Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #1301
mtnpoker
journeyman
 
mtnpoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 221
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
Ah yes, I had forgotten about that one. Thank you.
Chat box doesn't work properly. Erases what's typed before you can send when action pops up on any table. Any fix for this through preferences, or is it a bug Bovada need to fix?
mtnpoker is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:43 AM   #1302
CobaltBlue
adept
 
CobaltBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 754
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
- pre-action buttons not always working (if this is happening, please send me hh numbers, player number, what happened)
The most common one is that if you check "Fold to any bet" while it's your turn to act, nothing happens.
CobaltBlue is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #1303
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltBlue View Post
The most common one is that if you check "Fold to any bet" while it's your turn to act, nothing happens.
Yeah and this is especially annoying because the only work around to the check/fold button not working is to use the fold to any bet button.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #1304
twisty8
journeyman
 
twisty8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BOL Bro
Posts: 358
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Request for bodog_ice or ice_wolf to pass something along:

When transferring tables in an MTT, players sometimes are not dealt in on the first new hand after they transfer. I've noticed this countless times but have never commented. It seems that players should be dealt in on the first new hand after transferring to a new table.
twisty8 is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 02:38 AM   #1305
JustUser
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 265
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

is it possible to get rb on bodog88?

Last edited by JustUser; 11-19-2012 at 02:45 AM.
JustUser is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 03:16 AM   #1306
CobaltBlue
adept
 
CobaltBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 754
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisty8 View Post
Request for bodog_ice or ice_wolf to pass something along:

When transferring tables in an MTT, players sometimes are not dealt in on the first new hand after they transfer. I've noticed this countless times but have never commented. It seems that players should be dealt in on the first new hand after transferring to a new table.
Are you talking about when moved players are in position to come into the SB or on the Button? Because they can't be dealt in there.
CobaltBlue is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 03:39 AM   #1307
STEWIE_GRIFF
banned
 
STEWIE_GRIFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Unofficial Mayor of Bovada
Posts: 245
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustUser View Post
is it possible to get rb on bodog88?
yup. you just have to call support and ask. there are no affiliates.

I think the going rate is 42% but call to make sure.

When you first call them they are gonna deny rakeback exists. Call frequently and reference this thread; you will get rakeback like the rest of us i promise.

Most players I know with rakeaback called support requesting it 5X a day.


The problem is they don't just give rakeback to ANYONE, you have to be persistent.
STEWIE_GRIFF is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #1308
T-Dubs82
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 449
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

is it possible to get rb on bovada too?
T-Dubs82 is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 09:39 AM   #1309
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Hey guys,

Small update today.. mostly back end stuff that allows the network to easily allow for more operators. Two small mtt changes that you will notice though, both having to do with tournament lobbies:

Your player number, stack, and rank will now be stickied at the top of the player section as seen here: . This same section will also now show only the top 1000 chip stacks.
Also fixed should be the lag players were experiencing when looking at the mtt lobby. Some players noticed that it took some time for the lobby to update itself. Now, anytime you open the lobby, you should see up to the second stats.

That's all for this update. Just wanted to take a second to, once again, promote some of the new mtts that the Bodog Network launched last weekend:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
All games are nlhe.

Saturday (all times et):

15:15 $50+$5 $3,000 gtd super stack
15:45 $69+$6 $5,000 gtd double stack
16:00 $150+$12 $12,000 gtd super stack
16:45 $3+$0.30 $1,000 gtd double stack
17:15 $15+$1.50 $3,000 gtd double stack
17:45 $11+$1 $6,000 gtd 1 rebuy (no addon)

Sunday (all times et):

15:15 $50+$5 $5,000 gtd super stack
15:45 $69+$6 $10,000 gtd double stack
16:45 $3+$0.30 $2,000 gtd double stack
17:15 $15+$1.50 $7,000 gtd double stack
17:45 $11+$1 $8,000 gtd 1 rebuy (no addon)
Any questions, comments, suggestions.. let me know

Ice
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #1310
OmahaImHigh
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Space time Matter
Posts: 159
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
Hey guys,

Small update today.. mostly back end stuff that allows the network to easily allow for more operators. Two small mtt changes that you will notice though, both having to do with tournament lobbies:

Your player number, stack, and rank will now be stickied at the top of the player section as seen here: . This same section will also now show only the top 1000 chip stacks.
Also fixed should be the lag players were experiencing when looking at the mtt lobby. Some players noticed that it took some time for the lobby to update itself. Now, anytime you open the lobby, you should see up to the second stats.

That's all for this update. Just wanted to take a second to, once again, promote some of the new mtts that the Bodog Network launched last weekend:



Any questions, comments, suggestions.. let me know

Ice
They Need bigger omaha and omaha hi low tournaments. My suggestion is to make a 20 dollar rebuy omaha hi low pot limit tournament and a 20 dollar omaha rebuy tournament guranteed 2500 each with addons and it will go over the gurantee everytime.
OmahaImHigh is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 11:58 AM   #1311
qdmcg
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,870
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Bodog_Ice,

Another should be easy to fix bug that I haven't seen mentioned here: MTTs do not correctly display how long they have been running for (for me, it appears that they all say that they've been running for 3 hours + actual-duration). This gets a bit confusing when I'm trying to decide if I want to late reg a tournament.

Apologies if someone has brought this up.
qdmcg is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #1312
VvARABvV
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 149
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Bodog_Ice,

I've seen MANY people talk about the "if you check "Fold to any bet" while it's your turn to act, nothing happens" problem. I'm still surprised that there have been a number of updates since the new software (4.0) and that has not been changed. another big problem I am having is the delayed actual time the tournament is running. It'll say the tournament has been running for 61 minutes and I'll click register but it will give me a registration closed error. This is because your software does not update the tournament clock every second, rather every few minutes or so. Those are the main problems I am having. I just dont understand that if many players are having the same problems, why not just fix them in an update rather than "sticky" our tournament stack size in the lobby?
VvARABvV is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #1313
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by VvARABvV View Post
Bodog_Ice,

I've seen MANY people talk about the "if you check "Fold to any bet" while it's your turn to act, nothing happens" problem. I'm still surprised that there have been a number of updates since the new software (4.0) and that has not been changed. another big problem I am having is the delayed actual time the tournament is running. It'll say the tournament has been running for 61 minutes and I'll click register but it will give me a registration closed error. This is because your software does not update the tournament clock every second, rather every few minutes or so. Those are the main problems I am having. I just dont understand that if many players are having the same problems, why not just fix them in an update rather than "sticky" our tournament stack size in the lobby?
The check/fold buttons not working has been a problem since day 1 of the v4 software. Ice has reported it several times, and we have yet to get any sort of reasonable answer back. I have to imagine that Bodog just doesn't give a **** about the bugs in their software, as long as it doesn't directly affect their income stream. Just like the old versions of the software, we have to live with them if we want to play on the site. I mean let's face it, we're not playing on this network because of the software.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #1314
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Posting this here just to see how long it takes this to get fixed. As far as I've seen, this is the first instance of this showing up on 2+2. The check/fold issue has been around since the software launch. Anyone want to guess which one gets fixed first?

XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #1315
JustUser
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 265
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I asked 2 times about rb and got:
Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Bodog88 Customer Service.

In regards to your request on RakeBack Bonus, as of this moment we do not offer this bonus, but as we can see on your account history, you qualify to avail our VIP Poker Welcome Bonus or Standard Poker Welcome Bonus. Also, since you already accumulated such Poker points to avail this promotion you may just reply this email to confirm on which Poker Deposit Bonus you would like to apply.
and the second time:

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Bodog88 Customer Service.

Regarding your request, we currently don’t offer the poker rebate. As well for other client we only offer the welcome bonus that can be divided into two groups. We also have a Best Poker Hand Promotion, which you could win as much as USD200, and the Bad Beat Bonus Player which you could win as much as USD888. For more details regarding the two promotional bonuses I’d offered, you may check the link below:

Best Poker Hand Promotion
So what should I do now?
Any ideas?
JustUser is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 12:11 AM   #1316
LT22
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,842
Try 3 more times. Fifth time is the charm
LT22 is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 12:18 AM   #1317
BodoggedOut
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 42
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustUser View Post
I asked 2 times about rb and got:


and the second time:



So what should I do now?
Any ideas?
Dude, you were getting ****ed with. Stewie was leveling you since about 135646135454365413654 people have posted in this thread to ask if there is any way to get bodog RB and the answer is always no. Maybe a few more emails though and you can get them to change their stance. They have a history of almost always giving in to the requests of their players. Just remind them that you are a winning regular and deserve it. If you are really persistent you may want to add in the word "pro" or "shark" a few times too. They respond really well to that. If all else fails just tell them you are crusher3000 and can't beat the games anymore since they took away your trusty HUD and that you need the rakeback to feed your kids.
BodoggedOut is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #1318
jaimestaples
Just sick, man
 
jaimestaples's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,325
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Can anyone help me out on getting this working on my mac. Wont even load up for me anymore
jaimestaples is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 07:34 PM   #1319
VinVegas
centurion
 
VinVegas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Aug 2005
Posts: 111
When I get disconnected, even if its just for a minute, it usually boots me off all of my tables by the time I'm connected again. Then I'm unable to rejoin the table because of the 5 minute rule. This can really be frustrating because it can end my whole session because my router disconnected for a minute.
VinVegas is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #1320
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinVegas View Post
When I get disconnected, even if its just for a minute, it usually boots me off all of my tables by the time I'm connected again. Then I'm unable to rejoin the table because of the 5 minute rule. This can really be frustrating because it can end my whole session because my router disconnected for a minute.
Yep. That'll never be fixed.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 04:47 AM   #1321
twisty8
journeyman
 
twisty8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BOL Bro
Posts: 358
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltBlue View Post
Are you talking about when moved players are in position to come into the SB or on the Button? Because they can't be dealt in there.
Yeah I think you're right it was from button...maybe cut-off.

Anyway, I think Bovada should add a nightly $109 or $162 DS (turbo?) with some hyper-turbo satties. Even if it was a smaller guarantee like $5k I think it could be good for both the site and players to have a $109+ run nightly since the nightly $10k is a $60 buyin and...I mean if you compare, a lot of sites are offering a nightly "high roller" MTT either $109 or $215.

Also, a higher stakes super turbo or hyper turbo like $33+ would get action I think.

*hyper-turbo satties might be 500 chips rather than 300 if the hyper-turbo buyin is greater than $30. Might offer a $215 $10k guarantee tourney nightly that has $33 hyper-turbo satties with 500 starting chips.
twisty8 is offline  
Old 11-24-2012, 10:42 AM   #1322
Cardfish1
old hand
 
Cardfish1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,966
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
Yep, np. It's been awhile since we've gone over these so my mind is kind of blanking on them.. let me know if I'm missing something from this list:

- Auto post unchecking itself
- top up bug where you can't add any chips if you've won the pot after clicking the add chips button
- getting immediately booted from tables if disconnected
- pre-action buttons not always working (if this is happening, please send me hh numbers, player number, what happened)
HH 2690049439 - I'm player 3 in BB. I click check/fold button. Player 8 (UTG+4) limps and the check/fold button unchecks.

This is one example. It happens very frequently.
Cardfish1 is offline  
Old 11-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #1323
JustUser
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 265
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEWIE_GRIFF View Post
yup. you just have to call support and ask. there are no affiliates.

I think the going rate is 42% but call to make sure.

When you first call them they are gonna deny rakeback exists. Call frequently and reference this thread; you will get rakeback like the rest of us i promise.

Most players I know with rakeaback called support requesting it 5X a day.


The problem is they don't just give rakeback to ANYONE, you have to be persistent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodoggedOut View Post
Dude, you were getting ****ed with. Stewie was leveling you since about 135646135454365413654 people have posted in this thread to ask if there is any way to get bodog RB and the answer is always no. Maybe a few more emails though and you can get them to change their stance. They have a history of almost always giving in to the requests of their players. Just remind them that you are a winning regular and deserve it. If you are really persistent you may want to add in the word "pro" or "shark" a few times too. They respond really well to that. If all else fails just tell them you are crusher3000 and can't beat the games anymore since they took away your trusty HUD and that you need the rakeback to feed your kids.
Im confused now.
I didnt read whole thread so can someone tell who level me? Stewie or BoddogOut?
JustUser is offline  
Old 11-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #1324
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustUser View Post
Im confused now.
I didnt read whole thread so can someone tell who level me? Stewie or BoddogOut?
yes
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 11-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #1325
deathorglory0
Pooh-Bah
 
deathorglory0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,439
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
yes
no
deathorglory0 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive