Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally cash out your wins anytime with PayPal!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2017, 03:00 PM   #26
ProMayhem
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 3
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

I mailed mine in like 2 weeks ago at least and havent seen anything. Do you put all of the information just on the front of the envelope? Nothing inside the envelope?
ProMayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 03:36 PM   #27
glutenfree
old hand
 
glutenfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 1,269
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMayhem View Post
I mailed mine in like 2 weeks ago at least and havent seen anything. Do you put all of the information just on the front of the envelope? Nothing inside the envelope?
Correct. I tried it just to see if it works back when a few people (who no doubt weren't following the directions) were claiming they don't pay them. It took close to 4 weeks for my first one to hit my account.
glutenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 04:25 AM   #28
ShutMyEyes
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 21
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

I sent mine in this month for the first time, and I got one back from the post office saying "Return to sender, received without contents" which I mean, isn't false - it is empty. Have you guys run into this? I guess I can put a piece of paper in it next month and try again
ShutMyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:50 AM   #29
walmart shopper
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 88
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glutenfree View Post
By your real name and address:


Please add full name, and return address to the front of the envelope and words: "Global Poker Sweepstakes Credits:" followed by the current month and year (example: Sweepstakes Credits: January 2016).
How does Global Poker know what my address is? I registered today and they never asked for an address ,just email and first and last name.
walmart shopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:19 PM   #30
oneday111
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 20
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart shopper View Post
How does Global Poker know what my address is? I registered today and they never asked for an address ,just email and first and last name.
I had same question, what if my name was John Smith or something?
oneday111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:29 PM   #31
walmart shopper
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 88
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart shopper View Post
How does Global Poker know what my address is? I registered today and they never asked for an address ,just email and first and last name.
Anyone?
walmart shopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:22 AM   #32
a dewd
adept
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 815
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart shopper View Post
Anyone?
Is it not on the outside of the envelope?
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:27 AM   #33
oneday111
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 20
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
Is it not on the outside of the envelope?
Your name and address is on the outside of the envelope, but they may not have your address on file and name may be duplicate. I wrote my screenname and email on the envelope just in case.
oneday111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:12 AM   #34
supraman215
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 21
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

I sent my 10 in, 5 for September and 5 for October on 8/25 still no money or e-mails yet. Here is what each envelope looked like, except for the crossing out I messed the first one up.

FYI you can't see but my full return address and name are on the top left.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yOm5RwHys5UM160T2

Also why can't I upload an image here?
supraman215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:06 PM   #35
darthEez
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Just sent some in myself. Will post with results.
darthEez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:20 PM   #36
2013
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 101
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Where do you guys see a limit of 5 per month?
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:57 AM   #37
splayaa
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 655
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Where do you guys see a limit of 5 per month?
I don't see it in the official sweeps rules found at this page

https://globalpoker.com/page/sweeps-rules

However, in the past there was a yearly 300 $weeps Cash limit. That may have changed it appears, along with a few other tidbits I found interesting. Such as all of the references to the UK and their rules. Looks like the UK will be joining us soon, or already has.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:36 PM   #38
ZenChapter13
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 9
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

what is up with Global poker every time i send AMEO card I have to send them with track because if I dont they ll claim they didnt get them and now when i do send it with tracking they still dont reply or respond this is getting really old.This site claim its a sweepstakes site and they us that tilt to get great tax breaks and us pay pal as easy way to pay people out But they dont want to be honorable people and for fill there own term and condition and US federal law. they would rather risk it all on something as simple as 6 bucks a week ..This just wrong why do i have to fight each and ever week to get people honor there terms and condition. here is the last tracking number where I sent my AMEO card again with no reply or to support messages 9114 9014 9645 1161 9798 16 anyone can go to usps.com web site and verify I sent these cards to them and once again I m here fighting over it because someone at global think they dont have to honor there term and condition and US law. Unbelievable this happen every time I mail some to them is there staff this incompetent or are they just trying to break the law..screen name ZENchapter13 ..Thomas Mackey is it possible to talk to someone on the phone about this on going issue???????????????????????????? please email me at power.mule@yahoo.com I d be more than glad to give you my phone number and you can call me?
ZenChapter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:46 AM   #39
highjumper86
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 148
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenChapter13 View Post
what is up with Global poker every time i send AMEO card I have to send them with track because if I dont they ll claim they didnt get them and now when i do send it with tracking they still dont reply or respond this is getting really old.This site claim its a sweepstakes site and they us that tilt to get great tax breaks and us pay pal as easy way to pay people out But they dont want to be honorable people and for fill there own term and condition and US federal law. they would rather risk it all on something as simple as 6 bucks a week ..This just wrong why do i have to fight each and ever week to get people honor there terms and condition. here is the last tracking number where I sent my AMEO card again with no reply or to support messages 9114 9014 9645 1161 9798 16 anyone can go to usps.com web site and verify I sent these cards to them and once again I m here fighting over it because someone at global think they dont have to honor there term and condition and US law. Unbelievable this happen every time I mail some to them is there staff this incompetent or are they just trying to break the law..screen name ZENchapter13 ..Thomas Mackey is it possible to talk to someone on the phone about this on going issue???????????????????????????? please email me at power.mule@yahoo.com I d be more than glad to give you my phone number and you can call me?
Try sending a cordial private message to GlobalPokerCSadmin. Explain politely your problem. He/she/they helped me.

I e-mailed Customer Support in a respectful manner and they were helpful. Customer Support gets a bad rap. Dealing directly with the public isn't easy. Be nice.

You may want to post in correct thread. You might get better results.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...-cash-1675724/
highjumper86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:54 PM   #40
splayaa
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 655
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by highjumper86 View Post
Try sending a cordial private message to GlobalPokerCSadmin. Explain politely your problem. He/she/they helped me.

I e-mailed Customer Support in a respectful manner and they were helpful. Customer Support gets a bad rap. Dealing directly with the public isn't easy. Be nice.

You may want to post in correct thread. You might get better results.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...-cash-1675724/
+1 highjumper, I saw this post and just shook my head and moved on. Well done on giving critical, yet positive advice. Hopefully they take it.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:08 AM   #41
DirtySecreT1H
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 106
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenChapter13 View Post
what is up with Global poker every time i send AMEO card I have to send them with track because if I dont they ll claim they didnt get them and now when i do send it with tracking they still dont reply or respond this is getting really old.This site claim its a sweepstakes site and they us that tilt to get great tax breaks and us pay pal as easy way to pay people out But they dont want to be honorable people and for fill there own term and condition and US federal law. they would rather risk it all on something as simple as 6 bucks a week ..This just wrong why do i have to fight each and ever week to get people honor there terms and condition. here is the last tracking number where I sent my AMEO card again with no reply or to support messages 9114 9014 9645 1161 9798 16 anyone can go to usps.com web site and verify I sent these cards to them and once again I m here fighting over it because someone at global think they dont have to honor there term and condition and US law. Unbelievable this happen every time I mail some to them is there staff this incompetent or are they just trying to break the law..screen name ZENchapter13 ..Thomas Mackey is it possible to talk to someone on the phone about this on going issue???????????????????????????? please email me at power.mule@yahoo.com I d be more than glad to give you my phone number and you can call me?
lol wtf are you trying to say? did you seriously mail in for that free $2 sweepstakes like snail mail? rofl wtf is going on
DirtySecreT1H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM   #42
ZenChapter13
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 9
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

I mailed in my AMEO cards and every time I do you guys claim you didnt get them so I got smart and start putting tracking on them and you still claim you didnt get them This is unreal here is my tracking number you can see for your self you office got the card on the 1st of this month But support still tell me the same lie each and ever month sorry we didnt get them oh well better luck next time ??? LOL really that what the email say anyway here the number look it up 9114 9014 9645 1161 9798 16 screen name ZENchapter13 email address power.mule@yahoo.com this happens to me 3 time row each time I have to fight with them and they finally get around to doing it but this time they just lie and lie lie and lie ..so called sweepstakes site myAZS!
ZenChapter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:49 PM   #43
highjumper86
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 148
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenChapter13 View Post
I mailed in my AMEO cards and every time I do you guys claim you didnt get them so I got smart and start putting tracking on them and you still claim you didnt get them This is unreal here is my tracking number you can see for your self you office got the card on the 1st of this month But support still tell me the same lie each and ever month sorry we didnt get them oh well better luck next time ??? LOL really that what the email say anyway here the number look it up 9114 9014 9645 1161 9798 16 screen name ZENchapter13 email address power.mule@yahoo.com this happens to me 3 time row each time I have to fight with them and they finally get around to doing it but this time they just lie and lie lie and lie ..so called sweepstakes site myAZS!
Have you tried hand delivering the AMoE envelopes?
highjumper86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 08:51 PM   #44
DirtySecreT1H
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 106
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenChapter13 View Post
I mailed in my AMEO cards and every time I do you guys claim you didnt get them so I got smart and start putting tracking on them and you still claim you didnt get them This is unreal here is my tracking number you can see for your self you office got the card on the 1st of this month But support still tell me the same lie each and ever month sorry we didnt get them oh well better luck next time ??? LOL really that what the email say anyway here the number look it up 9114 9014 9645 1161 9798 16 screen name ZENchapter13 email address power.mule@yahoo.com this happens to me 3 time row each time I have to fight with them and they finally get around to doing it but this time they just lie and lie lie and lie ..so called sweepstakes site myAZS!
is english your first language?
DirtySecreT1H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:00 PM   #45
ZeckoRiver
Pooh-Bah
 
ZeckoRiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Check raising stupid tourists
Posts: 5,441
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highjumper86 View Post
Have you tried hand delivering the AMoE envelopes?
loled he would do it just out of principal. I didn't know could just put it on front of letter i actually filled out a card and put it in envelope, worked for me. Seriously though, send it overnight mail that way they have to sign and you have the documented proof that will see you being credited.

Last edited by ZeckoRiver; 09-20-2017 at 09:09 PM.
ZeckoRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:36 PM   #46
magurkin52
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 325
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

I started sending in 5 envelopes per month a few months ago and always would get credited $6 3-4 days later. This month, it's been 10 days and still haven't gotten any credits yet.
magurkin52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:58 PM   #47
highjumper86
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 148
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magurkin52 View Post
I started sending in 5 envelopes per month a few months ago and always would get credited $6 3-4 days later. This month, it's been 10 days and still haven't gotten any credits yet.
I was having a delay problem, much like you. I sent a polite e-mail. Customer support responded rather quickly, less than 4 hours and bingo bango, problem solved. It has happened before and it took a little time to be resolved. Sometimes CS needs a little nudge. They may be busy counting all the money from the rake.
highjumper86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:36 PM   #48
darthEez
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Just got confirmation and confirmed the $6 added to my account. Just over 2 weeks since I sent them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
darthEez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 10:09 AM   #49
magurkin52
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 325
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highjumper86 View Post
I was having a delay problem, much like you. I sent a polite e-mail. Customer support responded rather quickly, less than 4 hours and bingo bango, problem solved. It has happened before and it took a little time to be resolved. Sometimes CS needs a little nudge. They may be busy counting all the money from the rake.
Thanks for the recommendation. Received my credits within 36 hours of contacting them.
magurkin52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:28 PM   #50
magurkin52
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 325
Re: How to mail in for $weeps cash?

Can I mail in for $weeps cash if I'm on vacation in another state? Same way?
magurkin52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online