messed up. I played exactly 15 days at 100 points a day in March to earn Bronze but on the Ironman page it doesn't give me credit for keeping my streak going and support has been non-responsive.
Had the same thing happen but for gold. Had exactly 25 days of 100+ points and I was only credited for silver. FTP is, as is commonly known, very slow to respond so I'll only start worrying if I don't hear anything within a couple of days.
crazymoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:42 AM   #308
GootRuck
adept
 
GootRuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 931
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

The [Add me to the waiting list] is very slow now.

Like if I register for a game and click another table to multi table/register it will momentarily say that I am still on that new table because it is still loading the info from the 1st table I signed up at.

Sorry if that didn't make sense. Anyone who multi tables knows what I am talking about lol
GootRuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:56 AM   #309
dbdbdb
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: nj ATM
Posts: 616
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GootRuck View Post
The [Add me to the waiting list] is very slow now.

Like if I register for a game and click another table to multi table/register it will momentarily say that I am still on that new table because it is still loading the info from the 1st table I signed up at.

Sorry if that didn't make sense. Anyone who multi tables knows what I am talking about lol
Same here...also, is anyone else having a weird "please push accept to be seated" pop up after getting seated?
dbdbdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:39 AM   #310
I_Like_Beer
old hand
 
I_Like_Beer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Brewery
Posts: 1,352
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Why is my automattic update not working? I click "OK" when it tells me that there is an update to the software!!!!

It takes 10 frickin minutes to download and re-install from scratch, then I have to go through and update my table/card mods. wtf?
I_Like_Beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:28 AM   #311
smizmiatch
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 106
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by john voight View Post
next update plz put the PLHE and Cap tables back to where they were.
Please FTP, put the PL and capped tables back! Deep-stacked tables mixed in is fine, but I have little interest in ever playing PL or capped games so they're just added clutter on my screen.
smizmiatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:16 AM   #312
BelgoSuisse
journeyman
 
BelgoSuisse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 399
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by smizmiatch View Post
Please FTP, put the PL and capped tables back! Deep-stacked tables mixed in is fine, but I have little interest in ever playing PL or capped games so they're just added clutter on my screen.
just filter by type and you'll get what you want with the current update, imo. no need to change anything.
BelgoSuisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:18 AM   #313
Rocket Punch
banned
 
Rocket Punch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 598
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

I think it's a little bit hypocritical to ask for pl and cap tables to be moved to their own section...MAYBE, I dunno.

I do agree that they are not even the same game like normal and deep tables are; yes it's a bit annoying to have pl and cap mixed in there (I accidentally joined pl tables quite a few times today while 12 tabling), but overall this is much better than before.
Rocket Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:29 AM   #314
BelgoSuisse
journeyman
 
BelgoSuisse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 399
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Punch View Post
I think it's a little bit hypocritical to ask for pl and cap tables to be moved to their own section...MAYBE, I dunno.

I do agree that they are not even the same game like normal and deep tables are
how is a cap table any different from a normal table full of shortstackers?
BelgoSuisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #315
Rocket Punch
banned
 
Rocket Punch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 598
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

I guess if its a normal table with EXACTLY 5 SSers for 6max or exactly 8 SSers for fullring then yeah, it's the same.

But that's a very uncommon situation.
Rocket Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:17 AM   #316
ajmargarine
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ajmargarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: esoterica
Posts: 21,228
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witzo View Post
My Ironman is messed up. I played exactly 15 days at 100 points a day in March to earn Bronze but on the Ironman page it doesn't give me credit for keeping my streak going and support has been non-responsive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymoose View Post
Had the same thing happen but for gold. Had exactly 25 days of 100+ points and I was only credited for silver. FTP is, as is commonly known, very slow to respond so I'll only start worrying if I don't hear anything within a couple of days.
Had the same thing happen. Played exactly 25 days of 200+, made iron but got credited for gold. Emailed and got a response:

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

Unfortunately, an incorrect number of Iron Man medals were credited to player accounts due to a technical issue. As a result, effected players were registered in the wrong freerolls. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Rest assured, your Iron Man points and status will be correctly credited within the next 1 - 2 business days.

Thank you for your patience, and if you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Eric
Full Tilt Poker Support
ajmargarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:50 AM   #317
ajmargarine
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ajmargarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: esoterica
Posts: 21,228
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

my ironman medals were fixed when i logged in this morning fwiw.
ajmargarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #318
matthjacobson
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 182
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

anybody know what the update fixes this morning...any new security features ?
matthjacobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:48 AM   #319
Sugar Nut
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Sugar Nut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dietmar Hopp Du Sohn Einer Hure!
Posts: 20,691
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

lol
Sugar Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #320
CompleteDonk
banned
 
CompleteDonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,787
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Honestly FTP needs to get a cash game filter ASAP. The lobby is cluttered and looks like pure ****. The MTTs as sketchy1 said are ****ing up non-stop. SO TILTING.
CompleteDonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #321
daniel9861
veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,381
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

My client keeps crashing every 2nd or 3rd sit and go I'm getting in. It crashes whenever I'm registered for a tourny and when the table fills up and is loading on the screen. Getting pretty annoying anyone else got the problem and know how to fix it? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice and it didnt help
daniel9861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #322
pineapple888
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Logistics Expert
Posts: 13,112
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel9861 View Post
My client keeps crashing every 2nd or 3rd sit and go I'm getting in. It crashes whenever I'm registered for a tourny and when the table fills up and is loading on the screen. Getting pretty annoying anyone else got the problem and know how to fix it? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice and it didnt help
Yes, RTFT.

Anyway, email support@fulltiltpoker.com with all the details and hope that development eventually gets their act together. That's the best we can do at the moment.
pineapple888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:23 PM   #323
billxo1b
veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: xo1b
Posts: 2,103
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapple888 View Post
Yes, RTFT.

Anyway, email support@fulltiltpoker.com with all the details and hope that development eventually gets their act together. That's the best we can do at the moment.
I asked about it, and they asked me to do these steps. anybody tried?

1) Click on the "Start" menu and select "Control Panel".
2) Click on "Add or Remove Programs", select "Full Tilt Poker", and click on "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
3) Delete the file called "Fulltiltsetup.exe" from the location you saved it to when you installed the software.
4) Click on the "Start" menu and select "Run...".
5) In the window that appears, type the following in the text space: regedit
6) Click "OK".
7) Expand the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" folder and then the "Software" folder. Locate the "Full Tilt Poker" folder and delete it.
8) Expand the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" folder and then the "Software" folder. Locate the "Full Tilt Poker" folder and delete it.
9) Reboot your computer.

Once you have completed these steps, download and install the Full Tilt Poker software at: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com
billxo1b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #324
Alizona
temp-banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In my own little world
Posts: 3,022
Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip512 View Post
An auto-add-on feature would be awesome. 5 min. breaks make running out for a smoke not as leisurely as I would like; being able to go out while "waiting for all tables to finish before going on break" without risking missing the add-on would be nice.
+1 OMG THIS THIS

I've missed too many add-ons recently because the "Waiting for all tables to finish..." takes FOREVER and I forget to come back and do the add-on...
Alizona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #325
billxo1b
veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: xo1b
Posts: 2,103
Angry Re: FTP Answers 4/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxo1b View Post
I asked about it, and they asked me to do these steps. anybody tried?

1) Click on the "Start" menu and select "Control Panel".
2) Click on "Add or Remove Programs", select "Full Tilt Poker", and click on "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
3) Delete the file called "Fulltiltsetup.exe" from the location you saved it to when you installed the software.
4) Click on the "Start" menu and select "Run...".
5) In the window that appears, type the following in the text space: regedit
6) Click "OK".
7) Expand the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" folder and then the "Software" folder. Locate the "Full Tilt Poker" folder and delete it.
8) Expand the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" folder and then the "Software" folder. Locate the "Full Tilt Poker" folder and delete it.
9) Reboot your computer.

Once you have completed these steps, download and install the Full Tilt Poker software at: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com
no, the ftp client still crashed about 1 out of 10 times.

Last edited by billxo1b; 05-02-2009 at 02:53 PM.
billxo1b is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive