Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Global Poker The social poker site where you can play for free and win sweepstakes prizes.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2017, 09:09 PM   #1751
GlobalPoker_Joey
Deactivated Support Account
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 385
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTK View Post
Is there a list of countries that Globalpoker.com is banned. I will be going on a trip in Europe, i would like to know if I can still play.
I am hard pressed to think of a European country where you will have a problem. In saying that sending a list in (or to me as a PM) is a good way to be safe.
GlobalPoker_Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:52 PM   #1752
RalphWaldoEmerson
Pooh-Bah
 
RalphWaldoEmerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: san francisco
Posts: 5,700
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphWaldoEmerson View Post
What is the deal with deposit history not being available on this site? It's so bizarre and annoying. I mean yeah in the grand scheme of things, not high on the list of complaints, but it's just weird that you have to go to paypal and scroll through your own transactions to figure out what you've deposited here.

The "history" section of your account at globalpoker.com only shows payouts, and there's no financial info listed at all at globalpoker.com/play. Why would they even have a "history" section if it's not gonna include deposits?

I emailed support about this and they basically just confirmed what I've said above, that they don't have/keep/make deposit histories available, you have to contact Paypal.

My tracked results on this site far understate my actual winnings (for some reason can't get any hands from August 2017 where I did well on here). So in the future, sans deposit history for the site, I'm gonna have a difficult/annoying time trying to prove my results here, if ever I had to.
bump?
RalphWaldoEmerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:21 AM   #1753
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitandSpin View Post
Btw, when I have Global on one of my tags in Chrome, it still reads: Global Poker |Making Online Poker Great Again

Maybe this was still funny before that pathologically narcissistic/half-senile wannabe dictator monster got elected, but it ain't now, and I would prefer to not have to see that. And, I mean, regardless of anyone's political preference, it seems a bad business decision to have a tagline referencing a deeply unpopular politician ...
Personally I don't mind it, but I can also understand some people wouldn't like it either.

But... I will say I doubt very seriously there is anyone who will find Global, be ready to put money into Global, then see the tagline and be like "Make poker great again is a reference to someone I don't like therefor forget it, I am going to go play somewhere else"
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:24 AM   #1754
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,921
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Lol, wtf, make poker great again would suggest the pre black Friday days, not a political commentary.

Maybe Global can have a second skin, Global Safe Space Poker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:24 AM   #1755
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphWaldoEmerson View Post
bump?
Agreed with the bump and yoru question in the first place. It seems like something that should be there, it is the history tab.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:26 AM   #1756
lagtight
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
lagtight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 8,122
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitandSpin View Post
Btw, when I have Global on one of my tags in Chrome, it still reads: Global Poker |Making Online Poker Great Again

Maybe this was still funny before that pathologically narcissistic/half-senile wannabe dictator monster got elected, but it ain't now, and I would prefer to not have to see that. And, I mean, regardless of anyone's political preference, it seems a bad business decision to have a tagline referencing a deeply unpopular politician ...
1. I agree that DT is pathologically narcissistic.
2. Not sure he's only half-senile. Could be two-thirds.
3. What American politician doesn't want to be a dictator?
4. Of course he's a monster. Almost as big as a monster as all of his predecessors in my lifetime (I'm almost 60). I like Ike!
5. Please re-locate to Politics thread. This is more fun than poker.
lagtight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:41 PM   #1757
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
Lol, wtf, make poker great again would suggest the pre black Friday days, not a political commentary.

Maybe Global can have a second skin, Global Safe Space Poker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Now I am pro change the slogan, I want it to be your's.

Or Would a mixed message work too? How about:

"Make poker safe again"
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:17 PM   #1758
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
Lol, wtf, make poker great again would suggest the pre black Friday days, not a political commentary.
lol, wtf, I'm not sure exactly how dense you are, but "make poker great again" quite clearly suggests Donald Trump's slogan, AND, granted, a reference to the pre-BF days, Donald Trump is actively working towards destroying this country, and if you disagree you are ignorant and/or evil, and those are the only options. I don't appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
Maybe Global can have a second skin, Global Safe Space Poker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
LOL Safe Spaces. What other deeply idiotic conservative canard are you gonna trot out there? Are you like those conservatives who get all rustled because they need a SAFE SPACE where they don't have to see black athletes peacefully kneel (read: practicing their First Amendment rights) during the anthem? Conservatives, quite clearly, are the ones who love safe spaces. Which side burned books and CDs throughout the 20th Century? Which side wants to censor/ignore non-Christian religious rhetoric and practice in this country? Hmmm ... ****ing hypocrites.

Again, Donald Trump is a mind-blowingly awful, overtly racist, overtly noncurious, overtly disgusting human being. This sentiment of disapproval is shared by roughly 65% of voting Americans, if I remember the disapproval ratings correctly. It's a bad business decision AND is offensive to me personally and to, I assume, all non-white-supremacist human beings.

Cool cell phone signature.

Last edited by SitandSpin; 11-03-2017 at 01:42 PM.
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:23 PM   #1759
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by splayaa View Post
Personally I don't mind it, but I can also understand some people wouldn't like it either.

But... I will say I doubt very seriously there is anyone who will find Global, be ready to put money into Global, then see the tagline and be like "Make poker great again is a reference to someone I don't like therefor forget it, I am going to go play somewhere else"
I have a friend that plays poker off-and-on. I told him about this site, he seemed intrigued. I told him about the tagline, and he said, paraphrasing, "What the ****? Why in the world would they have that as a tagline? That's so absurd."

He hasn't played much in the last 5 years or so and he probably wasn't going to deposit, but it's a pretty solid example of the thing you seem to think is almost impossible.
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:25 PM   #1760
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,921
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitandSpin View Post
lol, wtf, I'm not sure exactly how dense you are, but "make poker great again" quite clearly suggests Donald Trump's slogan, AND, granted, a reference to the pre-BF days, Donald Trump is actively working towards destroying this country, and if you disagree you are ignorant and/or evil, and those are the only options. I don't appreciate it.



LOL Safe Spaces. What other deeply idiotic conservative canard are you gonna trot out there? Are you like those conservatives who get all rustled because they need a SAFE SPACE where they don't have to see black athletes peacefully kneel during the anthem?

Again, Donald Trump is a mind-blowingly awful, overtly racist, overtly noncurious, overtly disgusting human being. This sentiment of disapproval is shared by roughly 65% of voting Americans, if I remember the disapproval ratings correctly. It's a bad business decision AND is offensive to me personally and to, I assume, all non-white supremacist human beings.

Cool cell phone signature.
So don't play there. You do know hey are not from the US, yes?

Stop acting like a clown, they aren't doing anything political you tool. Nice assumptions you made of my political leanngs. Completely wrong, but I'd expect nothing less from your advanced case of butthurt.

My bet is, global poker is marketing and advertising their company in the poker aspect, not a foreign political spectrum. Although, maybe their PR department also did the bogus Facebook ads and the Russians are now doing Global's advertising.

The whole world knows how divided the US is and you somehow come to the conclusion that a foreign company wants to exploit that. At least you're not dense, just vapid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:28 PM   #1761
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f871cf0a64fe

“Yeah, I never liked the guy. I don’t think he knows what the f––– he’s doing. My accountants up in New York are always complaining about him. He’s not responsive. And isn’t it funny, I’ve got black accountants at the Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else.”

'I couldn’t believe I was hearing this. But Donald went on,' “Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else. I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not something they can control. … Don’t you agree?”

-Global Poker Representative Donald J. Trump
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:35 PM   #1762
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
So don't play there. You do know hey are not from the US, yes?

Stop acting like a clown, they aren't doing anything political you tool. Nice assumptions you made of my political leanngs. Completely wrong, but I'd expect nothing less from your advanced case of butthurt.

My bet is, global poker is marketing and advertising their company in the poker aspect, not a foreign political spectrum. Although, maybe their PR department also did the bogus Facebook ads and the Russians are now doing Global's advertising.

The whole world knows how divided the US is and you somehow come to the conclusion that a foreign company wants to exploit that. At least you're not dense, just vapid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Well, only dumb conservatives whine about safe spaces in that way, so it's a pretty natural conclusion.

Cool reference to that time when a hostile foreign power directly interfered in our election. Great times! Make trolly comments about it some more, please, that whole thing was no big deal.

Did you know that Hillary Clinton was shady about e-mails?!?

My favorite part of your rather stupid postings on this subject is when you say, "well it's not political advertising herp derp they're marketing poker!" Um, guy, it is possible to market poker WHILE ALSO making a direct reference to a deeply unpopular UNITED STATES POLITICIAN; a reference that the vast majority of people will understand as political.
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:38 PM   #1763
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

You make these cutesy tongue-in-cheek references to a DIRECT ATTACK UPON OUR DEMOCRACY and I'm the one that's vapid. OK. Read a book.
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:42 PM   #1764
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,921
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitandSpin View Post
Well, only dumb conservatives whine about safe spaces in that way, so it's a pretty natural conclusion.

Cool reference to that time when a hostile foreign power directly interfered in our election. Great times! Make trolly comments about it some more, please, that whole thing was no big deal.

Did you know that Hillary Clinton was shady about e-mails?!?

My favorite part of your rather stupid postings on this subject is when you say, "well it's not political advertising herp derp they're marketing poker!" Um, guy, it is possible to market poker WHILE ALSO making a direct reference to a deeply unpopular UNITED STATES POLITICIAN; a reference that the vast majority of people will understand as political.
Lol, you're fun.
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:46 PM   #1765
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

totally non-vapid response there, bro!

I see you turned off the signature. You're welcome.

Maybe these Global Poker Aussies don't care, because they have not yet been directly impacted. I don't know. Still seems worthwhile to bring up, for multiple reasons.

Edit: have any thoughts as to the DJT quote I gave above? You think it's totally cool for this business to reference this guy in their advertising? The guy who doesn't want black people to count his money because they are too lazy? What a peach, this fellow. The casually racist President of America. Great times. I definitely want to be reminded of this absolute monster every time I play online poker.
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:52 PM   #1766
big bwalz
self-banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: land of the self banned
Posts: 949
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

sitnspin is a joke. I love watching this, makes me feel less frustrated bout him trolling me and making a mockery of anything sng related he has posted about. What's your old account name on here snspin? talking about min raising everything and beating hypers @ 5% lol ya ok
big bwalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:56 PM   #1767
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,921
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Close, but wrong yet again. I am now at home on my computer. Thanks for looking out for me, but now you will know when I am on the road.

Maybe, just maybe, they aren't obsessed with US politics and have their own dysfunction to deal with.

As much as I enjoy laughing at the ridiculous assumptions, just chill. You are coming across as foolish.

Maybe when they get up in Australia, a rep will address this most terrible of concerns. Hey, have a nice afternoon and good luck on the tables.
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:59 PM   #1768
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I never trolled you, never once. I put forth my honest opinions about SnGs. You, of course, deeply illogically criticized Global for putting forth "unbeatable" SnGs (these SnGs that are quite literally the softest I've played since about 2007).

I'm sorry that you think that I'm lying about my genuine experiences of ABSOLUTELY O-BLIT-ER-A-TING these games, but allow me to assure you that it is indeed possible to crush these games. You just have to be a little smarter than you seem to be.

Won roughly 5k over the past 3 days alone just from these games (the SnGs, not including all the MTT money), and have won in roughly 90% of the days in which I've played over the past 3 months. My name is poker12. You're welcome to come see my method in action, assuming you can afford, of course.

It's probably a months-long heater, though. Allow that to be the excuse as to why you lose and why I win. GL!

Last edited by SitandSpin; 11-03-2017 at 02:08 PM.
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:02 PM   #1769
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Oh btw I've won 3 of the last 6 MTTs in which I played. The last 50 2r1a Eagle Cup 6m, 6k guar. 30$ 2R1A, 4k guar 5$ rebuy. I would like everybody to know I have pledged 100% of my winnings to ANTIFA. That's what I'm doing with the money I take from you guys. I give it to the organization that goes around punching Nazis.

How am I so fly??
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:10 PM   #1770
big bwalz
self-banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: land of the self banned
Posts: 949
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

how about you post some gp cashier screenshots of your massive account balance then or cashouts? Paypal would show it also. Lol at this guy, so much for reasonable long term expectations or the understanding of basic math. Hopefully you get yourself banned soon so we dont have to look at or deal with you anymore.

And i do win, just not nearly as much as you claim to in roi or $ amount. My #'s are still way ahead of anything recently or considered reasonable also but i also understand game theory and the poker ecosystem better than you do apparently.
big bwalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:17 PM   #1771
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bwalz View Post
how about you post some gp cashier screenshots of your massive account balance then or cashouts? Paypal would show it also. Lol at this guy, so much for reasonable long term expectations or the understanding of basic math. Hopefully you get yourself banned soon so we dont have to look at or deal with you anymore.

And i do won, just not nearly as much as you claim to in roi or $ amount. My #'s are still way ahead of anything recently or considered reasonable also but i also understand game theory and the poker ecosystem better than you do apparently.
OK. Here's a wager:

If I can show >15k in cashouts, just in cashouts, since Aug 1st (I deposited 100$ around then, and spent the first few weeks playing the 3s and 5s and STILL got here in this short span, and of course keep like 8k on at all times), then you get permabanned. If I can't show 15k in cashouts since Aug 1st, I will eat a permaban. Deal?

But anyway, Mr. GTO, I assure you that I sit in the UNBEATABLE (lolololololol) 100+10s, all of them, 50+5s, all of them, the 70+whatever hyper, and the 20s as well. So come on in and take all of my ignorant fish money!
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:20 PM   #1772
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

My man wants me banned because he just can't believe how much money I win playing Sit and Gos.

I'm a guy who would go months and months without playing a single SnG but would maintain my SHARKSCOPE SHARK regardless, playing those 220s or whatever they were on Stars. Y'all jelly.

Last edited by SitandSpin; 11-03-2017 at 02:25 PM.
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:23 PM   #1773
big bwalz
self-banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: land of the self banned
Posts: 949
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitandSpin View Post
My man wants me banned because he just can't believe how much money I win playing Sit and Gos.
1st off not your man, second no i want you banned because you clearly spew nonsense with no ability or willingness to back it up. Why this is allowed i do not understand, perhaps because you encourage people to deposit, ala a shill account?
big bwalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:30 PM   #1774
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bwalz View Post
1st off not your man, second no i want you banned because you clearly spew nonsense with no ability or willingness to back it up. Why this is allowed i do not understand, perhaps because you encourage people to deposit, ala a shill account?
Again, the stuff that I was "spewing" in the hypers thread is my honest-to-god straightforward opinion. It's possible that I'm just really dumb, but it's probably not pleasant for you to think about how this dumb guy takes your money all day, so, ... yeah, let's go with SHILL. I'm a SHILL, good read.

In my experience, people who talk about how SnGs (that are inevitably filled with at least 4 superfish for every 9 man table) are UNBEATABLE and who are concerned with SHILLS are MOST DEFINITELY the same people who actually beat the games, trololol. I remember how durrrr and phil ivey and all the Euro crushers were always talking about unbeatable games, too.

Seriously, though, you're in great company with people like that Matt dude who thought I was cheating because I win so much or that dude on the site who thinks I'm a bot because I play so many tables.
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 03:03 PM   #1775
SitandSpin
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Free Rndm62!
Posts: 345
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bwalz View Post
1st off not your man, second no i want you banned because you clearly spew nonsense with no ability or willingness to back it up. Why this is allowed i do not understand, perhaps because you encourage people to deposit, ala a shill account?
I missed the bolded part on first read. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Shall we rewind the tape?

At 2:10 PM, you posted, "how about you post some gp cashier screenshots of your massive account balance then or cashouts? Paypal would show it also."

At 2:17, I offered a bet where I would directly show exactly what you were asking for.

At 2:23, realizing the jig is up, you change the subject into wanting me banned because I "spew nonsense".

It sure looks to me that I was WILLING TO BACK IT UP, whereupon you got scurred that I was actually telling the truth and changed the subject ... but somehow you were not deterred from making an hypocritical and cowardly post where you somehow assert that I'm not doing what I directly offered to do.

You're doing some really great work in this thread, bud! Keep it up!

/shill
SitandSpin is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive