Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally redeem prizes quickly and securely.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2020, 08:34 PM   #5351
a dewd
veteran
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,106
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary is Ugly View Post
Still Processing since April 24.

I emailed Global May 6, and received a response May 9 saying everything was completed on their end. My bank has not received anything and has sent me back to Global. This is kind of a mess so far.
Your ACH was bounced. The problem you now have is getting one of the three places to care enough to find it.

Get the reference number from Global. Then go to your bank, physically not on the phone, ask to speak with the manager or asst manager. Tell them you have an ACH that was sent by World Pay on (date) and it has not been credited. Give them the reference number and ask them to call the wire room to trace it. Male up some story about a health insurance bill that is past due or something important.

An ACH has 72 hours to post or it is returned. The issue you have here is that it was sent back to WP and they have to ID it and then ship back to Global. Global is likely telling you the absolutely truth that they sent it and not returned. You will have to put in all the effort yourself to get it resolved. The issue is Global sends a bunch of them in the one batch and then WP batches them by bank number from there. It tales extra effort for them to credit it back.

You have 90 days to get it fixed or it is gone forever. If you get nowhere with your local branch, PM me and I can put you in touch with the Federal Reserve wireroom for your district. They do not look upon untracked transactions very kindly and will call the parties involved. The receiver of that call likes it even less and it will be top priority and the money magically is tracked in 10 minutes.

Good luck, its common so no need to panic that it's gone.
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 10:05 AM   #5352
pokergal72
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Requested 5/14
Approved 5/15
pokergal72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 01:50 PM   #5353
Gary is Ugly
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 9
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
Your ACH was bounced. The problem you now have is getting one of the three places to care enough to find it.

Get the reference number from Global. Then go to your bank, physically not on the phone, ask to speak with the manager or asst manager. Tell them you have an ACH that was sent by World Pay on (date) and it has not been credited. Give them the reference number and ask them to call the wire room to trace it. Male up some story about a health insurance bill that is past due or something important.

An ACH has 72 hours to post or it is returned. The issue you have here is that it was sent back to WP and they have to ID it and then ship back to Global. Global is likely telling you the absolutely truth that they sent it and not returned. You will have to put in all the effort yourself to get it resolved. The issue is Global sends a bunch of them in the one batch and then WP batches them by bank number from there. It tales extra effort for them to credit it back.

You have 90 days to get it fixed or it is gone forever. If you get nowhere with your local branch, PM me and I can put you in touch with the Federal Reserve wireroom for your district. They do not look upon untracked transactions very kindly and will call the parties involved. The receiver of that call likes it even less and it will be top priority and the money magically is tracked in 10 minutes.

Good luck, its common so no need to panic that it's gone.
You are correct! I just got paid. Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it very much.

First request made: April 21
Second request made: April 24
Second Request Approved: April 25.
Request Received: May 14.

Think I just got some bad luck, as everyone seems to have had smoother experiences. I'm assuming next time will be a lot easier so I might deposit again in the future.
Gary is Ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 01:05 AM   #5354
lurmaa
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 7
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Is there a rep on the forums that can help me? I have done everything asked of me as far as verifying my bank account and support has not responded or done anything. This is not a good look considering i was planning on depositing more money. However if i cant get something as easy as a bank account verified when i did everything asked of me i cant even imagine what withdrawals will be like. I have been more than patient its going on 2 weeks and i have heard next to nothing.
lurmaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:43 AM   #5355
lurmaa
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 7
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Support finally contacted me back and verified it hopefully all the annoying stuff is over with now
lurmaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 02:04 AM   #5356
cantrunworse
temp-banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 384
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

req 5/15

approved 5/16

in bank 5/18
cantrunworse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:57 AM   #5357
pokergal72
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokergal72 View Post
Requested 5/14
Approved 5/15
In bank 5/19
pokergal72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:55 PM   #5358
ShoveStandUp
centurion
 
ShoveStandUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Falls
Posts: 110
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Canadian player, verified prior, US bank account

Requested - May 11
Approved - May 13
In bank - May 14

Super quick this time, however I was dinged 4.25% "Fund transfer fee", which I've never been charged before. Anyone else get this?
ShoveStandUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 08:15 AM   #5359
BigCityNights
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 64
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Seems that withdrawals are on point. Last several have all been approved within 48 hours and money in account within 48 hours after that. Good job cleaning up this issue Global!
BigCityNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 11:16 PM   #5360
kardrivvski
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 8
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

req: 5/02
appr: 5/5
paid: 5/19

slow but eventually got there
kardrivvski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:20 PM   #5361
ArchDukeFerdinand
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 68
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantrunworse View Post
req 5/15

approved 5/16

in bank 5/18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokergal72 View Post
Requested 5/14
Approved 5/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantrunworse View Post
req 5/11

approved 5/12

in bank 5/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokergal72 View Post
In bank 5/13
requested 5/12

still nothing. can a rep please explain why other players are having their requests filled before mine when i requested earlier? this happened last month too and i never really get much of an explanation. am i being moved to the back of the line for some reason? is there something suspicious with my account? ive been playing since global opened on the same account, with the same bank account, with no issues until my last few cashouts where i seem to be waiting 10-15 days while others are waiting 2-3 days.
ArchDukeFerdinand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 04:16 AM   #5362
IchTheocracy
grinder
 
IchTheocracy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Donkadoo Balls
Posts: 479
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoveStandUp View Post
Canadian player, verified prior, US bank account

Requested - May 11
Approved - May 13
In bank - May 14

Super quick this time, however I was dinged 4.25% "Fund transfer fee", which I've never been charged before. Anyone else get this?
"Fund transfer fee" <-- WTF?
IchTheocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 04:35 PM   #5363
IchTheocracy
grinder
 
IchTheocracy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Donkadoo Balls
Posts: 479
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...hk4R_sjjGN1oOE
IchTheocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:38 AM   #5364
Eric Stoner
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arizona
Posts: 621
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Not sure where to place this question...

If Global Poker is able to withdraw money via ACH, what is the advantage of using Skrill?

Feel free to PM the answer and to move this post if it's in the wrong place.

Thanks.
Eric Stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 11:46 AM   #5365
a dewd
veteran
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,106
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Stoner View Post
Not sure where to place this question...

If Global Poker is able to withdraw money via ACH, what is the advantage of using Skrill?

Feel free to PM the answer and to move this post if it's in the wrong place.

Thanks.
Personal preference
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 11:32 AM   #5366
Bawsten
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 153
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Requested 5 figure cash out Sunday night.

Deposited in bank account Wednesday morning.

Incredibly happy with this site. They may be small but theyre doing everything right and the site is great!
Bawsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:50 PM   #5367
TPayne
journeyman
 
TPayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 372
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Requested 5/27
TPayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 09:41 PM   #5368
IamDisappointSon
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 64
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Requested: early 5/27
Approved: evening 5/29
Received: prob early next week
IamDisappointSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 11:47 PM   #5369
fromchmm42
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 37
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Requested 6/1
fromchmm42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 01:41 AM   #5370
IamDisappointSon
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 64
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamDisappointSon View Post
Requested: early 5/27
Approved: evening 5/29
Received: prob early next week
Received.
IamDisappointSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 06:41 AM   #5371
TPayne
journeyman
 
TPayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 372
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPayne View Post
Requested 5/27
Approved 5/31
Received 06/02
TPayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 10:29 PM   #5372
archosaurs
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 110
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Three cashout requests over the last couple months: 2k, 2k, 1k. All approved within 48 hours, the first two deposited into my bank within 48 hours after that, and still waiting for the 1k withdrawal to reach my bank (it's been less than a day).
archosaurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 11:28 AM   #5373
OilMoney
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 2
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Requested: 5/31
Approved: 6/2
Received: 6/4
OilMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 10:51 PM   #5374
fromchmm42
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 37
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromchmm42 View Post
Requested 6/1
Approved 6/4.
fromchmm42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 05:47 PM   #5375
Jtalon
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8
Re: ***Prize Redemption/Account Verification thread***

Requested: 6/2
Approved: 6/6
Received: 6/9
Jtalon is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online