Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2013, 12:07 AM   #2576
Go Get It
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Posts: 12,427
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Every time I open the client I have to click yes on a screen that is about user account controls and letting Bovada make changes to my pc. I have ran this as an administrator and there is no change. Any one know why or how to fix this?
Go Get It is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 12:13 AM   #2577
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Get It View Post
Every time I open the client I have to click yes on a screen that is about user account controls and letting Bovada make changes to my pc. I have ran this as an administrator and there is no change. Any one know why or how to fix this?
Disable UAC? There should be a link on that screen that's something like "change when these notifications occur" and turn them off. I wouldn't expect Bovada's programmers to be able to handle something like that based on their programming skills.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 12:20 AM   #2578
DJimm502
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 63
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Has anyone else had an issue with only when cashing in a sit n go a second sit n go of the same value and type insta-opens as if I had pre reg'd for it. I checked table settings and found nothing. Any help is much appreciated.
DJimm502 is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 01:04 AM   #2579
DJimm502
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 63
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJimm502 View Post
Has anyone else had an issue with only when cashing in a sit n go a second sit n go of the same value and type insta-opens as if I had pre reg'd for it. I checked table settings and found nothing. Any help is much appreciated.
Well nvm, im apparently illiterate.
DJimm502 is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 01:32 AM   #2580
danzasmack
DeucesCracked Sponsored Forum
 
danzasmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DYNAMO HARSHBART
Posts: 8,066
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Anyone having trouble with the Mac client? I uninstalled/reinstalled but for some reason my client just opens and closes. Can't see the lobby.
danzasmack is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 07:38 AM   #2581
etothemc2
old hand
 
etothemc2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South Bend
Posts: 1,306
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Must restart the Mac, this is a common glitch that for some reason does not go away even when un/reinstalling. If you restart your Mac, it should open up just fine.
etothemc2 is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #2582
the_duece
grinder
 
the_duece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 665
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Ice,

The current APS promo is almost over. Is there another promo lined up where we can earn $50 per week? Starting next week?

Thanks.
the_duece is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #2583
LT22
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,842
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_duece View Post
Ice,

The current APS promo is almost over. Is there another promo lined up where we can earn $50 per week? Starting next week?

Thanks.
Nope, cash out now
LT22 is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #2584
BeerBottlez
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,908
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Bodog_Ice - Since zone poker isn't technically holding up a seat for another player to join can they give players more idle time for these games before kicking them off the table?

Some of us might want to keep our current stacks but have to leave for a few minutes longer then the amount of time allowed to get back at the table which I understand for standard games it makes sense to boot people off for new players but for Zone that really isn't necessary or could at least allow players a little more time then the standard tables?
BeerBottlez is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #2585
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_duece View Post
Ice,

The current APS promo is almost over. Is there another promo lined up where we can earn $50 per week? Starting next week?

Thanks.
No idea. If there is a network wide promo (operators are allowed to, and do, have their own promos) it will always be posted in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBottlez View Post
Bodog_Ice - Since zone poker isn't technically holding up a seat for another player to join can they give players more idle time for these games before kicking them off the table?

Some of us might want to keep our current stacks but have to leave for a few minutes longer then the amount of time allowed to get back at the table which I understand for standard games it makes sense to boot people off for new players but for Zone that really isn't necessary or could at least allow players a little more time then the standard tables?
I'll pass it along.
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #2586
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBottlez View Post
Bodog_Ice - Since zone poker isn't technically holding up a seat for another player to join can they give players more idle time for these games before kicking them off the table?

Some of us might want to keep our current stacks but have to leave for a few minutes longer then the amount of time allowed to get back at the table which I understand for standard games it makes sense to boot people off for new players but for Zone that really isn't necessary or could at least allow players a little more time then the standard tables?
I haven't played any Zone yet (if ever?) so this is just throwing it out there, but are players allowed to leave at any time with their stack and buy back in with any amount? If so, the ratholing is going to be out of control.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #2587
BeerBottlez
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,908
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
I haven't played any Zone yet (if ever?) so this is just throwing it out there, but are players allowed to leave at any time with their stack and buy back in with any amount? If so, the ratholing is going to be out of control.
I haven't tried to jump back on a table right after leaving but yeah that would be horrible for ratholing.

What I'm suggesting is the opposite to let people keep their bigger stacks with a longer time they can sit out as it's not like a typical table where the idle person is hogging up a spot.
BeerBottlez is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #2588
LT22
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,842
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
I haven't played any Zone yet (if ever?) so this is just throwing it out there, but are players allowed to leave at any time with their stack and buy back in with any amount? If so, the ratholing is going to be out of control.
It's 50bb min so don't really care too much tbh
LT22 is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #2589
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22 View Post
It's 50bb min so don't really care too much tbh
Hey, all the people who wanted 50bb min tables should be happy!

So nothing is stopping people from sitting, shoving first hand, leaving, sitting back with 50bb, etc. etc.?
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #2590
LT22
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,842
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
Hey, all the people who wanted 50bb min tables should be happy!

So nothing is stopping people from sitting, shoving first hand, leaving, sitting back with 50bb, etc. etc.?
No, I just tried sitting and leaving and was able to successfully come back with less
LT22 is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #2591
Douggyfr3sh
adept
 
Douggyfr3sh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: unknown
Posts: 868
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Only Zone games I can see are play money, is this the case for anyone else?
Douggyfr3sh is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #2592
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT22 View Post
No, I just tried sitting and leaving and was able to successfully come back with less
lol, this should be interesting how they handle it. Couple this with a 5 minute disconnect time and the program crashing every 10 mins, and the population should eliminate itself within 2 hours.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #2593
BeerBottlez
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,908
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douggyfr3sh View Post
Only Zone games I can see are play money, is this the case for anyone else?
No, but I'm assuming the reason you can't see them is because you have the micro stakes unchecked since currently only 5nl and 10nl along with plo at those stakes.
BeerBottlez is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #2594
twisty8
journeyman
 
twisty8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BOL Bro
Posts: 358
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Can we have 25, 50, 100, 200, and 400 NL on Zone Poker? Right now the highest is 10 NL. Also, let's have some Zone Poker tournaments.
twisty8 is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #2595
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisty8 View Post
Can we have 25, 50, 100, 200, and 400 NL on Zone Poker? Right now the highest is 10 NL.
It's been out all of 2 days and is full of bugs. Can't you people relax and wait a little bit?
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #2596
twisty8
journeyman
 
twisty8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BOL Bro
Posts: 358
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
It's been out all of 2 days and is full of bugs. Can't you people relax and wait a little bit?
maybe they will at least add 25 NL later today
twisty8 is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #2597
EdmondDantes84
adept
 
EdmondDantes84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 838
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisty8 View Post
Also, let's have some Zone Poker tournaments.
+1
EdmondDantes84 is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 09:36 PM   #2598
Douggyfr3sh
adept
 
Douggyfr3sh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: unknown
Posts: 868
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
It's been out all of 2 days and is full of bugs. Can't you people relax and wait a little bit?
+1. It's gonna take a little time to polish everything. Very excited for the new format on Bovada and can't wait for it to be rolled out at small and mid stakes!!
Douggyfr3sh is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #2599
JoeSchmo
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,122
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
It's been out all of 2 days and is full of bugs. Can't you people relax and wait a little bit?
This
JoeSchmo is offline  
Old 08-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #2600
tracker2208
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 128
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I'm having a weird connection issue. I'm traveling right now and am on a free hotel internet connection. It's the type where you have to connect to it, then open up a browser and agree to the terms of service, then you can do whatever you want on the internet.

Anyway on this connection I can play both tournaments and cash games, but I can't connect to Zone games for some reason. I tried last night and just now. Thought it was weird and is something you might like to know.
tracker2208 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive