Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 01:26 AM   #1551
drexah
Pooh-Bah
 
drexah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: boston
Posts: 5,958
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

heh any facts or stories to back that up? personally i've never noticed anything blatant but today was actually the first time i even acknowledged something 'off' while playing.
drexah is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 02:00 AM   #1552
BeerBottlez
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,908
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I lol when people post about collusion and then show nothing to back up their opinion.

I do lose a ridiculous amount of flips being 65/35 when trying to close an opponent out in a HU sng. It happens way too much it can get frustrating but not going to complain about it. Just let me take it down Bovada so I can pay your rake by jumping in the next game quicker
BeerBottlez is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #1553
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Huge first day of the Black Diamond Poker Open yesterday! The $22 $10,000 gtd kickoff event passed its guarantee by over $6,000 and had a top prize of just over $3,000. Event #1, an $11 $4,000 gtd turbo nearly doubled its guarantee, with 760 players fighting for $7,600 in prize money and a first prize of almost $1,500. Fantastic start! In the same light, The Big Deal, the weekly $162 $100k passed its guarantee by over $30,000 and had over $25k to the winner.

Look out today for events 2, 3 and 4.

Event 2: Starts in about an hour (9:07am et) and is a $27.50 $1,000 gtd
Event 3: Is in about 12 hours (8:02pm et) and is a $16.50 $10,000 gtd
Event 4: About 14 hours from now (10:02pm et) and is an $11 $3,000 gtd hu turbo event

Note that event #4 does NOT have late registration.

Good luck to anyone participating!
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #1554
ShaunHunting
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 446
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunHunting View Post
Is there a way to manually check for a software update? I've never been prompted to update, but it sounds like there were a few updates recently.

Also, I'm 99% sure I've seen a few guys using an auto time bank feature. Is there software that will do this? Cheers.
This and...

When I accidentally minimize a table, there's no way to restore it. I can minimize and restore the lobby, but not tables. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: When I went to close the software, all the tables restored, but this is the only way to continue playing if you mistakenly minimize a table.
ShaunHunting is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #1555
Nooo Whammy
journeyman
 
Nooo Whammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 203
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...reaks-1295508/

Close to 50 sigs and counting!

WE THE CONSUMER DEMAND SYNC'D BREAKS!!!
Nooo Whammy is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #1556
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooo Whammy View Post
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...reaks-1295508/

Close to 50 sigs and counting!

WE THE CONSUMER DEMAND SYNC'D BREAKS!!!
lol or what? 3 of you will stop playing, 12 will whine about it, and the rest will ignore it?
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #1557
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunHunting View Post
Is there a way to manually check for a software update? I've never been prompted to update, but it sounds like there were a few updates recently.
The software automatically updates when you open the client. If you go to preferences > About this software, it should say v4.7.01.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
Ok guys.. some mtt updates. All times listed are eastern times These changes will being on February 13th:

-During weekdays, the $11 $1k turbo ds at 15:30 will now have a $1.5k guarantee

-On Mon-Sat, the $16.50 $1k knockout at 22:45 will now have a $1.5k guarantee

-On Sundays, the $22 plo8 $1.5k at 20:35 will now have a $1k guarantee

-On the weekend, the $5.50 $1.5k rebuy at 13:30 will now have a $2k guarantee

-During weekdays, the $5.50 $1.5k turbo rebuy at 00:30 will now have a $2k guarantee

-On the weekend, the $11 $2k turbo ds at 15:30 will now have a $3k guarantee

-On Saturdays, the $33 $2.5k SS at 14:00 will now have a $3k guarantee

-On the weekend, the $22 $2.5k super turbo SS at 01:00 will now have a $3k guarantee

-On the weekend, the $5.50 $2.5k turbo rebuy at 00:30 will now have a $3k guarantee

-On Friday and Saturdays, the $11 $3k turbo ds at 23:30 will now have a $4k guarantee

-Every day, the $16.50 $500 at 04:30 will now have a $500 guarantee

-Fri-Sun, the $11 $4k DS at 21:30 will now have a $5k guarantee

-On Sunday, the $33 $5k SS at 14:00 will now have a $6k guarantee

-On Sunday, the $55 $5k SS at 15:15 will now have a $6k guarantee

-On Friday, the $44 $5k turbo SS at 22:00 will now have a $6k guarantee

-On the weekend, the $33 $5k turbo at 00:00 will now have a $6k guarantee

-On Friday, the $44 $6k ds at 20:30 will now have a $7k guarantee

-Sun-Thurs, the $82 $7k turbo at 23:00 will now have an $8k guarantee

-On Friday and Saturday, the $82 $7k turbo at 23:00 will now have a $9k guarantee

-On Sunday, the $11 8k ds at 16:30 will now have a $10k guarantee


Now being added:

On Saturdays at 16:35, there will be a $55 $3,000 guaranteed double stack plo8

On Sundays at 16:35, there will be a $55 $5,000 guaranteed super stack plo8

And like I said... these changes will begin on February 13th.
Just a reminder that these changes begin tomorrow!
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #1558
Nooo Whammy
journeyman
 
Nooo Whammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 203
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
lol or what? 3 of you will stop playing, 12 will whine about it, and the rest will ignore it?
Thx for the support buddy! Can tell by your posts your a great player who takes the game very seriously
Nooo Whammy is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #1559
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

New cash tables have been added and are live now:

All of these are heads up tables..

$2.00- $4.00 plo- min: $120 max: $400

Heads up plo8 tables, from .02-.05 all the way to $2-$4. All have 30 big min and 100 big blind max.

.02-.05 plo8- min $1.50 max $5.00
.05-.10 plo8- min $3.00 max $10.00
.10-.25 plo8- min $7.50 max $25.00
.25-.50 plo8- min $15.00 max $50.00
.50-$1 plo8 - min $30.00 max $100.00
$1-$2 plo8- min $60.00 max $200.00
$2-$4 plo8- min $120.00 max $400.00
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #1560
borg23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 10,364
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooo Whammy View Post
Thx for the support buddy! Can tell by your posts your a great player who takes the game very seriously
lolol or he doesnt care about sync breaks or play tournies. besides that he basically right- you say you guys are "demanding" something but that's total bs. you want the breaks but almost nobody will leave or cares enough to do much more than sign an internet petition.
borg23 is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 12:01 AM   #1561
Nooo Whammy
journeyman
 
Nooo Whammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 203
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg23 View Post
lolol or he doesnt care about sync breaks or play tournies. besides that he basically right- you say you guys are "demanding" something but that's total bs. you want the breaks but almost nobody will leave or cares enough to do much more than sign an internet petition.
I was being sarcastic in my comments about your bf btw

Maybe your right, some people would rather publicly put down an improvement that would be good for the game..

Haters gonna find something to hate.. Im gonna let a few trolls stop me from pushing this. ALMOST 50 SIGS!! Keep em coming..
Nooo Whammy is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 12:07 AM   #1562
borg23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 10,364
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

your missing the point that most people don't give a crap about sync breaks and even if they did bodog doesnt care what most people in the poker room want

a lot of people on this site don't understand that bodogs main revenue stream is the casino and sportsbook
there are a lot of posts that bash bodog and some of it is warranted but they don't make money the way pure poker sites do so their priorities are missing
borg23 is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 12:13 AM   #1563
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Actually the point was that you can do/say/whine about whatever you want, and bodog is going to do what they want. They've already stated they aren't going to add sync breaks, so having a petition with OMG50PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!111111ONE is laughable at best.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 12:16 AM   #1564
borg23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 10,364
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
Actually the point was that you can do/say/whine about whatever you want, and bodog is going to do what they want. They've already stated they aren't going to add sync breaks, so having a petition with OMG50PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!111111ONE is laughable at best.
exactly
bodogs target audience isnt exactly 2p2
and if he ever had to email their customer service he would realize that most of them wouldnt be able to read the petition anyway
borg23 is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 12:18 AM   #1565
Nooo Whammy
journeyman
 
Nooo Whammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 203
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Haters banding together is sooo cuteee
Nooo Whammy is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 12:19 AM   #1566
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooo Whammy View Post
Haters banding together is sooo cuteee
For the record, I don't hate Bodog.

I hate you.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #1567
IamPro
one time Plz???
 
IamPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: OUT YOUR POCKET MOOOTTTHAAA ****AAA
Posts: 17,639
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

This is an awkward spot I am in, won a Event 7 ticket but was already reg'd in the event.. what should I do?
IamPro is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 12:50 AM   #1568
Nooo Whammy
journeyman
 
Nooo Whammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 203
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPro View Post
This is an awkward spot I am in, won a Event 7 ticket but was already reg'd in the event.. what should I do?
Unreg and reg, it will then use your ticket to register. GL
Nooo Whammy is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 01:17 AM   #1569
IamPro
one time Plz???
 
IamPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: OUT YOUR POCKET MOOOTTTHAAA ****AAA
Posts: 17,639
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooo Whammy View Post
Unreg and reg, it will then use your ticket to register. GL
The tournament had already started before I won the ticket
IamPro is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 01:36 AM   #1570
STEWIE_GRIFF
banned
 
STEWIE_GRIFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Unofficial Mayor of Bovada
Posts: 245
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooo Whammy View Post
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...reaks-1295508/

Close to 50 sigs and counting!

WE THE CONSUMER DEMAND SYNC'D BREAKS!!!
I find this petition boring and not worthy of a thread

I mean you've been spamming every bovada forum since dec and have only 40signatures. That is sad.

Same reason why cash pros shouldn't get perks is the same reason mtts shouldn't get synched breaks. It goes against the recreational model.

Try to research Bovada and Odman and Calvin before you start willy nilly petitions.


You seem super green and new to the forum. Sit back, lurk and READ.


Play defense for a while..
STEWIE_GRIFF is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 01:50 AM   #1571
Nooo Whammy
journeyman
 
Nooo Whammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEWIE_GRIFF View Post
I find this petition boring and not worthy of a thread

I mean you've been spamming every bovada forum since dec and have only 40signatures. That is sad.

Same reason why cash pros shouldn't get perks is the same reason mtts shouldn't get synched breaks. It goes against the recreational model.

Try to research Bovada and Odman and Calvin before you start willy nilly petitions.


You seem super green and new to the forum. Sit back, lurk and READ.


Play defense for a while..
You must a friend of the others, lol so cute you all stick together. However that thread is less than 2 weeks old and maybe views like yours is a good reason for lack of sigs. The fact is Bovada is rapidly improving and with a little push will be adding sync'd breaks soon.. Im also far from "green" or "new" around here, I lost my other acct in the hacking but GL at the tables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEWIE_GRIFF View Post
Well someone should be able to 'fix' your old account so you can petition in a less cowardly manner.


What was your old account handle that got hacked? I would like to examine your post history.
Yea sure, it was named GetOffMyDik lol seriously!?! wtf? I have nothing to prove to you. Get a life. Let me save you the trouble of carrying on into fake hu4rollz challenges and I'll just move on. I don't have the patience or time for this.

I am not known on any forums or a sicko or anything, however I have put in a solid body of work and provided a nice living from poker for my family for the last 6 years. So when I posted asking the community for help in my petition a few weeks ago I decided I would try to give back to the community as well. I have many years experience in playing, backing, coaching, ect. I have been making positive posts helping, encouraging, and offering others advise. However I keep running into a few rotten apples spewing hate everywhere they can. I have gotten into some back and forth which I try to avoid but cannot. I will try to ignore your type better in the future but we'll see how that goes.

Last edited by Mike Haven; 02-13-2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: 2 posts merged
Nooo Whammy is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 02:35 AM   #1572
IamPro
one time Plz???
 
IamPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: OUT YOUR POCKET MOOOTTTHAAA ****AAA
Posts: 17,639
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPro View Post
This is an awkward spot I am in, won a Event 7 ticket but was already reg'd in the event.. what should I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPro View Post
The tournament had already started before I won the ticket
Guess I don't feel too bad now


IamPro is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 03:25 AM   #1573
IamPro
one time Plz???
 
IamPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: OUT YOUR POCKET MOOOTTTHAAA ****AAA
Posts: 17,639
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Please take note that you should wait for any winning prize to be given to you when playing in any of the tournaments posted in the Poker software. Also, please be informed that once ticket is already credited to your account we have no way of modifying or replacing it with a different ticket. We hope this clarifies your concern today.
lol, no idea why they can't just give me a ticket of the same value since the Event 7 ticket is useless
IamPro is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 03:41 AM   #1574
CobaltBlue
adept
 
CobaltBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 754
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooo Whammy View Post
...and with a little push will be adding sync'd breaks soon.
No, they won't. They've had 8 years without sync breaks. They'll only change if they view it as positive to their bottom line...which it wouldn't be. I appreciate that you're trying to do something that you view as positive to influence them, but in this case, I think you're fighting a losing battle. To be honest, I'm fine with them not having sync breaks. The small convenience that it would offer me doesn't come close to outweighing the value in keeping regs away. The fish are generally only playing one or two tournaments at a time...they don't care about sync breaks.
CobaltBlue is offline  
Old 02-13-2013, 04:29 AM   #1575
borg23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 10,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEWIE_GRIFF View Post
I find this petition boring and not worthy of a thread

I mean you've been spamming every bovada forum since dec and have only 40signatures. That is sad.

Same reason why cash pros shouldn't get perks is the same reason mtts shouldn't get synched breaks. It goes against the recreational model.

Try to research Bovada and Odman and Calvin before you start willy nilly petitions.


You seem super green and new to the forum. Sit back, lurk and READ.


Play defense for a while..

+1 and lol
i didnt even realize he was spamming every bodog thread for 2 months
if I did that Im sure I could get 40 people to agree we should be paid in turtles when we cash out or that 5/10 nl should actually be 4.80/9.60 nl and tons of other stupid ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooo Whammy View Post
You must a friend of the others, lol so cute you all stick together. However that thread is less than 2 weeks old and maybe views like yours is a good reason for lack of sigs. The fact is Bovada is rapidly improving and with a little push will be adding sync'd breaks soon.. Im also far from "green" or "new" around here, I lost my other acct in the hacking but GL at the tables.
yes anyone who disagrees with you must be in cahoots with each other
you're so smart and your ideas are so good and will be so successful only people who are plotting together could think you're an idiot who is wasting your time

Last edited by Mike Haven; 02-13-2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: 2 posts merged
borg23 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive