Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #1651
Spenda
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Spenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pwnmaha
Posts: 15,314
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I haven't been able to view more than 1 hand from the past lately, when I click on previous and just brings up 1 hand, not all the hands at the table. Somewhat annoying if I wanted to check out a past hand, but whatever. I haven't closed out the Lobby in a couple weeks though, probably should update.
Spenda is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #1652
MuncheMunche
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 86
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Why are there no heads-up tables above 5/10 limit and 2/4NL? It is the preferred game of choice for some of us.
MuncheMunche is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #1653
drexah
Pooh-Bah
 
drexah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: boston
Posts: 5,958
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

+1 on only being able to see one hand history when you 'view previous hand' it is really annoying.

good job on the updates/fixes but what still needs to be addressed is the glitchy and simply awful software re: player disconnects/reconnecting. if your internet goes out for literally 1 second you get disconnected from the table/instantly booted off/and can not rejoin for 5 minutes...
drexah is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:37 AM   #1654
CobaltBlue
adept
 
CobaltBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 754
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
- Monday to Saturday at 21:25: A new $109 $10,000 guarantee with 95 minutes of late registration.

- Sundays at 21:00: A new $60 $10,000 guarantee turbo super stack.
Whee.
CobaltBlue is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:13 AM   #1655
Aceh0le
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 94
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Hey guys/rep(s) I have an issue that I need help with.

Been cashing out regularly weekly/biweekly via Money Transfer/WU for a few months now for $500-$1000 USD each time. Just tonight I requested another 1k cashout and my payout was transferred to a Check by Courier.

I called support and did my best to be as courteous as possible (I'm a student and work for a multinational corporation's call center as well) and was told that they will be sending an email over to the "appropriate department" and that a 1 time exception will be made.

I'm not sure if he mentioned "a possible one time" exception but he seemed sincere in what he stated over the phone. I currently do not bank at any banks and use prepaid cards/credit cards so options like M0n3ygr@m and WU are the only ones I can use to receive funds.

Anyone else have this issue, and if so how was it resolved? Any other pointers/tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Aceh0le is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 05:41 AM   #1656
jmurjeff
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 3,350
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceh0le View Post
Hey guys/rep(s) I have an issue that I need help with.

Been cashing out regularly weekly/biweekly via Money Transfer/WU for a few months now for $500-$1000 USD each time. Just tonight I requested another 1k cashout and my payout was transferred to a Check by Courier.

I called support and did my best to be as courteous as possible (I'm a student and work for a multinational corporation's call center as well) and was told that they will be sending an email over to the "appropriate department" and that a 1 time exception will be made.

I'm not sure if he mentioned "a possible one time" exception but he seemed sincere in what he stated over the phone. I currently do not bank at any banks and use prepaid cards/credit cards so options like M0n3ygr@m and WU are the only ones I can use to receive funds.

Anyone else have this issue, and if so how was it resolved? Any other pointers/tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Maybe you got flagged by Western Union or Money Gram?
jmurjeff is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #1657
Douggyfr3sh
adept
 
Douggyfr3sh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: unknown
Posts: 868
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Hello. I have had an account on Bovada for a while and have only been active on it recently. I sent in my account verification form 4-5 days ago and I was wondering what a typical wait time is to get verified? Will I get an email and/or a message in my account when this process is complete?
Douggyfr3sh is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #1658
MagnumMike357
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 155
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I deposited yesterday and my first deposit bonus has not appeared yet. I found a casino bonus but nothing for poker. How long does the bonus usually take to appear in my BONUS section?
MagnumMike357 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #1659
Spenda
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Spenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pwnmaha
Posts: 15,314
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

they do not show up in the bonus section
Spenda is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #1660
dwayman
grinder
 
dwayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over here !
Posts: 399
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Can you play from Ireland on Bodog ?

I tried to sign up bu was not allowed.

Why ?
dwayman is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #1661
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenda View Post
I haven't been able to view more than 1 hand from the past lately, when I click on previous and just brings up 1 hand, not all the hands at the table. Somewhat annoying if I wanted to check out a past hand, but whatever. I haven't closed out the Lobby in a couple weeks though, probably should update.
Anytime you guys have any problem that repeats itself (such as not being able to see more than one hand at a time in the previous hand), if you could just send me even a couple hand history numbers and a description of the problem.. it would be a huge help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuncheMunche View Post
Why are there no heads-up tables above 5/10 limit and 2/4NL? It is the preferred game of choice for some of us.
The network is always monitoring games and adds them as they feel the poker market can support them successfully. That said, I will pass your suggestions along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltBlue View Post
Whee.
I hope this is a good "weeeeee"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceh0le View Post
Hey guys/rep(s) I have an issue that I need help with.

Been cashing out regularly weekly/biweekly via Money Transfer/WU for a few months now for $500-$1000 USD each time. Just tonight I requested another 1k cashout and my payout was transferred to a Check by Courier.

I called support and did my best to be as courteous as possible (I'm a student and work for a multinational corporation's call center as well) and was told that they will be sending an email over to the "appropriate department" and that a 1 time exception will be made.

I'm not sure if he mentioned "a possible one time" exception but he seemed sincere in what he stated over the phone. I currently do not bank at any banks and use prepaid cards/credit cards so options like M0n3ygr@m and WU are the only ones I can use to receive funds.

Anyone else have this issue, and if so how was it resolved? Any other pointers/tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Unfortunately I am not able to help out with cashier related issues. Your best bet is to keep inquiring with support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douggyfr3sh View Post
Hello. I have had an account on Bovada for a while and have only been active on it recently. I sent in my account verification form 4-5 days ago and I was wondering what a typical wait time is to get verified? Will I get an email and/or a message in my account when this process is complete?
Your best bet is to call or email support. They should be able to give you a pretty quick answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayman View Post
Can you play from Ireland on Bodog ?

I tried to sign up bu was not allowed.

Why ?
Each operator on the site chooses who they wish to allow on the site. Operator choices are not something I have control of, nor do I have any information about.



Just wanted to say real quick that today marks one year that I came on as the liaison for the network. There have been bumps in the road, but overall it has been a great experience so far helping you guys enjoy the network even more while also helping the network grow. I hope this year is even better for all .
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #1662
johall111
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: by myself in a corner
Posts: 4,496
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I have a deep hatred for bodog/bovada that started w screw ups on my first cashout 5ish yrs ago but ice you have done a great job this past year and i want to ty for that. Also great tourney adds ill be playing a handful of each daily
johall111 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #1663
CobaltBlue
adept
 
CobaltBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 754
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
I hope this is a good "weeeeee"
Yup. Any time you can add a $10k+ guarantee tournament, I'm on board.
CobaltBlue is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #1664
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
Anytime you guys have any problem that repeats itself (such as not being able to see more than one hand at a time in the previous hand)
This particular issue has been going on for a long time. 6 months at least. Reported here a number of times.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #1665
tbart
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 105
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Is Bovada down? I keep getting for the last hour:

"Login failed. We're not able to process your request at this time. Please contact Customer Support for more information."
tbart is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #1666
JoeSchmo
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,122
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post


Just wanted to say real quick that today marks one year that I came on as the liaison for the network. There have been bumps in the road, but overall it has been a great experience so far helping you guys enjoy the network even more while also helping the network grow. I hope this year is even better for all .
Thx for your efforts here Ice. They are appreciated.
JoeSchmo is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 02:48 AM   #1667
cheech
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 183
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Hands I played 2 days ago wont load from the hand history. Stuck on "download requested" for a long time. This used to happen occasionally with the old software, but a close and restart of the client would fix that.

But now its still stuck on "download requested" no matter what I do

Anyone else have this issue?
cheech is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 04:21 AM   #1668
drexah
Pooh-Bah
 
drexah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: boston
Posts: 5,958
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

yeah. mine on 3/05 from 11:22:52 to 17:57:27 say download requested. and i have dl'd hands before and after on the 6th and 7th. hoping it's just stuck and will fix before the dl period is finished. how long is that anyway?
drexah is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #1669
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

You get 7 days (from when it becomes available) to download hand histories. The few hh's I had did download, so I couldn't replicate the issue.. are there still issues with hand histories not downloading?
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #1670
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

*****REMINDER*****

The Black Diamond Poker Open 2 Championship Series begins today at 5:02pm eastern with the $82 $25,000 guaranteed Kickoff event!

This will be followed by Event #1, a $109 $20,000 guaranteed turbo super stack at 8:02pm eastern.

Good luck to everyone participating at in the Championship Series!
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #1671
LT22
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,842
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
You get 7 days (from when it becomes available) to download hand histories. The few hh's I had did download, so I couldn't replicate the issue.. are there still issues with hand histories not downloading?
Yes still a problem, hands played on March 7th, requested yesterday the 9th. Only 2 of 11 files were downloaded.
LT22 is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 01:59 PM   #1672
IamPro
one time Plz???
 
IamPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: OUT YOUR POCKET MOOOTTTHAAA ****AAA
Posts: 17,639
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
*****REMINDER*****

The Black Diamond Poker Open 2 Championship Series begins today at 5:02pm eastern with the $82 $25,000 guaranteed Kickoff event!

This will be followed by Event #1, a $109 $20,000 guaranteed turbo super stack at 8:02pm eastern.

Good luck to everyone participating at in the Championship Series!
Reload bonus by any chance?
IamPro is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #1673
LT22
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,842
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Since the latest update, the client seems to forget my "Table Settings" and "Game Play Settings" every time I log in. Default buy-in still works fine.
LT22 is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #1674
MetaPhys
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22 View Post
Since the latest update, the client seems to forget my "Table Settings" and "Game Play Settings" every time I log in. Default buy-in still works fine.
same here
MetaPhys is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #1675
jmurjeff
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 3,350
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPro View Post
Reload bonus by any chance?
+1
jmurjeff is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive