Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Global Poker The social poker site where you can play for free and win sweepstakes prizes.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2017, 12:08 PM   #1926
IbUdIDAHI
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Glad you got your money. They denied my cash out last night and didnt give a reason and Iíve cashed out many times this week. Weird...
IbUdIDAHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 11:09 PM   #1927
MotownGreek
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 176
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbUdIDAHI View Post
Glad you got your money. They denied my cash out last night and didnt give a reason and Iíve cashed out many times this week. Weird...
Did you email support asking why it got denied? Do you have a different cashout still waiting to clear to Paypal? That would be the only thing I could think of that would result in a cashout being denied after you're already verified.
MotownGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 11:24 PM   #1928
big bwalz
self-banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: land of the self banned
Posts: 949
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotownGreek View Post
Did you email support asking why it got denied? Do you have a different cashout still waiting to clear to Paypal? That would be the only thing I could think of that would result in a cashout being denied after you're already verified.
on that note, in the post i saw before the one i quoted, thats we're still talking about i saw "multiple cashouts this week" its only thursday. I was wondering before if gp or paypal paid transfer fees and how all the 50$ cashouts or 5-10$ depos didn't incur fees and if so how they were offset? Is GP paying for it or what kinda deal is in place?
big bwalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 01:57 AM   #1929
randy-v
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 4
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

How do I edit my Global Poler Profile? Specifically, I want to change the email address connected to my account.

Tried a search here without success.

Thanks.
randy-v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 08:46 AM   #1930
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy-v View Post
How do I edit my Global Poler Profile? Specifically, I want to change the email address connected to my account.

Tried a search here without success.

Thanks.
I haven't ever found an option myself to edit the email address connected to the account. I would send an email to Global support and ask them if they can edit it. But you aren't going crazy, there isn't an option to change it that I have ever found.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:09 PM   #1931
SoundPoker
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 210
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Haven't scanned all 80 pages so sorry if I missed...

But who regulates GP?

How are users to be sure cards aren't being manipulated, deposits are properly segregated, etc?

Given, our last go-around... the gaming commissions did absolutely nothing to prevent massive fraud. But, for the sake of asking, what 3rd parties are GP responsible to so as to prevent a repeat of the past?
SoundPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:14 AM   #1932
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundPoker View Post
Haven't scanned all 80 pages so sorry if I missed...

But who regulates GP?

How are users to be sure cards aren't being manipulated, deposits are properly segregated, etc?

Given, our last go-around... the gaming commissions did absolutely nothing to prevent massive fraud. But, for the sake of asking, what 3rd parties are GP responsible to so as to prevent a repeat of the past?
You might want to go look around in the RNG thread and in particular this post about their RNG cert

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/s...postcount=1187

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...2/index48.html

Also look through there for my opinions on even if that is legit there are ways to play games inside the system. I personally don't believe Global is doing this, but it comes down to the question, do you trust Global or not.

Now I have a question for you SoundPoker.

Can you point me the way of an online poker site that plays in the US that all of those questions you have asked can be answered to your satisfaction?

If so... please name them.... would love to know.

If not... why are you looking into playing online poker in the US?
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:31 AM   #1933
SoundPoker
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 210
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
You might want to go look around in the RNG thread and in particular this post about their RNG cert

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/s...postcount=1187

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...2/index48.html

Also look through there for my opinions on even if that is legit there are ways to play games inside the system. I personally don't believe Global is doing this, but it comes down to the question, do you trust Global or not.

Now I have a question for you SoundPoker.

Can you point me the way of an online poker site that plays in the US that all of those questions you have asked can be answered to your satisfaction?

If so... please name them.... would love to know.

If not... why are you looking into playing online poker in the US?
Thanks for the input Splayaa.

And as for now, of course I canít point you to a perfect option because options themselves are so limited. But, thatís why GP has a great opportunity to answer questions like this and build trust from the community. And letís be honest, the poker community has good historical reason to be cautious.

Asking hard questions of someone/something doesnít have to be taken as a denouncement. Quite the contrary. Itís healthy for both parties to reach peak transparency.

Appreciate your response.
SoundPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 05:02 PM   #1934
surftheiop
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,163
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Does it work for people to buy chips on global poker using PayPal to directly use a credit card or do I need to fund PayPal and then buy using a PayPal balance? I tried my credit card and seems like my card declined the transaction.
surftheiop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 05:29 PM   #1935
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by surftheiop View Post
Does it work for people to buy chips on global poker using PayPal to directly use a credit card or do I need to fund PayPal and then buy using a PayPal balance? I tried my credit card and seems like my card declined the transaction.
It has so far been a mixed bag from what I have seen in the forums. Some it works just fine with CC and others have to put it in PayPal first then over to Global. I have a hunch it depends more on the CC than PayPal or Global as to whether or not it will come over from the CC directly.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 05:37 PM   #1936
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundPoker View Post
Thanks for the input Splayaa.

And as for now, of course I canít point you to a perfect option because options themselves are so limited. But, thatís why GP has a great opportunity to answer questions like this and build trust from the community. And letís be honest, the poker community has good historical reason to be cautious.

Asking hard questions of someone/something doesnít have to be taken as a denouncement. Quite the contrary. Itís healthy for both parties to reach peak transparency.

Appreciate your response.
I don't have any issues with skepticism and questions. I too see them as healthy. And perhaps I am assuming more that you are saying, but your questions tend to be asked by those who no matter what evidence is given to them it won't be enough. And while I don't mind being helpful, I in fact see good reason to do so, I also don't enjoy spinning my wheels with the same, "Bro its all rigged" group because I cannot make any argument strong enough to convince them.

So if you aren't one of those, then what I will tell you is have I been on Global now for about a year. So far I have had no issues with funds or getting prompt payouts. Is the RNG completely RNG? Not sure it matters, and again see my responses in the RNG for the nuanced response to that.

Is it possible Global is up to no good? Sure, although they are very slow in letting the other shoe drop if they are, and I would also urge you not to make investments in any monetarily institution that puts you at more risk than you should be taking.

Is Global accredited? What I do know is they are a venture capital fueled company and I would find it unlikely they would want to mess this up, but again I can't know the future. I make sure my balance on Global stays at a level that I am comfortable with finding tomorrow it is gone. Not because I think they are up to no good, but because anything could happen, so I am wise with my investments.

So in my personal opinion, Global is worth the risk, but you need to determine the amount for yourself. You can always do what I did, start with the free $2 and run it up and never put in a penny. GL at the tables, and let me know if you have other questions.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:22 PM   #1937
SoundPoker
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 210
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
I don't have any issues with skepticism and questions. I too see them as healthy.....
Honestly not needling you at all. I'm having fun playing there. Just hoping to smoke out some of the issues early, and encourage the company to make some moves that could have them a big leader in the space for a long time.
We need a viable, long-term spot to play... and in a world where fantasy sports are raking in billions from gambling customers in the U.S.... it's absolutely reasonable to believe GP can survive legal challenges.
SoundPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:25 PM   #1938
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundPoker View Post
Honestly not needling you at all. I'm having fun playing there. Just hoping to smoke out some of the issues early, and encourage the company to make some moves that could have them a big leader in the space for a long time.
We need a viable, long-term spot to play... and in a world where fantasy sports are raking in billions from gambling customers in the U.S.... it's absolutely reasonable to believe GP can survive legal challenges.
I think you will find that we are actually very similar on our opinions and what we want to see achieved. Where we differ is on how we get there.

I have been married now for 18 years. I know, I am old. If my wife came to me and said, "You need to communicate better" I would look at her blankly and not know what to say. Why? Because she hasn't actually said anything. She is just complaining. Thankfully my wife wouldn't ever say that to me. She knows it isn't helpful. What she would say to me is, "Whenever you are on your laptop and I start talking to you, if you can't talk right then because you are involved in something you need to tell me and I will communicate with you later. Or you need to stop working on your laptop because you can't listen and play with your technology at the same time."

Do you see the difference?

In the second example she actually gives me something to work with, and actual bullet points to work on.

So far your posts have been of the former. "Global needs to be transparent" is not only unhelpful, but it actually muddies the water. Does Global do everything we ask for in these forums? Heck no. But I tell you this, they have listened before and when they did it was because of specific feedback that actually was helpful.

Fine you want to see transparency. I have no issue with that either. But how does Global accomplish that AND continue to make money. Its a both/and kind of thing. You have to make it where its a win for both Global and us. And guess what... that is hard. But it's not impossible.

So nothing you have posted has needled me, nor do I think you are trolling. I think you are a smart player who just needs to step outside of his ivory tower for a bit and break it down Barney style for us.

Because the managers at Global are not microstakes grinders that have been playing since 2002. They are likely MBAs or the MBA type who see numbers and bottom lines. And if you want them to do what you want, you have to get them to understand why your ideas actually help them make MORE money. Or at least don't cost them anything.

So I am not looking to insult you, although it might feel that way, rather I am trying to challenge you to dig deep and actually provide very helpful feedback. I want to see Global get better. You want to see Global get better. Global wants to see Global get better. Now we actually have to do some hard working and use critical thinking to see how best we can do that.

They are listening to what we say, but they will stop if this place turns into just noise. Let's not let it do that. What do you say sound poker? Join me in putting forth REAL solutions that REALLY work?
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 03:58 PM   #1939
SoundPoker
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 210
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
I think you will find that we are actually very similar on our opinions and what we want to see achieved. Where we differ is on how we get there.

I have been married now for 18 years. I know, I am old...
There's a chance I'm older than you. Also married, and as I said... was working on the inside (to a degree) of the industry before the boom, during, after. So I got an upfront view of things - sometimes from very key players in what all went down. So, this is a hobby for me... have a career, make good money, just love the game and want to see it take hold again just like you.

To your comments, I do think I've raised specific questions and I get that broad generalities aren't always useful. We're on the same page there. I also realize that I'm newer to GP and may have missed some chatter around here over the months.

So specifically to your point - I'll focus on a couple issues...

Player funds: Must be segregated and this must be provable.
I get that beggars can't be choosers, right? We have no options in the U.S. outside of GP so the mindset is often... "don't ask too many questions."
But in reality, GP calls themselves a social gaming site, and that's fine. But there still has to be clarity that they are not dependent on deposits. Why? Because any time you're dependent on deposits... it leads to fraud. (Full Tilt.) If your business model depends on deposits, manipulation of cards (etc) is always going to be suspected. However if the model is provably dependent on rake or a true sweepstakes model like most fantasy sports betting sites, there's no need to manipulate how the cards are being dealt. Full Tilt blew through their money and we'll never know, but I suspect algorithms were in place to increase deposits by the end. (And that's not sour grapes, I was a mildly winning player at low stakes playing for fun and knew a lot of the folks there.)

So, this is an issue that must have 100% clarity. Does it? Not that I've seen yet.

Will we get an answer on that? Maybe not. I get that they don't "owe us" anything. But, as consumers... we have to at least seek out the best info.


Player Statistics: This has to improve
Again, they can claim social gaming status... but the ability to see who you're playing with is a big deal. In the cash games, there's nothing to say that I'm not sitting there playing with a table full of bots or shill accounts. If they're going to dip their toe in the water of cash poker, the players have to be able to have some information. Solution? Either provide all info on all players themselves... or make sure that their algorithm is Sharkscope-friendly for example. (And if that's a Sharkscope issue... GP should be reaching out to them to ensure they get all info on their players.)

As far as I can tell, I can't even realistically check my own stats there. I have no idea what my 3bet % is, or my equity when I flop 2 pair. HUD's won't run... and GP doesn't offer even personal stat options for players.

Again, not only does that make the game more fun... it creates full transparency.
That helps GP's model gain trust and new users as well.

Those are two of the bigger ones off the top of my head. There are minor things like... when a promotion is over on the 25th of December, take the banners down before the 4th of January. That makes me wonder what kind of staff is really over there?

But again - if I didn't think GP had a ton of potential, I wouldn't care to comment on all of this. So, we're on the same page.
SoundPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:47 PM   #1940
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundPoker View Post
There's a chance I'm older than you. Also married, and as I said... was working on the inside (to a degree) of the industry before the boom, during, after. So I got an upfront view of things - sometimes from very key players in what all went down. So, this is a hobby for me... have a career, make good money, just love the game and want to see it take hold again just like you.

To your comments, I do think I've raised specific questions and I get that broad generalities aren't always useful. We're on the same page there. I also realize that I'm newer to GP and may have missed some chatter around here over the months.

So specifically to your point - I'll focus on a couple issues...

Player funds: Must be segregated and this must be provable.
I get that beggars can't be choosers, right? We have no options in the U.S. outside of GP so the mindset is often... "don't ask too many questions."
But in reality, GP calls themselves a social gaming site, and that's fine. But there still has to be clarity that they are not dependent on deposits. Why? Because any time you're dependent on deposits... it leads to fraud. (Full Tilt.) If your business model depends on deposits, manipulation of cards (etc) is always going to be suspected. However if the model is provably dependent on rake or a true sweepstakes model like most fantasy sports betting sites, there's no need to manipulate how the cards are being dealt. Full Tilt blew through their money and we'll never know, but I suspect algorithms were in place to increase deposits by the end. (And that's not sour grapes, I was a mildly winning player at low stakes playing for fun and knew a lot of the folks there.)

So, this is an issue that must have 100% clarity. Does it? Not that I've seen yet.

Will we get an answer on that? Maybe not. I get that they don't "owe us" anything. But, as consumers... we have to at least seek out the best info.


Player Statistics: This has to improve
Again, they can claim social gaming status... but the ability to see who you're playing with is a big deal. In the cash games, there's nothing to say that I'm not sitting there playing with a table full of bots or shill accounts. If they're going to dip their toe in the water of cash poker, the players have to be able to have some information. Solution? Either provide all info on all players themselves... or make sure that their algorithm is Sharkscope-friendly for example. (And if that's a Sharkscope issue... GP should be reaching out to them to ensure they get all info on their players.)

As far as I can tell, I can't even realistically check my own stats there. I have no idea what my 3bet % is, or my equity when I flop 2 pair. HUD's won't run... and GP doesn't offer even personal stat options for players.

Again, not only does that make the game more fun... it creates full transparency.
That helps GP's model gain trust and new users as well.

Those are two of the bigger ones off the top of my head. There are minor things like... when a promotion is over on the 25th of December, take the banners down before the 4th of January. That makes me wonder what kind of staff is really over there?

But again - if I didn't think GP had a ton of potential, I wouldn't care to comment on all of this. So, we're on the same page.
Now we are talking. I think if we share the same goals, and I believe we do, we can really help things here. Worst case we can at least point back to these posts later on over a beer and say, "I wish they had listened us"

I know player balances have been brought up before, and as far as I remember there hasn't been a "for sure they are separate" post from a rep. I think so far our speculation, and it is only that, is that because it is the "Sweeps Model" you don't have any cash with Global that is on deposit so therefore it doesn't have to be separate. Because $weeps Cash isn't actually real cash then there isn't any actual USD to have in separate accounts.

If this makes people really uncomfortable with Global, I can understand that. And if you look through my threads you will see me saying time and time and time again, when you put your money into ANY investment you are taking a risk. Don't take risks that will financially put you in a bind. Everyone needs to be wise in their financial endeavors no matter where the money resides.

I will point out if Global comes out and says "Yep the money is separate" that doesn't mean anything. Its easy to type anything in a forum. So do I want to hear them say the words? I sure do. But I won't change the behavior of how I invest my funds with Global just because they have said it. So I can see that this for sure matters, all while also seeing it wouldn't change my behavior in the least regardless of what was said, or left unsaid.



The bots playing is tricky, and based on some other threads I am seeing (Look at the player account glitched thread in particular) I am concerned Global may have some issues just being able to find these issues themselves without us pointing it out. It seems, and I want to be wrong but I don't think I am, Global can't tell you how much you won and lost at a cash session. What is strange is we get those pop-ups that tell us exactly how much we have won and lost each hour, so the data is some how being generated, but at least TakeNotesPlease can't get a rep to give him his history. Not sure if this is a player specific thing, or they don't track the history, or they don't want to tell him they track the History or not. But this is going to be something I am wanting to really push with Global. They need to be able to tell any player exactly what happened to the funds they had on the site. Again for me in particular I track my balance meticulously and have never noticed any discrepancies. But my method would stop working if I started playing more than 4 tables at once. And I also get that my method doesn't work for players who auto-top up, which is not something I do.

This, imo, is the number 1 thing Global needs to fix or at least tell us how they are going to fix it. Not so anyone can get statistics, or track players, but because players need to know they aren't paying a lot more in rake than they think when $5 here goes missing and $40 there isn't where it is supposed to be.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:48 PM   #1941
SoundPoker
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 210
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Will respond more later, good post Splayaa.

But to your last point, I can't even figure out how many hands I've played there. Can you?

I see a hand history link, but I don't see any stats options there, or even a total hands played at each stake. Am I missing it?
SoundPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 11:15 PM   #1942
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundPoker View Post
Will respond more later, good post Splayaa.

But to your last point, I can't even figure out how many hands I've played there. Can you?

I see a hand history link, but I don't see any stats options there, or even a total hands played at each stake. Am I missing it?
The answer is.... maybe.

Click on your profile, then click on the achievements tab. Scroll to the bottom, and the 3rd from the bottom item is a counter for an achievement that doesn't do anything.

If you have less that 100k $weeps Hands, then you will know the number of hands you have played. If you have more than that, then you for sure have more than that, but who knows how many more.

Edit: Its called "Epic $weeps Player" in case those are in a different order on other people's screens.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:42 AM   #1943
MarcoEsq
centurion
 
MarcoEsq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 154
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Anyone have a signup bonus or rakeback info for Global?
MarcoEsq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:25 PM   #1944
GOT TO WINN
grinder
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 543
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoEsq View Post
Anyone have a signup bonus or rakeback info for Global?

They don't offer either. They do give $2 free for new sign ups and offer allot of great value games for tourney players.
GOT TO WINN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:29 PM   #1945
EVZStreaming
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 124
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Hello,

I replied to the email requesting for my photo ID and utility bill yesterday and I got an email saying they would process it in a few hours. A day later I haven't heard anything from global poker. Can some one assist me?

Thanks
EVZStreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:41 PM   #1946
shawnb4595
journeyman
 
shawnb4595's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Bluffalo NY
Posts: 349
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVZStreaming View Post
Hello,

I replied to the email requesting for my photo ID and utility bill yesterday and I got an email saying they would process it in a few hours. A day later I haven't heard anything from global poker. Can some one assist me?

Thanks
Things seem to take longer on the weekends.
shawnb4595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:17 AM   #1947
EVZStreaming
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 124
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnb4595 View Post
Things seem to take longer on the weekends.
*Update* I got paid, cheers
EVZStreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:21 PM   #1948
KiddKash21
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

My account was blocked this past weekend. I emailed and was told that GP was doing a routine check on my account. Apparently, someone has signed up another account using my name and a jacked-up email account, which goes against their terms. I've emailed to clarify the matter with them as they asked, and have requested information as to how to verify that I am who I am for my account to be unblocked. I received their last email at 6:10 am this morning, have written them two emails since, and have heard no response. Can someone please help me with this? GP is my get-away after the wife and baby have went to bed, so I'd love to be able to play again. Any help at all? Especially from a GP Rep?
KiddKash21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:49 PM   #1949
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddKash21 View Post
My account was blocked this past weekend. I emailed and was told that GP was doing a routine check on my account. Apparently, someone has signed up another account using my name and a jacked-up email account, which goes against their terms. I've emailed to clarify the matter with them as they asked, and have requested information as to how to verify that I am who I am for my account to be unblocked. I received their last email at 6:10 am this morning, have written them two emails since, and have heard no response. Can someone please help me with this? GP is my get-away after the wife and baby have went to bed, so I'd love to be able to play again. Any help at all? Especially from a GP Rep?
I am not a rep, but I will send a PM on your behalf to them. Email is likely the best path, but this is also a good place to post. Hopefully they resolve things soon for you, I can totally relate to just wanting a few minutes to chill away from the new baby. Its tough.

Also, don't sign up for a new account just to get to play, this will lead to lots of trouble later. Maybe pickup a new series on Netflix. Peaky blinders just hit with a new season, which is where I am headed after I send this PM.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:21 PM   #1950
KiddKash21
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
I am not a rep, but I will send a PM on your behalf to them. Email is likely the best path, but this is also a good place to post. Hopefully they resolve things soon for you, I can totally relate to just wanting a few minutes to chill away from the new baby. Its tough.

Also, don't sign up for a new account just to get to play, this will lead to lots of trouble later. Maybe pickup a new series on Netflix. Peaky blinders just hit with a new season, which is where I am headed after I send this PM.
Thank you very much! I appreciate any help I can get. Right now I have the College Football National Title game to hold me over. I'll probably jump on the XBox after it too just to see what kind of trouble I can get in on there. Tonight I'm ok. I just like to play about 4 nights a week.
KiddKash21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive