Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally redeem prizes quickly and securely.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2020, 01:04 PM   #2001
The Apex
veteran
 
The Apex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Old but spry
Posts: 3,021
Re: Please add these suggestions of mine to the site

No sync breaks. Deposit bonuses are automatic and scale up the more you purchase. Biggest one is 5%, 2100 sweeps cash for $2,000.
The Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:10 PM   #2002
redirkulous
Pooh-Bah
 
redirkulous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: physics class
Posts: 4,996
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Trooper View Post

Said to offer some sort of RB or rewards. Every other site has it. Albeit Bovadas is super weak, their rake is lower compared to global.
I beg to differ. Bawsten has made 7 figures in rakeback from global
redirkulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:53 PM   #2003
djz
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: doesnt matter, have position
Posts: 2,360
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

If you're opposed to rakeback or rewards you literally believe that "more rake is better".
djz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 02:54 PM   #2004
gh0ulpatrol
journeyman
 
gh0ulpatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 343
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

I think rakeback and rewards are good, and I also think sync breaks are good. Both help me, as a winning player. Both would also help losing players. If you are of the mindset that sync breaks are bad, you should also be of the mindset that rakeback is bad, and that an uncapped table count is bad. If you buy into the (incorrect) mindset of a poker site that overly caters towards recs, you shouldn't be inconsistent, you should be all or nothing. Personally I think it's silly to have that mindset because you're hurting yourself for almost literally no benefit.
gh0ulpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 03:03 PM   #2005
archosaurs
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 125
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by djz View Post
If you're opposed to rakeback or rewards you literally believe that "more rake is better".
You have to pick the right target with your argument. You know what the counter-argument is. No rakeback means fewer regs and likely fewer bots (if they still exist, not trying to open any discussion about bots currently), and a better recreational environment.
archosaurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 03:24 PM   #2006
OneWhoShanks
old hand
 
OneWhoShanks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Micro Steaks
Posts: 1,520
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

rakeback is a terrible idea. Why do you want more regs + more multitablers and less rec players?
OneWhoShanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 03:45 PM   #2007
Carl Trooper
veteran
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,451
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

I think 10% would be fine. Nothing crazy but gives back a little.
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:18 PM   #2008
aqb
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 680
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

Lmao someone has tilt issues
aqb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:14 PM   #2009
MOJO_ERASER
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 54
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

If you can’t play poker rakeback or not will not save your weak poker skills. Some people here are trying to get Improvements to play for a purpose. Any Joe blow can lose their 20 bucks regardless. Let’s get more players
MOJO_ERASER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:10 AM   #2010
slimshady1999
Pooh-Bah
 
slimshady1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,162
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

Please give us two or three orbits if we’re sitting out before we’re kicked off the table. I barely have any time to take a break before I’m kicked off table. Other sites i have like 10-15 min to sit out before I’m kicked off table
slimshady1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 11:05 AM   #2011
glogga
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 23
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshady1999 View Post
Please give us two or three orbits if were sitting out before were kicked off the table. I barely have any time to take a break before Im kicked off table. Other sites i have like 10-15 min to sit out before Im kicked off table
Because we really enjoy playing 3 handed on a 6 max table because 3 people are sat out for 15 minutes.
glogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 12:24 PM   #2012
archosaurs
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 125
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshady1999 View Post
Please give us two or three orbits if were sitting out before were kicked off the table. I barely have any time to take a break before Im kicked off table. Other sites i have like 10-15 min to sit out before Im kicked off table
You can take your dump and then join another table when you're done. There aren't extensive waiting lists like in live poker.
archosaurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 12:42 PM   #2013
slimshady1999
Pooh-Bah
 
slimshady1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,162
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by glogga View Post
Because we really enjoy playing 3 handed on a 6 max table because 3 people are sat out for 15 minutes.
It's alot less than 15 minutes when 3 handed....before someone is kicked off table
slimshady1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 01:11 PM   #2014
Carl Trooper
veteran
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,451
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

move the check/call button from the far right to the far left. I clicked it earlier and ended up calling a bet
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 04:22 PM   #2015
ShipIt2WinIt
centurion
 
ShipIt2WinIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 141
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0ulpatrol View Post
If you buy into the (incorrect) mindset of a poker site that overly caters towards recs, you shouldn't be inconsistent, you should be all or nothing.
Also, you have to be for awarding the pot to the worst hand at showdown 10% of the time. Helps the recs and all.

In all seriousness, add more log in security.
I’m all for keeping rakeback grinders away, whatever works best for that.
ShipIt2WinIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 09:19 PM   #2016
glogga
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 23
Re: Global Poker Improvement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshady1999 View Post
It's alot less than 15 minutes when 3 handed....before someone is kicked off table
Naturally, because the orbits go faster. You still need to be removed so the table can fill up.

Last edited by glogga; 08-04-2020 at 09:25 PM.
glogga is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online