Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2014, 09:48 PM   #4126
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hate3d0nk5 View Post
FWIW, I'm on a MAC and the client just shut down in the middle of games, was working fine for about 3 hours. I was unable to log back in. I reinstalled and was unable to get to the log in screen. I uninstalled and restarted computer then reinstalled and log right back in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maad-nervous View Post
Please fix the tiling issues for mac. This is extremely important for people with 4 plus tables on a laptop. I am only playing 2 tables until fixed. Sigh
It amazes me that you guys are beta testing Bodog's mac client for them with your own money.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:04 PM   #4127
maad-nervous
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 112
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
It amazes me that you guys are beta testing Bodog's mac client for them with your own money.
At this point, it's not my money anymore... Jus sayin
maad-nervous is offline  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:06 PM   #4128
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by maad-nervous View Post
At this point, it's not my money anymore... Jus sayin
Whoooshed the point completely.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:21 PM   #4129
Mr Q
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the brink of insanity
Posts: 674
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by maad-nervous View Post
At this point, it's not my money anymore... Jus sayin
If the money is in your account it is your money.
Mr Q is offline  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:24 PM   #4130
Leiferman
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 286
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Issue: I click the bet slider button twice to increase bet size by 2 bb. It increases the bet size 3 bb instead... sometimes. Please make this happen... no times.

Client: PC

OS: Windows 7

Also, please consider extending the functionality of the mouse wheel to increase/decrease bet size when the table is in active focus instead of having to hover the mouse over the bet slider.
Leiferman is offline  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:36 PM   #4131
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiferman View Post
Issue: I click the bet slider button twice to increase bet size by 2 bb. It increases the bet size 3 bb instead... sometimes. Please make this happen... no times.

Client: PC

OS: Windows 7

Also, please consider extending the functionality of the mouse wheel to increase/decrease bet size when the table is in active focus instead of having to hover the mouse over the bet slider.
This is the 2nd time that Bodog put out a release and messed with the bet slider. The last one was so bad they reverted it within a few days. Why they feel the need to mess with **** like this while ignoring long standing bugs is beyond me. I know I sound like a broken record on this stuff, but it's like no one there has any concept of the extreme basics of IT, much less how to run a software company.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:36 PM   #4132
wontstop
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 187
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Windows 8 tile button keeps windows same size but all half off the screen.
wontstop is offline  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:46 PM   #4133
maad-nervous
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 112
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
Whoooshed the point completely.
Don't expect too much out of me. I miss things because I am very dumb. I don't even know how to make points.
maad-nervous is offline  
Old 05-27-2014, 11:24 PM   #4134
Slingtown
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 841
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Issue : Tiling
Client : PC
System : Windows 7

As posted in screenshots above when I click tile with four tables it doesn't resize the tables at all. I used to click tile with four tables and it neatly arranged them on my screen so I could see all four tables at the size time. Now it resizes the four tables and this is preventing me from playing any more than two tables. I like to be able to all four tables.
Slingtown is offline  
Old 05-27-2014, 11:47 PM   #4135
wontstop
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 187
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingtown View Post
Issue : Tiling
Client : PC
System : Windows 7

As posted in screenshots above when I click tile with four tables it doesn't resize the tables at all. I used to click tile with four tables and it neatly arranged them on my screen so I could see all four tables at the size time. Now it resizes the four tables and this is preventing me from playing any more than two tables. I like to be able to all four tables.
+10000, SAME ON WINDOWS 8
wontstop is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 12:03 AM   #4136
crabbyface
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 454
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

bet slider sucks but it doesn't suck as bad as the nonstop lagging and disconnects. nj on the new update bodog well done as usual.
crabbyface is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 12:42 AM   #4137
PunnyYouSayThat
Tattoo Commissioner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,097
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

any table tamer application for mac avl?
PunnyYouSayThat is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 03:59 AM   #4138
dark_horse
veteran
 
dark_horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ride th'snake
Posts: 2,790
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU18LOL View Post
any table tamer application for mac avl?
None that I know of. There are window management utilities out there, but none that focus on poker. A savvy developer could make a lot of money here.
dark_horse is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 12:17 PM   #4139
IslandGuy
adept
 
IslandGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Follow My Blog on 2p2
Posts: 1,005
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

What is the chance Bovada will ever add an auto top up feature? Kind of lame when you lose a big pot and get dealt a premium next hand but don't have the chip stack to get full value.
IslandGuy is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 12:42 PM   #4140
daedalus 9
adept
 
daedalus 9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 6-max rehab
Posts: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGuy View Post
What is the chance Bovada will ever add an auto top up feature? Kind of lame when you lose a big pot and get dealt a premium next hand but don't have the chip stack to get full value.
My favorite is when you get stacked UTG or in the BB and then you are forced to sit out the next hand...You miss your blind...then have to pay a dead to get back in when the button passes.
daedalus 9 is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 01:03 PM   #4141
IslandGuy
adept
 
IslandGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Follow My Blog on 2p2
Posts: 1,005
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

I suppose I shouldn't expect anything less. It has cost me money though so I figured I should at least throw it out there. It's probably been stated and ignored before though.
IslandGuy is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 01:15 PM   #4142
Slingtown
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 841
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Issue : Bet Slider
Client : PC
System : Windows 7

When clicking the bet slider the frist three clicks are each 1 Big Blind. Then it jumps two for no reason. I end up have to click back one to get the correct size I want in these cases. very annoying.

Please clean up the tiling and bet sliding ASAP. There is honestly no reason this happened in the first place. Thanks.
Slingtown is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 01:26 PM   #4143
IslandGuy
adept
 
IslandGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Follow My Blog on 2p2
Posts: 1,005
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

I'm telling you guys, Bovada Players Union! Maybe then they would have some motivation to fix this crap.
IslandGuy is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 01:37 PM   #4144
Slingtown
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 841
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGuy View Post
I'm telling you guys, Bovada Players Union! Maybe then they would have some motivation to fix this crap.
They will fix it. I'm not worried about this. No need to clog the thread with posts like this, especially the official thread. Try to keep posts on point and relavant some ICE can easily find the posts he needs to. The update was only a day ago and there are issues that will get fixed in a timely manner. Keep posts as such in the unofficial thread.
Slingtown is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 01:41 PM   #4145
iPlayPLOhigh
banned
 
iPlayPLOhigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Right near the beach BOOOOY
Posts: 4,533
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingtown View Post
They will fix it. I'm not worried about this. No need to clog the thread with posts like this, especially the official thread. Try to keep posts on point and relavant some ICE can easily find the posts he needs to. The update was only a day ago and there are issues that will get fixed in a timely manner. Keep posts as such in the unofficial thread.
+10
iPlayPLOhigh is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #4146
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGuy View Post
I'm telling you guys, Bovada Players Union! Maybe then they would have some motivation to fix this crap.
This reminds me of the baseball umpire strike a few years ago. I don't care for baseball but basically the MLB was sick of the umpires and how bad they were. The umpires went on strike, MLB happily replaced them.

Bodog would love for their "best" players to form a group and stop playing on their site. That would be a dream come true for them.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #4147
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGuy View Post
What is the chance Bovada will ever add an auto top up feature? Kind of lame when you lose a big pot and get dealt a premium next hand but don't have the chip stack to get full value.
They've stated countless times that they are not interested in adding this feature.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 02:58 PM   #4148
Headie1
grinder
 
Headie1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bellagio
Posts: 494
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Playing on a mac and I can't get any sound since update this morning. Anyone else w this problem? Tried checking my settings and all seems normal.
Headie1 is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 06:19 PM   #4149
tzwien
Pooh-Bah
 
tzwien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,267
Re: ***Bodog Poker Network Official Thread*** FAQ in First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
Bodog would love for their "best" players to form a group and stop playing on their site. That would be a dream come true for them.
Except they'd lose a lot of their traffic. But they already apparently don't care about that since they're limiting everyone to 4 tables, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were happy that their most frequent players stopped playing. It's like every site besides PS is clueless.
tzwien is offline  
Old 05-28-2014, 06:26 PM   #4150
A_Schupick
Micros Bad Cop
 
A_Schupick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzwien View Post
Except they'd lose a lot of their traffic. But they already apparently don't care about that since they're limiting everyone to 4 tables, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were happy that their most frequent players stopped playing. It's like every site besides PS is clueless.
Yep, they are shrinking by the day by catering to non-grinders.......
A_Schupick is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive