Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Global Poker The social poker site where you can play for free and win sweepstakes prizes.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2018, 12:02 PM   #2326
PokerDividends
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: That's what she said
Posts: 226
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikzak View Post
Hi Global Poker, I have another GENERAL QUESTION!

Which forward-thinking genius decided it would be a good idea to make me confirm location-dependent cash out policies by forcing a dialog that makes all windows disappear IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ****ING SESSION WHEN I HAVE MULTIPLE TABLES OPEN AND HAVE ACTIVE HANDS IN PLAY?

Just curious. Thanks!
same happened to me. 5k between tables. many cuss words were yelled. It made me fold jacks. Brag or beat?
PokerDividends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 09:42 PM   #2327
RedSycamore
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Laser Lab
Posts: 22
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Did they remove the $2 sweeps cash signup bonus, or is mine just in limbo somewhere?
RedSycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 07:53 PM   #2328
Future Pro
old hand
 
Future Pro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cape Cod
Posts: 1,502
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Is there a place for us to post suggestions or just post it here? There are more important bugs to work out, but a relatively easy to code improvement I'd love to see is to display the # of remaining players in the SnG or MTT on the table. It currently displays our current position. I'd just like them to add the total remaining players. Ex: Current Position: 1 of 13 or even 1/13.
Future Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:04 AM   #2329
randollar
enthusiast
 
randollar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Deep South/The Redneck Womb
Posts: 59
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Good Idea there...and in agreement with the glitches.
randollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:41 AM   #2330
AllJackedUp
veteran
 
AllJackedUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Cashing rakeback monies
Posts: 2,595
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Future Pro and randollar....

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...hread-1667616/
AllJackedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 08:30 PM   #2331
zikzak
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
zikzak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hither, Yon
Posts: 22,236
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I have another GENERAL QUESTION, but I'm not angry about this one, just curious.

My question is: Why do we have player profiles/achievements if nobody can see them?
zikzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 11:07 PM   #2332
Future Pro
old hand
 
Future Pro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cape Cod
Posts: 1,502
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllJackedUp View Post
Thanks!
Future Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:51 AM   #2333
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSycamore View Post
Did they remove the $2 sweeps cash signup bonus, or is mine just in limbo somewhere?
I would email support and ask. I am not sure how to check without signing up a new account to test.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 10:10 AM   #2334
randollar
enthusiast
 
randollar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Deep South/The Redneck Womb
Posts: 59
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllJackedUp View Post
Thanks AllJackedUp.
randollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:49 PM   #2335
BeerBottlez
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,908
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

If their any way to change your registered email address on global? I've never received a single email from them since signing up last year.

Also, if I attempt to click the amount to deposit it takes me to a webpage with the message INTERNAL_ERROR so I'm not sure what that is about. I've never officially deposited just ran up some money in freerolls.

I tried asking these questions to live chat but they were completely worthless.
BeerBottlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:27 PM   #2336
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBottlez View Post
If their any way to change your registered email address on global? I've never received a single email from them since signing up last year.

Also, if I attempt to click the amount to deposit it takes me to a webpage with the message INTERNAL_ERROR so I'm not sure what that is about. I've never officially deposited just ran up some money in freerolls.

I tried asking these questions to live chat but they were completely worthless.
Email support to change your email address, or at least that is what has been reported here. I have never tried to do it myself.

Could be a credit card issue with PayPal to Global. Many peple have found success by puting the money on PayPal first and then purchasing Gold Coins.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:38 PM   #2337
thegrindz
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 109
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Are there any plans to add Heads Up cash tables for NL and PLO? Not sure how everyone else feels but I'd sure love to see that happen .
thegrindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:49 PM   #2338
BeerBottlez
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,908
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
Email support to change your email address, or at least that is what has been reported here. I have never tried to do it myself.

Could be a credit card issue with PayPal to Global. Many peple have found success by puting the money on PayPal first and then purchasing Gold Coins.
I got them to change the email so that is fine but what happens when I go to buy coins and click whichever dollar amount I want it sends me to this webpage without any option at all of how I can buy them.

BeerBottlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:10 PM   #2339
Dick Tracy
old hand
 
Dick Tracy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Mid-West
Posts: 1,413
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I get the same error.
Dick Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:23 PM   #2340
AllJackedUp
veteran
 
AllJackedUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Cashing rakeback monies
Posts: 2,595
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrindz View Post
Are there any plans to add Heads Up cash tables for NL and PLO? Not sure how everyone else feels but I'd sure love to see that happen .
The thread you're looking for is here:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...hread-1667616/

(but, spoiler -- no, HU tables results in casual players losing money too fast)
AllJackedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:51 AM   #2341
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBottlez View Post
I got them to change the email so that is fine but what happens when I go to buy coins and click whichever dollar amount I want it sends me to this webpage without any option at all of how I can buy them.

I never purchased Gold Coins myself, I am still on my original $2 and ran that up long ago. Like I said, I have seen people say that Paypal wouldn't use the credit card transfer option, but once the money was on Paypal it went through just fine.

With that said, it is also possible that they aren't bring in any funds via PayPal. With all of the converstation about World Pay, this may be the new way to put funds on to the site.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...ldpay-1714543/
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:33 AM   #2342
BeerBottlez
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,908
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
I never purchased Gold Coins myself, I am still on my original $2 and ran that up long ago. Like I said, I have seen people say that Paypal wouldn't use the credit card transfer option, but once the money was on Paypal it went through just fine.

With that said, it is also possible that they aren't bring in any funds via PayPal. With all of the converstation about World Pay, this may be the new way to put funds on to the site.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...ldpay-1714543/
The main reason I even went to the deposit page was to see what options I have available. I really wasn't intending to deposit at the moment but wanted to see if paypal was an option still or this forced upon worldpay thing.

HEY GLOBAL REP!

Why not tell us the truthful status regarding paypal with global?

It appears some still have it as a cashout option as of a day or two ago but many have been forced on worldpay and had paypal removed for them to use.

Don't give us the run around here just tell us is paypal sticking around or not?

You probably know and are simply taking this stall tactic but just tell us as it will only look better for the company since people appreciate HONESTY.

For once can an online poker site simply be honest with their customers instead of giving us the run around here?

Global making moves to add more options for deposits and cashouts would be great but if paypal is dead because they cut them off then by all means just tell us the truth.
BeerBottlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:23 PM   #2343
noob_lurk
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 68
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBottlez View Post
The main reason I even went to the deposit page was to see what options I have available. I really wasn't intending to deposit at the moment but wanted to see if paypal was an option still or this forced upon worldpay thing.

HEY GLOBAL REP!

Why not tell us the truthful status regarding paypal with global?

It appears some still have it as a cashout option as of a day or two ago but many have been forced on worldpay and had paypal removed for them to use.

Don't give us the run around here just tell us is paypal sticking around or not?

You probably know and are simply taking this stall tactic but just tell us as it will only look better for the company since people appreciate HONESTY.

For once can an online poker site simply be honest with their customers instead of giving us the run around here?

Global making moves to add more options for deposits and cashouts would be great but if paypal is dead because they cut them off then by all means just tell us the truth.
Indeed! That "You've been chosen to beta-test a new and exciting payment method" email many of us got was steeped in creepiness and sleaze, eh?
noob_lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 02:58 PM   #2344
marcusdovigi
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

is there a way to automatically highlight a table when the action is on you? it'd make multitabling in separate windows or whatever way easier
marcusdovigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 05:27 PM   #2345
Itswook
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 19
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Got the same email in regards to a new payment processing. Emailed customer support in regards if PayPal is not being used. Been over 24hours and no response. Did a cash out for the minimum $50. Did not get the usual auto-response email stating the thecashout was pending approval. But got an email asking for Id verification. Ive cashed out several times and most recent was a month ago through PayPal. I’m guessing paypal got dropped, by why haven’t they informed the players and on top of everything not respond t emails regarding PayPal and being able to cash out. I enjoy playing on global poker up until this incident.
Itswook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:40 AM   #2346
thegrindz
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 109
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllJackedUp View Post
The thread you're looking for is here:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...hread-1667616/

(but, spoiler -- no, HU tables results in casual players losing money too fast)
Ok, thanks for the response. I guess we can't have everything we want...
thegrindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:41 AM   #2347
MotownGreek
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 176
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdovigi View Post
is there a way to automatically highlight a table when the action is on you? it'd make multitabling in separate windows or whatever way easier
Unfortunately, there is not.
MotownGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 01:04 PM   #2348
LOL_ThatGuy
journeyman
 
LOL_ThatGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 376
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdovigi View Post
is there a way to automatically highlight a table when the action is on you? it'd make multitabling in separate windows or whatever way easier
You can use Table Tamer which will highlight tables for you. Global isn't natively supported, but you can use the custom site feature to get it working.
LOL_ThatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 12:26 AM   #2349
GutPunch
veteran
 
GutPunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,129
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

how do you get the lobby to show how many players are left in a MTT? Mine never changed from the starting number. This is critical especially for the hyper turbos which they are promoting
GutPunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 12:40 AM   #2350
stumbras
adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,041
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Can we add mixed games HORSE or 8 game mix, O8?
stumbras is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive