Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally cash out your wins anytime with PayPal!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2017, 09:01 PM   #101
GlobalPokerCSadmin
Global Poker Rep
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Hi guys,

Thanks for the above.

In response to the conversation above, we are still working on this and are trying our best to troubleshoot different problems and get the issue resolved immediately.

We have a few things that we believe will work and because of this there will be a system update in the middle of next week where hopefully some of these changes will be implemented. When I know the exact time of this update I will let you know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will provide you with any additional information when it comes to hand.

Thanks again.

Team Global Poker
GlobalPokerCSadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:28 PM   #102
Stroggos_nz
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 54
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

awesome! thanks! i have 3 screenshots if you still need them...
Stroggos_nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 02:58 AM   #103
Huntin_Wabbits
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2
Global kicking me off games

I've been getting kicked off tables (screen just goes black) every session. Just now got kicked off right as I was about to call on the river.

Between this and the constant disconnects, its starting to become impossible to play on this site with my sanity in tact.
Huntin_Wabbits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:28 AM   #104
RikaKazak
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Waiting 15 month Lock Poker cashout
Posts: 9,457
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Splayaa has to be the most annoying poster on 2+2 right now.

How about you stfu and let us post whatever we want to post. Global FINALLY responded, and it was most likely because we hounded them so much and complained non stop.

Listen, if a company ****s the bed I'm going to complain. Most normal people are going to complain too. So stop trying to tell us what the **** we should/shouldn't do and how about you focus on yourself.
RikaKazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:57 AM   #105
splayaa
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 354
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikaKazak View Post
Splayaa has to be the most annoying poster on 2+2 right now.

How about you stfu and let us post whatever we want to post. Global FINALLY responded, and it was most likely because we hounded them so much and complained non stop.

Listen, if a company ****s the bed I'm going to complain. Most normal people are going to complain too. So stop trying to tell us what the **** we should/shouldn't do and how about you focus on yourself.
Cool story bro
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:43 PM   #106
FireFighter
adept
 
FireFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Log Cabin - North GA Mtns
Posts: 771
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSadmin View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks for the above.

In response to the conversation above, we are still working on this and are trying our best to troubleshoot different problems and get the issue resolved immediately.

We have a few things that we believe will work and because of this there will be a system update in the middle of next week where hopefully some of these changes will be implemented. When I know the exact time of this update I will let you know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will provide you with any additional information when it comes to hand.

Thanks again.

Team Global Poker
Thank you! If you still need any SC's let me know, had (4) tables yesterday and probably about 5 disco's. Opened a couple tabs on the browser and everything there working fine.
FireFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #107
Stroggos_nz
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 54
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

global tech team telling me its on my end when other poker players saying they disconnect at the same time as me. hilarious
Stroggos_nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:39 AM   #108
splayaa
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 354
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroggos_nz View Post
global tech team telling me its on my end when other poker players saying they disconnect at the same time as me. hilarious
Yeah if that is what is being said, I would agree that seems highly unlikely. I also tend to notice that when I disconnect and then come back in, others at my table also do as well, shortly before or after I do. But again, at least in my experience, it hasn't happened to me personally very often and as of yet hasn't cost me anything either. So this could be complete availability bias at play. That I just haven't noticed the disconnects because they haven't "cost" me anything yet.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:40 AM   #109
Loden Pants
adept
 
Loden Pants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Boston Strong, Fascists Weak
Posts: 779
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

I have a constant (once per second) ping program running in a terminal window, so that I can see if the problem is on my end. Lately, there have been several instances where my ping is good (response time in 10-20 millisecond range), but I am lagging or disconnected. I've noticed that others at the same table are disconnected once it reconnects.
Loden Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:30 PM   #110
Hrmmmm
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 309
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

The lag is a problem.
Hrmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:02 PM   #111
Hrmmmm
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 309
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

From my experience the lag is much worse when you are not in Pro Mode. I'm not positive about that may be the actuality.

If so, it may be a coding problem rather than a server problem.

Last edited by Hrmmmm; 08-11-2017 at 09:12 PM.
Hrmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:00 AM   #112
Hrmmmm
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 309
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty positive that the lag is much worse when you aren't in Pro Mode.
Hrmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:12 AM   #113
RikaKazak
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Waiting 15 month Lock Poker cashout
Posts: 9,457
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

River nuts, donk bets, other guy calls, I time out/disconnect and fold.

AWESOME SITE GUYS! SO MUCH FUN!!!
RikaKazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:45 PM   #114
Oakdale
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 87
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSadmin View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks for the above.

In response to the conversation above, we are still working on this and are trying our best to troubleshoot different problems and get the issue resolved immediately.

We have a few things that we believe will work and because of this there will be a system update in the middle of next week where hopefully some of these changes will be implemented. When I know the exact time of this update I will let you know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will provide you with any additional information when it comes to hand.

Thanks again.

Team Global Poker
Any update on when this will be happening?
Oakdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:50 PM   #115
Oakdale
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 87
Re: Global kicking me off games

What browser are you using? I had same issue when using Chrome. Switched to Firefox and it cured this problem for me. Disconnects, on the other hand are still an issue.
Oakdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:56 PM   #116
nlcatter
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 36
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

im not going to LOG my disconnects and lags when it is GLOBAL problem

i played pokerstars, WPT, full tilt, carbon, etc and never had the lags like this

i keep running net perf test and any other site works find!
nlcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:57 PM   #117
nlcatter
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 36
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

lovely isnt it!
nlcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:57 PM   #118
nlcatter
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 36
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loden Pants View Post
I have a constant (once per second) ping program running in a terminal window, so that I can see if the problem is on my end. Lately, there have been several instances where my ping is good (response time in 10-20 millisecond range), but I am lagging or disconnected. I've noticed that others at the same table are disconnected once it reconnects.
same here
nlcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:59 PM   #119
nlcatter
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 36
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

i closed a cash window, then clicked rebuy and got put out -

global sent me log saying it took 2 minutes for them to realize cash window was closed.
nlcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:28 PM   #120
Hrmmmm
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 309
Re: Global kicking me off games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakdale View Post
What browser are you using? I had same issue when using Chrome. Switched to Firefox and it cured this problem for me. Disconnects, on the other hand are still an issue.
I've had much less lag and many fewer disconnects using "Pro Mode." Only problem is that sometimes the tables get squished and I have to reset the windows.
Hrmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:29 PM   #121
Hrmmmm
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 309
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Use Pro Table Mode if you want to get many fewer disconnects and less lag.
Hrmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:19 AM   #122
splayaa
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 354
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrmmmm View Post
Use Pro Table Mode if you want to get many fewer disconnects and less lag.
I have to say I don't disconnect often, it does happen, but not like I am seeing from other people. With that said I have always played in pro mode so I wonder if that might be what the big difference is.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:30 AM   #123
Hrmmmm
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 309
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
I have to say I don't disconnect often, it does happen, but not like I am seeing from other people. With that said I have always played in pro mode so I wonder if that might be what the big difference is.

It may be. I really didn't notice it much until I started playing in normal mode. It also seems to happen more when traffic is heavy.
Hrmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:33 PM   #124
splayaa
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 354
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrmmmm View Post
It may be. I really didn't notice it much until I started playing in normal mode. It also seems to happen more when traffic is heavy.
Yeah for sure when the site has load it happens more.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:33 AM   #125
GlobalPokerCSadmin
Global Poker Rep
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Global lag is out of control!!!

Hi guys, there is a site update happening in about half an hour. We are hopeful you will see some significant changes after this.

Can you please all let me know your experience when you next play?

Thanks for your understanding and support.
GlobalPokerCSadmin is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online