Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Casino & Cardroom Poker Discussions of the activities, rules and etiquette of Live Casino and Cardroom Poker Venues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2017, 10:55 AM   #176
snowman
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ON THE ROAD AGAIN
Posts: 241
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHTPA View Post
The amount of men in this thread who were all "I'd press charges" yada, yada is alarming.... Our world has gotten soft... Don't get me wrong, the guy was obviously a d-bag for going after him, but, if we're also being honest OP 100% instigated it, where 99 out of 100 responses probably wouldn't have set him off, and he just picked one that he knew probably would.... Other than a red scratch, OP has no marks, no real injuries, and while I'm not condoning what the guy did, you also don't know what that guy is going through either, he could have lost his job earlier that day, his son could have died last week, wife could have cancer or maybe he really is just a tool with a short fuse, we'll probably never know, but honestly, chalk it up to a "no harm, no foul" guy overreacted for sure, OP got a little mouthy, things got a little out of hand and OP walked away with a slight scratch on his neck and a good story, move on.
THERE ARE NO WORDS THAT JUSTIFY grabbing anyone by the throat
to try and defend this just shows the level we as a society have sunk to.

op had a gut reaction to an attack and there was no provocation indicated in the post.
setting ones chips down and asking for the table to be squared are normal everyday occurrences in a poker room.
snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:30 PM   #177
albedoa
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,424
Re: Assaulted at live game

It is absolutely delusional to suggest that a lunatic who we know to have grabbed another human's throat would not have been set off by less. I have been told "**** you" without reacting with a throat grab. I have said "**** you" without having my throat grabbed. I have received and said much worse. The vast majority of us do not ever grab throats.

We are not talking about a stable person here. There is no predicting how an unstable animal will react to anything, so telling the victim that he should not have done the thing that happened to set off his assaulter is straight victim blaming.

How NHTPA and his like can read their posts back to themselves and not be crippled by their own embarrassment is beyond me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Crispen View Post
I know everyone here thinks "what could be so rude/wrong about asking the dealer to square the table?", and I REALLY don't mean this as victim blaming, but walking up to a table and issuing a command (yes, it's still a command even if you follow it with a please) "Square the table please" can come off anywhere on the rude/confrontational/selfish spectrum and there will be a small minority that get rubbed the wrong way, even if it's THEIR problem.

You're 100% NOT WRONG to ask to have the table squared up and this dude was 100% at fault. I'm just saying that next time, if you chose to remove the possibility of a psycho-meathead-tilted-tough-guy getting mad, you can do what callypigian said.
This is a good post though.
albedoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:57 PM   #178
jjjou812
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,679
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by albedoa View Post
It is absolutely delusional to suggest that a lunatic who we know to have grabbed another human's throat would not have been set off by less. I have been told "**** you" without reacting with a throat grab. I have said "**** you" without having my throat grabbed. I have received and said much worse. The vast majority of us do not ever grab throats.

We are not talking about a stable person here. There is no predicting how an unstable animal will react to anything, so telling the victim that he should not have done the thing that happened to set off his assaulter is straight victim blaming.

How NHTPA and his like can read their posts back to themselves and not be crippled by their own embarrassment is beyond me.



This is a good post though.

I'll bet they outlawed dodgeball when you were in school and you have a bunch of participation trophies and ribbons up on your wall. I can handle the "lunatic throat grabbing animals" easier than stomaching your characterization of the people and this (non) fight and how society should react to it. Come out from under your bed and experience the real world every so often.

P.s. Telling someone to FO in a chatroom doesnt count.
jjjou812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:23 PM   #179
FindNameHere
adept
 
FindNameHere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Holland
Posts: 958
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Beale View Post
Everyone is going to hate the person who presses charges here. The cops, the DA, the judge, the poker room, and the character who assaulted him and who might be the type to take it to the next level. The only person who likes it is the criminal defense lawyer. Plus, OP'd have to take the time to go to court which prob won't happen bec, if he has no record, he'll take a plea that doesn't send him to jail. Just let it go.
This
FindNameHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:32 PM   #180
Eeyorefora
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,909
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812 View Post
Soft? we have a self-comfirmed three time nut-kicker in the thread - we are develing into verified, pansy-ass, man-child territory.
Why does the nut shot bother you so much?

If someone is beating your ass trying to take your life, (which if you're in a fight nowadays is a strong possibility), or property, why is a crotch rocker off limits or a sissy move?

Just because you hit them doesn't make it gay.
Eeyorefora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:33 PM   #181
MSUJew
journeyman
 
MSUJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: +/- 2 standard deviations
Posts: 381
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by callipygian View Post
+1

The exchange jumped into hostility right away, and it took two people to escalate it that quickly.

In case it's not clear, the first salvo was fired by the OP when he asked the dealer to square the table. The Villain pushing OP's chips over was a gross overreaction.

If you're pissed off because you lost a bunch of money at a table, don't carry it over to the next table.
Lunge at any throats lately?

Asking to have the table squared is perfectly standard and not firing a shot.
MSUJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:38 PM   #182
Lord_Crispen
grinder
 
Lord_Crispen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: unknown
Posts: 446
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812 View Post
I'll bet they outlawed dodgeball when you were in school and you have a bunch of participation trophies and.....
Meh. Maybe you enjoy rough housing with strangers and risking permanent harm to yourself or others in a bar scuffle, but I'd prefer a society where it's not cool for someone to physically assault me just because he has some sort of anger issues. Not everyone can defend themselves and it would be nice if no one really had to.
Lord_Crispen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:42 PM   #183
callipygian
slowrolled by tpiranha!
 
callipygian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: but I don't know which
Posts: 18,472
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapini View Post


Not sure if he did or if he just pulled a master troll. I'm leaning master troll because he's done plenty of trolling in LCP before and...

...I think there's some truth to Steve00007's post.
I like how immediately after you and Steve accuse me of trolling and wonder how anyone could take me seriously, the next several posts are people who agree with me and take me seriously.

At some point you're going to have to either claim I'm running a bunch of gimmick accounts or realize that my opinion is far more popular than you realize.

To that end, consider this: even if I were an idiot, it's clear that my brand of idiocy is popular. Specifically, the person who sits next to you may very well be a craaaazy psychopath. They may punch you in the face with little or no provocation, and then not even think it's a huge deal because among their craaazy psychopath friends, punching each other isn't a huge deal.

That's even MORE reason to tread lightly and be even MORE accomodating. Or, alternatively, spend even MORE of your time filing police reports with Officer Rolleyes and suing people with Ann Bulance-Chaser, Esq on retainer.
callipygian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:48 PM   #184
BamaWillBG
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 9
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812 View Post
I'll bet they outlawed dodgeball when you were in school and you have a bunch of participation trophies and ribbons up on your wall. I can handle the "lunatic throat grabbing animals" easier than stomaching your characterization of the people and this (non) fight and how society should react to it. Come out from under your bed and experience the real world every so often.

P.s. Telling someone to FO in a chatroom doesnt count.
yes, we have gotten soft as a society, but reading your numerous post throughout this thread is embarrassing. I don't understand your need for creating an artificial tough guy image in this thread.

Grabbing another mans throat is serious business. It's worse than punching someone. In Alabama, if someone grabs your throat and won't let go, you have the right to use lethal defense. The villain went after the OP's throat not once, but twice. Personally, I think he should be commended for restraining himself from kicking the guys ass.
BamaWillBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:51 PM   #185
Indynirish
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 39
Re: Assaulted at live game

At the risk of making it look like callipygian has made another fake account...

Quote:
That's even MORE reason to tread lightly and be even MORE accomodating. Or, alternatively, spend even MORE of your time filing police reports with Officer Rolleyes and suing people with Ann Bulance-Chaser, Esq on retainer.
Completely agree.

Assuming the facts are as the OP put it, (and I usually lean more towards Dr. House's point of view that everyone lies), I have no idea what reaction he was expecting when you tell someone that is apparently sitting 6 inches away from you F*** you.

This reminds me of Pulp Fiction. He probably didn't expect the stranger to react the way he did...but he had to expect a reaction. You don't tell a person F*** you to their face man....you should've dang well known better.
Indynirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 04:27 PM   #186
KL03
old hand
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Where they don't respect my raises
Posts: 1,253
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Beale View Post
Bec he realizes that a large part of what happens after '**** you' is on him?
Well said. If you continue to escalate the situation (F you, you heard me) you are not blameless. Sure, the other guy crossed the illegal line first, but there were several opportunities to avoid it getting to that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zee View Post
in real life you are going to find people that will get will pissed off from being told that. and yes occasionally they will get physical or threaten it. dont ever curse at a stranger. sooner or later it will bite you badly. same as flipping someone off.

of course op is right but did the wrong thing. and people have been killed for less.
I learned this one the hard way. I thought the one finger salute was a good way to express mild displeasure, but then I ended up in a life threatening situation. The other guy was more wrong than me, but I contributed to the situation.
KL03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:08 PM   #187
Sensitivenewageguy
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sendaria
Posts: 139
Re: Assaulted at live game

Bottom line is, when you say "**** you" to someone you don't know (and don't know how they will react), you risk a violent response. Act accordingly.
Sensitivenewageguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:38 PM   #188
recondite7
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 1,871
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by WateryBoil View Post
so assaulting someone in the states you just get away with it scott free? because assault doesnt lead to jail time?

interesting, sounds broken.

and super scary, glad i live in canada.

that said, id 100% press charges cuz im a spiteful son of a ***** and ill allow no one to touch me, ever.
Nobody is saying scott free, it's just most likely a crime that won't lead to incarceration.

The United States prison population rate is the highest in the world, I think you are safer in Canada because well it's Canada, not because of our lax approach to putting people away.
recondite7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:44 PM   #189
jjjou812
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,679
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaWillBG View Post

Grabbing another mans throat is serious business. It's worse than punching someone. In Alabama, if someone grabs your throat and won't let go, you have the right to use lethal defense. The villain went after the OP's throat not once, but twice. Personally, I think he should be commended for restraining himself from kicking the guys ass.
Alabama Code Title 13A. Criminal Code § 13A-3-22 is a "stand your ground statute" but nowhere does it say being grabbed by the throat allows one to use lethal force as you claim. Can you provide a citation or are you just pulling your theories out of you ass?
jjjou812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:01 PM   #190
albedoa
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,424
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812 View Post
I can handle the "lunatic throat grabbing animals" easier than stomaching your characterization of the people and this (non) fight and how society should react to it. Come out from under your bed and experience the real world every so often.
I don't know if it's your terrible judgement or your bizarre desire to be clowned on relentlessly, but you really couldn't have chosen a less believable persona to push forward than a tough guy who definitely would not keel over and piss himself in response to the slightest threat of confrontation.
albedoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:11 PM   #191
jjjou812
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,679
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by albedoa View Post
I don't know if it's your terrible judgement or your bizarre desire to be clowned on relentlessly, but you really couldn't have chosen a less believable persona to push forward than a tough guy who definitely would not keel over and piss himself in response to the slightest threat of confrontation.
When i start using "unstable animal", "victim shaming" and "crippled by their embarrassment" in response to a story about guy that got "spocked" at the poker table, you can call me a pussy.

Part of being a man is letting go of a stupid misunderstanding where tempers flared. They are not worth criminal charges, making false injury claims or fighting dirty. Little boys do this, not men.
jjjou812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:39 PM   #192
HawkesDave
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 398
Re: Assaulted at live game

Lots of different angles here, but here's the gist of my opinion:

-- OP should reconsider aggressive words unless he is OK with these types of responses.

-- V deserves the permaban and I'm perfectly OK with this being reported to police as well. Even if it's a first-time offense and he gets off with just a plea and 6 months probation, that's the only way he's going to get a record created so that the next time this happens he's punished accordingly. If nobody presses charges then his punishments for each incident are going to be less severe than they should be. Anyone who grabs for a throat at a poker table from a couple of fu** yous over something this stupid has probably done far worse things than this. Get that animal off the street.

-- If V truly had a one-time moment and this isn't indicative of his true behavior, then having this on his record will be relatively meaningless anyway. It's not a felony and it's not going to come back to hurt him unless he does it again.

-- Forget about this "handle it like men" crap. That's just an excuse for people not to be held accountable for their actions. OP's actions were held accountable by getting put in an uncomfortable situation with a person putting their hands around his neck and V's actions will be held accountable by getting permabanned and getting this on record with the law. How both of these parties handle this situation in the future is how they'll "handle it like men." You fu** up, you admit it and make the change. Being a man is not a competition to see who has the most caveman genetics intact. A man today is different than a man 50 years ago.
HawkesDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:56 PM   #193
SpewingIsMyMove
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,803
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812 View Post
When i start using "unstable animal", "victim shaming" and "crippled by their embarrassment" in response to a story about guy that got "spocked" at the poker table, you can call me a pussy.

Part of being a man is letting go of a stupid misunderstanding where tempers flared. They are not worth criminal charges, making false injury claims or fighting dirty. Little boys do this, not men.
What, exactly, was the misunderstanding?
SpewingIsMyMove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:00 PM   #194
Rapini
Monte Crisco
 
Rapini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: DC
Posts: 11,511
Re: Assaulted at live game

The OP asked whether he should press charges. I said that he should because his assailant crossed a bright line: he attacked someone physically. It's that simple. When his assailant does something like that again, there should be a record so that the DA, judge, etc. are able to see that this is a pattern of behavior, not an isolated incident. If it happens to be an isolated incident and the assailant never ends up in front of a judge again, great!

callipygian, I recognize that you're not the only person promoting your "brand of idiocy," as you put it. That doesn't make your recommendation of not reporting physical attacks any less harmful to the public.

Note well that I'm not arguing whether OP should have taken a different approach to his situation from start to finish. I am, and have been, advocating for pressing charges when someone attacks you physically. He absolutely should press charges because society should be on notice regarding people who think it's OK to physically attack other people. And people who have a pattern of that behavior should be removed from society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave88 View Post
Would you press charges?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madlex View Post
Why would you not want to press charges?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapini View Post
This. Don't do it for yourself; do it for his next victim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by callipygian View Post
In case it's not clear, the first salvo was fired by the OP when he asked the dealer to square the table. The Villain pushing OP's chips over was a gross overreaction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapini View Post
This is a really bad post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by callipygian View Post
And a big part of that is learning how to avoid ****shows. The first rule is that you don't involve authorities unless you need to. Is your seat crowded? Ask the person who needs to move - politely, directly, and reasonably. If a bunch of people need to move, ask the row if they can all move over a few inches.

. . .

As for the villain's response, sure, it's a gross overreaction and of course he's gonna get punished*. But just because Villain was an idiot doesn't mean Hero wasn't also an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapini View Post
Your post is based on an assumption that someone who already was taking more than his fair share of space at the table, who reacted to a standard request (squaring the table) by touching another player's chips, and who physically assaulted another player would react in a positive manner if asked politely and directly to move. That's absurd. OP was not dealing with a reasonable person.

There are plenty of times where blame could be assigned equally among all parties or in which the "hero" contributed almost as significantly to the problem as the "villain," but you picked the wrong scenario to blame the victim here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by callipygian View Post
A lot of people responded to me, and rather than quoting them all I'll trust they can figure out who I'm responding to.

. . .

There's another divide here - "people who realize the psychopath will know your real name and potentially hunt you down after he's released if you press charges" vs "people who somehow think this is going to lead to the psychopath getting locked away in maximim security prison for the rest of his life."

There are times when you want to go to the mat for justice. Guy hits kids? Take it to the ends of the earth, at any cost. Guy pulls out a weapon? Reasonable to want him to get butt raped. Guy cold clocks random people walking to work on a Tuesday morning? He needs professional help.

Guy grabs you after you swear at him in a poker room? This is a problem that can be fixed with a handshake and a $5 beer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by callipygian View Post
Depends how hard he's hitting you.

Keep in mind whoever wins the fistfight is more likely to get permabanned, regardless of who started it.

So if he's not hitting you very hard - let's say for the sake of example someone doesn't even cause injuries severe enough to stop your poker session and go home / to the hospital - your best bet is to let him hit you until security arrives, or fight just enough to keep him at a distance he can't do serious damage.

And if he's causing you actual harm - like something where you're gonna have to go to the hospital or even just call it a night - then, sure, retaliate as necessary.

Like I said, some of you are taking getting punched in the face way too seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapini View Post
If everyone thought like this, we wouldn't have records of criminals' escalating behavior or a chance to stop the behavior before it becomes serious. My guess is this wasn't the first time this person got physical with another person outside the realm of self-defense.

EDIT to add: Not pursuing criminal charges would be akin to seeing someone else in distress or noticing a power outage or other things that affect other people and choosing to do nothing because you assume that someone else will handle it. That's certainly your prerogative, but it's not what's best for society/your fellow man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by callipygian View Post
Your (Rapini's) world must be pretty small and filled with police reports and lawsuits, especially whenever you watch a basketball game on TV and call the police to report an assault every time a fight breaks out.

To be clear - since you seem to have a real hard time understanding this - me thinking you shouldn't clog up the legal system with minor complaints doesn't excuse the behavior you're complaining against.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapini View Post


Not sure if he did or if he just pulled a master troll. I'm leaning master troll because he's done plenty of trolling in LCP before and...

...I think there's some truth to Steve00007's post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by callipygian View Post
I like how immediately after you and Steve accuse me of trolling and wonder how anyone could take me seriously, the next several posts are people who agree with me and take me seriously.

At some point you're going to have to either claim I'm running a bunch of gimmick accounts or realize that my opinion is far more popular than you realize.

To that end, consider this: even if I were an idiot, it's clear that my brand of idiocy is popular. Specifically, the person who sits next to you may very well be a craaaazy psychopath. They may punch you in the face with little or no provocation, and then not even think it's a huge deal because among their craaazy psychopath friends, punching each other isn't a huge deal.

That's even MORE reason to tread lightly and be even MORE accomodating. Or, alternatively, spend even MORE of your time filing police reports with Officer Rolleyes and suing people with Ann Bulance-Chaser, Esq on retainer.
Rapini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:01 PM   #195
Rapini
Monte Crisco
 
Rapini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: DC
Posts: 11,511
Re: Assaulted at live game

Also, callipygian, I'm sorry you took the time to write a serious response (if it really was a serious response) to my re-troll of the goofball who thought playing sports, flipping off someone, or having cold fries is the same as being attacked physically.
Rapini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:40 PM   #196
HawkesDave
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 398
Re: Assaulted at live game

That's just ridiculous. So if a person attempts to commit a crime, but fails, they should no longer be punished for it? Or are you really naive enough to believe this guy just likes to grab people's throats without any intention of ever taking it a step further?

If he did this to his teenage son, should he not get in trouble because no visible marks were left?
HawkesDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:29 PM   #197
Steve00007
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,401
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indynirish View Post
At the risk of making it look like callipygian has made another fake account...



Completely agree.

Assuming the facts are as the OP put it, (and I usually lean more towards Dr. House's point of view that everyone lies), I have no idea what reaction he was expecting when you tell someone that is apparently sitting 6 inches away from you F*** you.

This reminds me of Pulp Fiction. He probably didn't expect the stranger to react the way he did...but he had to expect a reaction. You don't tell a person F*** you to their face man....you should've dang well known better.

I like how he talks about treading lightly and being accommodating, while at the same time his posts don’t follow that advice at all.
Steve00007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:34 PM   #198
Steve00007
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,401
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFunkaliscious View Post
This.

Unless he actually injured you or you suffered some kind of financial setback, pressing charges against some loser is just a really douchey thing to do.
Not sure I buy that cops, judges, etc. will hate the OP for pressing charges unless they hate him because they are flat out lazy.
Steve00007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:39 PM   #199
Steve00007
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,401
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHTPA View Post
The amount of men in this thread who were all "I'd press charges" yada, yada is alarming.... Our world has gotten soft... Don't get me wrong, the guy was obviously a d-bag for going after him, but, if we're also being honest OP 100% instigated it, where 99 out of 100 responses probably wouldn't have set him off, and he just picked one that he knew probably would.... Other than a red scratch, OP has no marks, no real injuries, and while I'm not condoning what the guy did, you also don't know what that guy is going through either, he could have lost his job earlier that day, his son could have died last week, wife could have cancer or maybe he really is just a tool with a short fuse, we'll probably never know, but honestly, chalk it up to a "no harm, no foul" guy overreacted for sure, OP got a little mouthy, things got a little out of hand and OP walked away with a slight scratch on his neck and a good story, move on.
A good story? Being attacked like that in public is embarrassing.

And even if we assume the other guy had a serious problem in his life, there are plenty of people with similar issues and they don’t attack people. For him to attack someone and make excuses like that-THAT is being soft.
Steve00007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:54 PM   #200
albedoa
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,424
Re: Assaulted at live game

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkesDave View Post
That's just ridiculous.?
I mean, you’re arguing with a guy who has spent a dozen posts fervently trying to convince internet strangers that he totally would have stood up to the big bad meanie and whose insecurities make him think that anything short of doubling down on the stupid **** he says is a sign of weakness. But good luck!!
albedoa is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online