Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally cash out your wins anytime with PayPal!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2017, 10:17 AM   #201
GOLDNSQUID
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 101
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutledge Smitty View Post
End thread.
The 98 person could of also caught runner runner 8 or 9? You haven't posted the hand so who knows
GOLDNSQUID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:30 AM   #202
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,948
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Does the sweepstakes model allow for 2 river cards to be dealt then if the person drawing dead on the turn who goes all-in "wins" the sweepstakes or whatever?

Seems this would be very very easy to test, even without a database of hands (because riggies do not believe in database analysis). Simply sit with another player at a table and tell each other your hands via skype. Get to the turn and when you know a player is drawing completely dead just go all-in. Repeat 10 times or so, and then see what happens when the 0% equity person "wins."

Or one can even make it simpler - do all-in bets on the river only and see if the better hand only wins 50% of the time...

I admit I only pop into this forum once in a while, but I assume this squid person is a troll making stuff up, because otherwise he would be an embarrassment to the riggie culture with his theories that would be trivially easy to test and prove if true.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:41 AM   #203
Anon4567
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 47
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Why cant we just call it what it is? A source of entertainment, anyone who has played this site knows this RNG set to action. More times then not dont matter what you have. Everyone smashes the flop, then you pray you take it down but that 1 off runner runner allways comes thew especialy when you flop top 2 sets in omaha. Im sorry you people stating this is "real" poker, have you invested enough to determine that? I know i have and the numbers dont make remote sense. You can win on this site by sheer luck, but you will always get a flop when you flop top set and a one outter is bet hard into you. Then hits, you do not need to be a genius to see patterns here if your to far ahead ahead on the flop, you most likely gonna loose.
Pretty much if you got the money to lose you can make it up quick but cant be afraid to call down that one outter that crushes 3 other players. Dont always hit but you invest enough more times then not it will. I mean i assume you have all played this site, and the word variance doesnt hit my mind as much as action and repetive aak flops.
Anon4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:51 AM   #204
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,948
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Post your verifiable data/proof, and also exploit your knowledge of how it works to make millions, because if you can see a pattern with your own eyes it would be trivially easy to take advantage of that for profit vs those without your super powers. Feel free to call it whatever you like, but that should not stop you from extracting a ton of money before they realize you are taking advantage of their rig. The only risk is if your beliefs are not accurate, but since that is impossible in your mind, and the beliefs represent no downside to me, I encourage you act on them aggressively. Basically this is how the bonus whoring era works, although that exercise was based on actual reality/math.

Also:

Lose = not won
Loose = not tight
Both = easy poker words


All the best.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:14 AM   #205
Anon4567
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 47
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

I did allright actually but it gets boring after a while seeing the same pattern, dont get me wong there is variance in this pattern but only from player to player not card. So if i flop 2 sets on you in omaha and have a nut flush draw i cover most of the deck, you hang in there the hit the gutter then next hand same scenerio different player.

Listen, play if you want. Thats not my point, everyone try it buy in min at 1/2 20.00 pick a 4567 make sure atleast 3 in then hand and if you seen that gutter ball go for it. Wont hit all the time but with hit more then statisticly possible.
Anon4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:19 AM   #206
Jay S
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Valuetown, population: me
Posts: 1,177
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

I'd like to update my gif reaction:

Jay S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:22 AM   #207
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,948
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon4567 View Post
I did allright actually but it gets boring after a while seeing the same pattern
You must hate money then, since identifying and exploiting patterns like this should make you a fortune with minimal effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon4567 View Post
Listen, play if you want.
If I actually knew a pattern like you suggest existed as a fact, and not a figment of your imagination, then indeed I would play a ton and would back a lot of players to play there a ton, much like I did when organizing a team in the bonus whoring era. I guess we are different - I actually like money.

All the best.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:25 AM   #208
Anon4567
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 47
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

So i know your one of them people who need to be right, but there is no certified RNG on this site no matter what context or words you choose to use to defend that. With that being said you cant dismis the fact that this is not traditional poker. It's is a lotto, you got the balls to bet and hang in for what almost seems impossible you come out on top. Sure, all flops should start off akk with flush draw and everyone has a big piece, once in a while maybe but span of 10 hands or less unlikely. This RNG is set to collect as much rake as possible.
Anon4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:31 AM   #209
Anon4567
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 47
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

I know and everyone else that believes the same or something similar is just a coincidence? Alot have been moved to different threads but they"re out there. Global had to remove over 100 coments from there face book page because of similar claims. Why is it so hard for you to believe that a company can be disengenuous that it would be designed to benifit them, i mean they are in buisness for the players right?
Anon4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:34 AM   #210
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,948
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

This is not a matter of being right. If you see a pattern then you can exploit it for a fortune, particularly against those that do not have your special insight. It really is that simple. You can literally believe whatever you want, I am simply suggesting you capitalize on those beliefs for life changing money, with the only risk being to you that your beliefs are not correct. If we assume your delusions are valid then stop hating money so much and make yourself a fortune.

All the best.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:01 PM   #211
2blackaces81
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 75
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDNSQUID View Post
When you say I have not posted a response to the law question, what is it you are looking for specifically and I will dig it up for you
Specific laws/regulations pertaining only to sweepstakes, that state due to global operating in the US that winners NEED to be predetermined before the hand plays out like you are stating.


For the people using the premise that so many more people hit the flop hard so therefore it must be rigged, you do realize that in PLO more often than not multiple people hit the flop right??? PLO is a entirely different game strategy wise, betting wise, well basically in every imaginable way than NLHE.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Last edited by 2blackaces81; 05-28-2017 at 12:09 PM.
2blackaces81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:05 PM   #212
Anon4567
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 47
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

This has nothing to do with winning or lossing. This is calling out and making the company more transparent i choose not to play here anymore and for good reason hell i pissed alot of players off raising huge pots against there aakq only for me to flop quads right out the gate. It got boring. As many have stated not illegal but should be more upfront with what this is. If you use calculate the odds for winning each hand they will not come close to matching. Last night acr i hit my gut shoot 12% vs Global 82% thats insane this is over 600 hands at each site. And dont say variance cause thats bull****. I expected ut neing closer since acr has some serious coolers.
Anon4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:15 PM   #213
2blackaces81
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 75
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon4567 View Post
This has nothing to do with winning or lossing. This is calling out and making the company more transparent i choose not to play here anymore and for good reason hell i pissed alot of players off raising huge pots against there aakq only for me to flop quads right out the gate. It got boring. As many have stated not illegal but should be more upfront with what this is. If you use calculate the odds for winning each hand they will not come close to matching. Last night acr i hit my gut shoot 12% vs Global 82% thats insane this is over 600 hands at each site. And dont say variance cause thats bull****. I expected ut neing closer since acr has some serious coolers.
600 hands isn't even close to being enough of a legitimate sample size. If you are bored winning $ then I personally don't understand and you should be looking for a new hobby.

I have no vested interest in global and their success/failure as a company and have had success on this site as well as stars and tilt back in the day....I'm not claiming to be a massive winner but the hands and results really don't seem much different than other sites.
Until someone can provide DEFINITIVE proof such as the programming code that illustrates every single hand is predetermined before the cards are dealt to maximize rake and establish the winner, then it's all just opinions and like azzholes everyone has one and they all stink, just some more than others.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
2blackaces81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:28 PM   #214
PTS1
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 118
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
This is not a matter of being right. If you see a pattern then you can exploit it for a fortune, particularly against those that do not have your special insight. It really is that simple. You can literally believe whatever you want, I am simply suggesting you capitalize on those beliefs for life changing money, with the only risk being to you that your beliefs are not correct. If we assume your delusions are valid then stop hating money so much and make yourself a fortune.
To be clear, there is no pattern to exploit in this sweepstakes game. As a participant, you can never be better than 50% to win the contest. The winner is not determined at the all-in point of the hand, the winner is selected and determined at random before the flop, but after pre-flop betting has concluded and the number of participants has been determined by pre-flop action.

Most poker (pros or grinders) players are not interested in getting stacks in on a coin flip. Most want to have a statistical advantage to win the hand before getting their stack in, or they want to have a strong statistical winning hand to make a good all-in semi-bluff. But all of this does not apply in the Global Poker Sweepstakes, because the card dealing animation is just there to generate player excitement. It has already been determined by the program to show a winning hand for the winner of the sweepstakes. This is similar to how a 'bingo slot machine' will have an animation to show the winner of the bingo contest their win in relation to a typical slot machine wheel; however, the slot animation has absolutely no bearing on the winner of the bingo contest.

Your ability to get participants to voluntary leave the contest by folding is your only ability to control the outcome. This is true in real poker too, but knowing you have to get your opponents to fold every time or at best you are only have a 50% chance to show the winning hand and win the sweepstakes if you do indeed go to showdown. True there are cases where you may have the nutted hand before showdown and there is still action on going, but this is likely because the animation is showing your opponent with an extremely strong hand to continue with. As part of the information provided to me, I saw many cases of animated sweepstakes hands showing a nutted hand being up against the second nutted hand. While this is somewhat common in real poker for flush hands, it is less common for full houses. I have personally seen many examples of second nut full house losing to nut full house, and nut full house losing to quads.

Of course, the card animation you are seeing is just an computer animation to show the winner of the sweepstakes as it is not real poker. Therefore, try not to get caught up in poker hand strength as it absolutely has no relationship to your chance to actually win the sweepstakes assuming there is a showdown.
PTS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:55 PM   #215
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,948
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
To be clear, there is no pattern to exploit in this sweepstakes game. As a participant, you can never be better than 50% to win the contest.
That is a pattern that can easily be exploited if true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
The winner is not determined at the all-in point of the hand, the winner is selected and determined at random before the flop, but after pre-flop betting has concluded and the number of participants has been determined by pre-flop action.
I assume you have some documentation for this, as this is contrary to what other riggies have said in the thread. Are their beliefs wrong?

Also, what happens if a pre-determined winner then folds post flop? Will time and space collapse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
Most poker (pros or grinders) players are not interested in getting stacks in on a coin flip.
They would be if they knew every hand was a coin flip, because they could then choose weak hands to be very aggressive on knowing that even if called they are in a coin flip, even apparently when drawing dead somehow.





Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
Most want to have a statistical advantage to win the hand before getting their stack in
Knowing that every hand is literally a coin flip vs players that lack this awareness is the definition of a massive statistical advantage.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
or they want to have a strong statistical winning hand to make a good all-in semi-bluff.
There are no "semi-bluffs." Even with flopping 6 high and no draw apparently it is still a coin flip if they then go all-in so they can be very aggressive knowing they will win the pot if others fold and even if called they are still a coin flip.



Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
Your ability to get participants to voluntary leave the contest by folding is your only ability to control the outcome.
Exactly! You can literally print money when they fold and also knowing that if they call your 10% equity hands are really 50%. Cha-ching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
This is true in real poker too
Not really as 10% equity hands in "true" poker actually have 10% equity, so getting called is a lot more expensive.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
Of course, the card animation you are seeing is just an computer animation to show the winner of the sweepstakes as it is not real poker. Therefore, try not to get caught up in poker hand strength as it absolutely has no relationship to your chance to actually win the sweepstakes assuming there is a showdown.
Who cares about the card animation. A rig this easy to exploit probably can be done without even looking at your cards.

Seriously, why do you guys hate money so much? I mean look at what this guy says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon4567 View Post
Last night acr i hit my gut shoot 12% vs Global 82% thats insane this is over 600 hands at each site. And dont say variance cause thats bull****. I expected ut neing closer since acr has some serious coolers.
Would I like to play on a site where I know (and opponents do not know) that gutshots hit 82% of the time? YES! I like money, so I will happily see a ton of flops with hands like 79o and when the flop is A T 6 rainbow I can happily put it in knowing I will crush an opponents top pair/two pair/set 82% of the time, and let math do the work for me all the way to the bank.

This guy though says he refuses to play on a site where he can do that. Go figure.


All the best.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:56 PM   #216
glutenfree
old hand
 
glutenfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 1,253
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDNSQUID View Post
The 98 person could of also caught runner runner 8 or 9? You haven't posted the hand so who knows
We were all in on the turn. Maybe you also missed another posters reference to me being lucky they didn't suck out on the ocean.
glutenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 01:16 PM   #217
PTS1
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 118
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Monteroy, please review earlier post to obtain the information you are seeking, starting at post 121 for my posts.

I am not going to go into a discussion or debate about exploitation or proper poker playing strategies as those are indeed not the focus of this thread. This thread is to focus on the sweepstakes game Global Poker is offering.
PTS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 01:24 PM   #218
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,948
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Yeah, I read your manifesto already, and it is basically your agenda based interpretation of things. Will they use creative language to work their way around regulations and have US customers? Yeah, probably, since the whole model is essentially riding a loophole (which is a valid topic to discuss), but what you read as sinister and rigged/pre-determined I simply read as a creative way to describe the actual game of poker, nothing more.

In the end, the proof would be in the pudding - which in this case is the actual hands, and as I have said if any of the riggie theories presented here were correct then they could all be proven easily with a database of hands and also exploited for massive profit.

The fact that no riggie, yourself included, has provided any actual real hand history data and none of you want to make millions exploiting your individual rigs leads me to believe that your theories about how the game is dealt out do not exist, because if they did then people would be exploiting it. It really is that simple.

All the best.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:12 PM   #219
PTS1
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 118
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
Yeah, I read your manifesto already, and it is basically your agenda based interpretation of things. Will they use creative language to work their way around regulations and have US customers? Yeah, probably, since the whole model is essentially riding a loophole (which is a valid topic to discuss), but what you read as sinister and rigged/pre-determined I simply read as a creative way to describe the actual game of poker, nothing more.

In the end, the proof would be in the pudding - which in this case is the actual hands, and as I have said if any of the riggie theories presented here were correct then they could all be proven easily with a database of hands and also exploited for massive profit.

The fact that no riggie, yourself included, has provided any actual real hand history data and none of you want to make millions exploiting your individual rigs leads me to believe that your theories about how the game is dealt out do not exist, because if they did then people would be exploiting it. It really is that simple.

All the best.
You are entitled to your opinion and expressing it here is this forum is a good way for individuals to have more information about what is transpiring.

For the record, I have not said Global Poker is violating any laws nor or they rigging the game. They are indeed running a legal US sweepstakes game. I am only saying it is a sweepstakes game and not a poker game as many individuals think it is a real poker game.

There is no payment processor in America that will risk processing payments in violation of the UIGEA for any poker site. This cannot be real poker in any way, as this would clearly violate the UIGEA. Are we supposed to believe that PayPal would process payments for poker in the US when none of the other US targeted poker sites can get any American financial institution to process payouts for their sites.

Assuming the only way for PayPal to agree to process payments for Global Poker was if this was indeed a true legal US Sweepstakes, you would have to conclude this was indeed an actual sweepstakes.

Now go read their Terms of Use, and their Sweeps Rules, and you will see where all of this documentation supports a clear sweepstakes promotion from Global Poker. None of this documentation supports a traditional poker room rules. None of the documentation actually talks about the game of poker. I could find no mention of the word 'poker' outside of the use in their name 'Global Poker'. They have two entire legal documents posted without ever mentioning poker.

Poker is the business they claim they are in, yet they never mention this is their legal documents. They clearly use 'game(s)' but not the word poker. This is a sweepstakes game and yes it is legal, but this is not a legal or even a true real poker game in any way.

BTW, the hand history issue has already been addressed previously. It is not downloadable and incomplete. It has to be analyzed manually. I have conducted limited hand analysis, but I/we would need complete downloadable hand histories in order for a through analysis to be done. This is just something Global Poker is not doing right now.

Lastly, there are other company documents with links posted in this forum where they discuss a targeted US poker sweepstakes game, but I could find nothing in their documentation where they talked about a targeted US poker room.
PTS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:25 PM   #220
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,948
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
For the record, I have not said Global Poker is violating any laws nor or they rigging the game. They are indeed running a legal US sweepstakes game. I am only saying it is a sweepstakes game and not a poker game as many individuals think it is a real poker game.
Do you think the game is dealt like a "real" poker game, yes or no? You can see a couple other riggies with their individualized weird beliefs, so you are going to be naturally caught up with them.

If the answer is yes, then who cares if the call it a Sweepstakes, a Lizard Person, a Cupcake whatever (other than is it legal to be playing a different named product).

If the answer is no then how come nothing has shown up in the hand histories yet to show a deviation from expectation (and riggies making stuff up does not count).


The rest of your stuff is just picking on whether it is called poker or not, which is a separate debate, and if you want to obsess over semantics then go for it if that makes you happy, but please answer the direct yes or no question put before you

Do you believe the cards are dealt out in a manner that is random to the players, and a predetermined deck before the deal (if done randomly like on Stars) counts as that. Hands on Stars in theory have a "pre-determined" winner, because like a deck of cards they are set before the deal. That hardly means the winner of a 9 man hand if all nine players go to showdown wins the actual hand.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:57 PM   #221
PTS1
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 118
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Monteroy: the answer is NO. I do not believe they are dealt like a real poker game. I believe there is random winner chosen to met the US guidelines for sweepstakes, and the card animation is just a way to increase the player experience of the Sweepstakes. This is common in other electronic based sweepstakes games and legal in many, but not all, states in the US.

As poker is considering gambling in the US, and processing payments for gambling is illegal in the US, the game can not be any true version of poker. Sweepstakes games being legal and not considered gambling in many states in the US; this is just a very innovated and fun way to play a legal sweepstakes game that closely resembles traditional poker but is not actually real poker.
PTS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:05 PM   #222
GOLDNSQUID
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 101
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post

If the answer is no then how come nothing has shown up in the hand histories yet to show a deviation from expectation (and riggies making stuff up does not count).
They don't let you download hand histories. This is yet another red flag
GOLDNSQUID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:08 PM   #223
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,948
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
Monteroy: the answer is NO. I do not believe they are dealt like a real poker game. I believe there is random winner chosen to met the US guidelines for sweepstakes, and the card animation is just a way to increase the player experience of the Sweepstakes. This is common in other electronic based sweepstakes games and legal in many, but not all, states in the US.
Then that would show very easily with a statistical analysis of any reasonable database of hands, because the equities would be all over the place in terms of actual results vs expected results.

That would be facts and math, not opinion. Right now you are at the opinion phase alongside the guy who thinks a person drawing dead still has a 50% chance to win and the dude who thinks gutshots hit 82% of the time. They have presented the exact same amount of data as you have, zero.

This has nothing to do with card animations, unless somehow mind control is involved causing people to believe they see cards that are not there when it comes time for a pot to be paid at showdown.




Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS1 View Post
As poker is considering gambling in the US, and processing payments for gambling is illegal in the US, the game can not be any true version of poker. Sweepstakes games being legal and not considered gambling in many states in the US; this is just a very innovated and fun way to play a legal sweepstakes game that closely resembles traditional poker but is not actually real poker.
Yeah, yeah - I get your obsession. Without actual data, which would be very, VERY easy to obtain to prove your beliefs - it is just that. That is how the real world has to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDNSQUID View Post
They don't let you download hand histories. This is yet another red flag
There tend to be workarounds with this on other sites, and I doubt this one is an exception. Realistically, none of you would change your minds even when they do put in saved hand histories (which I agree should be standard). I mean if you could look at your database of hands and see that everything was relatively as expected - would you change your mind?


All the best.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:08 PM   #224
PTS1
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 118
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
If the answer is no then how come nothing has shown up in the hand histories yet to show a deviation from expectation (and riggies making stuff up does not count).
There is information in post 68 of this thread. It is nowhere near enough data to support a full conclusion, but there was enough of a statistical abnormality to warrant investigating Global Poker further. We have more hands to analyze but not enough to get a complete picture. Hand analysis is very time consuming for Global Poker.
PTS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:12 PM   #225
PTS1
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 118
re: Global Poker - RNG Discussion

At this point, I have more data than anyone else, pro or con, has been able to produce. While 500 hands is not a lot of hands, no one on either side has been able to produce any hand data that supports their viewpoint. We are looking for hand data to analyze, so please contact if you have some hand data.
PTS1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online