Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 04:23 AM   #626
djkelly69
veteran
 
djkelly69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Couch
Posts: 2,599
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyghost View Post
That's good to know. Thanks for posting.

What site do you log onto down there? Bovada.lv?
I am on bodog.co.uk
djkelly69 is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #627
glenrice1
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 653
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Still waiting on two checks. I'm fairly confident that they'll pay but it does look like a lot of changes are happening since the indictment on Feb 27th. I guess this would be consistent with them moving to the Philippines.

http://www.antiguaobserver.com/?p=75051

http://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.c...-uk-employees/

http://www.reviewed-casinos.com/news...an-office.html
glenrice1 is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #628
fuzzyghost
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 18
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargamel_fk View Post
Don't spread the panic. I requested moneybookers cashout like 20th and got it 22 XXXX$ so at least for me it seems to be working just fine.
gargamel, what country are you from?
fuzzyghost is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #629
gargamel_fk
banned
 
gargamel_fk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: close to nowhere
Posts: 803
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyghost View Post
gargamel, what country are you from?
I am from Poland.
gargamel_fk is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 06:33 PM   #630
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,377
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyghost View Post
gargamel, what country are you from?
A little more reading and research on your part will probably help you. Bovada is Bodog's US site, so someone from Australia isn't going to be playing on it, and no one who is cashing out to Moneybookers or Neteller is going to be from the US either. I'm not trying to be mean, but I assume you're wondering about fellow US players' cashout experiences, and it will be a lot easier for you to get that information if you understand how it all works. US cashouts will be MUCH different than for the ROW (rest of world).
Bobo Fett is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 07:04 PM   #631
fuzzyghost
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 18
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
A little more reading and research on your part will probably help you. Bovada is Bodog's US site, so someone from Australia isn't going to be playing on it, and no one who is cashing out to Moneybookers or Neteller is going to be from the US either. I'm not trying to be mean, but I assume you're wondering about fellow US players' cashout experiences, and it will be a lot easier for you to get that information if you understand how it all works. US cashouts will be MUCH different than for the ROW (rest of world).
Thanks for trying to help, but I was wondering about how Bodog cashouts are going for non US residents. The reason I asked about non-US residents playing on Bovada is I have friends who have left the US and are still playing on Bovada, not Bodog.
fuzzyghost is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #632
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,377
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Ah OK, carry on then.

Surprised to hear about the non-US players on Bovada - I assumed they'd have to change to a different skin.

Last edited by Bobo Fett; 05-24-2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Assume makes an ass, etc...
Bobo Fett is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 05:06 AM   #633
gargamel_fk
banned
 
gargamel_fk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: close to nowhere
Posts: 803
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

For non-US players (lol at the ROW ) the cashouts are going just fine. Talked with 2 of my friends also from other countries (UE members) and it is just fine as always. However I would guess that Bodog and bovada keeps their money separate (at least I hope so). I mean I always thought that it was one of the reason that bodog brand left US to keep their brand protected from DOJ.
However it is just my pure guess and I can be wrong.
(I mean they did a hard job to get the UK license so they should keep the money separate, but after Black Firday no one really knows if the license are worth anything)
I would also like to know if the bovada.lv cashouts problems can affect bodog player in any way...
gargamel_fk is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 06:47 AM   #634
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,377
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargamel_fk View Post
(lol at the ROW )
Fairly commonly used on these forums, FWIW.
Bobo Fett is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 08:13 AM   #635
gargamel_fk
banned
 
gargamel_fk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: close to nowhere
Posts: 803
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
Fairly commonly used on these forums, FWIW.
Yeah modest US people. There is USA and the rest of the world aka Black Hole:


That's something is fairy common (at least for the people leaving in the Ceneter of the Universe-USA) doesn't mean it is ok.Seriously Using the Rest of the World (ROW) is just rude.
gargamel_fk is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:54 AM   #636
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,377
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Really? I'm Canadian, and it doesn't bother me in the least, and I don't think any country suffers more from strange resentment/inferiority complex issues towards the US than Canada.

But I'm sorry if my Canadian US-centric values offended you in some way.

Nice job being the only person in this exchange to disparage another country while somehow thinking you're the one who should be offended. I love that map, but you've picked a pretty poor place to use it. I'm sure there are plenty of threads in the Politics or other forums where your righteous indignation would make sense; this isn't one of them.

Last edited by Bobo Fett; 05-25-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Bobo Fett is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #637
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
Really? I'm Canadian, and it doesn't bother me in the least.
It would be at least mildly amusing if the person who first coined the ROW term wasn't from the US.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #638
jmurjeff
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 3,350
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargamel_fk View Post
Yeah modest US people. There is USA and the rest of the world aka Black Hole:


That's something is fairy common (at least for the people leaving in the Ceneter of the Universe-USA) doesn't mean it is ok.Seriously Using the Rest of the World (ROW) is just rude.
That map sucks. Whoever drew it at least make it so it actually looks accurate. No South Korea, Africa, and so many other places. Then someone could have added some more comments.

Is there any upcoming reload bonuses on Bovada?
jmurjeff is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #639
CobaltBlue
adept
 
CobaltBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 754
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurjeff View Post
That map sucks. Whoever drew it at least make it so it actually looks accurate. No South Korea, Africa, and so many other places. Then someone could have added some more comments.
Yeah, I bet that wasn't intentional.
CobaltBlue is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 04:55 PM   #640
cheech
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 183
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurjeff View Post
That map sucks. Whoever drew it at least make it so it actually looks accurate. No South Korea, Africa, and so many other places. Then someone could have added some more comments.
Here's a better one to alleviate your concerns

cheech is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 06:46 PM   #641
Frank Sobotka
banned
 
Frank Sobotka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: What was my old email password?
Posts: 995
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

No more 20:45 $11 HU MTT?!?!?
Frank Sobotka is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:11 PM   #642
fuzzyghost
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 18
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Umm, guys, he was talking about US cashouts vs the rest of the world. What was he supposed to do, list every single other country in the world other than the US?

If he was talking about Kyrgyzstan cashouts vs the rest of the world, and used the term ROW, would you say he thinks Kyrgyzstan is the center of the universe?

Nationalistic inferiority complexes up in here dayum
fuzzyghost is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 02:10 AM   #643
5thStreetHog
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5thStreetHog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,687
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyghost View Post
Umm, guys, he was talking about US cashouts vs the rest of the world. What was he supposed to do, list every single other country in the world other than the US?

If he was talking about Kyrgyzstan cashouts vs the rest of the world, and used the term ROW, would you say he thinks Kyrgyzstan is the center of the universe?

Nationalistic inferiority complexes up in here dayum
Often you hear people complain about Americans prejudging other countries or being biased against people from other countries, but, sometimes the ones that are complaining are the ones that are guilty of that themselves.
5thStreetHog is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #644
jamest
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,276
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Is there any chance bovada would implement double ups SNGS higher than $21 but lower than $135 for 6 max?


I mean, they have the 9 man triple ups for $27.50, $30 and $60 but those are 9 mans and they rarely fill up and basically play like an sng because it pays top 3.


I just don't know why you have 6 max double ups at $5, $10, $20 and then $130. How come there isn't anything in the middle?
jamest is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #645
kingpin316
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 253
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest View Post
Is there any chance bovada would implement double ups SNGS higher than $21 but lower than $135 for 6 max?


I mean, they have the 9 man triple ups for $27.50, $30 and $60 but those are 9 mans and they rarely fill up and basically play like an sng because it pays top 3.


I just don't know why you have 6 max double ups at $5, $10, $20 and then $130. How come there isn't anything in the middle?
I agree I play these a lot and would love more middle games.
kingpin316 is offline  
Old 05-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #646
tommytuffnutz
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: university of kentucky
Posts: 638
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Okay just bought a MAC and then found out that bovada Dosent support the client. Is there neway to still run the client or am I Jus effed n the b? I don't understand why u guys don't have a MAC download.
tommytuffnutz is offline  
Old 05-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #647
Frank Sobotka
banned
 
Frank Sobotka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: What was my old email password?
Posts: 995
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytuffnutz View Post
Okay just bought a MAC and then found out that bovada Dosent support the client. Is there neway to still run the client or am I Jus effed n the b? I don't understand why u guys don't have a MAC download.
Works fine with a PC emulator.
Frank Sobotka is offline  
Old 05-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #648
tommytuffnutz
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: university of kentucky
Posts: 638
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Werrrd. Thx
tommytuffnutz is offline  
Old 05-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #649
d3 fact0
Pooh-Bah
 
d3 fact0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: BtGB
Posts: 4,156
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

will bodog/bovada ever add plo8 mtts?
d3 fact0 is offline  
Old 05-27-2012, 08:44 PM   #650
kingpin316
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 253
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3 fact0 View Post
will bodog/bovada ever add plo8 mtts?
At !0:05 P.M. EST there is an $11 $500 Guaranteed PLO8. This is the only steady game like this to my knowledge. But I would like more as well.
kingpin316 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive