Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
General questions Globalpoker.com General questions Globalpoker.com

02-02-2017 , 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24
I can verify this. It was that way with me.
We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experienced with us.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-02-2017 , 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
Can you please assist me Global Poker Rep?

I attempted to cash out for the first time and received the verification email. I replied to that email with my passport and a utility bill, several times. Each time I just kept receiving an automated email stating that my cash out could not be processed due to me not sending verification documents.

Can you please advise....

Thank you.
Hello Joe! Our apologies for the inconvenience. May we request that you send us again an email using your registered Global Poker email address so we can verify and look further into your account.Thanks
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan
Why Utility bill?? State ID should be good enough - PayPal has all info in their files anyway - I have no utility bills - - When you deposit with and cashout to same place (PayPal) Why you have to go thru all this CRAP!!! ( Just signed up but not sending Utility Bill so I guess I will Not be playing here!!)

P.S. I like the software - I play all the time on Nitrogen sports and Poker - same software! - I really like their instant cashout with Bitcoin!
Global Poker is requiring all its members who have made their first ever cash out request to verify their account by sending in a valid ID and a supporting document such as utility bill and alikes to our customer support for anti-fraud and security purposes. We want to make sure that the money we're paying out goes to the right person. Thus, the security check is being done on our end. PayPal on the other hand, is a third party and is doing their own check which we cannot interrogate. Surely, no one wants their winnings to be sent to anyone out there.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalpokerCSCarme
Hello Joe! Our apologies for the inconvenience. May we request that you send us again an email using your registered Global Poker email address so we can verify and look further into your account.Thanks
Should I attempt to cash out again? Send another email with the documents? To what email address?
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan
Why Utility bill?? State ID should be good enough - PayPal has all info in their files anyway - I have no utility bills - - When you deposit with and cashout to same place (PayPal) Why you have to go thru all this CRAP!!! ( Just signed up but not sending Utility Bill so I guess I will Not be playing here!!)
If it helps, this was posted in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr
You will need to complete a one-time verification process by sending us two identification documents.

1) A valid primary ID (w/ photo), which can be any of the following:
- Passport
- Driver's license
- National/State ID
- Other government issued ID, aside from the ones mentioned above (Veteran's ID, etc.)

2) A supporting document under your name as proof of address:
- Utility Bill (electricity, telco, water, etc. not older than 3 months)
- Notarized agreement form for lease (nothing hand-written)
- Bank statements
- Medical insurance
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
Should I attempt to cash out again? Send another email with the documents? To what email address?
Hey Joe, there's no need to file another cash out request. Please send us an email to support@globalpoker.com with the attachment of your primary ID and utility bill. Thank you.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 07:05 AM
The rake needs to be looked at more closely. Right now, if you play 2 handed it is still 5% up to $3. That really makes starting games both unprofitable and unappealing. The rake cap needs to be adjusted according to number of people who started the hand.

Also, any plans for rakeback? Every poker room has it, and I don't see myself playing here much longer without it. I've already paid at least $200, likely closer to $300.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazley
The rake needs to be looked at more closely. Right now, if you play 2 handed it is still 5% up to $3. That really makes starting games both unprofitable and unappealing. The rake cap needs to be adjusted according to number of people who started the hand.

Also, any plans for rakeback? Every poker room has it, and I don't see myself playing here much longer without it. I've already paid at least $200, likely closer to $300.
Hello Chazley! Yes, we understand that and thank you for your suggestion regarding the rake cap. Actually the rakeback has been already on our list on the other hand, this would hopefully be implemented in a future enhancement of our site.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24
I can verify this. It was that way with me.
SECOND THAT GOT 4 SMALL CASHOUTS PRETTY QUICK
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalpokerCSCarme
Hey Joe, there's no need to file another cash out request. Please send us an email to support@globalpoker.com with the attachment of your primary ID and utility bill. Thank you.

Email sent, can you confirm that you received the documents?
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
Email sent, can you confirm that you received the documents?
Hi! May I ask what email did you use so we can check it on our system. Thanks!
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=GlobalpokerCSNancy;51651285]Hi! May I ask what email did you use so we can check it on our system. Thanks![/QUOTE

Just received an email that you received the documents. Thank you.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 06:56 PM
Can the Daily Purchase freeroll be used anytime after a purchase is made or only within the 24 hour block of time? I made a purchase this afternoon, am I able to do one of the freerolls at a later date or does it have to be tonight is what I am getting at specifically.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd
Can the Daily Purchase freeroll be used anytime after a purchase is made or only within the 24 hour block of time? I made a purchase this afternoon, am I able to do one of the freerolls at a later date or does it have to be tonight is what I am getting at specifically.
Hi! To be eligible to play in that certain Daily Purchase freeroll all you have to do is to purchase a Gold coin package 24 hours prior the schedule tournament starts. If you made a purchase this afternoon,you will be able to join tonight's Daily Purchase freeroll.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 07:40 PM
I know. I was wondering if I have to play it tonight or can I play tomorrow or next Wednesday, for example?
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-03-2017 , 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd
I know. I was wondering if I have to play it tonight or can I play tomorrow or next Wednesday, for example?
Just for tonight. If you want to play on the next daily purchase freerolll, you need to make purchase after tonight's freeroll.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-04-2017 , 12:18 AM
Playing on the site now and having fun. I hope the site eventually prospers, and eventually implements downloadable hand histories and fixed-limit hold'em. I wouldn't frown at fixed- or pot-limit Omaha/8 either.

I'm still bitter (in case everyone hasn't guessed) at how high LiveAce lifted my hopes only to go right into the "muck" (pardon the pun). For the first time since LiveAce a US-facing poker site actually has my hopes elevated.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-04-2017 , 12:20 AM
Playing on the site now and having fun. I hope the site eventually prospers, and eventually implements downloadable hand histories and fixed-limit hold'em. I wouldn't frown at fixed- or pot-limit Omaha/8 either.

I'm still bitter (in case everyone hasn't guessed) at how high LiveAce lifted my hopes only to go right into the "muck" (pardon the pun). For the first time since LiveAce a US-facing poker site actually has my hopes elevated.

FWIW I also play on NLOP quite a bit, and it gets TONS of traffic - I'd like to see Global steal some of their player pool.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-04-2017 , 12:41 AM
signed up Wednesday evening and deposited $5, played it up to $6, and initiated a withdrawal to test things out
Received an email requesting verification docs within 12 hours
I emailed the docs Thursday evening.
Friday evening received another request for docs. I resent the email from Thursday and was approved.
Received funds in to paypal acct by 11pm Friday night. $6-$0.53 fee=$5.47
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-04-2017 , 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deal!
signed up Wednesday evening and deposited $5, played it up to $6, and initiated a withdrawal to test things out
Received an email requesting verification docs within 12 hours
I emailed the docs Thursday evening.
Friday evening received another request for docs. I resent the email from Thursday and was approved.
Received funds in to paypal acct by 11pm Friday night. $6-$0.53 fee=$5.47
7. Prizes
A participant's cash balance award is stated in the participant's account. All cash prizes will be paid out in USD or in the currency of the winnerís jurisdiction of residence using PayPal. Sponsor/Promoter will only payout when the request is $100USD equivalent or more (10,000 Chumba Sweepstakes/Prize Promotion Cash credits). A participant is not able to cash out until his or account has a balance of $100USD or more (10,000 Chumba Sweepstakes/Prize Promotion Cash credits). TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CASH OUT, USER DETAILS MUST MATCH THOSE OF THE PARTICIPANT ACCOUNT
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-04-2017 , 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan
7. Prizes
A participant's cash balance award is stated in the participant's account. All cash prizes will be paid out in USD or in the currency of the winner’s jurisdiction of residence using PayPal. Sponsor/Promoter will only payout when the request is $100USD equivalent or more (10,000 Chumba Sweepstakes/Prize Promotion Cash credits). A participant is not able to cash out until his or account has a balance of $100USD or more (10,000 Chumba Sweepstakes/Prize Promotion Cash credits). TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CASH OUT, USER DETAILS MUST MATCH THOSE OF THE PARTICIPANT ACCOUNT


whelp...


Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-04-2017 , 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazley
I am intrigued by the potential of this site, but Paypal has a long history of banning payments for gambling websites, and I think a large majority of us would be shocked if they do not eventually ban GlobalPoker as well.
yep, this site has been warned about on reddit too.

Warning about global poker and your paypal and cashout payments

Probably obvious but don't bother playing on globalpoker.com
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-04-2017 , 10:59 PM
Global Poker Admins,

I just noticed on your Terms of Use that there's a way to request sweeps money for free by sending mail - as a matter of fact it seems you can get as much as $300 per month of free sweeps money. What are the cashout requirements for sweeps money thusly obtained? I'm assuming you don't plan to just give $300 a month to anybody who wants it - that might not end up being a sustainable business model.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-05-2017 , 12:04 AM
global poker, why do you send cashouts as payments of the type goods/services and with a note, as the reddit post warned about? i use paypal and sites send me payments of the type friends/family and with no note, so why can't you send the same?

and why don't you allow players to change their email and password?
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
02-05-2017 , 12:55 AM
VGW Holdings Limited sent you $150.00 USD
Note from VGW Holdings Limited:
quote Congratulations on your Global Poker Payout
Transaction Details
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
February 4, 2017

Money received
$150.00 USD

Fee $6.15 USD
Total $143.85 USD

I deposited $5.00 on Friday (my 1st deposit) - played in Globals $500.00 depositors Freeroll and won it - Cashed out $150 of the $164 right away. Money was in my PP account 24hrs later.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote

      
m