Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #1676
ShaunHunting
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 446
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22 View Post
Yes still a problem, hands played on March 7th, requested yesterday the 9th. Only 2 of 11 files were downloaded.
Same problem. I had hands from last week that were stuck on "download requested" for seven days and then expired. I'm also only getting partial HHs for some days.

And for yesterday, it says all my hands were downloaded but I can't find a specific hand I had marked for review.

It's problem.
ShaunHunting is offline  
Old 03-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #1677
son_of_jet
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tenn, Costa Rica
Posts: 118
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

What exactly is this new plus sign by a player in a cash game... it says "this player recently sat down at the table." ---What time frame is this including? I am having a hard time finding the update of this change. Thanks
son_of_jet is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 12:02 AM   #1678
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPro View Post
Reload bonus by any chance?
Nothing in the works that I am aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22 View Post
Since the latest update, the client seems to forget my "Table Settings" and "Game Play Settings" every time I log in. Default buy-in still works fine.
Eek.. it's been passed on. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_jet View Post
What exactly is this new plus sign by a player in a cash game... it says "this player recently sat down at the table." ---What time frame is this including? I am having a hard time finding the update of this change. Thanks
When a new player sits down at the table, it gives you a little note so that you know a player change was made. I'll get an exact time for you, but opening a few tables and watching.. it looks to be 2 minutes before it goes away by itself (assuming the player doesn't leave the table and another takes that seat). You can also click the plus and that is you acknowledging a new player at the table and removes the plus and player recently sat popup.




Black Diamond Poker Open 2 Championship Series is still going very strong. The $215 6max the other night nearly doubled its guarantee

Some big events this weekend, including 2 tournaments with $25,000 guaranteed each.

Also, on the 12th (although I think some of them started a day early) the tournaments I listed a post or two ago went into play.. and they are definitely doing well.
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 12:36 AM   #1679
Spenda
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Spenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pwnmaha
Posts: 15,314
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

still not seeing more than one previous HH, have to keep typing in HH #'s to look up hands from 2-3min prior.
Spenda is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 01:13 AM   #1680
poker22222
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

hey is there a rep in here? i just wanted to know if there was anyway i can get a new account...i emailed and called support but they always tell me there is no way and i will not be able to ever have a bovada account because my account was on the same ip as my cousin who had over 5 bovada accounts...please i am interested in playing on bovada and will have no issues but dont seem like i will get a chance
poker22222 is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 01:28 AM   #1681
5thStreetHog
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5thStreetHog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,687
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker22222 View Post
hey is there a rep in here? i just wanted to know if there was anyway i can get a new account...i emailed and called support but they always tell me there is no way and i will not be able to ever have a bovada account because my account was on the same ip as my cousin who had over 5 bovada accounts...please i am interested in playing on bovada and will have no issues but dont seem like i will get a chance
Move on. They arent going to let you open a sixth account.
5thStreetHog is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 02:51 AM   #1682
CCJayhawk
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 175
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Hello,

So when I try to download my hand histories it seems to skip over a couple of them.

I'll request and it will go through and say open hand history file, then a couple will say download requested, then even more recent sessions will say open hand history file.

My question is how do you get the data from the ones that aren't going through? Waiting isn't working seeing that it still isn't going through after several days and there isn't an option to redownload them.
CCJayhawk is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #1683
ShaunHunting
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 446
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCJayhawk View Post
Hello,

So when I try to download my hand histories it seems to skip over a couple of them.

I'll request and it will go through and say open hand history file, then a couple will say download requested, then even more recent sessions will say open hand history file.

My question is how do you get the data from the ones that aren't going through? Waiting isn't working seeing that it still isn't going through after several days and there isn't an option to redownload them.
This is happening to me too, rep skipped over the previous posts about it.

As best I can tell, we're out of luck until Bodog fixes it. Until then, no HHs for the skipped days.
ShaunHunting is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #1684
Dont Sleep
grinder
 
Dont Sleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 469
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

bovada client isn't loading...stuck in the red screen where it says 'bovada 4.8.00'
have restarted computer...problem persists...any ideas?
Dont Sleep is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #1685
xmarxthespot22
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 591
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dont Sleep View Post
bovada client isn't loading...stuck in the red screen where it says 'bovada 4.8.00'
have restarted computer...problem persists...any ideas?
Same thing happening to me right now, i uninstalled and having same problem when i reinstall..what gives?
xmarxthespot22 is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #1686
Dont Sleep
grinder
 
Dont Sleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 469
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmystak22 View Post
Same thing happening to me right now, i uninstalled and having same problem when i reinstall..what gives?
No clue...still having the problem today...it works on my mac, but not my pc which is my preferred playing computer. probably a bug? is traffic on the site way down if anyone can see?
Dont Sleep is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #1687
gotf
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 905
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Is there anywhere I can find the tournament payout structures. Where the breaks are, how many entered, when does it go from paying 9 players to 18 players or 27 players etc... as well as the percentage payouts for each number of players getting paid
gotf is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 07:44 PM   #1688
5thStreetHog
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5thStreetHog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,687
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dont Sleep View Post
No clue...still having the problem today...it works on my mac, but not my pc which is my preferred playing computer. probably a bug? is traffic on the site way down if anyone can see?
Yes, its a bug that has been there forever, keep at it eventually it will install.

No traffic is not way down. Perhaps you are unaware that Bovada hides all full tables to decrease winning players profitability by preventing table selection thus further leveling the playing field in an attempt to increase their rake take.
5thStreetHog is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #1689
razorbacker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
razorbacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: DUNK CITY
Posts: 6,746
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thStreetHog View Post
Yes, its a bug that has been there forever, keep at it eventually it will install.

No traffic is not way down. Perhaps you are unaware that Bovada hides all full tables to decrease winning players profitability by preventing table selection thus further leveling the playing field in an attempt to increase their rake take.
Was unaware of this but now it makes perfect sense. I'd look and see 4 tables with 5/6 people sitting and then 10 minutes later there were no tables in the lobby.
razorbacker is offline  
Old 03-17-2013, 10:41 AM   #1690
LT22
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,842
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22 View Post
Since the latest update, the client seems to forget my "Table Settings" and "Game Play Settings" every time I log in. Default buy-in still works fine.
my previously selected settings were still there today, so maybe fixed?
LT22 is offline  
Old 03-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #1691
babykahuna
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 129
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I love the sats on Bovada. What happened to the $7.70 ticket one?

Is there anyway to get Bovada to give tournament dollars instead of specific amount tickets? Like FT used to do. $30 and $15 are rare a few in between.
babykahuna is offline  
Old 03-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #1692
ohmyrage
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 871
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Congrats on your year in Bodog_Ice

I would like to thank you for your support and setting realistic expectations for us

you have not only listened to our problems, but have fixed them

and also being proactive in adding more tournaments!

We appreciate it!
ohmyrage is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 01:41 AM   #1693
ppppokerface
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I just started playing on Bovada and like it. However, there are several things I noticed while playing the poker cash games that can be improved. For one, the size of the tables is too big. I don't know if it's my monitor resolution or what, but 2 tables do not fit on my monitor display (I did try to adjust the resolution a bit and still couldn't get the size right). They overlap and I can't see the action on both tables at once. I'm not sure if this is intentional or what, but if the idea is to let the players play up to 4 tables, there needs to be a way to minimize the current tables smaller, aside from dragging it from the side to minimize it (size is still too big). Another thing I noticed is that it's a little hard to take notes on players. On other poker sites, you can click (or right-click) on the opponent's name/seat, and then proceed to jot down notes on the player. The way you guys have it set up right now, you have to select the player from a scroll down list, then take notes. I think it's just more convenient if one were able to just right click on the seat and start taking notes, and then double click on that seat to see the notes for that player. Finally, and I think this has been mentioned before, there is no auto rebuy function at the moment, which makes it difficult for the players that want to play with at least a full stack at all times. Right now, I'm just manually buying more chips once my table balance falls several dollars below the buy in amount, and it seems that this hassle can be easily fixed by implementing an auto rebuy function. Just my two cents, for what it's worth, but I think that making these changes will improve the gaming experience for all cash players.

Last edited by ppppokerface; 03-18-2013 at 02:08 AM. Reason: added some more stuff
ppppokerface is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 02:06 AM   #1694
the jimmy
stranger
 
the jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: jumpin for dollars
Posts: 11
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Did the hand history downloading problem ever get figured out?
the jimmy is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 02:31 AM   #1695
El_Padroni
old hand
 
El_Padroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hacking towards a <10 HCP...
Posts: 1,344
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Don't think so..
El_Padroni is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #1696
LT22
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,842
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22 View Post
my previously selected settings were still there today, so maybe fixed?
I take that back. Settings were back to the default settings today when I fired up the client. Not fixed.
LT22 is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #1697
babykahuna
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 129
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

This has probably been asked before but its highly important to MTT regs.
Any way we can have synchronized breaks? Very frustrating to have to leave a table to take care of natures callings when you come back and see you missed AA or KK etc.
babykahuna is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 03:43 PM   #1698
BeerBottlez
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,908
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by babykahuna View Post
This has probably been asked before but its highly important to MTT regs.
Any way we can have synchronized breaks? Very frustrating to have to leave a table to take care of natures callings when you come back and see you missed AA or KK etc.
It's been asked numerous times and from the answer we get it's clear Bovada encourages pee bottles and diapers.
BeerBottlez is offline  
Old 03-19-2013, 03:06 AM   #1699
CCJayhawk
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 175
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Play on your laptop and take it with you to the bathroom
CCJayhawk is offline  
Old 03-19-2013, 12:06 PM   #1700
cashmaker81
centurion
 
cashmaker81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 156
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I haven't played on bovada/bodog in @ 2 years, does a player keep the same number in a mtt once he changes tables?
cashmaker81 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive