Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #1476
OmahaImHigh
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Space time Matter
Posts: 159
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
Checks are arriving in 2-4 weeks right now. Bovada allows players to queue up checks so that subsequent checks come in ~ 1 week apart. Max check is 3k. Also, certain high volume, trusted, clients have access to larger withdrawal methods. Thus, the claim that it would take 2 years to receive 50k is at least a 4x exaggeration... shouldn't take more than 6 months, if that.

If you want to know more about recent speeds in their cashier, check this thread here.

--
Kahn

ok thanks
OmahaImHigh is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 06:41 PM   #1477
josh87
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: florida
Posts: 598
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Has anyone ever NOT been able to find a hand history after a session on Bodog? Has anyone had an issue with this occurring while having an internet disconnect or computer fk up( or both at the same time)? I realize Bovada may be slightly less than helpful with a question about a single hand, but has anyone else ever not been able to locate a single hand history or more etc?


Thanks
josh87 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 06:52 PM   #1478
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: some old poker player on da beach
Posts: 8,053
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh87 View Post
Has anyone ever NOT been able to find a hand history after a session on Bodog? Has anyone had an issue with this occurring while having an internet disconnect or computer fk up( or both at the same time)? I realize Bovada may be slightly less than helpful with a question about a single hand, but has anyone else ever not been able to locate a single hand history or more etc?


Thanks

Glitches like this happen pretty much all poker sites if you disconnect in the middle of a hand... In some cases you can get the site to email you the session or missed hand if you have the hand history number. However, in just as many cases you are just without a HH.

I'm not sure if Bovada will send you HH if you email them... I want to say that I tried that to no avail. This however was probably early last year. Things may have changed. Hopefully someone else will chime in that has tried this recently... or you could try and give us a trip report

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 11:01 PM   #1479
drexah
Pooh-Bah
 
drexah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: boston
Posts: 5,958
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I've been having some connectivity issues lately and i just have to say that in regards to what happens when you do disconnect or even lag, the software is utterly horrendous. I'll have like one lag spike or get disconnected for a second and i'm immediately disconnected from all of my tables, get kicked out of the seat and can't rejoin, and even if i reconnect in one second all of my tables get messed up. Not to mention there's no disconnection protection anymore so the other person just instantly minbets and you lose. it's horrible and really needs to be addressed.
drexah is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 02:25 PM   #1480
josh87
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: florida
Posts: 598
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
Glitches like this happen pretty much all poker sites if you disconnect in the middle of a hand... In some cases you can get the site to email you the session or missed hand if you have the hand history number. However, in just as many cases you are just without a HH.

I'm not sure if Bovada will send you HH if you email them... I want to say that I tried that to no avail. This however was probably early last year. Things may have changed. Hopefully someone else will chime in that has tried this recently... or you could try and give us a trip report

--
Kahn
Thanks Khan, obviously seemed like the most std question/situation with this this, but just wanted do double-check. Thanks

Last edited by josh87; 01-28-2013 at 02:39 PM.
josh87 is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #1481
goforthpoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 110
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexah View Post
I've been having some connectivity issues lately and i just have to say that in regards to what happens when you do disconnect or even lag, the software is utterly horrendous. I'll have like one lag spike or get disconnected for a second and i'm immediately disconnected from all of my tables, get kicked out of the seat and can't rejoin, and even if i reconnect in one second all of my tables get messed up. Not to mention there's no disconnection protection anymore so the other person just instantly minbets and you lose. it's horrible and really needs to be addressed.


I've had this issue the past month or so as well. For a while I didn't have disconnects from the client but now it happens every day. I'll disconnect for a second and then I'll lose my seat at 2 or 3 tables (never all 4 for some reason). It isn't my internet because I don't lag out of anything else.
goforthpoker is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 05:50 PM   #1482
ShaunHunting
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 446
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Grunching this thread for the second time this month:

I see people talking about downloading their HHs, but what software are you importing them into? AFAIK HEM and PT don't support Bodog HH format.

Also, is there any software out there that will auto click the time bank?

Thanks, help is much appreciated.
ShaunHunting is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 02:50 AM   #1483
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: some old poker player on da beach
Posts: 8,053
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunHunting View Post
Grunching this thread for the second time this month:

I see people talking about downloading their HHs, but what software are you importing them into? AFAIK HEM and PT don't support Bodog HH format.

Also, is there any software out there that will auto click the time bank?

Thanks, help is much appreciated.

To my knowledge there is no HH converter that is fully functional. You can try pokeit.co though

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 10:50 AM   #1484
McNeese72
Pooh-Bah
 
McNeese72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost in the Online Poker Wasteland
Posts: 3,568
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
To my knowledge there is no HH converter that is fully functional. You can try pokeit.co though

--
Kahn
Are the Bodog HH's different from Bovada's? The Bovada Hand History converter software has been working well for me since the guy has made some revisions.

I assume they are different because you are usually on top of these things.

Doc
McNeese72 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #1485
DrunkTilt
grinder
 
DrunkTilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: LV
Posts: 612
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

New player here and the first thing I noticed is how difficult it is to determine when it is your action on a table. I think I might have saw a couple people bring it up already.

Why not just change the color of the check/bet buttons to a bright color? Right now they are the same color as the background and it is very easy to miss.

Or is there some sort of different color skin I can install?
DrunkTilt is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #1486
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: some old poker player on da beach
Posts: 8,053
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNeese72 View Post
Are the Bodog HH's different from Bovada's? The Bovada Hand History converter software has been working well for me since the guy has made some revisions.

I assume they are different because you are usually on top of these things.

Doc

If you are referring to the one ITT posted last month or so, I was unaware that there were updates. Last I knew it wasn't fully functional for all forms of poker, or even the one it was written for (PLO).

I know for a fact pokeit.co works... I gave them 50k+ hand histories of holdem and plo to work with last year before they even offered Bodog tracking


--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #1487
McNeese72
Pooh-Bah
 
McNeese72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost in the Online Poker Wasteland
Posts: 3,568
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
If you are referring to the one ITT posted last month or so, I was unaware that there were updates. Last I knew it wasn't fully functional for all forms of poker, or even the one it was written for (PLO).

I know for a fact pokeit.co works... I gave them 50k+ hand histories of holdem and plo to work with last year before they even offered Bodog tracking


--
Kahn
Don't know if it is fully functional for all forms of poker. It is working correctly for me now in limit holdem. I informed the developer of the initial problem I was having with the micro-limit HH's and he came out with a version that corrected it. He since has released another version.

Edit: It essentially converts the hand histories to a Pokerstar format then you can manually import them into PT4 and, I assume, HM.

I assume it works correctly for NL holdem. There is an Omaha version and a Combo (Holdem/omaha) version but I don't know if the Omaha version is fully functional or works correctly. So, I can't vouch for that.

Doc
McNeese72 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #1488
ShaunHunting
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 446
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNeese72 View Post
Are the Bodog HH's different from Bovada's? The Bovada Hand History converter software has been working well for me since the guy has made some revisions.

I assume they are different because you are usually on top of these things.

Doc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
If you are referring to the one ITT posted last month or so, I was unaware that there were updates. Last I knew it wasn't fully functional for all forms of poker, or even the one it was written for (PLO).

I know for a fact pokeit.co works... I gave them 50k+ hand histories of holdem and plo to work with last year before they even offered Bodog tracking


--
Kahn
Do either of these programs convert the HHs so you can import them into HEM2?
ShaunHunting is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #1489
McNeese72
Pooh-Bah
 
McNeese72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost in the Online Poker Wasteland
Posts: 3,568
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunHunting View Post
Do either of these programs convert the HHs so you can import them into HEM2?
The one I'm talking about is supposed to but I haven't done it. It essentially converts the Bovada/Bodog HH into a Pokerstars one. It can be uploaded to PT4 so it should work like a PS HH in HEM2. There is a free trial period.

Bovada Hand History Converter

Disclaimer: I don't have anything to do with this website. I just have bought and used the software.


Doc
McNeese72 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #1490
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: some old poker player on da beach
Posts: 8,053
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunHunting View Post
Do either of these programs convert the HHs so you can import them into HEM2?

Pokeit doesn't convert them. It tracks them online for you in a web based kind of tracker that they've created.

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #1491
ShaunHunting
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 446
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNeese72 View Post
The one I'm talking about is supposed to but I haven't done it. It essentially converts the Bovada/Bodog HH into a Pokerstars one. It can be uploaded to PT4 so it should work like a PS HH in HEM2. There is a free trial period.

Bovada Hand History Converter

Disclaimer: I don't have anything to do with this website. I just have bought and used the software.


Doc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
Pokeit doesn't convert them. It tracks them online for you in a web based kind of tracker that they've created.

--
Kahn
Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it.

I just downloaded the converter from ace solutions. Worked flawlessly, and the price is definitely right.
ShaunHunting is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 04:47 PM   #1492
ShaunHunting
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 446
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

(hopefully) last question for you guys: Is there any hotkey software available? Also, maybe something that will auto click the time bank?
ShaunHunting is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 06:42 PM   #1493
Nooo Whammy
journeyman
 
Nooo Whammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 203
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Attempting a new petition to get sync'd breaks, cosign here:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...reaks-1295508/
Nooo Whammy is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 10:35 PM   #1494
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: some old poker player on da beach
Posts: 8,053
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooo Whammy View Post
Attempting a new petition to get sync'd breaks, cosign here:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...reaks-1295508/

Signed!


--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #1495
WSPreadHead
old hand
 
WSPreadHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Papa Johnny Road
Posts: 1,213
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

do Bodog and Bovada share the same player pool for poker? Or is Bovada strictly US players?
WSPreadHead is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 05:06 AM   #1496
Chazley
old hand
 
Chazley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @chazley
Posts: 1,813
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSPreadHead View Post
do Bodog and Bovada share the same player pool for poker? Or is Bovada strictly US players?
Shared.
Chazley is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 11:37 AM   #1497
Str8Gutter88
journeyman
 
Str8Gutter88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 221
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Can Australians play on bovada? Or bodog88?
Str8Gutter88 is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #1498
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: some old poker player on da beach
Posts: 8,053
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8Gutter88 View Post
Can Australians play on bovada? Or bodog88?
99% sure not on Bovada. Try Bodog88 and let us know if it works. I've been trying to get a list from them of what countries are accepted to no avail

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #1499
bigpotpoker
veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: due
Posts: 2,548
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

2/4 hu plo?
bigpotpoker is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 03:44 PM   #1500
djkelly69
veteran
 
djkelly69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Couch
Posts: 2,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8Gutter88 View Post
Can Australians play on bovada? Or bodog88?
Yes to Bodog88, I believe no to Bovada.
djkelly69 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive