Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2014, 11:29 PM   #4476
pepsi01
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 36
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

I didnt get a refund yet! I emailed support and they asked me which tournament i was in? wtf aren't they supposed to know this?
pepsi01 is offline  
Old 07-23-2014, 06:00 PM   #4477
Megafish1
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 89
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Weird.
Might want to call CS.
Megafish1 is offline  
Old 07-25-2014, 08:08 PM   #4478
dragonfang1
banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 186
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

pls give consider points to cash. I just do not like sng and mtt that much.
dragonfang1 is offline  
Old 07-27-2014, 02:14 PM   #4479
cakewalk
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
cakewalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: it depends
Posts: 8,585
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

I'm having an annoying issue running Bovada on windows 7, I'm not even sure how to describe it. The client will load, i'll try to join a table but the table sits behind the lobby window. Clicking on the table in the task bar doesn't do anything. When I try to drag the lobby from in front of the table, it looks something like this:



Afterwards the main lobby becomes unresponsive. If I try to close the main lobby, the whole thing freezes.

How do I fix this?
cakewalk is offline  
Old 07-28-2014, 08:06 PM   #4480
asdfghjkl889
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 98
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Moving with a friend for a roomate but he wants to know if bodog available in Ecuador? Anyone know?
asdfghjkl889 is offline  
Old 07-28-2014, 08:56 PM   #4481
madcatz1999
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,274
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl889 View Post
Moving with a friend for a roomate but he wants to know if bodog available in Ecuador? Anyone know?
No. Nowhere in Central/South America. Only US, Canada, China, and either Taiwan or Hong Kong (I never remember which of those two).
madcatz1999 is offline  
Old 07-29-2014, 01:02 AM   #4482
stlcardinals
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 429
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakewalk View Post
I'm having an annoying issue running Bovada on windows 7, I'm not even sure how to describe it. The client will load, i'll try to join a table but the table sits behind the lobby window. Clicking on the table in the task bar doesn't do anything. When I try to drag the lobby from in front of the table, it looks something like this:



Afterwards the main lobby becomes unresponsive. If I try to close the main lobby, the whole thing freezes.

How do I fix this?
What is your steam name / name in left4dead2 cakewalk? I play a lot of left4dead2
stlcardinals is offline  
Old 07-30-2014, 10:31 PM   #4483
madcatz1999
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,274
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

(Repost from payout thread, posted in wrong spot)

It's been running rough in general the last couple of days, but the following should never happen. I was UTG, the call/fold/etc. buttons took a long time (10+ seconds) to appear. Very shortly after they appeared, my hand was automatically folded. There was no time warning, as you can see in the screenshot below (the chat window is scrolled all the way to the end). The hand history shows that I folded due to timing out, so it's not like the fold button got clicked somehow. How can you time out without ever getting a time warning or being able to activate your time bank?
madcatz1999 is offline  
Old 07-30-2014, 10:40 PM   #4484
C0ldst0ne
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 6
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Can't even log in now. Load client, press log in, wait....nothing happens...grr
C0ldst0ne is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 04:50 PM   #4485
tracker2208
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 128
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Zone is messed up right now, at least at 25NL. I open 2 tables, and after maybe a minute one of the tables just sits there with 5 players. Close that table, re open so I have 2 tables, and within about a minute one of them is just sitting there with 5 players. Rinse and repeat.
tracker2208 is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 06:02 PM   #4486
Asgrow13
adept
 
Asgrow13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,094
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

I still can't make notes when I have my laptop plugged into a 2nd monitor. Been like this for months... please have someone look into this.
Asgrow13 is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 08:51 PM   #4487
C0ldst0ne
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 6
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Just installed version 4.19.00 of the poker client and now it doesn't even recognize the internet connection. Argh...
C0ldst0ne is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 10:19 PM   #4488
4_chainz
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cambodia
Posts: 604
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Posted this in the unofficial thread but didnt get any solid answeres... Ive been getting kicked off 5-6 times a day with a message "poker client is working" internet connection is fine. Anyone else dealing with this issue.. log back in everything is fine just a pain and sometimes miss a few hands
4_chainz is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 10:44 PM   #4489
tracker2208
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 128
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker2208 View Post
Zone is messed up right now, at least at 25NL. I open 2 tables, and after maybe a minute one of the tables just sits there with 5 players. Close that table, re open so I have 2 tables, and within about a minute one of them is just sitting there with 5 players. Rinse and repeat.
Just fired up a couple more 25nl Zone tables and the same thing is still happening.
tracker2208 is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 12:30 AM   #4490
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcatz1999 View Post
It's been running rough in general the last couple of days, but the following should never happen. I was UTG, the call/fold/etc. buttons took a long time (10+ seconds) to appear. Very shortly after they appeared, my hand was automatically folded. There was no time warning, as you can see in the screenshot below (the chat window is scrolled all the way to the end). The hand history shows that I folded due to timing out, so it's not like the fold button got clicked somehow. How can you time out without ever getting a time warning or being able to activate your time bank?
I've passed this along. Thank you for the screen shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker2208 View Post
Zone is messed up right now, at least at 25NL. I open 2 tables, and after maybe a minute one of the tables just sits there with 5 players. Close that table, re open so I have 2 tables, and within about a minute one of them is just sitting there with 5 players. Rinse and repeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker2208 View Post
Just fired up a couple more 25nl Zone tables and the same thing is still happening.
Are you still have this issue? I just loaded up 2 tables of Zone 25nl and it was running without and problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgrow13 View Post
I still can't make notes when I have my laptop plugged into a 2nd monitor. Been like this for months... please have someone look into this.
I've passed this along, but please keep in mind that this isn't going to be something that is a priority for them as it impacts so few people.
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 02:35 AM   #4491
St Bernadino
old hand
 
St Bernadino's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Donk Fish Lounge
Posts: 1,608
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
Are you still have this issue? I just loaded up 2 tables of Zone 25nl and it was running without and problems.

I've passed this along, but please keep in mind that this isn't going to be something that is a priority for them as it impacts so few people.
Yes. it's still a problem and it's been happening all day long.

That's quite a statement you finished with. So, you're saying Bovada doesn't really give a shyte whether their customer's have a working product or not?

Classy.
St Bernadino is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 04:59 AM   #4492
ReasonableDoubt
centurion
 
ReasonableDoubt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 103
Ice,

Random tournament thought/idea:

I (and prob a lot of other players) would like to see Bovada run a Heads Up tournament. Ideally on Sunday with a decent enough guarantee in the $50-$200 buy in range. Imo this tournament would draw a lot of interest from players and could become a weekly staple for your site.

Thanks,

RD
ReasonableDoubt is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 09:53 AM   #4493
tracker2208
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 128
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

The problems might have been localized to 25nl Zone, because it looks like everyone migrated to the 10nl Zone game. This may be the first time I've ever seen the 10nl running, and one of the very few times I've seen the 25nl not running.
tracker2208 is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 10:18 AM   #4494
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Bernadino View Post
Yes. it's still a problem and it's been happening all day long.

That's quite a statement you finished with. So, you're saying Bovada doesn't really give a shyte whether their customer's have a working product or not?

Classy.
No, he's saying that since Bovada's programmers are unable to fix bugs that have been around for the last 2 years, there's a very good chance they'll never even get to something that only affects a handful of users.

Roughly translated of course.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 10:29 AM   #4495
goforthpoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 110
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker2208 View Post
The problems might have been localized to 25nl Zone, because it looks like everyone migrated to the 10nl Zone game. This may be the first time I've ever seen the 10nl running, and one of the very few times I've seen the 25nl not running.
Pretty sure it is just 25nl zone. 50 was working fine. 25 has been broken since the software update.
goforthpoker is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #4496
goforthpoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 110
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
Are you still have this issue? I just loaded up 2 tables of Zone 25nl and it was running without and problems.
How long did you stay? The problem doesn't always pop up right away. Sometimes I would go a while without the problem. It's like the table thinks it's full of players at 5 players, the message that pops up that says something like "we are waiting for 1 more seat" doesn't pop up with 5 players on these glitched tables. It does say we are waiting on 1 more seat when 4 players are at the glitched tables though...
goforthpoker is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 11:18 AM   #4497
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Bernadino View Post
Yes. it's still a problem and it's been happening all day long.

That's quite a statement you finished with. So, you're saying Bovada doesn't really give a shyte whether their customer's have a working product or not?

Classy.
Interesting interpretation. Of course Bodog cares, but as with anything in life, you have to have priorities, and a bug that affects an extremely small portion of the player pool and doesn't limit the ability to play poker isn't going to be a high priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReasonableDoubt View Post
Ice,

Random tournament thought/idea:

I (and prob a lot of other players) would like to see Bovada run a Heads Up tournament. Ideally on Sunday with a decent enough guarantee in the $50-$200 buy in range. Imo this tournament would draw a lot of interest from players and could become a weekly staple for your site.

Thanks,

RD
I will pass your suggestion along, but in my opinion, I wouldn't get your hopes up. The network has tried running heads-up tournaments at different buyins, and they have never been successful outside of series events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goforthpoker View Post
How long did you stay? The problem doesn't always pop up right away. Sometimes I would go a while without the problem. It's like the table thinks it's full of players at 5 players, the message that pops up that says something like "we are waiting for 1 more seat" doesn't pop up with 5 players on these glitched tables. It does say we are waiting on 1 more seat when 4 players are at the glitched tables though...
Admittedly I only played for about five minutes since tracker had said it happens after a minute or so. I'll pass it along, and I'll play for awhile today to try to come across it (easy money for 25nl players ). If someone can grab a screenshot when they have this happen to them, and post it itt, that would be good too.
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 11:35 AM   #4498
GBomb
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 138
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Add ability to right click on player to add notes. In tournaments the player dropdown does not get updated when new players come to the table so you can't get notes on them unless you close the table and reopen.
GBomb is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 01:29 PM   #4499
unta8
veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,205
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Any chance you could ask the tournament people for more 10k stack / 10 minute level tourneys? The nightly 4x almost doubles the guarantee every night, surely theres enough demand for a few $33 or $22 10k 10min tourneys throughout the schedule.
unta8 is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 11:35 PM   #4500
ikillfatboys
enthusiast
 
ikillfatboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 59
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Can we get an update on if there is a crash fix coming soon? Every single person I know is experiencing the following

1. Click black jack icon and the client is 100% to crash
2. If you click Lobby in the top right and are and have yet to click View
Main/Tournament Lobby and a different table pops up it crashes a high % of the time

and

3. Not everyone I know is getting this 3rd one, but a fair number have been getting seemingly random crashes. I'll be sitting there playing and click the raise button or w/e random crap and it just closes. Seems to only happen when I have a decent number of tables up


Can you please the explain decision behind making us manually reopen every table whenever we restart the client after a crash, power outage, etc I do not know a single player recreational (I happen to know many!) or professional who does not HATE this with all their heart. You lose power, the client crashes, you suffer a lengthy internet problem w/e you finally get back and now you have to manually open 8 games while your short stacks are in the process of going from short to non existent! Bovada does not gain anything from this, only lose by angering customers!
ikillfatboys is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive