Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Global Poker The social poker site where you can play for free and win sweepstakes prizes.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2018, 12:12 PM   #2026
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimone View Post
where do you send your documents or do I email them to global poker. They don't answer me when I email them this question.
Email them to the global poker support email address.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:15 PM   #2027
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by zf96733n View Post
thx. Is there a way to see what villain had after showdown down easily? Sometime i missed what he had bcos of multi-table and looking at dealer's chat is confusing and not easy.
It it my favorite answer. It depends.

If villain showed their hand then you will be able to see their hand in the hand history. Click on your username, Then click Hand History and find the hand you are looking for. Its not the best, but it will work.

If villain mucked their hand, you will not be able to see their cards.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:36 PM   #2028
slimone
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

how do I find if I received any replies to my questions. Cant find it anywhere
slimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:42 PM   #2029
ChipPyles
newbie
 
ChipPyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by zf96733n View Post
thx. Is there a way to see what villain had after showdown down easily? Sometime i missed what he had bcos of multi-table and looking at dealer's chat is confusing and not easy.
I don't think there is. If you click on the hand in the dealer chat, it will give you the option to launch the hand in the replayer on your browser. But it's not very intuitive which hand you need to click on.

The good news is that the replayer seems much quicker to launch and is less buggy than Ignition's. :-)
ChipPyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 02:06 PM   #2030
LOL Bro
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 92
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Played well north of 50 hands last night and when I checked my challenges everything added up correctly with one exception, not a single 500 bonanza hand was logged.

rep?
LOL Bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 02:16 PM   #2031
GatorXP
old hand
 
GatorXP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Out of the Theater
Posts: 1,796
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorXP View Post
Thanks for your help
Whats the email? Im unable to pull up any global page in order to see it.
More than 2 days and no reply from support. Sketchy.
GatorXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:20 PM   #2032
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorXP View Post
More than 2 days and no reply from support. Sketchy.
They seem to have slowed down a bit after getting behind in the Tournament kerfuffle. Not making excuses for them, they need to respond for sure just passing along what I think might be going on.

Send a PM to Joey as well, that also tends to help.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:09 PM   #2033
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,921
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorXP View Post
More than 2 days and no reply from support. Sketchy.
They are in Australia and rarely respond ok ver the weekend. If nothing by the time you wake up tomorrow, then try again.

PM GlobalPokerJoey here in the meantime
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:50 PM   #2034
pb nuggs
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 56
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Did anyone actually get reimbursed for the outtage on Jan 14th? It's a bit concerning when you have to email them to get money back. They told me they were manually doing it, but I don't think they're doing anything. 10 days isn't an acceptable time frame and you shouldn't have to email them when they cancel a tournament to get compensation.
pb nuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:55 PM   #2035
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb nuggs View Post
Did anyone actually get reimbursed for the outtage on Jan 14th? It's a bit concerning when you have to email them to get money back. They told me they were manually doing it, but I don't think they're doing anything. 10 days isn't an acceptable time frame and you shouldn't have to email them when they cancel a tournament to get compensation.
I am pretty sure a least on player on here said they did, but I am also pretty sure the contacted support to make that happen. 10 days is quite a while, I would agree, and also agreed, you should need to email support to make it happen.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:13 PM   #2036
kcwins
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 75
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I'm new to the site, logged about 40 hours so far. No complaints, mostly I wish there was a Wait List feature.

One bug I have noticed twice so far - I will be playing, then suddenly the table (or all the tables, if I am multi-tabling) will close. When I pull up the Lobby page, I am logged out and the log in screen is there. So it takes time to log in again and wait for the tables to load up. This is a problem if I am in the middle of a hand.

One question - is Washington state ok to play?

Oh I have another question - I have like 5 million gold coins what do I do with them? Are they like play money chips?
kcwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 08:37 AM   #2037
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwins View Post
I'm new to the site, logged about 40 hours so far. No complaints, mostly I wish there was a Wait List feature.

One bug I have noticed twice so far - I will be playing, then suddenly the table (or all the tables, if I am multi-tabling) will close. When I pull up the Lobby page, I am logged out and the log in screen is there. So it takes time to log in again and wait for the tables to load up. This is a problem if I am in the middle of a hand.

One question - is Washington state ok to play?

Oh I have another question - I have like 5 million gold coins what do I do with them? Are they like play money chips?
-1 Won the wait list feature, and I don't see that Global will implement one

Yeah that is a strange bug. Is it when you can check instead of fold but you click fold and get a pop up? That bug has been talked about a lot before. Also if you refresh the lobby page I think it will close the child windows, its just a browser, but just bringing it up to the front shouldn't close any tables.

Send an email to the global support team to be positive of Washington state, but I am pretty sure someone has asked in the past about that and the answer was yes. My understanding is you guys have some pretty explicit, no online poker laws. But this goes into the sweepstakes laws of the US, and I am sure they have sweepstakes in WA (think McDonald's Monopoly game, publisher's clearing house, etc.)

The Gold Coins will allow you to enter into more GC Tournaments, run up that stack and buy some sick avatars... exciting I know. With that said, yes the Gold Coins are basically the play money of the dual currency system.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 09:50 AM   #2038
kcwins
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 75
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
Yeah that is a strange bug. Is it when you can check instead of fold but you click fold and get a pop up? That bug has been talked about a lot before. Also if you refresh the lobby page I think it will close the child windows, its just a browser, but just bringing it up to the front shouldn't close any tables.
The bug that logs you out isn't related to either of those, I believe. If/when it happens again I will be careful to note my mouseclicks that "cause" it. Only happened twice


Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
The Gold Coins will allow you to enter into more GC Tournaments, run up that stack and buy some sick avatars... exciting I know. With that said, yes the Gold Coins are basically the play money of the dual currency system.
Avatars? Is that it? How about something real world like a baseball cap or a hoodie or something with their logo on it. Hope they see this.
kcwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 10:05 AM   #2039
ChipPyles
newbie
 
ChipPyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwins View Post
The bug that logs you out isn't related to either of those, I believe. If/when it happens again I will be careful to note my mouseclicks that "cause" it. Only happened twice
Something similar happens to me if I leave the computer unattended for a couple hours with global open in the browser.

I'll wake up the computer, global will still be running, and I'll enter a game. After a few minutes, global will log me out.

I suspect the "logged out due to inactivity" code may just be a little slow or something. It's as if that code kicks in after I've already been back and active for a few minutes.
ChipPyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:21 AM   #2040
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwins View Post
The bug that logs you out isn't related to either of those, I believe. If/when it happens again I will be careful to note my mouseclicks that "cause" it. Only happened twice




Avatars? Is that it? How about something real world like a baseball cap or a hoodie or something with their logo on it. Hope they see this.
i like that idea of getting a hoodie or something that would be cool
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 02:26 PM   #2041
kcwins
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 75
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Here are a couple more truly "General" questions I have been wondering about...

There is a row titled "Bonus:" under sweeps cash bonus. Do they ever do deposit bonus, or any other type of bonus?

Secondly, this is from an email Support sent me:

Quote:
On the other hand, if you want to receive our free $weeps, you can purchase our Gold coins package with corresponding free $weeps.

Or you can send your entries via handwritten envelope via mail to receive the $weeps Cash. Each envelope you send is equivalent to $6 free $weeps Cash per week. A maximum of 10 mail-in requests per month may be sent. Any requests above this number will accumulate to the following month.
So I can send in 10 envelopes every month to get $60 sweeps cash?
kcwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 02:38 PM   #2042
ChipPyles
newbie
 
ChipPyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
i like that idea of getting a hoodie or something that would be cool
Didn't they say that Global is running the Hometown Heroes promo for Grizzy, too? If you post a vid of yourself at a local tourney while wearing their gear, you'll get some cash in your account.
ChipPyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 03:39 PM   #2043
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwins View Post
Here are a couple more truly "General" questions I have been wondering about...

There is a row titled "Bonus:" under sweeps cash bonus. Do they ever do deposit bonus, or any other type of bonus?

Secondly, this is from an email Support sent me:



So I can send in 10 envelopes every month to get $60 sweeps cash?
We don't know what the Bonus: option does, perhaps it does nothing.

And you are correct you can mail in for $weeps Cash. Read the FAQ and there is a thread somewhere hear about that exact topic. My understanding is there is a limit to how much you can get a year, I think it was $300 but again, just the TOS to be sure..
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 07:40 PM   #2044
GlobalPoker_Joey
Deactivated Support Account
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 385
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorXP View Post
More than 2 days and no reply from support.
Hey mate, what is your username? I will follow this up for you.
GlobalPoker_Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 09:04 PM   #2045
GatorXP
old hand
 
GatorXP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Out of the Theater
Posts: 1,796
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPoker_Joey View Post
Hey mate, what is your username? I will follow this up for you.
Don't have one yet.
Cant load your site (Ticket ID 1717941)
GatorXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:00 AM   #2046
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipPyles View Post
Didn't they say that Global is running the Hometown Heroes promo for Grizzy, too? If you post a vid of yourself at a local tourney while wearing their gear, you'll get some cash in your account.
Sorry Chip, I just realized you had asked a question.

Yep, but the only way I know to get the gear is to win a tournament. Now you can win and get items from Gold Coin Tournaments as well as $weeps Cash so there is a way to get free $weeps Cash and taking down a tourney, but I don't know of a store where you can get Global gear for real money or coins.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:58 AM   #2047
ChipPyles
newbie
 
ChipPyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

It was more of a rhetorical question... but now I'm wondering, what happens if I just lift the logo and make my own GP gear? :-)
ChipPyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:25 AM   #2048
Chicken Lady
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

When I play on my tablet I get no sounds despite have the sound settings on. Anyone know a solution?
Chicken Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:28 AM   #2049
lagtight
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
lagtight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 8,122
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Lady View Post
When I play on my tablet I get no sounds despite have the sound settings on. Anyone know a solution?
My understanding is that there is no sound or chat when playing on a smartphone, so that may apply to tablets as well.
lagtight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 03:07 PM   #2050
kcwins
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 75
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I'm sure this has already been discussed, but I would absolutely love to see heads up tables.
kcwins is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive